June 15, 2024, 02:53:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256304 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: January 28, 2009, 12:02:29 AM »

Hello to my Monkey friends.  

Caught up with the thread by 10pm my time -- some kind of record.  That doesn't usually happen until after midnight! I haven't really been posting -- just reading/lurking -- for the past few days,  and keeping up with which monkeys to pray for, who to be happy for, and what everyone has to say about all the latest developments... hugs and prayers to all.

I just wanted to say that the whole idea of a "defense" or a "defense team" or a "defense strategy" or (good grief) "defense media-manager invisible-spokesperson" all seem absurd and obscene to me.  Why?

• Evidence proves Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car.
  • There is no question that Casey had possession of this car.
  • Casey mentioned the awful smell of the car to her friend.
  • She also said that she "got rid of the smell."
  • Then Casey abandoned the car.
  • Casey never reported Caylee missing.  Not even after 31 days.
  • Meanwhile she continuously lied about her whereabouts to her parents, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts to her parents and her friends.
  • All witnesses agree -- and there is photographic evidence of this -- she did not behave like a person who was grieving or missing her only child.
  • When Caylee's disappearance was finally reported to LE, Casey lied and lied and lied some more, and did nothing to help find her daughter.
  • Casey never expressed any fear or grief about her child being missing.
  • Caylee's body was found less than 1/2 mile from the Anthony home.
  • Casey claimed to have spoken with her daughter on July 15; evidence shows Caylee died in mid-June.

Why is there even a "defense" in this case at all?  It is just beyond appalling to me how Casey -- who has rights as a person accused of a crime -- has elected since July 16 to put so many people through so much effort, heartbreak, and expense by continuing to LIE and LIE and LIE.  I mean, for some reason, it is just hard to wrap my mind around the fact that there will even be a trial.  Why, Casey?  How dare she keep this whole ugly circus going on and on like this?  How dare she harm and destroy all the innocent people she has sacrificed without a second thought, to try and save her own sorry self? It is severely messed-up IMO.  The truth.  The truth could bring an immediate end to the madness.

Sorry for the rant, feeling rather tired of the whole mess, and so sad for Caylee, who never had a chance, was snuffed out, and now must wait for justice while her mother and family and defense attorneys and the media (and well, in a way, even caring online sleuthers like us) spin the insanity out in ever widening circles.

Justice for our Caylee ... 

Like you, I pray for the circus to end and justice for Caylee. It is just time already.
Night y'all.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: January 28, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »

Caught up with the thread by 10pm my time -- some kind of record.  That doesn't usually happen until after midnight! I haven't really been posting -- just reading/lurking -- for the past few days,  and keeping up with which monkeys to pray for, who to be happy for, and what everyone has to say about all the latest developments... hugs and prayers to all.

I just wanted to say that the whole idea of a "defense" or a "defense team" or a "defense strategy" or (good grief) "defense media-manager invisible-spokesperson" all seem absurd and obscene to me.  Why?

• Meanwhile she continuously lied about her whereabouts to her parents, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts to her parents and her friends.
  • All witnesses agree -- and there is photographic evidence of this -- she did not behave like a person who was grieving or missing her only child.
  • When Caylee's disappearance was finally reported to LE, Casey lied and lied and lied some more, and did nothing to help find her daughter.
  • Casey claimed to have spoken with her daughter on July 15; evidence shows Caylee died in mid-June.

Why is there even a "defense" in this case at all?  It is just beyond appalling to me how Casey -- who has rights as a person accused of a crime -- has elected since July 16 to put so many people through so much effort, heartbreak, and expense by continuing to LIE and LIE and LIE.  I mean, for some reason, it is just hard to wrap my mind around the fact that there will even be a trial.  Why, Casey?  How dare she keep this whole ugly circus going on and on like this?  How dare she harm and destroy all the innocent people she has sacrificed without a second thought, to try and save her own sorry self? It is severely messed-up IMO.  The truth.  The truth could bring an immediate end to the madness.

Sorry for the rant, feeling rather tired of the whole mess, and so sad for Caylee, who never had a chance, was snuffed out, and now must wait for justice while her mother and family and defense attorneys and the media (and well, in a way, even caring online sleuthers like us) spin the insanity out in ever widening circles.

I was reading the documents tonight, when I read where KC said LE offered her limited immunity but she turned it down, it hit me how really STUPID Baez was. If he was a half decent attorney he would have plead this case down long before the body was found.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1322 on: January 28, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

Like you, I pray for the circus to end and justice for Caylee. It is just time already.
Night y'all.

amen. lovely, thoughtful post des. thank you for that.

night blink, sleep well.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: January 28, 2009, 12:12:13 AM »

I was reading the documents tonight, when I read where KC said LE offered her limited immunity but she turned it down, it hit me how really STUPID Baez was. If he was a half decent attorney he would have plead this case down long before the body was found.

