June 15, 2024, 11:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256284 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #520 on: January 27, 2009, 12:26:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just catching up. No sympathy here, but can you imagine CA alone in the house... Let's see. granddaughter murdered, daughter in jail, husband in mental hospital, son at work... All alone to dwell on all of this. Must be an absolutely miserable existence.

Maybe she's not alone.  Perhaps playing three-handed Pinochle with the Kid Finders couple.

Do No Evil 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #521 on: January 27, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »

Lee Anthony's latest business venture, parking cars for
this weekends Super Bowl in Tampa Bay, has hit a
snag.  It turns out people are unwilling to park in Orlando
and walk the 90 plus miles to the stadium.  Our advice, stick
to parking your butt at your nearest LE department and
taking a lie detector test.
Well no wonder he had to move home ... he's not very good at his job!  That truck looks like it's on the grass to me!  That's a big no no at my house!   

With the Fla. Sunshine law can you pull up a tag number for who owns this truck? This old Monkey ain't smart enough.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 27, 2009, 12:28:15 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: January 27, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »

"This is an example of another person trying to profit from the tragedy of Caylee's death," lawyer Brad Conway said Monday. "He has never met my clients, spoken to my clients and has not gotten authority of any type to do this. And after I have a chance to research it, I will likely take whatever legal action I can."  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-doll-012709,0,4753203.story

No one got permission from the President for the Sasha and Malia Dolls.  I don't know that there is anything that can be done legally to stop either one.  The public outcry over the Caylee doll may be enough to stop the doll, however bracelets and t-shirts are still being sold.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #524 on: January 27, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

Roy Kronk not on prosecution witness list.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: January 27, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just catching up. No sympathy here, but can you imagine CA alone in the house... Let's see. granddaughter murdered, daughter in jail, husband in mental hospital, son at work... All alone to dwell on all of this. Must be an absolutely miserable existence.

Maybe she's not alone.  Perhaps playing three-handed Pinochle with the Kid Finders couple.
UHH  I dont think so, playing uhhh   a more grown up game with another crazy guy is more like it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »

and I think this is how things will be for the rest of her life......a miserable existence

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: January 27, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.
One of the Anthonys had better come up with a really good answer to that question before trial!   
Yes, they better. Luka also said the last contact Lee had with Casey was in December, I would like to know what kind of contact, email or a letter Baez passed to him.

For some reason I thought that Baez wasn't allowed to pass letters from KC to people on the outside of jail.   Am I mistaken?   Is that legal?           
If you look back at July video interviews Lee had with Casey he discourages her in giving JB any messages. He keeps telling her to put letters in the mailbox in the court and no one would look at them(I am not sure on that though) . He kept saying if she gave anything to JB he would read it and then if he didn't want to pass it on he wouldn't. Very interesting to look at now that we know what we do.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 27, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »

Hi mgoblue. Doesn't she have their new friends from Kid Finders now? I think I have seen them coming and going from the A house. Oh, and her new attorneys. I don't think we need to worry about Cindy.

Speaking of Cindy, I came across this picture I have in my photobucket account today. It's from November 11 at Blanchard Park. It just stuck out at me when I was looking at the pictures.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 27, 2009, 12:31:18 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 27, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »

If the rumors are true, she is not alone.
Yes, and I don't think she is in a big hurry to have George home, he just seems to be in the way, at least that seems to be my impression.

Yep, he was in the way of her canoodling sessions with Dom Casey.

again...the nut doesn't fall far from the tree...

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 27, 2009, 12:32:39 PM »

Caylee Anthony Doll Sales Suspended by Jaime Salcedo & Showbiz Promotions … Fire storm Reaction to Profiting from a Murdered Child

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/caylee-anthony-doll-sales-suspended-by-jaime-salcedo-showbiz-promotions-fire-storm-reaction-to-profiting-from-a-murdered-child/

The reaction to Jaime Salcedo and Showbiz Promotions might be a shot across the bow to all those who intend to try and profit from the death of Caylee Anthony. That message is to strangers as well as the Anthony family. The Anthony family expressed anger over the doll; however, that has not stopped them from cashing in on Caylee’s first disappearance and death. Sadly, it has been reported that over $200,000 has been made off of Caylee’s pictures to the media.

Yes, I noted earlier here today that the sale was "Suspended" not "Cancelled." Suspended is a temporary thing. I hope they do not try to market it at another date. But I would not put it past them to try.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 27, 2009, 12:32:49 PM »

I am not going to go on this rumor until/unless it is proven to be fact......as far as I know it came from a blogger....with a 'source'.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 27, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »

Good morning Monkeys old and new..

I'm still behind by 7 pages but was just curious if any monkey knew what
time KC will be in court this morning and if it will be online in live video
some where.. Thanks

I thought court was Friday??!! 

morning monken, is this hearing for a change of venue for casey??

The hearing Friday is supposed to decide a court date among other things!

I meant trial date! 

I thought the hearing was about the records Baez wants from TES ??? maybe that's part of it..KC will have to be there....don't know whether to laugh, dance or puke..

Please don't say puke!   

My Mom came home yesterday, thanks for all the prayers!   

Now I have the stomach thing--help!   

I'm so glad your Mom is home Bearly!  and sorry you got the stomach thing ... I've noticed that we haven't been disinfecting the cages lately ... time to start again ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2009, 12:34:07 PM »

Can you catch me up on the rumors?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4447.msg646484#msg646484
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2009, 12:34:15 PM »

Hi mgoblue. Doesn't she have their new friends from Kid Finders now? I think I have seen them coming and going from the A house. Oh, and her new attorneys. I don't think we need to worry about Cindy.

Speaking of Cindy, I came across this picture I have in my photobucket account today. It's from November 11 at Blanchard Park. It just stuck out at me when I was looking at the pictures.

Nothing you can say about that picture, to bad we don't know what she was screaming about, it even looks like George is tipping over.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »

thanks HH...I haven't seen the article yet...can you sahre any more on what you heard???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:29 PM »

Roy Kronk not on prosecution witness list.

not yet....no subpoena for him either...uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »

That's funny!  We monkeys should send one to Casey!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »

Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.