June 15, 2024, 08:48:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256340 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: January 28, 2009, 01:03:00 AM »

If the Anthony's are allowed to have a memorial service at the Jail think about the
can of worms they would open up.  Everyone that is arrested all over the USA for
murder would be demanding the same rights. Remember, they all plead not guilty
and are until they have a trial. The A's think they can do whatever they want and
get away with it, and up until now they have got away with it. Its time they were
stopped. This behavior is why KC is like she is. Remember when CA was talking to
Jesse and he told her about KC stealing money from him and she said to him "Well
she only did it once" That is all their attitudes.

Scott's father has a blog.  Scott sends letters to him to be posted.

http://scottpetersonappeal.org/cblog/index.php

I think they honestly think he was wrongfully convicted.  Unlike the Anthonys, who know full well that Casey is guilty.

Scott Peterson's parents tried to get Sharon Rocha to hold off on burying Laci and Conner, until Scott got out of jail.  They thought he should be there for that.

They were delusional and in denial.  I remember thinking that they had to be the bottom of the barrel.

The Anthonys have proved me wrong.

Wow, janetruth, I never knew that about the Petersons.

Sick, psycho-killer-producing minds think alike, I guess?  Sheesh!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:15 AM »

I'm sorry.  I messed up that answer.  I must be too tired for this. 

Good night, everyone...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: January 28, 2009, 01:07:00 AM »

(from JaneTruth:) Scott's father has a blog.  Scott sends letters to him to be posted.

http://scottpetersonappeal.org/cblog/index.php

I think they honestly think he was wrongfully convicted.  Unlike the Anthonys, who know full well that Casey is guilty.

As upset as Caylee's case has made me lately, I am afraid for my mental state if I were to read what Scott Peterson and his parents have to say...

Wonder if Cindy would end up doing something like this once her "little princess" is sitting on death row, or convicted and sentenced to LWOP.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: January 28, 2009, 01:08:15 AM »

Goodnight, dear jane...
sweet dreams.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1344 on: January 28, 2009, 01:11:42 AM »

sorry, I don't have an ashamed monkey icon but, I copies this from the daily BS (no nanners), and  have no idea how clued in he is, but in his blog he states he talked with Todd Black and I have highlighted a couple of interesting bits:

I spoke with Todd Black, spokesperson for Jose Baez, who got back to me earlier today regarding Cabot and various topics, which will also be discussed.

<respectfully snipped for length by Desi>

Island Monkey, no nanners thrown, b/c this was actually pretty interesting.  Thank you for posting it.  I don't go to that site, but the Gil Cabot thing and the bit about the cloaked cell phones was good.  Any idea what date SK from DBS spoke with "Todd Black?"

Ok i just went back and re-read, it appears he spoke with him on 11/4........I'm just now sure of the source if you know what I mean.

Thanks! 

This was posted on WFTV's web site on November 3/4:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html#-

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE
The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

Weird isn't it~but then again he states he is STILL working on the case in a limited capacity.....I still think there is NO Todd Black and that either Michelle Bart is writing the scripts and Baez has some male reading them or, well I;m to brain dead to think of another explanation.

Oh well, better hit the bunkey, windows open and the surf is pounding so maybe that will calm my spinning head. Niterz all

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: January 28, 2009, 01:13:03 AM »

And to all monkeys and guests:

peanut, islandmonkey, cuteascanbe, jammsnana, orbison11, GabbyG, CarolynV, SADVAL2, klaasend, MnkeyBznes, dottie, SweetMorgan, mizjay, janetruth, ddex, ncbelle54, monkeymike, VinceVixen, cp405, seemeatthebeach, pinetucky and 41 Guests

a good-night monkey hug, Desi is ready for the monkey-bunkey too...

God bless our Caylee.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: January 28, 2009, 01:13:23 AM »

Hi everyone!!  Great reading here tonight.  Loved the FP post Blink!  I found this and thought you all might find it interesting.  From the website:  http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=184   It was written by a poster there.

A Law Student (3L) says:
October 24, 2008 at 11:16 pm
Baez graduated from a Bottom Tier Law School:

St. Thomas University (Ranked 182nd in a field of 185 law schools).

