June 15, 2024, 03:49:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256311 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: January 28, 2009, 05:47:40 AM »

i think part of it has to do with july 3. according to caseys friends they were all out together with her at a club when she told them theyd all have to leave because her brother was coming, and she didnt want to see him. lp confirmed that on ng and added that even at that time lee was carrying his infamous notebook that hes been toting everywhere. lp also said that he told nick savage of the fbi about it but doesnt know for sure if the fbi has the notebook in possession or not.

the third is also the date cindy made her myspace post about caylee and not seeing her, wondering 'whos taking care of her now?'. my quesion is, how would lee know casey was still in town when shed been telling cindy she was in jacksonville?

i think theres more to it than even that but its hard to say as so much evidence has yet to be released.

Good thoughts that I had not thought of -- there are several people who have theorized that KC was at Lee's house on the 15th -- I see that KC did not call Lee during the month she was missing but wondering how much time she spent at her brother's house.  I think Lee was told where Caylee was when KC was out on bond.  I think he is the one who told with the private investigator in November BUT the talks of immunity started for Lee on December 15 -- he got a lawyer as soon as the body was found and it has made me suspicious that his fingerprints are somewhere on the bag which contained Caylee's remains.  I may be all wet -- who knows. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: January 28, 2009, 05:49:32 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys -- Scarlett -- I have not seen you in so long -- I hope you are well.  I am going to get ready for work.  BBL.   Have a great day!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1442 on: January 28, 2009, 05:50:59 AM »

This was taken from Cindy Anthony's Interview (Aug 08, 2008)
(missing lanyard & Shamrock)

Caysee had a lanyard that had
5. Universal Studios ID, it was her original one from when she worked at
6. Kodak.
7. Q. I think I saw that the other day.
8. A. The, there was a shamrock with white beads on it, it was a big one.
9. That was not there the, the next day. It was there that night; it was
10. not there the next day. Caysee was never left alone to go get that
11. because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom when we came
12. home that night, walked her right past everything. She didn't even
13. know what, what we, I had taken out of the car cause I had it over by
14. the wash, washer and dryer and I also have a um, ice chest there.
15. We had it sitting off to the side. And from the point when I called 9 1
16. 1 she was never left alone by a deputy so she couldn't have taken it
17. out. Lee didn't take it, I didn't take it. It turned up missing by the time
18. they get, people came back to get, take her car and the stuff that was
19. in it. Because I left it in her bag and when I went back to the bag
20. when we were going through stuff to write it down on the, the sheet, I
21. wasn't there. So somebody took it that, that Tuesday night or
22. early Wednesday morning and I don't know why they would have it
23. but it wasn't there

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1443 on: January 28, 2009, 05:54:40 AM »

i think part of it has to do with july 3. according to caseys friends they were all out together with her at a club when she told them theyd all have to leave because her brother was coming, and she didnt want to see him. lp confirmed that on ng and added that even at that time lee was carrying his infamous notebook that hes been toting everywhere. lp also said that he told nick savage of the fbi about it but doesnt know for sure if the fbi has the notebook in possession or not.

the third is also the date cindy made her myspace post about caylee and not seeing her, wondering 'whos taking care of her now?'. my quesion is, how would lee know casey was still in town when shed been telling cindy she was in jacksonville?

i think theres more to it than even that but its hard to say as so much evidence has yet to be released.

Good thoughts that I had not thought of -- there are several people who have theorized that KC was at Lee's house on the 15th -- I see that KC did not call Lee during the month she was missing but wondering how much time she spent at her brother's house.  I think Lee was told where Caylee was when KC was out on bond.  I think he is the one who told with the private investigator in November BUT the talks of immunity started for Lee on December 15 -- he got a lawyer as soon as the body was found and it has made me suspicious that his fingerprints are somewhere on the bag which contained Caylee's remains.  I may be all wet -- who knows. 

well, i think thats a very viable theory. theres always been something 'off' about lee, at least to me. the odd way he was laughing during his first interview with le and how he decided to do his own 'investigation'. i mean, come on, the fbi and le can find out things in 5 minutes that would take him a couple days ( if not more ) to find out. i cant decide if hes just dumb or if theres something more nefarious going on.

if his prints are on the bag, i pray like crazy that caseys are on the duct tape. they can both rot forever if it turns out he helped her in any way.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: January 28, 2009, 05:55:37 AM »

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: January 28, 2009, 06:01:49 AM »

good morning kcjackie!

