June 15, 2024, 10:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256274 times)
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: January 28, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »

I have never understood why so many seem to think that Casey is pregnant...or Mallory for that matter. Just rumors and innuendos, but why? Why does it continue? Furthermore...why do we care? LOL! IMO neither one of them are preggo. Just sayin' ...

I agree.  I think people are just speculating because they aren't sure what else to talk about.
Sooooo true!!

From Day One..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: January 28, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »

I have never understood why so many seem to think that Casey is pregnant...or Mallory for that matter. Just rumors and innuendos, but why? Why does it continue? Furthermore...why do we care? LOL! IMO neither one of them are preggo. Just sayin' ...

Nut - I agree, neither is pregnant.

Now, I have to go to the dentist.  I'll be back later.  I hate the dentist.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: January 28, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »

Re: casey using Baez's computer to IM her brother...

Is it not also possible that she could simply get on his laptop, and type some things out in a word document, save it, and when Lee or whomever goes to Baez's office, they can read it? I can think of several ways to get some info out on a laptop..I can't even understand why they would let him take one in there. But, I suppose it's just as easy to write things on a piece of paper and stick it in Baez's briefcase too.
Notes on paper or computer would be attorney/client privilege.  The jail is allowed to read mail that is sent through the jail's mail system.  Obviously, Baez does not have to show notes he has that were made during a meeting with his client, so he could pass anything along to someone else.  However, in doing so there could be an ethical problem, but...
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: January 28, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!! 

Why has there been no discussion of the child's cap that was entered into evidence on Aug. 12th.; from latest doc dump see  pg. 25 out of 43 pg. section! FADED PINK CHILD'S CAP WITH V.I.P. VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!! Who found this cap & where was it found??!! Is Michael Vincent an investigator(FBI, OCSO)? This cap had leaves & debris on it also!!

I CANNOT GET THIS TO COPY AND PASTE, KLAAS DO YOU HAVE THIS DOC? 

i believe it was found in the trash at the anthonys?

or wait...was that annies white hat that was ripped? sorry monken im not sure!
Annie's hat was in the Anthony's trash, the faded pink cap was found I thought in a park, but I don't know by whom.

The hat CHILDS size/small was found Aug11th or 12th off of the Econ trail in a small park but not JB park....some community name park. I don't believe persons name was listed.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: January 28, 2009, 11:48:43 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Why has there been no discussion of the child's cap that was entered into evidence on Aug. 12th.; from latest doc dump see  pg. 25 out of 43 pg. section! FADED PINK CHILD'S CAP WITH V.I.P. VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!! Who found this cap & where was it found??!! Is Michael Vincent an investigator(FBI, OCSO)? This cap had leaves & debris on it also!!

On August 12 at 4:45 pm Angel Jones met with Yuri Melich at 3809 Peace Pipe Drive and showed him a faded white or pink baseball cap that was located in the woods.  The location was north of Curry Ford Community Park and west of Econ Trail.   The hat, female-child sized, with a small pink crown and the words VIP Very Important Princess were on the front.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: January 28, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »

I agree.  I dont think either is pregnant.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1666 on: January 28, 2009, 11:49:41 AM »

ALSO, ANOTHER QUESTION!!!
There was a "Bounce" sheet found in Casey's car AND in Tony's jeep!!! Can forensics test these to see if they came from the same lot like they test the trash bags??!!   

I have no idea...but I would hope so. 

I say yes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: January 28, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »

Re: casey using Baez's computer to IM her brother...

Is it not also possible that she could simply get on his laptop, and type some things out in a word document, save it, and when Lee or whomever goes to Baez's office, they can read it? I can think of several ways to get some info out on a laptop..I can't even understand why they would let him take one in there. But, I suppose it's just as easy to write things on a piece of paper and stick it in Baez's briefcase too.
Notes on paper or computer would be attorney/client privilege.  The jail is allowed to read mail that is sent through the jail's mail system.  Obviously, Baez does not have to show notes he has that were made during a meeting with his client, so he could pass anything along to someone else.  However, in doing so there could be an ethical problem, but...

IIRC the agreement was that BJ could take the laptop in as long as he left the wi-fi card out of it -- in other words, no internet access while he was with his client.  That would not, of course, prevent her from entering messages onto a word processing program to be saved and accessed later.  But as far as IM or e-mailing, I don't think that would be possible as I understand it.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: January 28, 2009, 11:51:08 AM »

Besides, if Casey did have another child, the child would be taken from her and made a ward of the state.  She would probably be adopted privately and no one would know who the parents were or where the child went.