Turbo:  Exactly!  Just imagine how it all would have ended in a somewhat sane manner...

Blink:  Goodnight, and wow, KUDOS! on the FP post.  Excellent as usual.

Peanut:     Thanks.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: January 28, 2009, 12:16:22 AM »

I think Mark Furman is absolutely correct, technically speaking the FBI can hold back their results & final reports & he feels that they are holding it because they have evidence they dont want to share yet....O boi thats good news & something Ive considered for a few weeks now.

Nothing new otherwise, the dryer sheets & bags...obvious reasons

Yes I was happy to hear him say that!

I find it a little humorous that KC thought dryer sheets would cover up the smell in the car.....shoot, I use them in every load of my laundry and I cant smell them until I put it fairly close to my nose.

Yeah, but heat (and that'd include FL heat in summer) will release the scent.  But still, they would have little effect decomposition odor.  Sorry to bring that up.

Oops, I forgot to mention that I hate the dern things.  When my DH helps w/laundry I'm 'bout run out of the house because of scented detergent and those stinky drier sheets.  It puts something into the air that makes my sinuses pound.  Wonder if its sloreaform.

And just wanted to add that I love Mark Fuhrman.  Since OJ, I've been drawing hearts on my notebooks and practicing signing Mrs. Foggy Fuhrman.    

Seriously, I have much respect for him (and of course there's that pesky crush  ).  I am very disappointed GVS and her higher-ups not giving him more time to wax poetic.  Heck, he went down there.  Geez, why just the two minutes?   I wish he'd been on this case from the git.   

WELL, i think MS. Foggy Dew Fuhman has a nice ring to it!!! lol.

wendi

ps-just don't do like i did & marry someone with the same last name!!! it gets confusing when your entire family has the same last name! (both sides of the family) not to mention, my husband's name is Chris, my sister's husband is Chris, & my stepson is Chris! & my sister & i had a double wedding!! it gets ridiculous around here!

sorry o/t

Uhhh...actually I was tryin' to play on an old joke put forth here re. alleged perp signing her name w/her current boyfriends surname.  I guess my joke was a bombshell ha ha.

I do respect Mark Fuhrman--big time.  I don't know if I've got the spelling of his last name right, but I do know that if I were hunting a lost loved one, he'd be the one I'd hope'd come around to help.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1325 on: January 28, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »

sorry, I don't have an ashamed monkey icon but, I copies this from the daily BS (no nanners), and  have no idea how clued in he is, but in his blog he states he talked with Todd Black and I have highlighted a couple of interesting bits:

I spoke with Todd Black, spokesperson for Jose Baez, who got back to me earlier today regarding Cabot and various topics, which will also be discussed. Some key points:

Gil Cabot was arrested for his charges, however, what Stoy didn’t tell you was that he was actually cleared of wrong doing, and received a judgment for being charged wrongly.
Cabot sold his company to Todd Black’s company and they swallowed the company into their own company.  I'm sure some other monkey may have already put this out there, but I didn't know they were in the same company.

The most interesting thing said about Gil Cabot was that he won a state lottery, which is public record, and took his winnings and went off overseas. What country, I’m not aware of. All I was told was that the time zone is about 10 hours difference with Eastern Standard Time.

I asked Todd why it is that people associate himself as Cabot. “He gives lectures for a group & if it’s not me, it’s someone else in the group we work with here.” He said he brings Cabot on, from time to time, to speak at conferences.

Todd Black noted to me in our discussion that the cell phones he carries with him is tapped into his office. In other words, the phones are cloaked to prevent people from knowing where they are at. HMMM~maybe because thay are directly in Orlando

Now, in speaking with Black, I did discuss what was said regarding Shannon Stoy but he laughed it off, and said he didn’t care.

“The FBI knows the information isn’t credible but they still have to report on it because someone requested it. If Leonard or Tony Padilla want to run reports to the FBI, they have that choice” Black said.

When he was asked why he was taken off the Casey Anthony case, he said he’s still involved in the case, but is working with law firm partners in Chicago.

He mentioned something, which does concern me. Both Jose Baez and Todd Black have jobs, it’s natural for many to dislike them because they work for the defense and for their client’s interest. Regardless of my opinion of Casey Anthony, the fact that they tackle high profile cases puts them at risk.