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: January 28, 2009, 06:07:26 AM »

Morning!
Does anyone know how long it takes for the judge to rule on the Emergency lunacy motion?  Will this be addressed Friday or today?  And does this mean that the Fl bar has to be included since they are the ones that confirmed the investigations against Bozo? 
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: January 28, 2009, 06:15:48 AM »

Good morning!
     When did Lee and Casey high five each other - after he (err someone!) got the lanyard? Surely the FBI can go beyond the blue screened frozen laptop and find out more there.  Why would someone need to keep a notebook when they are looking for their possibley kidnapped or dead niece?  Maybe it was to keep the lies straight for his "darling" sister.   Wesh.com says he is working at the Superbowl arranging for parking. OMG and that Caylee doll - "huge waste."  I actually think the "American Girl" doll company should sue them as it looks like their dolls in a way.  Little girls play with dolls that remind them of fairies, role models, sweet babies.......... not with a doll that reminds them of a baby that was murdered and left in a garbage bag with it's little precious mouth ductaped shut.......... much less topped off with a heart sticker.  Disgusting.  Thanks for letting me vent! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: January 28, 2009, 06:20:44 AM »

well, i think thats a very viable theory. theres always been something 'off' about lee, at least to me. the odd way he was laughing during his first interview with le and how he decided to do his own 'investigation'. i mean, come on, the fbi and le can find out things in 5 minutes that would take him a couple days ( if not more ) to find out. i cant decide if hes just dumb or if theres something more nefarious going on.

if his prints are on the bag, i pray like crazy that caseys are on the duct tape. they can both rot forever if it turns out he helped her in any way.
  I'm also interested in the little plastic horse that was with Caylee.  Would it still have prints on it?  I am wondering if it was the"?My Little Pony" that is so popular with the little ones right now (as it was ages ago!) and is also given with some Kid's meals at the burger places.  If so, it may have had a match or others at the Anthony's home.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: January 28, 2009, 06:23:30 AM »

Is this guy for real??? GMAFB.

Anthony Lawyer Wants Prosecutor Thrown Off the Case

ORLANDO, FL -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Tuesday asking a judge to remove the prosecutors from her case.

The motion alleges improprieties and media leaks and asks for a "recusal of the Orange County Prosecutor's Office."

Jose Baez, the attorney for Casey Anthony, filed the motion. She's charged in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Baez also asked that a judge's order requiring Casey Anthony's presence during hearings be rescinded, saying it fueled the "circus-like" atmosphere in the courtroom.

No action has been taken on the motion.

©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=129885&catid=4
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: January 28, 2009, 06:26:18 AM »

popped in to say good morning.  I have a lot to catch up on.  Today was the hottest day here in seventy years.  It reached 46 celsius which is equal to 114.80 fahrenheit.  Hot as hades, and no relief in sight for the next week.  Goes off to read up. 

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: January 28, 2009, 06:28:12 AM »

popped in to say good morning.  I have a lot to catch up on.  Today was the hottest day here in seventy years.  It reached 46 celsius which is equal to 114.80 fahrenheit.  Hot as hades, and no relief in sight for the next week.  Goes off to read up. 

Oh, my gosh. Our temperature is about a fifth of what yours is right now. Holy cow.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1452 on: January 28, 2009, 06:32:08 AM »

oh and thank you. im sorry, im a wee bit tired but thats still no excuse for poor manners!

You are so sweet! 

I would think that the car would be held as evidence not only through trial but it would have to be held somewhere to protect the evidence for any post-conviction appeals.  That could be 10 years or more.  By that time, not sure it would have any value.

What are your thoughts on why they may arrest Lee for? 

Morning Pooky...I am snowed in today but not so much. About 6 inches when it's all said and done. Little Pooky would have a blast! How's her ears? Seem so long since I have been here. Talking that is. Usally I am just reading and reading.

This site really is like NEW York City!! Scared Monkeys never sleeps!! All night rockin' 

Hi Peanut...

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: January 28, 2009, 06:34:23 AM »

Oh, my gosh. Our temperature is about a fifth of what yours is right now. Holy cow.

morning rmcalo, swap ya?   

