June 15, 2024, 01:55:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256297 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: January 27, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

O.K.  I have heard it all now for sure.  This is sick.  The people of Florida pay for and run the jail she is located in.  Guess Ms. Cindy found a way to stick it to the people of Florida one more time.  I cannot imagine any jail allowing something as sick as this.  Casey's rights to bury her child ceased the minute she murdered her. (MOO)

not to be crude, but remember, Casey already buried her once. Isn't that enough?
God ... I truly wish there was some way that statement could be sent to Cindy mgoblue.  That's THE MOST APPROPRIATE thing I've heard in a long long time.  Honestly!  Kudos to you!
Thank. I'd be happy to send her a telegram if anyone thought it would do any good!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: January 27, 2009, 07:32:15 PM »

OMG Thomas Luka is telling Jane the Anthonys want "closure" and to "grieve together" MY GOD  THE BEEOTCH KILLED CAYLEE & YOU PEOPLE ARE COVERING IT UP    Pass out the puke buckets!

A)  She is indicted for murder one, no lenancy  B)  The jail cannot allow this precedent to take place based on what other prisons would request as a result of it  NO WAY!

This psychologist on Jane Velez Mitchell is a whack job!!    NOT HEALTHY - I will beg to differ with her with 1000 psychologists to back me up!

WE were listening while having dinner...I hadn't told my DH...he say the FUXKS are insane............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #982 on: January 27, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

O.K.  I have heard it all now for sure.  This is sick.  The people of Florida pay for and run the jail she is located in.  Guess Ms. Cindy found a way to stick it to the people of Florida one more time.  I cannot imagine any jail allowing something as sick as this.  Casey's rights to bury her child ceased the minute she murdered her. (MOO)

not to be crude, but remember, Casey already buried her once. Isn't that enough?

oh, snap.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: January 27, 2009, 07:33:17 PM »

So Capp ... I'm taking it that you take issue with the lady psych who just gave her "oh this is a wonderful idea" opinion on JVM!     It's amazing what "professionals" they get on these shows!

She needed to be bitch slapped! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #984 on: January 27, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »

A little O/T ... but about our advertisers ...

A real monkey could beat Jenna's IQ score.
If I accidently mouse over that Wii ad one more time I'm gonna go insane.
If someone would click on that one rule to a flat stomach and tell me what it is I'd be forever grateful.

Bring Back the Snorg Tee Girls 
I'm with ya SS ... and I'm a hetero-girl - we should start a petition! 
What's wrong Newfie, you don't like the get rid of the fat tummy advert? I did like the snorg tee shirts, much better than the ad that asks me "do you know when you will die" That kinda creeps me out.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: January 27, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »

OMG ~ do they do an IQ test for callers that they accept on both JVM and NG?  If you score exceptionally low you get on the air?  They seem to get an awful lot of callers who know next to nothing about the case!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: January 27, 2009, 07:34:04 PM »

oh, snap.

Aint that the truth, maybe three times for that matter...its exactly why this is so sick!  Hey Lee, were you on the phone with Dominic Casey huh?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: January 27, 2009, 07:34:51 PM »

Nothing says "I Love You" like a freshly drilled well    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: January 27, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »

WOW - JVM & Ashley Banfield hopped right off that "whose the daddy" wagon really quick and re-directed the discussion back to the doll.  Ashley said she didn't think the paternity has any bearing on this murder case.  Uh, what about motive ?   

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: January 27, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »

Tevye is on JVM      

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #990 on: January 27, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »

Where at the jail would they think this memorial would happen?
In her 9x12?  Probably be big enough as I can't imagine anyone but C,G, and L wanting to participate in anything this ______________ ... I can't think of a word bad enough ... and that says something ... cause I'm usually really good with BAD words!

I could add several words in  that blank space but Klaas would have to put me on a time out!!!
If I filled in the blank, Klaas would give me the Big RED Button!  And Muffy would wash my mouth out with soap. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: January 27, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »

The lawyer on JVM said the a motion would have to be filed to allow a private jail house funeral or whatever they want to have in jail. //
This is coming from Cindy, maybe Casey doesn't want this.
She said her farewell when she duct taped the kids mouth shut and expressed her love with a heart sticker. What's in it for her ?