“Just today, there were three voicemails of death threats against Jose Baez on his life.” Who would make threats? I dislike a lot of people but I don’t call them and threaten their life because it makes you look like an idiot. If you dislike Baez, fine. Be firm, state your opinion, but leave the threats at the door.

I asked Todd why that is.

“When we covered the Michael Jackson trial, it was the same thing. People would leave threatening remarks and we would have them looked into. It happens when you take on high profile cases. WFTV did a report about how we operate in secrecy, you can see why.”

I can see why there is secrecy. It’s not an issue for me, you do that to protect yourselves. I think often times people forget their human.

While the media & selective people continue to spin the facts, we go directly to the source, as that is what we do. I don’t like “hearsay” information, I’d rather have direct clarity on the issue at hand then to make up a story or fabricate the details.  whatever........

My opinion on the case is of my own and many know where I stand. I am also a believer in the truth, and Black deserved to be heard. Sure, he was a bit harsh, very critical of statements I made, but he respected my profession, as I told him I just wanted to get the truth out there, and thanked him for his time.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1740

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: January 28, 2009, 12:19:47 AM »

If the Anthony's are allowed to have a memorial service at the Jail think about the
can of worms they would open up.  Everyone that is arrested all over the USA for
murder would be demanding the same rights. Remember, they all plead not guilty
and are until they have a trial. The A's think they can do whatever they want and
get away with it, and up until now they have got away with it. Its time they were
stopped. This behavior is why KC is like she is. Remember when CA was talking to
Jesse and he told her about KC stealing money from him and she said to him "Well
she only did it once" That is all their attitudes.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: January 28, 2009, 12:32:54 AM »

If the Anthony's are allowed to have a memorial service at the Jail think about the
can of worms they would open up.  Everyone that is arrested all over the USA for
and are until they have a trial. The A's think they can do whatever they want and
get away with it, and up until now they have got away with it. Its time they were
stopped. This behavior is why KC is like she is. Remember when CA was talking to
Jesse and he told her about KC stealing money from him and she said to him "Well

It is so strange, isn't it, how they expect special treatment no matter what.  Like none of the regular rules apply to them.  Of course the jail can't do that for all the perps who kill their kin.  But THEY are the ANTHONYS, so the exception should be made!  That is a classic narcissistic trait, you know.

What I think is really crazy is how Cindy would always excuse Casey and cover for her to "save face" and protect the image of their perfect family -- but would harshly criticize and blame Casey to her face and to her friends... the "sociopath" comment to Ryan P., warning Tony L and his roommate about Casey (even though she had never met them!), telling Amy how bad Casey was, telling Casey that she was an unfit mother, a "spiteful bitch," and all she did was make mistakes, Caylee being her "best" mistake.

It is close to impossible to make any sense of this kind of pathological behavior.... but it never ceases to baffle and frustrate us, does it?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: January 28, 2009, 12:36:40 AM »

I dont believe this will ever happen.  That is why people are put in jail, to take away all their rights and privledges.  Casey was indicted by a Grand Jury.  She (imo) lost the right to have a memorial anywhere at this time.  And it would put the other inmates and the jailers in a dangerous situation.  They are not going to allow that. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: January 28, 2009, 12:37:08 AM »

Scott Peterson's parents tried to get Sharon Rocha to hold off on burying Laci and Conner, until Scott got out of jail.  They thought he should be there for that.

They were delusional and in denial.  I remember thinking that they had to be the bottom of the barrel.

The Anthonys have proved me wrong.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: January 28, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »

NO WAY,  will the Anthony's be allowed to have a memorial service at the Jail,  what a joke, this is such a stupid thing to ask for and there is no way it will be allowed, my God these people really are crazy!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: January 28, 2009, 12:39:37 AM »

Uhhh...actually I was tryin' to play on an old joke put forth here re. alleged perp signing her name w/her current boyfriends surname.  I guess my joke was a bombshell ha ha.

I do respect Mark Fuhrman--big time.  I don't know if I've got the spelling of his last name right, but I do know that if I were hunting a lost loved one, he'd be the one I'd hope'd come around to help.

I got it, Foggy.  I could picture you writing in your little notebook, "Mrs. Foggy Fuhrman," "Mrs. Mark Fuhrman," etc.   

"Foggy Fuhrman" has a nice ring to it indeed!  Oh, and I'm pretty sure he likes horses; he has a bunch of them on his ranch in Idaho from what I read... Just sayin'!

I liked his reporting earlier on in the case, too.  Thought he did a decent job and he seemed to have a rapport with LE...

(But you can have him, no worries here.)

