June 15, 2024, 04:15:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256314 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #680 on: January 27, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »

Welcome to the cage Lesee!

And trimm ... that made my day!  I may be in love with Strickland just a little bit right about now! 

Hi Newfie...I've liked Strickland from the very beginning...he seems very "down to earth"..I don't think he's granted Baez anything other than what he was entitled to anyway, and has reinforced the fact that Baez really needs to do his own homework..I was very pleased to hear that he's staying with this case..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: January 27, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »

Hmmmm. I wonder which part of "Ms Anthony must attend all hearings related to her case" did Bozo NOT understand? Think the judge will be piassed since it was supposedly cleared up last hearing?
Perhaps Strickland should have told him in Spanish.  <<because after all he is the first Hispanic lawyer to have a National case>>   
That's it!  Thanks!   
No problem.  I often wondered if we should send him "Foro Asustado de los Monos" our sister thread for Spanish speaking monkeys.  (j/k this does not exist that I know of)

You had me going for a second Dolce, I was about to write back and ask if that was true!

No, I'm not kidding!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #682 on: January 27, 2009, 02:34:19 PM »

Yes  she did,   in one of her talks with the A's she said tell Amy Im sorry but I was in a desperate time, or something like that,   what desperate time, she needed strawberries really bad or what, had to have those new Bra's, just so stupid!
Did you forget about the HUGE Velvitta emergency!?!
Uhhh   not really, I just hate to think what her and Tony might have been doing with that velvetta, so I have chosen to block that one from my mind!
It was used for the fondue fountain.....(I HOPE!)

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:07 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!
Maybe she was trying to live it up before she got caught? 
Because KC has absolutely no ability to accept consequences for her actions. Has anyone ever heard her make any comment about the checks? She sits there and whines about being stuck in jail and how it is not her fault....even before Caylee was found. Never once have I heard her parents say anything about it...nor have I heard her address the fact that she was caught ON VIDEO stealing.
No accountability what so ever.
In a jailhouse video of Cindy and Casey, Cindy asks Casey "Is there any message you want me to give anyone?" and Casey says "Tell Amy I am sorry, I am truly sorry".

Yeah, she was so sorry, she pleaded not guilty!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

Hmmmm. I wonder which part of "Ms Anthony must attend all hearings related to her case" did Bozo NOT understand? Think the judge will be piassed since it was supposedly cleared up last hearing?
Perhaps Strickland should have told him in Spanish.  <<because after all he is the first Hispanic lawyer to have a National case>>   
That's it!  Thanks!   
No problem.  I often wondered if we should send him "Foro Asustado de los Monos" our sister thread for Spanish speaking monkeys.  (j/k this does not exist that I know of)

You had me going for a second Dolce, I was about to write back and ask if that was true!

No, I'm not kidding!

Usted mono pobre, lo siento! Translation: You poor monkey I am sorry!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 27, 2009, 02:37:38 PM »

Yes  she did,   in one of her talks with the A's she said tell Amy Im sorry but I was in a desperate time, or something like that,   what desperate time, she needed strawberries really bad or what, had to have those new Bra's, just so stupid!
Uhhh   not really, I just hate to think what her and Tony might have been doing with that velvetta, so I have chosen to block that one from my mind!
It was used for the fondue fountain.....(I HOPE!)
since it was found in the stuff from the car, it must have not been a big hit, whatever it was used for...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 27, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »

Perhaps Strickland should have told him in Spanish.  <<Dolce ... insert that 1st hispanic lawyer thing here>>   

OMG...LMAO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: January 27, 2009, 02:39:57 PM »

And trimm ... that made my day!  I may be in love with Strickland just a little bit right about now! 
As much as she might hate this, it seems that he (Strickland) is the only one trying to protect her rights at this point.  Granted he is trying to insure that nothing can come back to bite him or the state in the butt later on, but quite frankly its her life that hangs in the balance, why would she not want to be there?  Sounds to me like Baez is scared to show just how incompetent he is by not allowing his client to attend trial and see first hand.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: January 27, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »

I think I now know who is funding Caseys defense!! 
Its none other than Velveeta, after their rapid decline in sales once she was taken into custody back in October, they knew they needed to get their number one customer the best ::cough:: defense to insure she gets back out there and brings back their profit! 
Bob Velveeta, founder of Velveeta, states that its really an investment into their long term over processed cheese sales.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #689 on: January 27, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »

Because I think we all need to hear it again.

