June 16, 2024, 03:16:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256362 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 27, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

O.K.  I have heard it all now for sure.  This is sick.  The people of Florida pay for and run the jail she is located in.  Guess Ms. Cindy found a way to stick it to the people of Florida one more time.  I cannot imagine any jail allowing something as sick as this.  Casey's rights to bury her child ceased the minute she murdered her. (MOO)

not to be crude, but remember, Casey already buried her once. Isn't that enough?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 27, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »

JVM is an idjit!! She cut off Roz just when she was going to answer the question " what Cindy meant when she said no one will ever know who Caylee's father is"!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 27, 2009, 07:20:45 PM »

Just when I thought the craziness would slow down, BAM! She killed that sweet baby and they want her to be at her funeral???? GMAB...I may get the big red buttonand all the Monkeys hate for what I am gonna say....and I am not a violent person....If the whole damn crowd of Ant's offed themselves, I would not feel bad about it. JB is so dang scared she is going to blurt out something in court, he will do anything. Got a feeling he will get a good az chewing from the Judge come Friday morning
I didn't even think of him thinking she would blurt something out. I thought maybe he didn't want her there because Cindy may show up. 
Cindy may show up,she's gotta be sick of not getting any media attention in a while.She'll probably show up in court as a direct competion to Casey.See who gets plastered on tv more.
Have a good night you all.

Night Karma!  Sweet Dreams (dream about anything but this case!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 27, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

O.K.  I have heard it all now for sure.  This is sick.  The people of Florida pay for and run the jail she is located in.  Guess Ms. Cindy found a way to stick it to the people of Florida one more time.  I cannot imagine any jail allowing something as sick as this.  Casey's rights to bury her child ceased the minute she murdered her. (MOO)

Has a court in FL ever set a precedent for something of this nature?Monkey's

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 27, 2009, 07:21:43 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....
To have a service at the jail, I guess an Anthony reunion.

OHMYGAWD!  I hope that will not be allowed...OHMYGAWD!!!!

This makes me physically sick.   
Well do you think it will be like when someone is going to the death chamber and the people stand outiside and sing and hold tiny candles????
IDK A1 how it will be at the memorial.

But if KC goes to the chamber, I for one will not light a candle for her. I will bring pom poms and wear a cheerleader outfit, no matter how old I am. Maybe I could borrow Flossie's tassels for extra effect!

Ditto!! Ditto!!  Ditto!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: January 27, 2009, 07:21:50 PM »

JVM is an idjit!! She cut off Roz just when she was going to answer the question " what Cindy meant when she said no one will ever know who Caylee's father is"!!
I can't bring myself to watch her. I can barely tolerate NG, but JVM, no way.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 27, 2009, 07:23:04 PM »

The lawyer on JVM said the a motion would have to be filed to allow a private jail house funeral or whatever they want to have in jail. //
This is coming from Cindy, maybe Casey doesn't want this.
She said her farewell when she duct taped the kids mouth shut and expressed her love with a heart sticker. What's in it for her ?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #967 on: January 27, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

Night Karma

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 27, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »

So Capp ... I'm taking it that you take issue with the lady psych who just gave her "oh this is a wonderful idea" opinion on JVM!     It's amazing what "professionals" they get on these shows!

Nice of the shrink to be so concerned about all the Ant's receiving healing from a jailhouse funeral. I guess she wants the murderess to be healed and forget about the child whose life was taken by her as there was no mention of Caylee. Since when has a jail become a place of healing for the accused?  I'm sure the good people of Orlando don't pay taxes for their jail in order to help heal the feelings of the inmates locked up in there.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 27, 2009, 07:25:09 PM »

I can't bring myself to watch her. I can barely tolerate NG, but JVM, no way.

The Cindy Anthony, Jane Velez Mitchell, Jayne Weintraub, Joy Wray & michelle "bart the fart"'s of the world are precisely what gives koolaid a bad name & no thanks to Jim Jones is why we should have a "Ban the koolaid" campaign!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 27, 2009, 07:25:12 PM »

Where at the jail would they think this memorial would happen?
In her 9x12?  Probably be big enough as I can't imagine anyone but C,G, and L wanting to participate in anything this ______________ ... I can't think of a word bad enough ... and that says something ... cause I'm usually really good with BAD words!

I could add several words in  that blank space but Klaas would have to put me on a time out!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 27, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »

not to be crude, but remember, Casey already buried her once. Isn't that enough?

Good point.  But do you think Cindy would consider that at all?  I don't.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #972 on: January 27, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »

I am hoping Judge Strickland is about fed up with JB motions. Does anyone have the link to Turbinmiller live stream

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 27, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »

God ... I truly wish there was some way that statement could be sent to Cindy mgoblue.  That's THE MOST APPROPRIATE thing I've heard in a long long time.  Honestly!  Kudos to you!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 27, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »

wELL I HOPE SOMEONE PUTS A STOP TO THAT private jail hous service with casey and the anthony bunch family reunion??????
do they think this is a picnic or what
Casey has no privacey in jail
she gave that up when she went to jail for NOT REPORTING CAYLEE MISSING AND KILLING HER
WHY doesnt she tell the  truth now
caylee is dead so now she has no reason not to tell the truth
also she stole money from her friend and her mom and her grandmother
what is wrong with the law there
please someone stop this crasy case that is a never ending story of lies and
cry babies that want to try to kill there self and kill people and still think they are above the laww OH PLEASE GOD JUST HELP US ALL TO TRY TO UNDER STAND ALL THE CRASY THINGS THAT HAS HAPPEND SINCE JUNE 15TH
SOORY IF I MAD ANY ONE MAD BUT IAM JUST SO UPSET WITH THIS WHOLE STORY

Don't hold back...tell us how you really feel!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2009, 07:28:02 PM »

Agree, Cindy won't , but the jail folks will. No way will they allow this.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2009, 07:28:25 PM »

Nah, it hasnt even crossed her mind ..yet....

From Day One..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »

I wonder if Cindy's next performance will be at the motions hearing on Friday?
Oh Good Call no rose!  This time she has some forewarning that Casey will be there ... and she has the added benefit of old Georgie's "suicide attempt" ... she'll be milking it for all it's worth.

And what if Cindy attacked Casey right there in the court room.
Or what if Casey just went crazy as a sh!T house rat and started telling everything.
What would Baez do? 

PEE HIS PANTS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:11 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.
So I take it George will be out for this"reunification"?
These people are all nuts!
Who wants to bet me that if/when they have a public memorial,they will have donation jars out?I'll bet you a dollar they do!

You are probably right, but I wonder what would they ask for on donation jar? Please bury Caylee? Get KC out of jail? Please donate to get Lee out of knee socks?
Seriously,I don't think any amount of money will get Lee out of those knee socks lol(we need a knee sock monkey!)
HeHeHe Knee sock monkey! I love it!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »

Agree, Cindy won't , but the jail folks will. No way will they allow this.
Agreed its highly unlikely.

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.