To wit, the LSAT score of the ‘brightest’ student in Baez’s class would fail to ‘make the cut’ at some 151 of the 185 law schools ranked by the Internet Legal Research Group.

It is interesting to note that Baez makes no mention of his less-than-distinguished alma mater on his website.

(To acknowledge such a thing would no doubt take the ’shine’ right off of the ridiculous faux ‘coat of arms’ he has chosen for his one-man firm)

To be fair, I am willing to believe that Baez’s alma mater has produced some fine lawyers, however, it is clear that Baez is not one of them.

Indeed, until I witnessed Baez in action, I had assumed that there was no such thing as an inarticulate lawyer.

Regardless of whether Baez is speaking or writing, he appears to have the vocabulary of the average 12 year-old, but without benefit of the average 12 year-old’s understanding of grammar!

Worse still, Baez looks at least as uncertain, hesitant, inexperienced & uneducated as a nervous 2nd year law student appearing in a court of law for the first time as a volunteer with their school’s legal clinic.

(Crying, “Not fair!” in the course of a court proceeding is proof that Baez is not only woefully uneducated and unprofessional, but so lacking in basic intelligence that ‘common sense’ can elude him - even the most casual TV viewers, deluged as they are in ‘Law & Order’ reruns and ads for Court TV, could probably surmise that this particular childhood refrain has no place
in a court of law!)

The fact that 8 years elapsed between the time Baez finished law school and the date he first wrote the bar exam is not the only curious aspect of his dubious standing as a lawyer.

The fact that he has misrepresented his legal experience by listing the outcomes of cases he was involved with AS A STUDENT with his school’s legal clinic (where a student’s work is closely supervised by review counsel, and often involves little more than putting on a suit and observing experienced lawyers ‘do their thing’) is beneath contempt.

If such deceit is not grounds for disbarment in Florida, it ought to be!

Alas, the sooner Baez can be marginalized in this case (for example, via court appointed counsel), the better.

Indeed, it would be a terrible miscarriage of justice to allow the monstrous Casey Anthony to avail herself of the patently foreseeable ‘ineffective counsel’ claims that lie in almost every move that Baez makes (e.g. hiring incompetent, fly-by-night PR ‘firm’ that undermines his client on CNN) or fails to make (e.g. motion for speedy trial).

Give it up Baez! Even lowly St. Thomas law school grads are smart enough to see right through YOU and that tacky ‘coat of arms’ you lifted from the internet! (Apparently, your grasp of IP law is even weaker than your ‘knowledge’ of criminal law & procedure!)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1347 on: January 28, 2009, 01:18:54 AM »

Hi everyone!!  Great reading here tonight.  Loved the FP post Blink!  I found this and thought you all might find it interesting.  From the website:  http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=184   It was written by a poster there.

A Law Student (3L) says:

To wit, the LSAT score of the ‘brightest’ student in Baez’s class would fail to ‘make the cut’ at some 151 of the 185 law schools ranked by the Internet Legal Research Group.

It is interesting to note that Baez makes no mention of his less-than-distinguished alma mater on his website.

(To acknowledge such a thing would no doubt take the ’shine’ right off of the ridiculous faux ‘coat of arms’ he has chosen for his one-man firm)

To be fair, I am willing to believe that Baez’s alma mater has produced some fine lawyers, however, it is clear that Baez is not one of them.

Indeed, until I witnessed Baez in action, I had assumed that there was no such thing as an inarticulate lawyer.

Regardless of whether Baez is speaking or writing, he appears to have the vocabulary of the average 12 year-old, but without benefit of the average 12 year-old’s understanding of grammar!

Worse still, Baez looks at least as uncertain, hesitant, inexperienced & uneducated as a nervous 2nd year law student appearing in a court of law for the first time as a volunteer with their school’s legal clinic.

(Crying, “Not fair!” in the course of a court proceeding is proof that Baez is not only woefully uneducated and unprofessional, but so lacking in basic intelligence that ‘common sense’ can elude him - even the most casual TV viewers, deluged as they are in ‘Law & Order’ reruns and ads for Court TV, could probably surmise that this particular childhood refrain has no place
in a court of law!)

The fact that 8 years elapsed between the time Baez finished law school and the date he first wrote the bar exam is not the only curious aspect of his dubious standing as a lawyer.