Of course that is dependent on who the daddy is. If he is competent as a parent then he would get the baby unless he was willing to sign off rights.

It is also dependent upon Casey being convicted.  As of now she is legally innocent.  I believe there are many women who have children while in prison and their babies are not taken and adopted out.  Some prisons even allow the child to live with the mother until a certain age.  And of course as above, there would be a father to consider.  IMO the child could only be adopted if both the mother and father sign off on it, which I would doubt in this case.  I believe it would be a violation of Casey's Constitution rights to just snatch the baby, make it a ward of the state, and put it up for adoption. This isn't China.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1669 on: January 28, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »

Besides, if Casey did have another child, the child would be taken from her and made a ward of the state.  She would probably be adopted privately and no one would know who the parents were or where the child went.

Of course that is dependent on who the daddy is. If he is competent as a parent then he would get the baby unless he was willing to sign off rights.

It is also dependent upon Casey being convicted.  As of now she is legally innocent.  I believe there are many women who have children while in prison and their babies are not taken and adopted out.  Some prisons even allow the child to live with the mother until a certain age.  And of course as above, there would be a father to consider.  IMO the child could only be adopted if both the mother and father sign off on it, which I would doubt in this case.  I believe it would be a violation of Casey's Constitution rights to just snatch the baby, make it a ward of the state, and put it up for adoption. This isn't China.

The fact that child protective services found that there was a credible risk because, even if you believe KC and a nanny took the kid, KC left her in danger. I would think that if there was a new child it would immediately be put in the foster system unless the dad was competent. In Michigan that is how it works. Then DFS would make a decision on where the kids was going to go and if KC right to it would be terminated. This will be true no matter if she is convicted or murder or not.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: January 28, 2009, 11:57:09 AM »

Rumor has it....the courthouse lawyers think she is. This from someone who knows these lawyers socially. At this point only the jail would know for sure but more often than not these rumors turn up true. I know it is crazy but thats what I was told from a trusted source. They also think dad is not Baez but someone in his office. That is all I know honest.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1671 on: January 28, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »

Rumor has it....the courthouse lawyers think she is. This from someone who knows these lawyers socially. At this point only the jail would know for sure but more often than not these rumors turn up true. I know it is crazy but thats what I was told from a trusted source. They also think dad is not Baez but someone in his office. That is all I know honest.
Please tell me this is an early April Fools joke.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: January 28, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »

Is this a confirmed list of what they found at the site in or around the bags.
Shirt size 3
stripped shorts
back pack - word "adorable"
pull ups w/flower design
stainless steel knife
toy horse
pooh blanket
iron on's
sticker
duct tape

no shoes?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: January 28, 2009, 11:59:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

On August 12 at 4:45 pm Angel Jones met with Yuri Melich at 3809 Peace Pipe Drive and showed him a faded white or pink baseball cap that was located in the woods.  The location was north of Curry Ford Community Park and west of Econ Trail.   The hat, female-child sized, with a small pink crown and the words VIP Very Important Princess were on the front.

Thank you Leslee & Guideposts; I didn't remember this!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: January 28, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

I didn't think she was pregnant before Baez filed this motion - and NOTHING would surprise me.   Thanks for the info.   The future will tell!     
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: January 28, 2009, 12:02:53 PM »

I didn't think she was pregnant before Baez filed this motion - and NOTHING would surprise me.   Thanks for the info.   The future will tell!     

Sassy - i agree, nothing would surprise me either. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: January 28, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »

Sorry that is what I heard. I don't like/want to believe it either, and I probably won't until we know for sure... but I also know this person would not lie.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1677 on: January 28, 2009, 12:04:31 PM »

Not doubting you or source..but if correct, then she would only be 5mo approx. pregnant....probably NOT showing yet..although possible...I hope she not..

Afernoon Monkeys...just lurking for now...work to do and snow to shovel *sigh*

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: January 28, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »

[/quote

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1679 on: January 28, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »

Thanks Leslee... I don't even know why I'm surprised by this, I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but here we go again I'm surprised. Who in Baez's office would be so ignorant, do people not know there is something called birth control?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.