June 01, 2024, 09:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255275 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #740 on: January 27, 2009, 03:27:17 PM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?
I can not imagine what he would pick her out to wear.  I doubt you will see George, possibly Cindy, no Lee either IMO.  Probably plenty of smirks from Casey for sure.
I can not wait until trial when she has to face all of these people who's lives she has ruined.  Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Jesse, Annie, and so on.  I would be humiliated!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: January 27, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!
Because.....forging checks was nothing compared to murder and she knew what she had done.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: January 27, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

OK,  I think I can talk the used car dealer into giving me enough of a discount so i'd have enough money to buy one of these! Can I have dibs on it as an avi???
  I'm gonna have to get one of these!  lol!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 27, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

I am curious, with the LE's latest statement against Lee Anthony, I wonder why they do not have a watch on him, would he not be considered a flight risk?
Dolce, maybe LE is waiting for him to make a mistake....
Good point, but has he not made plenty already?
Just a guess but would imagine he is watched 24/7 by LE.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: January 27, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?
I can not imagine what he would pick her out to wear.  I doubt you will see George, possibly Cindy, no Lee either IMO.  Probably plenty of smirks from Casey for sure.
I can not wait until trial when she has to face all of these people who's lives she has ruined.  Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Jesse, Annie, and so on.  I would be humiliated!
Crazy witch!  I wish all of these guys would show up on Friday and sit where she can see them, and they alljust sit and stare at her.   
It probably makes all of them literally ill, to think about seeing her!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 27, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »

Hmmmm. I wonder which part of "Ms Anthony must attend all hearings related to her case" did Bozo NOT understand? Think the judge will be piassed since it was supposedly cleared up last hearing?
Perhaps Strickland should have told him in Spanish.  <<Dolce ... insert that 1st hispanic lawyer thing here>>   
  That was really a good one!
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #746 on: January 27, 2009, 03:33:55 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!

Hi HH.
I think she was trying to get as much money as she could and she was going to skip town.  I think she would have just left and dealth with her parents later about Caylee. 
well  if that is what she was trying to do, then she should have been cashing those checks for cash, not for food and clothes, and drinks,  dont think that was gonna get her out of town.

That's true! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #747 on: January 27, 2009, 03:34:58 PM »

OK,  I think I can talk the used car dealer into giving me enough of a discount so i'd have enough money to buy one of these! Can I have dibs on it as an avi???
  I'm gonna have to get one of these!  lol!
sure, there can be 2 of us! (hmmm...like maybe KC has 17 different personalitites?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: January 27, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

FWIW.......Another insider report? Not

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/
Angelina's dream role playing a murdering tot mom.

Wynonna Ryder should do it!
I think whoever said Amy Winehouse should play her, had a great idea too!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 27, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »

She probably will show up in her..Caylee is Missing...T shirt.

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: January 27, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

I saw WESH is going to have it streaming live.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 27, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »

WESH said they would be covering it live via the Internet.

I suspect it will be covered on most of the Orlando news sites as well.

Thanks Brandi....I can't wait to see it!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: January 27, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »

Ok, I have been lurking for a few days, but I had to log in when I saw this.       
Dolce, you are hilarious.  Maybe NG should have Bob Velveeta on to answer a few questions.
Oh most definantly she should!  No holes in this mans cheesey story!  He found the very best defense attorney for Casey!  In fact, did you know that Baez is the first Hispanic to have a National case???  I know I am in a state of shock myself!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: January 27, 2009, 03:40:49 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I thought this was a good link.
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/casey_anthony_murder_trial_places_of_interest.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #754 on: January 27, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »

Well then I hope Strickland holds her in contempt!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 27, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »

Tevye,that avi is awsome.
Burn baby burn........hilarious.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: January 27, 2009, 03:45:46 PM »

Leroy ~ phone ring yet?   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 27, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »

Well then I hope Strickland holds her in contempt!
She is contemptible! ... Caylee shirt or not ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: January 27, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

I've been thinking about this case alot today. I sure wish I could get it off my mind. Poor little Caylee. I have a baby girl, she was one in December! I love her sooooo aoooo much!!!  I adore her eally, sometimes I feel like it's a sin to love and adore her as much as I do! Hubby and I both do!More than we could have ever imagined, and I would do anything to always keep her safe and happy and healthy. I know all of you moms feel exactly the same as I do.  Your children are your # 1 priorities and you would do bodily harm or worse to anyone that harmed your child! I don't buy the " She was so young, she didn't know how to mother" crap either!  There are many young mothers, younger than her, that can and do give their children the very beat they can and who place the child in the # 1 priority spot, over and above themselves and their wants, needs and desires.
 So.....Trying to figure Casey "THE MONSTER" Anthony out is a lost cause. I've quit trying there. But her brother and her parents, whew!  What's with them?  Isn't it documented somewhere that Cindy herself told one of Casey's friends to stay away from her, and said Casey was a sociopath.  I believe she is a sociopathic psychopath!!!Cindy said that, knows that,  and still continues the BS of Casey being innocent!??? That's what it is too, total BS! WHat's with that thinking!
  Do you all think this case will go to trial this year? I know some have said ( on news shows ) that a trial could be 2 years down the road!  I honestly don't understand why there would be such a hold up. But then again, there's little I understand about any ot this. I'm not an attorney, nor is my education in the criminal law.  This is definately the most bizarre case, in so many different ways, huh?

Who do you all think will be the state's star witness?   TonE?   Amy?   Or someone we don't even know about yet?    Do you think Lee will be arrested on Obstruction charges?  And what about crazy Cindy!  Somehow I don't feel George is as involved in covering up and misleading as are CA and LA.  I think poor ole George was left out of so much of the family dynamics and he was lied to by the Casey and CA, and things/events hidden from him.  I just feel for George. I really do. I still believe that he may accomplish the suicide, I think George really is in a very fragile mental state. And can you imagine being in that house with Cindy and that mouth!  OMG!!!

I'm sory Guys, didn't mean to post such a long one here. Just thinking out loud, I guess. And Belle is napping, and I don't want to clean house today!  Thanks for any comments monkeys.  I love all of your great posts, thoughts and comments.
~ Leslie ~

Great post, Leslie.  Bizarre is the word for this case......if this never happened and someone wrote a movie with all that is going on...a person would think nothing like that could ever happen...but it did!

As far as SINdy, George is smart for staying in the mental facility..probably saner than be around that witch of a woman.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: January 27, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »

Artist sells Casey Anthony voodoo dolls
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:43 PM EST, January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony voodoo doll (eBay / January 27, 2009)

The same week that a promotions company announced its plans to sell a doll inspired by slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, someone is selling three voodoo dolls of the girl's mother on eBay.

Three Casey Anthony voodoo dolls are for sale on the popular Web site, starting at $19.99.

A description of the priciest doll, with a starting bid of $29.99, is made by a New Orleans artist who is a "studied, practiced and renound (sic) Spiritual Healer; Gemologist and Jeweler. Equally engages in healing and spiritual craftmaking, (sic) and in designing and manufacturing spiritual (sic) and uniquie (sic) jewel crafts (emphasis on Voodoo Dolls and Dreamcatchers).

The $29.99 doll states it is signed by the artist, who is unnamed, and is accompanied by handcuffs, a Bible and white sunglasses.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-voodoo-doll-012709,0,3137743.story
Thats it!  I am suing!!  I called voodoo Casey doll yesterday!  LOL  Where is Baez, I need to file a lawsuit and need the first Hispanic attorney to hold a national case to help me.
I will be a witness!!! I offered to buy them!!!

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.