The fact that he has misrepresented his legal experience by listing the outcomes of cases he was involved with AS A STUDENT with his school’s legal clinic (where a student’s work is closely supervised by review counsel, and often involves little more than putting on a suit and observing experienced lawyers ‘do their thing’) is beneath contempt.

Alas, the sooner Baez can be marginalized in this case (for example, via court appointed counsel), the better.

Indeed, it would be a terrible miscarriage of justice to allow the monstrous Casey Anthony to avail herself of the patently foreseeable ‘ineffective counsel’ claims that lie in almost every move that Baez makes (e.g. hiring incompetent, fly-by-night PR ‘firm’ that undermines his client on CNN) or fails to make (e.g. motion for speedy trial).

Give it up Baez! Even lowly St. Thomas law school grads are smart enough to see right through YOU and that tacky ‘coat of arms’ you lifted from the internet! (Apparently, your grasp of IP law is even weaker than your ‘knowledge’ of criminal law & procedure!)

Oh, you are far too kind in your criticism of Bozo I saw his updated website and the first thing I noticed was that prentious coat of arms~I think a second yr law student would far exceed what Bozo has done so far.

Excellent post and night again monkeys

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: January 28, 2009, 01:18:56 AM »

A Law Student (3L) says:

in a court of law!)

(Siren:  Saw this on my way out of the cage tonight... you really should re-post this again in the daytime when all the morning monkeys sign on... They don't always read the previous night's posts, and this one is a good read...

Goodnight, all!)

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: January 28, 2009, 01:30:16 AM »

Hello to my Monkey friends.  

Caught up with the thread by 10pm my time -- some kind of record.  That doesn't usually happen until after midnight! I haven't really been posting -- just reading/lurking -- for the past few days,  and keeping up with which monkeys to pray for, who to be happy for, and what everyone has to say about all the latest developments... hugs and prayers to all.

I just wanted to say that the whole idea of a "defense" or a "defense team" or a "defense strategy" or (good grief) "defense media-manager invisible-spokesperson" all seem absurd and obscene to me.  Why?

• Evidence proves Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car.
  • There is no question that Casey had possession of this car.
  • Casey mentioned the awful smell of the car to her friend.
  • She also said that she "got rid of the smell."
  • Then Casey abandoned the car.
  • Casey never reported Caylee missing.  Not even after 31 days.
  • Meanwhile she continuously lied about her whereabouts to her parents, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts to her parents and her friends.
  • All witnesses agree -- and there is photographic evidence of this -- she did not behave like a person who was grieving or missing her only child.
  • When Caylee's disappearance was finally reported to LE, Casey lied and lied and lied some more, and did nothing to help find her daughter.
  • Casey never expressed any fear or grief about her child being missing.
  • Caylee's body was found less than 1/2 mile from the Anthony home.
  • Casey claimed to have spoken with her daughter on July 15; evidence shows Caylee died in mid-June.

Why is there even a "defense" in this case at all?  It is just beyond appalling to me how Casey -- who has rights as a person accused of a crime -- has elected since July 16 to put so many people through so much effort, heartbreak, and expense by continuing to LIE and LIE and LIE.  I mean, for some reason, it is just hard to wrap my mind around the fact that there will even be a trial.  Why, Casey?  How dare she keep this whole ugly circus going on and on like this?  How dare she harm and destroy all the innocent people she has sacrificed without a second thought, to try and save her own sorry self? It is severely messed-up IMO.  The truth.  The truth could bring an immediate end to the madness.

Sorry for the rant, feeling rather tired of the whole mess, and so sad for Caylee, who never had a chance, was snuffed out, and now must wait for justice while her mother and family and defense attorneys and the media (and well, in a way, even caring online sleuthers like us) spin the insanity out in ever widening circles.

Justice for our Caylee ... 

Great post Des!     Hopefully the jury will immediately see these fundamental facts and not be fooled into thinking there is any defense of this monster. 

I noticed in JB's motion he spoke of the media circus, and that was my first thought, this family brought the circus to town; especially Cindy who loved talking to the media before her granddaughter was found, proving she was trying to con everyone into believing her.  I can imagine with what George knows in his heart, the thought of having a memorial service with Casey by his side, (because his crazy wife insists),  would definately make him want to commit suicide. 