Tom Luka said, "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

and I'm not even gonna bring up his other gem about lee mourning the loss of his daughter 
WWWWwwwwhhhhaaaattttttt????  Lee?  Luka is Lee's attorney..are you sure!?!!?!!
Sorry, I "misremembered" the quote.  Here's the link where he actually calls Caylee Lee's "daughter".
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/27/lee-anthony-attorney-thomas-luka-with-freudian-slip-regarding-caylee-anthony-mr-anthony-going-under-the-assumption-his-daughter/
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 27, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

Hi Newfie...I've liked Strickland from the very beginning...he seems very "down to earth"..I don't think he's granted Baez anything other than what he was entitled to anyway, and has reinforced the fact that Baez really needs to do his own homework..I was very pleased to hear that he's staying with this case..
Hi SS!  I concur!  I love it when he calls Baez out ... and I love it that he's making Casey get off her a$$ and out of her comfy little cell!  I truly believe she's enjoying jail ... (spending money ... no one questioning her ... surrounded by the thing she loves the most ... HERSELF) ... and is the type that will enjoy prison ... right up until she meets her new girlfriend! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: January 27, 2009, 02:44:08 PM »

Because I think we all need to hear it again.

Tom Luka said, "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

and I'm not even gonna bring up his other gem about lee mourning the loss of his daughter 
WWWWwwwwhhhhaaaattttttt????  Lee?  Luka is Lee's attorney..are you sure!?!!?!!
Sorry, I "misremembered" the quote.  Here's the link where he actually calls Caylee Lee's "daughter".
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/27/lee-anthony-attorney-thomas-luka-with-freudian-slip-regarding-caylee-anthony-mr-anthony-going-under-the-assumption-his-daughter/
Thank you for the clarification.  I remember that from earlier, just did not recall the other.  What a "bombshell" that would be!  (And no I do not mean bombshell as in Janet)

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: January 27, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »

FWIW.......Another insider report? Not

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 27, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »

I think I now know who is funding Caseys defense!! 
Its none other than Velveeta, after their rapid decline in sales once she was taken into custody back in October, they knew they needed to get their number one customer the best ::cough:: defense to insure she gets back out there and brings back their profit! 
Bob Velveeta, founder of Velveeta, states that its really an investment into their long term over processed cheese sales.

Dolce ~ you are really on a roll today!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 27, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »

Artist sells Casey Anthony voodoo dolls
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:43 PM EST, January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony voodoo doll (eBay / January 27, 2009)

The same week that a promotions company announced its plans to sell a doll inspired by slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, someone is selling three voodoo dolls of the girl's mother on eBay.

Three Casey Anthony voodoo dolls are for sale on the popular Web site, starting at $19.99.

A description of the priciest doll, with a starting bid of $29.99, is made by a New Orleans artist who is a "studied, practiced and renound (sic) Spiritual Healer; Gemologist and Jeweler. Equally engages in healing and spiritual craftmaking, (sic) and in designing and manufacturing spiritual (sic) and uniquie (sic) jewel crafts (emphasis on Voodoo Dolls and Dreamcatchers).

The $29.99 doll states it is signed by the artist, who is unnamed, and is accompanied by handcuffs, a Bible and white sunglasses.

Video
Related links
Promotions company suspends launch of Caylee Anthony doll
WATCH IT: Casey Anthony videos Video
 PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
 PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
 PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
READ IT: George Anthony incident history details
READ IT: George Anthony incident report
READ IT NOW: Discovery documents released 1/21
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage One of the voodoo dolls, which appears to be made out of money, is called the "New Orleans Casey Anthony Mad Money Voodoo Doll." The other is called "Sing the Blues."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-voodoo-doll-012709,0,3137743.story

Well I think it's disgraceful to put a bible with this voodoo doll!!   IMO that crosses the line!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #695 on: January 27, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »

I wish I could block this from my mind - On the news the other night they were talking about the $8.25 economic stimulus package, and Nancy Pelosi came on and said, "That's a huge package."  Where's Klaas's Playboy bunny picture when one needs it?   

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 27, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!
Maybe she was trying to live it up before she got caught? 
Because KC has absolutely no ability to accept consequences for her actions. Has anyone ever heard her make any comment about the checks? She sits there and whines about being stuck in jail and how it is not her fault....even before Caylee was found. Never once have I heard her parents say anything about it...nor have I heard her address the fact that she was caught ON VIDEO stealing.
No accountability what so ever.
In a jailhouse video of Cindy and Casey, Cindy asks Casey "Is there any message you want me to give anyone?" and Casey says "Tell Amy I am sorry, I am truly sorry".

