June 16, 2024, 03:28:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256363 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1100 on: January 27, 2009, 08:28:38 PM »

hey there !

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: January 27, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »

I'm reading behind but NG is on here....she says Luka has stated late today that he has been notified that Lee Anthony WILL be charged probably later this week, but would release no further information.  Also, at 4:30 today Jose Baez filed an "emergency motion" to have the chief prosecutor removed from the case due to some type of abuse of process.  Obviously things are going on behind the scenes getting ready for Friday's hearing .....?  As I stated, I'm reading behind so this may already be posted and if so, sorry!!

Thanks ccndixie - I'm watching NG as well and missed that part.  GOOD!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: January 27, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »

GODD EVENING MONKEYS...

HELLO MUFFY...
HELLO KLASS...

Hey there Jerseygirl 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1103 on: January 27, 2009, 08:29:53 PM »

Hi Muffy    I am leaving now....laterrrrr.
Nite Nut. I will behave now that Muffy Bee is here.

I saw something a few pages back about someone (?) needing their mouth washed out with soap.     I hope it wasn't so  No ma'am Miss Muffy. I was just saying that I can't play fill in the blank or Klaas would give me the RED button and you would wash my mouth out with soap.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: January 27, 2009, 08:30:43 PM »

I'm reading behind but NG is on here....she says Luka has stated late today that he has been notified that Lee Anthony WILL be charged probably later this week, but would release no further information.  Also, at 4:30 today Jose Baez filed an "emergency motion" to have the chief prosecutor removed from the case due to some type of abuse of process.  Obviously things are going on behind the scenes getting ready for Friday's hearing .....?  As I stated, I'm reading behind so this may already be posted and if so, sorry!!

Yep, I think the hearing this Friday will be pretty interesting.

I'm hoping we'll get another big doc. dump on Friday also.  That will surely have Baez scrambling where he will then think twice about his issues he's having with the Pros. Attorney...   

Praying for Natalee's return.............
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »

I saw something a few pages back about someone (?) needing their mouth washed out with soap.     I hope it wasn't so 

We can't do anything with her.(I hear Lava is tasty.) 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31:23 PM »

I saw something a few pages back about someone (?) needing their mouth washed out with soap.     I hope it wasn't so 

Hi Muffy!

Watch out for JSM tonight.  You may need the soap ... or you may need Flossy's tassels ... she's been on a roll tonight!

Night Monkeys - Bedtime for me! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31:23 PM »

hey there !

Hey Peanut 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

Thanks. I'm just turning on NG now. Lee to be charged! I want to know the charges!

Lee willing obstruct justice...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: January 27, 2009, 08:32:44 PM »

FloridaKatz ~  A Friday doc dump would be divine !!

Good night Newfie.  See you tomorrow.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: January 27, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »

Hi Muffy!

Watch out for JSM tonight.  You may need the soap ... or you may need Flossy's tassels ... she's been on a roll tonight!

Night Monkeys - Bedtime for me! 

Sweet dreams Newfie!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1111 on: January 27, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »

We can't do anything with her.(I hear Lava is tasty.) 
  Palmolive green is the worst. That's what my Daddy used on me when I was a kid. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1112 on: January 27, 2009, 08:35:08 PM »

hey Monkeys and Joes mama i left a story of the day on musings! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.new#new

Hmmmm.. i want to send KC a heart sticker...and a LCD sugar cube!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 27, 2009, 08:35:27 PM »

'Nite Newfie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: January 27, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »

night newfie, sleepwell!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1115 on: January 27, 2009, 08:38:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-baez-motion-prosecutor-012709,0,6347465.story

Casey Anthony's defense wants prosecutors removed
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
8:05 PM EST, January 27, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion late today asking a judge to remove the prosecutors from her case.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden signed the motion, which alleges improprieties and media leaks and asks for a "recusal of the Orange County Prosecutor's Office."

To read the motion, click here.

Also, defense attorney Jose Baez filed an objection to a judge's earlier order stating Anthony needed to attend future court proceedings.

Video
Related links
READ FOR YOURSELF: Motion to Recuse
Promotions company suspends launch of Caylee Anthony doll
Artist sells Casey Anthony voodoo dolls
WATCH IT: Casey Anthony videos Video
 PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
 PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
 PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
READ IT: George Anthony incident history details
READ IT: George Anthony incident report
READ IT NOW: Discovery documents released 1/21
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage Baez stated that requiring Anthony's presence at pre-trial hearings "only fuels the circus-like atmosphere which paints the Defendant in a negative light."

He stated that following court appearances, "the media have focused on the appearance of the Defendant and have generated unsubstantiated rumors regarding the Defendant's physical condition further lessening the integrity of the process."

In another motion filed by Baez, the attorney is asking for a bevy of detailed information, ranging from investigators' notes, photos and "memorialization of telephone conversations" to documents involving the Orange County Medical Examiner.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: January 27, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-baez-motion-prosecutor-012709,0,6347465.story

Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion late today asking a judge to remove the prosecutors from her case.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden signed the motion, which alleges improprieties and media leaks and asks for a "recusal of the Orange County Prosecutor's Office."

Also, defense attorney Jose Baez filed an objection to a judge's earlier order stating Anthony needed to attend future court proceedings.

Video
Related links
 PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage Baez stated that requiring Anthony's presence at pre-trial hearings "only fuels the circus-like atmosphere which paints the Defendant in a negative light."

He stated that following court appearances, "the media have focused on the appearance of the Defendant and have generated unsubstantiated rumors regarding the Defendant's physical condition further lessening the integrity of the process."

In another motion filed by Baez, the attorney is asking for a bevy of detailed information, ranging from investigators' notes, photos and "memorialization of telephone conversations" to documents involving the Orange County Medical Examiner.

oh boohoo, tell her to hit her jail cell floor and do some pushups instead of running the commissary ragged.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1117 on: January 27, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »

hey Monkeys and Joes mama i left a story of the day on musings! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.new#new

Hmmmm.. i want to send KC a heart sticker...and a LsD sugar cube!

self edit

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1118 on: January 27, 2009, 08:43:28 PM »

Video
Related links

oh boohoo, tell her to hit her jail cell floor and do some pushups instead of running the commissary ragged.

HMMM~Maybe he's read all the pregnant/not-pregnant rumors

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: January 27, 2009, 08:43:58 PM »

Oh gosh, I pray she's not preggers!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.