June 01, 2024, 09:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255265 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: January 28, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

Baez wants Florida Attorney General Bill McCullom to take over the case from Tallahassee.

Local 6 News reported that Baez cannot prove that the state attorney's office is trying to sabotage him but is hoping the judge will hold a hearing on the matter, so he can question state employees under oath to see if they complained about him to the bar.
The defense believes the ability to file anonymous complaints was not intended for a prosecutor's office to try to have an attorney for a defendant tainted by an investigation.

Calls to the state attorney's office were not returned.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18582240/detail.html

HOLD UP!  He actually requested an individual to replace Lamar and the State prosecutorial team in place?    That stinks to the high heavens that he seems to feel that his choice would be advantageous to his defense of Casey Anthony...what an idiot to make that known!    O man, he is going to receive a drilled new orafice from Judge Strickland on this one!  Let's hope we get to witness it.    It also should be noted that any citizen OR officer of the court (inc attorneys of either side) can make a complaint if they feel with just cause that a possible impriopriety took place, in fact it is their duty.    Baez needs to go shopping and get a pair of big panties and take it like a man instead of a child who got his lollipop taken away!

In context, I couldn't figure out wether he was talking about the investigation the bar was doing, or Casey's case.............

OMG  isnt Bill McCollum the State District Attorney that refused to charge the other two drug addict residents in the house that lived with Couey (I think one was his sister), the monster that raped & killed Jessica Lunsford.  There was outrage that he didnt charge them with obstruction, etc.   I have to go see if I can find it

No that is Brad King who didnt charge Couey's sister Dorothy Dixon and her boyfriend Matthew Dittirich.  Bill McCollum has been working on expanding the Attorney General’s Child Predator CyberCrime Unit (CPCU) and passed laws giving law enforcement new tools and greater punishments for those who prey on children over the internet.   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: January 28, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

I went and got some dishes for the party and baked some cupcakes.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:12 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.
So I take it George will be out for this"reunification"?
These people are all nuts!
Who wants to bet me that if/when they have a public memorial,they will have donation jars out?I'll bet you a dollar they do!

You are probably right, but I wonder what would they ask for on donation jar? Please bury Caylee? Get KC out of jail? Please donate to get Lee out of knee socks?

JSM...you brought me out of lurking with this one!!!  Now THIS is Funny!! 
Thanks to all you monkeys for the smiles during such a rotten situation!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1904 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »

Sure give them a private meeting, let George, Cindy and Lee go inside her cell, lock the door, throw away the key, and have your meeting. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: January 28, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

i really have know clue why they would not just come out with it.....but i bet you if it is true,there is a reason behind it...hold on gonna ask the person that is saying it... if the person that is telling her,knows why they are not comeing out with it..

I have no idea what you are referring to...it does help to quote and  why are you NEKKID!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: January 28, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-no-jail-funeral-012809,0,4165679.story

Official: Funeral for Caylee Marie Anthony at jail is highly unlikely
Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writer
A jail spokesman said today that it's "highly unlikely" a funeral for slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony will be held at the Orange County Jail.

Spokesman Allen Moore responded to recent reports from local television stations. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is being held without bond at the jail, charged with the first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

Moore's statement said the jail "has received no request or communication about an in-jail funeral memorial for Caylee Anthony."

It also says "it is highly unlikely such a request would be granted. Our consistent policy in regards to Casey Anthony's incarceration is to treat her no differently than any other inmate in her custody status."

Check back for updates.

RIP Sweet Puppy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: January 28, 2009, 02:30:22 PM »

Sure give them a private meeting, let George, Cindy and Lee go inside her cell, lock the door, throw away the key, and have your meeting. 

LOL  And video tape the whole thing!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: January 28, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

Best suggestion I've heard!!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: January 28, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »

Any bets.....who would kill who 1st?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1910 on: January 28, 2009, 02:31:39 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.
So I take it George will be out for this"reunification"?
These people are all nuts!
Who wants to bet me that if/when they have a public memorial,they will have donation jars out?I'll bet you a dollar they do!

You are probably right, but I wonder what would they ask for on donation jar? Please bury Caylee? Get KC out of jail? Please donate to get Lee out of knee socks?

JSM...you brought me out of lurking with this one!!!  Now THIS is Funny!! 
Thanks to all you monkeys for the smiles during such a rotten situation!
  Glad I could make you laugh! Now stop lurking and start posting! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: January 28, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »

Today, I just now noticed you avi - oh my goodness!!!!   Sorrry for the o/t

I know! I keep wanting to pair it up with 2nj's old one!!   

U are all welcome to join the page 100 party in my tub...

(KLass....what is that little thinggggy of his in the water ?? )   

TY FOR THE UPDATE FROM ORANGE COUNTY TODAY TRIMM ( i think..if i am wrong ty to somemonkey out there.)

You guys rock.

My computer time is limited ( yes I am at the f'n library again)

Hi to Mr. and Mrs. RED and all u monkeys.  Keep it up.

Hi FoM...long time so see!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1912 on: January 28, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »

Round 'em up and hem 'em in!

Now THAT would be an appropriate sentence for Casey!! She'd appeal for the death penalty!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1913 on: January 28, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »

Sunny....I have to laugh at myself everytime I scroll down the page and see Tim Miller to the left of my screen. I ALWAYS THINK HE IS IN HERE! LMAO! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1914 on: January 28, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »

The Anthonys really think that everything should revolve around them, lets change rules to suit the Anthonys.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: January 28, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »

For Caylee Marie........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5UarkfR-mc

photos of what we (scaredmonkeys) left for Caylee at her memorial site are included in this video

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: January 28, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »

This case is so complex...sometimes, I have to stop myself and look at some things.
Here is one for example:

Cindy writes in her my space on 7/3 that "My Caylee is Missing".
When she call's 911... on July 15th, you hear CA say to KC...I" already gave you a month".  What does that tell you?  That tell's me, CA knew Caylee went missing on June 15th.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1917 on: January 28, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

Yeah, 'cause we woudn't want to miss that!!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: January 28, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »

Mmmmm, can't wait to eat those Monkey Cupcakes!! Yummy, they're so cute too!!

We can't forget the party bananas!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: January 28, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

Sunny....I have to laugh at myself everytime I scroll down the page and see Tim Miller to the left of my screen. I ALWAYS THINK HE IS IN HERE! LMAO! 

......wouldn't it be great if he was.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.