And I am thinking now this is what she wants cremation jewelry for...to give to casey....what a fuxxed up family!!  George...stay right where you are!  DON'T COME OUT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: January 27, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »

OMG ~ do they do an IQ test for callers that they accept on both JVM and NG?  If you score exceptionally low you get on the air?  They seem to get an awful lot of callers who know next to nothing about the case!

isnt it amazing!  My God they are dismissing probably 1000's of calls about this family reunion over a concealed family secret of a murdered babygirl   UGH     For my own mental health Im gonna watch American Idol and catch a dvr'd Nancy after it with a glass of wine - I think my very low blood pressure skyrocketed, cuz man do I have a headache right about now!

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: January 27, 2009, 07:38:09 PM »

PMK is a public relations firm based in California.
It was founded by Pat Kingsley and I assume the "M" is her middle initial.

In 1999 is was acquired by the marketing company "Interpublic" and sometime after that merged with "HBH" public relations firm.
Now going by "PMK/HBH" the company does business in many states and includes services such as event promotions for HipHop groups.

Any monkey want to pick up the trail and see if the mysterious "Todd Black" can be connected the the real "PMK/HBH"?
I'd also be curious to find out if there any connections to "event promotions" at Fusion Lounge...

Brachiate

I think Todd Black in mentioning Canada is trying to associate himself with the Conrad Black empire.  I just cannot make any connection except that Black is a common last name. 

I wonder why Todd Black only had PMK after his name?  When this company goes by PMK/HBH. 

Very interesting thought about connecting to event promotions at Fusion or maybe one of the fund raisers by either NLH or KF.

The simplest answer (as already posted) is that "PMK" is a typo in the press release. I'm actually not having any trouble believing that because the rest of the press release was so badly written. If there is a Todd Black connection to PMK/HBH somebody will find it.

If not, I'm tilting at windmills  which is lots more fun than the laundry I should be doing 

Brachiate

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: January 27, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »

WOW - JVM & Ashley Banfield hopped right off that "whose the daddy" wagon really quick and re-directed the discussion back to the doll.  Ashley said she didn't think the paternity has any bearing on this murder case.  Uh, what about motive ?   
Wonder what made Ashley change her tune? A few wks ago she was all about the baby daddy paternity.

From Day One..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: January 27, 2009, 07:38:54 PM »

A little O/T ... but about our advertisers ...

A real monkey could beat Jenna's IQ score.
If I accidently mouse over that Wii ad one more time I'm gonna go insane.
If someone would click on that one rule to a flat stomach and tell me what it is I'd be forever grateful.

Bring Back the Snorg Tee Girls 
I'm with ya SS ... and I'm a hetero-girl - we should start a petition! 
What's wrong Newfie, you don't like the get rid of the fat tummy advert? I did like the snorg tee shirts, much better than the ad that asks me "do you know when you will die" That kinda creeps me out.
Heck no I didn't like it ... flashbacks ... of when I had a cute little flat tummy!  And for heaven's sake ... I'm not working out ... I have Monkeys!  I missed the "when you will die" one apparently ... that would give me heebie jeebies too JSM!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #996 on: January 27, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

No sympathy from me!
I would not want a lawyer who would make such an asnine request, does everyone who comes in contact with the Anthonys become as crazy as they are?
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: January 27, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »

God ... I truly wish there was some way that statement could be sent to Cindy mgoblue.  That's THE MOST APPROPRIATE thing I've heard in a long long time.  Honestly!  Kudos to you!
Thank. I'd be happy to send her a telegram if anyone thought it would do any good!

You could always email her.  Her email addy is all over the DailyBS website !!  I'll even back you up.  I'm one of those unfortunate ones that is paying for her jail stay...   

Praying for Natalee's return.............
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: January 27, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »

Nothing says "I Love You" like a freshly drilled well    
Okay!  What?!  Does that mean you got your call?  And you're gonna be a wealthy monkey?!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: January 27, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »

oh, snap.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.