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: January 28, 2009, 06:37:39 AM »

I'm also interested in the little plastic horse that was with Caylee.  Would it still have prints on it?  I am wondering if it was the"?My Little Pony" that is so popular with the little ones right now (as it was ages ago!) and is also given with some Kid's meals at the burger places.  If so, it may have had a match or others at the Anthony's home.

im not 100% positive that it was a my little pony, but i do know it was one that came in a pack with other ones, and that the mates were searched for at the house. it could very well have prints on it, casey was probably sweating a bit from the exertion...lets keep our fingers crossed!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: January 28, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »

Gidday Lucinda!  My friend over there says it has been hot as hades too.  Bless your heart.  Our news say the northern states herehad snow and freeze and power outages.  Crazy weather.  What did you think of the Caylee Doll?  I wrote to The American Girl Doll Company as I felt she was similar in appearance to some of their sweet little dolls with sweet stories - (not ones of death and murder.)  Stay cool!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 28, 2009, 06:39:47 AM »

oh and thank you. im sorry, im a wee bit tired but thats still no excuse for poor manners!

You are so sweet! 

I would think that the car would be held as evidence not only through trial but it would have to be held somewhere to protect the evidence for any post-conviction appeals.  That could be 10 years or more.  By that time, not sure it would have any value.

What are your thoughts on why they may arrest Lee for? 

Morning Pooky...I am snowed in today but not so much. About 6 inches when it's all said and done. Little Pooky would have a blast! How's her ears? Seem so long since I have been here. Talking that is. Usally I am just reading and reading.

This site really is like NEW York City!! Scared Monkeys never sleeps!! All night rockin' 

Hi Peanut...

morning scarrlett!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: January 28, 2009, 06:43:55 AM »

Gidday Lucinda!  My friend over there says it has been hot as hades too.  Bless your heart.  Our news say the northern states herehad snow and freeze and power outages.  Crazy weather.  What did you think of the Caylee Doll?  I wrote to The American Girl Doll Company as I felt she was similar in appearance to some of their sweet little dolls with sweet stories - (not ones of death and murder.)  Stay cool!

Hi Sharon, have missed you.  What Caylee doll?  I am behind, but if ive read it, its hard for me to keep up with this brain fog I suffer from my illness.  Is there a doll made? 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1458 on: January 28, 2009, 06:55:05 AM »

Wow......................If only we could channel hot and cold air. I would send you some Catskill Breezes. I bet the animals suffer. You do have A/C, don't you? 

I was writing to you Pooky and you were asking about me. SPOOKY Pooky!! ::MonkeyConfused::Twilight  Zone.

In response to your question I do not think ANY man or boy in Casey's life helped with dumping Caylee. They would of done a better job. This appears to be a very lazy and half baked attempt to conceal.

I am holding out judgement on Lee until I know more. IMO, At this moment I find Lee to be young and a bit immature for his age as well but, has handled himself like a big bro. and good son. Who knows,he may be the most honorable of all. I just don't think he would have the stomach to carry a liquefied body a couple of feet let alone into the woods to hide.

Remember in the beginning LE praised his work and he gave them everything in his notebook. Maybe he stumbled onto something and chose not to be the one to incriminate his sister. The whole family might know the whole truth is coming out soon. So why be the one.

I also do not think delays should be acceptable and a trial should go off soon. Dragging it out ought to be against the law, IMO.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: January 28, 2009, 06:57:46 AM »

Wow......................If only we could channel hot and cold air. I would send you some Catskill Breezes. I bet the animals suffer. You do have A/C, don't you? 

I was writing to you Pooky and you were asking about me. SPOOKY Pooky!! ::MonkeyConfused::Twilight  Zone.

In response to your question I do not think ANY man or boy in Casey's life helped with dumping Caylee. They would of done a better job. This appears to be a very lazy and half baked attempt to conceal.

I am holding out judgement on Lee until I know more. IMO, At this moment I find Lee to be young and a bit immature for his age as well but, has handled himself like a big bro. and good son. Who knows,he may be the most honorable of all. I just don't think he would have the stomach to carry a liquefied body a couple of feet let alone into the woods to hide.

Remember in the beginning LE praised his work and he gave them everything in his notebook. Maybe he stumbled onto something and chose not to be the one to incriminate his sister. The whole family might know the whole truth is coming out soon. So why be the one.

I also do not think delays should be acceptable and a trial should go off soon. Dragging it out ought to be against the law, IMO.

hiya scarlett, just in the bedroom we do, you know the window ones.  Im still reading up. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.