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1332 on: January 28, 2009, 12:39:42 AM »

It is so strange, isn't it, how they expect special treatment no matter what.  Like none of the regular rules apply to them.  Of course the jail can't do that for all the perps who kill their kin.  But THEY are the ANTHONYS, so the exception should be made!  That is a classic narcissistic trait, you know.

What I think is really crazy is how Cindy would always excuse Casey and cover for her to "save face" and protect the image of their perfect family -- but would harshly criticize and blame Casey to her face and to her friends... the "sociopath" comment to Ryan P., warning Tony L and his roommate about Casey (even though she had never met them!), telling Amy how bad Casey was, telling Casey that she was an unfit mother, a "spiteful bitch," and all she did was make mistakes, Caylee being her "best" mistake.

It is close to impossible to make any sense of this kind of pathological behavior.... but it never ceases to baffle and frustrate us, does it?

no, it never does. dont even get me started on what i think of cindy. the fbi really let her yammer on when they interviewed her and i found it extremely revealing. dont misunderstand me, i think casey would have been a sociopath no matter what, but i dont know if she would have crossed the line into murder neccessarily without cindys influence.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: January 28, 2009, 12:39:53 AM »

"She only did it once"..... yeppers I can see it. "Well she killed Caylee but it was her first kid, now she knows better". This family is pathetic and that is being nice. The scary part is and this is JUST a rumor from someone in the know: Courthouse lawyers believe KC to be pregnant. Now the jail would know if this were fact or not but the peeps at the courthouse think she is....pretty damned scary if you ask me
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: January 28, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »

Scott Peterson's parents tried to get Sharon Rocha to hold off on burying Laci and Conner, until Scott got out of jail.  They thought he should be there for that.

They were delusional and in denial.  I remember thinking that they had to be the bottom of the barrel.

The Anthonys have proved me wrong.

Wow, janetruth, I never knew that about the Petersons.

Sick, psycho-killer-producing minds think alike, I guess?  Sheesh!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: January 28, 2009, 12:49:03 AM »

sorry, I don't have an ashamed monkey icon but, I copies this from the daily BS (no nanners), and  have no idea how clued in he is, but in his blog he states he talked with Todd Black and I have highlighted a couple of interesting bits:

I spoke with Todd Black, spokesperson for Jose Baez, who got back to me earlier today regarding Cabot and various topics, which will also be discussed.

<respectfully snipped for length by Desi>

Island Monkey, no nanners thrown, b/c this was actually pretty interesting.  Thank you for posting it.  I don't go to that site, but the Gil Cabot thing and the bit about the cloaked cell phones was good.  Any idea what date SK from DBS spoke with "Todd Black?"

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: January 28, 2009, 12:52:29 AM »

I spoke with Todd Black, spokesperson for Jose Baez, who got back to me earlier today regarding Cabot and various topics, which will also be discussed.

Island Monkey, no nanners thrown, b/c this was actually pretty interesting.  Thank you for posting it.  I don't go to that site, but the Gil Cabot thing and the bit about the cloaked cell phones was good.  Any idea what date SK from DBS spoke with "Todd Black?"

No, sorry~I was just googling and ran across it.......I've never been to that site but once before and it was accidentally thru a link......

I just think it's odd that the companies were absorbed into one company if I read that correct, and the cloaked phones. I have called his # many times and never get anything but an answering machine. At this point in the case, there isn't a d@mn thing that would surprise me anymore

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: January 28, 2009, 12:53:42 AM »

"She only did it once"..... yeppers I can see it. "Well she killed Caylee but it was her first kid, now she knows better". This family is pathetic and that is being nice. The scary part is and this is JUST a rumor from someone in the know: Courthouse lawyers believe KC to be pregnant. Now the jail would know if this were fact or not but the peeps at the courthouse think she is....pretty damned scary if you ask me

Hmmm..  Any idea whether the jail visit with Family Services was part of a death investigation?  Or could they have been visiting Casey on behalf of another child... maybe an unborn one?  Wow, I hate to participate in spreading rumors, but it is intriguing.

Especially given the fact that she looks different and has gained weight, and how strenuously JB is working to try to keep her from being required to make appearances in court...  I guess time will tell; we'll know soon enough, I imagine.  Wish you could say what your source is...

No pressure or anything...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: January 28, 2009, 12:54:49 AM »

Ok i just went back and re-read, it appears he spoke with him on 11/4........I'm just now sure of the source if you know what I mean.

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: January 28, 2009, 01:00:07 AM »

Ok i just went back and re-read, it appears he spoke with him on 11/4........I'm just now sure of the source if you know what I mean.

Thanks! 

This was posted on WFTV's web site on November 3/4:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html#-

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE
The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.