June 01, 2024, 10:52:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255290 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: January 28, 2009, 09:11:02 AM »

good morning all monkeys....
this seems to answer why baez does not want casey in court.....

ORLANDO -- Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has filed a motion to keep his client out of court during pre-trial hearings.

In the Notice of Objection, Baez tells the court that this case is unique and has generated a considerable amount of media attention.

Baez also said Casey's appearance in court "only fuels the circus-like atmosphere" and paints Casey in a negative light.

He also said the negative exposure will keep Casey from getting a fair and impartial jury.

An article from the Orlando Sentinel was also attached to the motion.

Casey herself also signed a Waiver of Defendant's Appearance document, which was sent to the courts. It waives her right to appear at Friday's pre-trial hearing.

Judge Stan Strickland ordered Casey into the courtroom at a Jan. 8 hearing, even though her lawyer said she waived her right to appear.

Meanwhile, an Emergency Motion To Recuse was also filed late Tuesday.

George Remains Hospitalized
Casey's father, George Anthony, could remain in the hospital for several more days.

He had been sending text messages to family members threatening to kill himself, and wrote what some believe was a suicide note.

Anthony was held over the weekend under the state's Baker Act for an evaluation.

It gets me so mad that he calls it "unique", as though KC and his case are special and she/they deserve some sort of special treatment!! Give me a break, he talks like she's some celebrity or something (and they shouldn't get any special treatment either). What universe does he live in!!

What is he so worried about her appearance?? Again, is she "special" and when she comes to court it is somehow unfair to her that she looks like... a ... PRISONER?? Oh, Gasp!! How the heck is her "appearance" supposed to look?? I don't get this either, again, what universe is he in?? She is in prison because she's been accused of murdering her daughter, her precious child. Why is he so worried about her appearance in court? Is she supposed to be able to "dress up" and put on heels & make up so she looks like she just came from home? If he doesn't like the "circus-like" atmosphere he should get out of the big top because there is nothing he can do about it, and he's also a big contributor to that "circus"!

Why doesn't he just stop crying and complaining and blaming everyone and everything else for all his "problems"? Why can't he just do his job and be a lawyer? It's just so rediculous all the motions, and complaints and finger pointing. Enough already!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1541 on: January 28, 2009, 09:11:04 AM »

I hope we get some news today.  I took a personal "snow day" from work...just dont feel like unburying my car!  Plus, I cant imagine how many of my truckers are going to have "issues" today because of this crazy weather everywhere!

As for Casey getting her little jail funeral....oh I highly doubt it.  She said her goodbye to Caylee when she put duck tape over her mouth and topped it off with a heart sticker    

Hold it right there Leroy!  Don't you move a muscle until you inform us if you received your call or not!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: January 28, 2009, 09:11:50 AM »

O/T (but only because i'm worried)

JSM - if you are lurking, I do hope you are okay this morning.  Please let us know when you can  ((hugs))

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: January 28, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

OMG  A letter comng from australia from me 
I wonder if they give her hate mail tho?  Might have to clean it up a bit, while still sticking the knives in 

They said that they can not keep her mail away from her by law. As long as you don't mail her a saw to cut the bars I would think it goes through. I did hear however, that all the mail is being screened by JB and his crew.

well, I will be writing to her, and bozo can suck it up.  He will make it seem like a big "everyone hates my client" campiagn.  We can do subtle letters tho, just twist that knife in a lil bit.  Maybe a better idea is send her masses of letters of our heart break over caylees demise.  Im going to bed cya all next time. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: January 28, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.

WOW. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: January 28, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »

Hold it right there Leroy!  Don't you move a muscle until you inform us if you received your call or not!

Yes i did and i didn't get the deal    I was so surprised...i was only $20,000 high....that's chump change right??     Thanks for asking - it is a new day with new deals!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: January 28, 2009, 09:16:15 AM »

Yes i did and i didn't get the deal    I was so surprised...i was only $20,000 high....that's chump change right??     Thanks for asking - it is a new day with new deals!
Aw man those bastages missed out on our Leroy!  Their loss!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: January 28, 2009, 09:17:01 AM »

One time...for a second....I actually thought...go on, let Casey have her family reunion/jail funeral...whatever it takes to get the show on the road.

