June 01, 2024, 09:38:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255270 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: January 27, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »

Roy Kronk not on prosecution witness list.

Now THAT is odd!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: January 27, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
That's great.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #542 on: January 27, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just catching up. No sympathy here, but can you imagine CA alone in the house... Let's see. granddaughter murdered, daughter in jail, husband in mental hospital, son at work... All alone to dwell on all of this. Must be an absolutely miserable existence.

Maybe she's not alone.  Perhaps playing three-handed Pinochle with the Kid Finders couple.
UHH  I dont think so, playing uhhh   a more grown up game with another crazy guy is more like it!

You mean something like this?   

Do No Evil 
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: January 27, 2009, 12:39:05 PM »

As usual, I am a lost ball in high weeds ...

Could some one tell me what the 15 year old girl saw and is that what the globe article is about?  I have not seen that either.

Thanks!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 27, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just catching up. No sympathy here, but can you imagine CA alone in the house... Let's see. granddaughter murdered, daughter in jail, husband in mental hospital, son at work... All alone to dwell on all of this. Must be an absolutely miserable existence.
If the rumors are true, she is not alone.

Can you catch me up on the rumors?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4447.msg646484#msg646484

Thanks. I'm really, really far behind!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 27, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.

none of the family is going to come out and say they think she did it.....GA proved that, IF what we hear was in his suicide letter is correct. And then I think how does a family ever accept that? I know we all think what we would do, how we would act and react, but we don't really know.

I'm not surprised LA would say that. I know the A's have a hard time believing KC could do that, and Baez keeps changing who he seems to be pointing the finger at. Who is it he's throwing under the bus this week?? Oh yeah, it's RM this week. BTW, what happened to, oh, what's her name again???????? Oh, now I remember the nanny, her name was Zany, I mean Zanny aka Zenaida! What happened to her? Haven't heard her mentioned as of late! What' up with that I wonder? Maybe that story isn't panning out well enough for the defense?

But, anyway, the defense still has something to deal with called ALL the evidence that points to KC!! Maybe they can prove someone else did it & framed KC. Hmmm, that wouldn't surprise me if they tried that. Then yet, though, why didn't KC call 911 and report Caylee missing if she had nothing to do with this? Why the heck wouldn't she just tell who did it, or who she thinks may have done it? Are they going to say she's taking the fall for someone else, because the defense hasn't come out saying anything to that effect. If KC was totally innocent, why wouldn't she talk to LE and tell them everything she knows to help LE arrest the real killer?? Why would an innocent person sit in jail and say nothing? "I didn't do it", is that all she can say??? Why isn't she saying the actual day/night she last saw Caylee, who she was with, what she was doing???? Anything other than nothing????

Alright, I'll stop wasting my breath and everyones time! 

Has she even gone so far as to say she didn't do it ... she's innocent? 

Oddly enough, you've made me realize that I can't ever remember hearing her saying that ... and that's just like saying "I'm guilty as He!!" to me.

Not that I know of Newfie, but she did plead "not guilty". I guess that's as close as it gets. But sometimes people confess to a crime, and still plead "not guilty". We know when she talked to LE (way back when) that she didn't admit to harming Caylee, but she told LOTS of lies to them!
She did that also on the check charges which are on video and she signed with her own name.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 27, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
That's great.
When did this witness come forward?  I can't imagine LE knowing Casey was in that wooded area at the time Caylee went missing ... and just didn't do anything about it ...  Just makes me wonder.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 27, 2009, 12:43:49 PM »

Now THAT is odd!!!
Hi Brandi,   Its my understanding that this list will be updated and changed quit a few times before the actual trial and Im sure when they are all done with everything pertaining to Kronk, he will be added,  they only have to give them so many days heads up for then to be there so its gonna change quit a bit Im sure!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 27, 2009, 12:43:51 PM »

Hi mgoblue. Doesn't she have their new friends from Kid Finders now? I think I have seen them coming and going from the A house. Oh, and her new attorneys. I don't think we need to worry about Cindy.

Speaking of Cindy, I came across this picture I have in my photobucket account today. It's from November 11 at Blanchard Park. It just stuck out at me when I was looking at the pictures.

Brandi - is this a real pic?  It looks photo shopped....either that or George needs a can of V8....??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 27, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »

Texas Equusearch
http://texasequusearch.org/forum/index.php

Don't know if this is an offical forum or not.  It is a free one.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 27, 2009, 12:47:00 PM »

Hi mgoblue. Doesn't she have their new friends from Kid Finders now? I think I have seen them coming and going from the A house. Oh, and her new attorneys. I don't think we need to worry about Cindy.

Speaking of Cindy, I came across this picture I have in my photobucket account today. It's from November 11 at Blanchard Park. It just stuck out at me when I was looking at the pictures.

Brandi - is this a real pic?  It looks photo shopped....either that or George needs a can of V8....??

It's real. From a news site on Nov. 11.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #551 on: January 27, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »

Do No Evil 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 27, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »

That's great.
When did this witness come forward?  I can't imagine LE knowing Casey was in that wooded area at the time Caylee went missing ... and just didn't do anything about it ...  Just makes me wonder.
I think this witness has said this for awhile but you have to remember so had KioMarie so its not like they did nothing, they did search and too wet at the time and with this place being so close to her home Im sure they didnt know what to think about it because of course she would be seen all the time in that area, so I think she has been talked to again since the body has been found and looked at in a new way!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: January 27, 2009, 12:48:31 PM »

Now THAT is odd!!!
Hi Brandi,   Its my understanding that this list will be updated and changed quit a few times before the actual trial and Im sure when they are all done with everything pertaining to Kronk, he will be added,  they only have to give them so many days heads up for then to be there so its gonna change quit a bit Im sure!

Hi HH: That's true, I keep forgetting that the list is just a "suggestion" of who they might call. LOL And it is subject to changes. But, I would think by now, Kronk would have been added.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2009, 12:48:35 PM »

See, I still agree with everyone that GA is up to his eyebrows in cover up, but this pic shows how I feel in regards to the A's.  Cindy has a hold of everyone by the, well the netherregions, and is controlling this entire "Casey Jamboree".  George looks in this pic as if he is waiting for instructions.  I know he is speaking with LP, but look at Cindy, thats CLASSIC Cindy!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 27, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »

It's real. From a news site on Nov. 11.

Okay, now that I look closer it appears that Cindy is not yelling at George and George is bent over to listen to what LP is saying.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #556 on: January 27, 2009, 12:49:21 PM »

and it looks like Lenny's hand is trying to stop George from tipping over onto Cindy. How embarrassing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: January 27, 2009, 12:50:10 PM »

If the rumors are true, she is not alone.

I am not going to go on this rumor until/unless it is proven to be fact......as far as I know it came from a blogger....with a 'source'.....
"Source" or "Sauce" ??   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: January 27, 2009, 12:53:12 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: January 27, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

I want to see Mr. Morgan wearing one to trial.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.