June 15, 2024, 12:44:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256291 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

Hi Brandi!!

Hey there!

Saw you say hi too, Leroy. Hope your news is good today. I know you are anxiously awaiting!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »

Conway also has a public friendly demeanor. He comes off as "reasonable". That may be less so for people who follow the case closely, but all and all, he does well with the media, IMO.

Sunny, I answered your post! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #482 on: January 27, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.

none of the family is going to come out and say they think she did it.....GA proved that, IF what we hear was in his suicide letter is correct. And then I think how does a family ever accept that? I know we all think what we would do, how we would act and react, but we don't really know.
How does a family ever accept something like this, I have no idea? It sounds to me that LE is going after Lee big time if we are to believe the statement, you know what you did Lee. I'm thinking George might have done this suicide attempt in a way to help Lee. Maybe he thought if I killed myself that LE would somewhat back away from Lee, in an odd sort of way maybe he was trying to save Lee, because there is no way he can save Casey, I don't know, just a thought I had.
hmmm... wouldn't that be a "twist" if george sort of covered for lee in his suicide letter?  and now that he didn't commit suicide, his "confession" is out there.  (oh the irony that would be)
 don't think it happened, but I do want to know what was in the letter (though I doubt it would be too revealing)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 27, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »

Because I think we all need to hear it again.

Tom Luka said, "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

and I'm not even gonna bring up his other gem about lee mourning the loss of his daughter 

I think both statements are telling!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: January 27, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »

Let me get this striaght.  Hmmm.
On Greta last night, Lee's attorney says that Lee "doesn't believe his sister killed his niece".
But Greta didn't get an answer when she asked " who did then?"
But if Lee has tampered with evidence, or something along those lines... WHY would you do that in support of an innocent!???

No. No. Way too logical to get a straight answer. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 27, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »

OMG! Came out of my lurking to say that is a truly beautiful tribute to Caylee. What a great job! I love so many of those pics, especially the one with Mr. Potato Head.
She does beautiful work.  You should see her other Caylee videos she has on her YouTube account.  Very moving!

flower

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 27, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »

just got here...i assume you have all seen this?
http://www.cayleedoll.com/

guess they got blasted? or threatened with a law suit by Bozo or Conway.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 27, 2009, 12:00:01 PM »

Dr. Phil Show
Friday - January 30, 2009

Shocking Headlines
Horrifying, enraging, downright shocking … words that come to mind as you read some of the biggest headline news stories that gripped the nation in the past few weeks. Go inside the lives of ordinary people and see what happens when their lives are thrown in the spotlight during a time of crisis and tragedy. From a husband demanding his estranged wife return the kidney he donated to her, to Drew Peterson taking a new fiancée while his wife, Stacy, remains missing, Dr. Phil and his panel of experts including host Nancy Grace, HLN and attorney Lisa Bloom, tackle these topics and more. Plus, don’t miss the latest twist in the Caylee Anthony case and hear firsthand what Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé has to say about the mom and daughter.
hasn't he said it all, already?  just sayin'...
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #488 on: January 27, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »

I just do not get the relationship between Brad Conway and the Anthony's.  It is not normal for an attorney to be so emotionally involved with his clients.  Conway is releasing George's medical condition, HIPAA concerns?, and yet there is no indication that he has seen George (its been reported that he is to see him today) to get permission.  Cindy could not give permission for this type of release of medical information.  There is something hinky with this attorney and clients IMHO.

Let's not forget that Luka, Lee's attorney, shares office space with Conway.   

Today...I agree....and pointed that out last week......

AND PLEASE NO ONE TAKE THIS AS BEING NASTY as it is not meant to be...but Conway has an advantage with his disability.....and his all American boy look....the media is very respectful with him and it is kinda of difficult to browbeat someone sitting in a wheelchair.

I do not take that as nasty - I worked for a couple of attorneys - one looked like Wyatt Erp in the movie and he was a charmer - he used that to his advantage. The other one was a "baby face" and smart as a whip - he would often use that to lull the other side into false security - then ZING - he would slam them. Both worked well - each person uses what they have to win. It is the name of the game.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 27, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »

hahahah so funny...the other day in a spanish chatt they showed the Zanny's picture
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »

anything is possible at this point...........so if the LE has enough against Lee just arrest his ass....that might get him talking for sure!! Why wait??  I am sure they have legitimate reasons for waiting.....or they are trying to scare him into thinking they know more than they do or than they can prove perhaps.
See given their lack of action, that is what I thought too, waiting to see if Lee will call their bluff.

