June 01, 2024, 09:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255273 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #920 on: January 27, 2009, 06:52:01 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?
SCcccreeech, whoa whoa whoa,  what did i miss?
Hi NO1Z
Klaas posted the latest Globe article a few pages back.This article states there is a 15 yo girl(and LP says this is true)that saw Casey driving on the backroad into the woods across the street from the school.

Thank you karma! Read it, horrible and NOT believable..jmo. Watching Mike Galanos tearing that Ahole a new one!!
You're welcome
You all will have to tell me what they say on the show,my guy is napping and I can't have the tv on

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: January 27, 2009, 06:52:05 PM »

wELL I HOPE SOMEONE PUTS A STOP TO THAT private jail hous service with casey and the anthony bunch family reunion??????
do they think this is a picnic or what
Casey has no privacey in jail
she gave that up when she went to jail for NOT REPORTING CAYLEE MISSING AND KILLING HER
WHY doesnt she tell the  truth now
caylee is dead so now she has no reason not to tell the truth
also she stole money from her friend and her mom and her grandmother
what is wrong with the law there
please someone stop this crasy case that is a never ending story of lies and
cry babies that want to try to kill there self and kill people and still think they are above the laww OH PLEASE GOD JUST HELP US ALL TO TRY TO UNDER STAND ALL THE CRASY THINGS THAT HAS HAPPEND SINCE JUNE 15TH
SOORY IF I MAD ANY ONE MAD BUT IAM JUST SO UPSET WITH THIS WHOLE STORY
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 27, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »

Ya know when I first saw Cindy appear on our cable TV chewing her cud & lying thur her teeth in July I immediately said "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree"   that woman is behind this jail funeral (no doubt about it), the cover up & raising that evil spawn...OMG my hubbie is preventing me from calling a travel agent as we speak

It kinda makes all of "Conman's" claims of not being up to them but due to the State and defense's forensic testing a BIG FAT LIE!!   No sympathy now for them...this is just too crude & twisted for words!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #923 on: January 27, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....
To have a service at the jail, I guess an Anthony reunion.

OHMYGAWD!  I hope that will not be allowed...OHMYGAWD!!!!

This makes me physically sick.   
Well do you think it will be like when someone is going to the death chamber and the people stand outiside and sing and hold tiny candles????
IDK A1 how it will be at the memorial.

But if KC goes to the chamber, I for one will not light a candle for her. I will bring pom poms and wear a cheerleader outfit, no matter how old I am. Maybe I could borrow Flossie's tassels for extra effect!
OH JSM!  That visual cheered me right up after this news!  Should that happen while I am still living (cause you know, the DP takes forever - not because I'm counting down my days) ... I'm flying as many monkeys as I can afford to into Florida for the "JSM Show"! 

Ill be your flygirl... Im ready but only if I can sneak in with my for a very necessary "beat down to reality"
It's a deal Cap, you with you sledgehammer, O4B is bringing the beer. I bring the pizza.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »

JVM show coming up: She will be discussing the "in jail" service & Luka will be on! Maybe some new info!  Try to watch all!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »

I wonder if Cindy's next performance will be at the motions hearing on Friday?
Oh Good Call no rose!  This time she has some forewarning that Casey will be there ... and she has the added benefit of old Georgie's "suicide attempt" ... she'll be milking it for all it's worth.

And what if Cindy attacked Casey right there in the court room.
Or what if Casey just went crazy as a sh!T house rat and started telling everything.
What would Baez do? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2009, 06:54:47 PM »

Ya know when I first saw Cindy appear on our cable TV chewing her cud & lying thur her teeth in July I immediately said "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree"   that woman is behind this jail funeral (no doubt about it), the cover up & raising that evil spawn...OMG my hubbie is preventing me from calling a travel agent as we speak

It kinda makes all of "Conman's" claims of not being up to them but due to the State and defense's forensic testing a BIG FAT LIE!!   No sympathy now for them...this is just too crude & twisted for words!!

AMEN
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

If she is, wonder how many times she will raise her hand. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »

Oh Good Call no rose!  This time she has some forewarning that Casey will be there ... and she has the added benefit of old Georgie's "suicide attempt" ... she'll be milking it for all it's worth.

Or what if Casey just went crazy as a sh!T house rat and started telling everything.
What would Baez do? 
I'd pay good money to watch that.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #929 on: January 27, 2009, 06:57:12 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.
So I take it George will be out for this"reunification"?
These people are all nuts!
Who wants to bet me that if/when they have a public memorial,they will have donation jars out?I'll bet you a dollar they do!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 27, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

What would Baez do? 
I do hope they have metal detectors in the court house. I would hate for Cindy to pull out the HAMMER

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 27, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »

What would Baez do? 
OMG trimm!  A sh!T house rat!  I can't stop laughing ... Coors Light is coming out of my nose!  Call 911!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 27, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »

oh too funny! I hope she does!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 27, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.
So I take it George will be out for this"reunification"?
These people are all nuts!
Who wants to bet me that if/when they have a public memorial,they will have donation jars out?I'll bet you a dollar they do!

You are probably right, but I wonder what would they ask for on donation jar? Please bury Caylee? Get KC out of jail? Please donate to get Lee out of knee socks?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 27, 2009, 07:01:18 PM »

What would Baez do? 
OMG trimm!  A sh!T house rat!  I can't stop laughing ... Coors Light is coming out of my nose!  Call 911!   
Miller Lite doesn't burn as bad coming out your nose! Believe me, I have done it quite a bit reading Trimms comments. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 27, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

You are probably right, but I wonder what would they ask for on donation jar? Please bury Caylee? Get KC out of jail? Please donate to get Lee out of knee socks?
JSM ~ girl you are on a roll tonight!  Too funny!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 27, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »

But what if she has the hammer in the other hand. That would be even funnier!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: January 27, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 27, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »

JSM ~ girl you are on a roll tonight!  Too funny!   
Newfie, I'm not funny. Just trying to keep from thinking how cold it is outside and Josef wants to go out and play in this crap.

Anyhow, Trimm is funnier, she said sh*t house rat. That is FUNNY

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 27, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »

But what if she has the hammer in the other hand. That would be even funnier!

OMG. LMAO.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.