Ohh, Come On!  You mean you can't find a missing little girl by buying big sunglasses, hoodies, beer and lingerie with someone's stolen checkbook?  I thought that was the only way of doing what ever necessary to find your missing two year old.     I mean that's why she lied, cheated and stolen so she could could Caylee back.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: January 27, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »

Okay...this is my first post so please bear with me. Been lurking for a while, love all you monkeys. If I'm using an avatar that someone else already has, please let me know...I'm not sure how to keep from duplicating yet. Here goes:

I’m appalled by the concept that it is only necessary to suggest “reasonable doubt” by throwing anything and everything out there and hoping something sticks. Or suppressing facts because they incriminate your client by claiming it is privileged information. Or using a high profile group of people to try and discredit reputable experts by suggesting impropriety. This is not justice. This is not a fair trial for the victim. The deck is stacked against a victim and all the benefit of the doubt is given to the criminal. Even if the defense tries to throw Ricardo, the Anthony family, Jesse, or any other friends of Casey under the bus, there are several FACTS that they just can’t explain away or will have a difficult time blaming on someone else:

1.The fact that it took 31 days to report Caylee missing...and it was the grandmother that filed the report. Listening to the 9-1-1 call, Casey didn’t want to even talk to the dispatcher. I’m still concerned that everyone in the Anthony family had the wrong date as last day seen. I could understand one person being off but all of them? That is suspicious.
2.The evidence of decomposition in the trunk along with hair consistent with either Casey, Caylee, Lee, or Cindy with a death band. Since Casey, Lee, and Cindy are alive that shows the hair belonged to Caylee. High traces of Chloroform in the trunk of the car. The fact that Cindy said to a 9-1-1 dispatcher that it smelled like something died in the car (even though she tried to recant this statement on Larry King stating that this is a common expression saying something stinks...evidently she thinks the public is stupid enough to believe you would use an expression such as this while on the phone with a 9-1-1 operator). Or George telling the FBI he worked in law enforcement and has smelled human decomposition and it is not something you would ever forget. That George was scared to open the trunk for fear that his daughter or granddaughter would be in it.
3.The grandmother washing clothes found in the car and the grandfather washing and cleaning out the car.
4.The “Nanny”. How could you have a Nanny for almost two years that you don’t have a way of contacting or that your family has no way of contacting? When I watched two children for a teacher I had ways to contact both parents, both grandparents, the doctor of the children and all these people had the same information on me. Also, at the end of the year I provided a photo album to the parents of things we did throughout the year...Casey has absolutely no evidence that Caylee ever went to a Nanny. Or that every reference given of the “Nanny” is a lie...she didn’t work at Universal, she was not referred by Jeffrey Hopkins, who had a non-existent kid that she also watched, she didn’t live in the Sawgrass Apartments, she didn’t live in an Nursing home...all places/references Casey provided to the police. Is there documentation of payment provided to this Nanny? Did Casey claim this on her taxes as an expense?
5.Casey’s job at Universal. She was fired approximately 2 years prior but she took police there to show them her office and meet two people that could corroborate her “Nanny” story...Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis. There is not a record of Juliette ever working there; Jeffrey had been gone for quite some time. When police caught up with Jeffrey he indicated he barely knew Casey and didn’t have a Nanny for a non-existent child. Juliette Lewis was a dead end...yet another lie by a mother frantically looking for her missing child.
6.Casey’s cell phone records. There was not one call made to the Nanny...nor was there a call on the day Caylee was reported missing, as Casey claimed. Casey couldn’t provide any valid phone numbers because that is on the SIMS card she switches from phone to phone and the phone that housed the “right” SIMS card was stolen from her non-existent desk at her non-existent job.
7.The searches on Casey’s computer...household weapons, neck breaking, chloroform, missing children, shovel, etc.
8.Casey’s jailhouse interviews. On the latest release, the grandparents look like hell and Casey indicates she just woke up; Then she asks her father why is “she” (referring to her mother Cindy) crying already? It is like Casey even forgot she had a missing child. Casey expressing her indignation that police didn’t even leave her out for a few days to assist with the search for Caylee. I guess police decided they could do without her “help”...the lies, the wild goose chases, her cold recollection of the day her daughter disappeared, etc.

All the above is pretty compelling stuff that implicates Casey. I know the defense will work to twist around the facts and try to discredit the experts on the prosecution side but in the end I hope justice prevails for Caylee. Our justice system does not want to convict innocent people, however, defense attornies are poking holes in credible evidence trying to create the illusion of doubt.

Sorry so long...now you know why I just lurk!!!!

Welcome!  GREAT FIRST POST!  DO NOT LURK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 27, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

Hi SS!  I concur!  I love it when he calls Baez out ... and I love it that he's making Casey get off her a$$ and out of her comfy little cell!  I truly believe she's enjoying jail ... (spending money ... no one questioning her ... surrounded by the thing she loves the most ... HERSELF) ... and is the type that will enjoy prison ... right up until she meets her new girlfriend! 

Yep..what both of you said. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: January 27, 2009, 02:47:06 PM »

FWIW.......Another insider report? Not

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.