But that was only one time and only for a second   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: January 28, 2009, 09:17:32 AM »

NG says Casey is orchestrating the jail service?  Did anyone else hear that?  What!?  Can she orchestrate anything from behind bars?!

Most people say no way, Jose 
Casey wishes to be the event planner and Lee can organize parking!!!
  I would love to see Lee try and tell Big Bertha from cell block C where to park it.  You know he has been hitting the gym since his sign bending fiasco.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: January 28, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »

O/T (but only because i'm worried)

JSM - if you are lurking, I do hope you are okay this morning.  Please let us know when you can  ((hugs))

Thanks for mentioning that Leroy.I just read that a few minutes ago.
I hope she didn't break anything. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: January 28, 2009, 09:18:59 AM »

Defense want to throw the prosecution off the case..

NG

yes, I heard that...can't wait to hear Baez's argument for this..

"They don't like me...wawawawawa" 
SS did you go to law school with Baez?  That is spot on!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: January 28, 2009, 09:19:44 AM »

Why the heck would iron-on's and a toy horse be in the laundry bag?
Also, remember that picture that showed a "book" at the site...I wonder if it could have been a sticker book.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: January 28, 2009, 09:19:52 AM »

'Nite Lucinda. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: January 28, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »

One time...for a second....I actually thought...go on, let Casey have her family reunion/jail funeral...whatever it takes to get the show on the road.

Aside from the fact that it just shouldn't be allowed to happen ever ever ever.. is that she knows she has to play up her reaction, to sitting there having a memorial for her child. So she's going to come out with the fake tears, act like she's the victim of a crime, and so on. The thought of it makes me want to retch.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: January 28, 2009, 09:23:46 AM »

I think Mark Furman is absolutely correct, technically speaking the FBI can hold back their results & final reports & he feels that they are holding it because they have evidence they dont want to share yet....O boi thats good news & something Ive considered for a few weeks now.

Nothing new otherwise, the dryer sheets & bags...obvious reasons

Is there a requirement that LE must release this info at some point?

Excellent question. The evidentiary intake procedure and discovery submissions are VERY different for the FBI vs. OCSO.
Baez knows this, thus his motion happy fits. Forgive the oversimplification, but it is what could yield any "aha" surprises at trial, that he and WE, dont know in advance..
Thanks for clearing that up Blink.  I was wondering how and where the prosecution could keep an Ace up their sleeve.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: January 28, 2009, 09:25:19 AM »

Also, remember that picture that showed a "book" at the site...I wonder if it could have been a sticker book.

Blaze - great thought about the sticker book...hmmmm.  I would love to think that maybe there was a sticker book in the bag and the heart sticker just happened to come off and stuck to the duck tape.  I prefer that explanation of the heart sticker.....I still cant see anyone, not even Casey Anothony being evil enough to purposely put it there.  I'm not saying she didnt but I would feel better knowing she didn't.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: January 28, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »

Aside from the fact that it just shouldn't be allowed to happen ever ever ever.. is that she knows she has to play up her reaction, to sitting there having a memorial for her child. So she's going to come out with the fake tears, act like she's the victim of a crime, and so on. The thought of it makes me want to retch.

I'm with you AM.  So did you get a bunch of snow too?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: January 28, 2009, 09:29:08 AM »

The only way I am going to be okay with Casey getting the funeral is if they tell her that FIRST she has to come clean and tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: January 28, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »

Blaze - great thought about the sticker book...hmmmm.  I would love to think that maybe there was a sticker book in the bag and the heart sticker just happened to come off and stuck to the duck tape.  I prefer that explanation of the heart sticker.....I still cant see anyone, not even Casey Anothony being evil enough to purposely put it there.  I'm not saying she didnt but I would feel better knowing she didn't.

I know, it is so sick, that she would intentionally put a heart on the duct tape, over her lips. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: January 28, 2009, 09:33:03 AM »

The only way I am going to be okay with Casey getting the funeral is if they tell her that FIRST she has to come clean and tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. 
No way she would talk, and even then I say no way to allowing her the satisfaction of watching her family suffer over what she has done. 
IF she killed Caylee out of spite toward Cindy, George, or Lee...allowing her to have a memorial of anykind is just what her ego is craving, that last "hurrah" to say "Look at you all upset over what I did, vengance is mine". 
Wake up Cindy your daughter is playing you like a dollar hooker!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.