I have often heard LE in other cases saying they 'KNOW'....but have to be able to prove..........and I think this might be the case.
it could also be a veiled threat if there is any truth to the paternity rumors.  They did have him compared and maybe it's a hint that if he talks, this won't have to come out.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »

Bearly - Glad to hear your mom is doing better!    Hope you're feeling better soon, too!

Thanks!  I want my Grandmom!   

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2009, 12:02:52 PM »

Bearly - Glad to hear your mom is doing better!    Hope you're feeling better soon, too!
Yes, that is good news, you feel better soon.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2009, 12:03:16 PM »

Conway also has a public friendly demeanor. He comes off as "reasonable". That may be less so for people who follow the case closely, but all and all, he does well with the media, IMO.

Sunny, I answered your post! 

I agree....he is great in front of the camera and therefor not questioned about what he says...
I answered you back, please check when you have a moment free

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 27, 2009, 12:03:33 PM »

Oh Bearly!! Clear liquids, hon! No dairy! {{HUGS}}

Morning Janet!! It's nice to have diverse opinions in the cage. 

You and Ducky look MAHVELOUS, DAHLING!!!   

Thanks!  The thought of water makes me gag!

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 27, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »

Dr. Phil Show
Friday - January 30, 2009

Shocking Headlines
Horrifying, enraging, downright shocking … words that come to mind as you read some of the biggest headline news stories that gripped the nation in the past few weeks. Go inside the lives of ordinary people and see what happens when their lives are thrown in the spotlight during a time of crisis and tragedy. From a husband demanding his estranged wife return the kidney he donated to her, to Drew Peterson taking a new fiancée while his wife, Stacy, remains missing, Dr. Phil and his panel of experts including host Nancy Grace, HLN and attorney Lisa Bloom, tackle these topics and more. Plus, don’t miss the latest twist in the Caylee Anthony case and hear firsthand what Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé has to say about the mom and daughter.
hasn't he said it all, already?  just sayin'...

Yes, I agree, O4B. He has.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: January 27, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 27, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Awww.   I know what you mean.   Grandma's always make the best homemade soup.   And, they always make everything better!     Now, I want my grandma, too!        
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 27, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »

I just do not get the relationship between Brad Conway and the Anthony's.  It is not normal for an attorney to be so emotionally involved with his clients.  Conway is releasing George's medical condition, HIPAA concerns?, and yet there is no indication that he has seen George (its been reported that he is to see him today) to get permission.  Cindy could not give permission for this type of release of medical information.  There is something hinky with this attorney and clients IMHO.

Let's not forget that Luka, Lee's attorney, shares office space with Conway.   

Today...I agree....and pointed that out last week......

AND PLEASE NO ONE TAKE THIS AS BEING NASTY as it is not meant to be...but Conway has an advantage with his disability.....and his all American boy look....the media is very respectful with him and it is kinda of difficult to browbeat someone sitting in a wheelchair.

I do not take that as nasty - I worked for a couple of attorneys - one looked like Wyatt Erp in the movie and he was a charmer - he used that to his advantage. The other one was a "baby face" and smart as a whip - he would often use that to lull the other side into false security - then ZING - he would slam them. Both worked well - each person uses what they have to win. It is the name of the game.

thanks for understanding what I was trying to get across.....and look at what we have seen so far in the case.....BOZO and Duh Boy....so I am keeping an eye on Conway and what he says...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 27, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »

Just got back on so need to catch up but wanted to show Jacksonville local news has updated about the suspending of selling Caylee doll. I will only copy the update....Channel 4 News

By Tuesday morning, the project was on hold.

"It was very important that we allow the press to present our idea to the public first, in an effort to measure the reaction to our fund raising efforts," Showbiz Promotions said in a statement posted on its Web site Tuesday morning. "After reviewing the response to our media introduction of the Sunshine Caylee Doll and listening to the advice of the general public. We feel that is it best to suspend the launch of The Sunshine Caylee Doll."

Salcedo told Channel 4 that while he has suspended sales of the doll, he is going forward with sales of T-shirts, bracelets and stickers with the saying "Caylee Sunshine." He said 100 percent of the profit will be donated to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.