Want to thank you all for your kindness when I was down the other night.  Very much appreciated. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1350 on: January 28, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »

I was reading the documents tonight, when I read where KC said LE offered her limited immunity but she turned it down, it hit me how really STUPID Baez was. If he was a half decent attorney he would have plead this case down long before the body was found.

Stupid, selfish, and greedy.  His stupidity knows no bounds.  For one thing, any chance he ever had at making a name for himself was blown out of the water as soon as his lack of experience, common sense or professionalism were demonstrated to anyone and everyone with half a brain.  Secondly, the fact that he underestimates even the most basic level of intelligence with every single move he makes appears to be blatantly obvious to everyone but him.  What I find to be ironic is that his disgusting greed is what keeps him in the game, and with every single second he spends playing the game, he does nothing but prove himself to be an even bigger idiot than we even thought possible.

Enjoy your last case, Baez!  I can't possibly see how anyone would want you to represent them after this one!  Hopefully, (for your sake) you're a talented writer.  I have my doubts, though.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: January 28, 2009, 01:38:57 AM »

Uhhh...actually I was tryin' to play on an old joke put forth here re. alleged perp signing her name w/her current boyfriends surname.  I guess my joke was a bombshell ha ha.

I do respect Mark Fuhrman--big time.  I don't know if I've got the spelling of his last name right, but I do know that if I were hunting a lost loved one, he'd be the one I'd hope'd come around to help.

I got it, Foggy.  I could picture you writing in your little notebook, "Mrs. Foggy Fuhrman," "Mrs. Mark Fuhrman," etc.   

"Foggy Fuhrman" has a nice ring to it indeed!  Oh, and I'm pretty sure he likes horses; he has a bunch of them on his ranch in Idaho from what I read... Just sayin'!

I liked his reporting earlier on in the case, too.  Thought he did a decent job and he seemed to have a rapport with LE...

(But you can have him, no worries here.)

You are very naughty Miss Desdemona.  I have no designs on Mr. Wonderful (much ha ha). 

But I truly wish he'd been on this case from the outset for he's no slouch as a detective imho.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: January 28, 2009, 01:42:41 AM »

Flossy, everytime I see your avi I think " You little hussy"

Goodnight everyone!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: January 28, 2009, 02:36:50 AM »

I was reading the documents tonight, when I read where KC said LE offered her limited immunity but she turned it down, it hit me how really STUPID Baez was. If he was a half decent attorney he would have plead this case down long before the body was found.

Stupid, selfish, and greedy.  His stupidity knows no bounds.  For one thing, any chance he ever had at making a name for himself was blown out of the water as soon as his lack of experience, common sense or professionalism were demonstrated to anyone and everyone with half a brain.  Secondly, the fact that he underestimates even the most basic level of intelligence with every single move he makes appears to be blatantly obvious to everyone but him.  What I find to be ironic is that his disgusting greed is what keeps him in the game, and with every single second he spends playing the game, he does nothing but prove himself to be an even bigger idiot than we even thought possible.

Enjoy your last case, Baez!  I can't possibly see how anyone would want you to represent them after this one!  Hopefully, (for your sake) you're a talented writer.  I have my doubts, though.

So Flossy, let me see if I get this right!  You do not like Jose Baez!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: January 28, 2009, 02:37:53 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Night Sirensong!!  Flossy's new name is Floozy!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: January 28, 2009, 02:43:01 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Just cause a cow shows a little skin and twiddles her udders does not make her a Floozy!!!!   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: January 28, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Just cause a cow shows a little skin and twiddles her udders does not make her a Floozy!!!!   

and this screwed up post doesn't make me a Baez dummie.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: January 28, 2009, 02:45:48 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

I have the right to my opinion, MM!!  Now I am taking my marbles and stomping home!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: January 28, 2009, 02:47:23 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

I have the right to my opinion, MM!!  Now I am taking my marbles and stomping home!! 

Well nah nah nah
Hey at least I didn't ignore you.    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: January 28, 2009, 02:47:43 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

and this screwed up post doesn't make me a Baez dummie.

Please stay on topic!  I already got banned from one forum!!      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.