June 01, 2024, 10:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255279 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: January 27, 2009, 11:39:17 PM »

WESH2 survery & Id say its beyond overwhelming

Do you think the Anthony family should be allowed to have a private service for Caylee in jail with Casey Anthony?
Choice  Votes  Percentage of 1040 Votes 
Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1301 on: January 27, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »

OT but this guy on Law and Order SVU right now on NBC looks like George Anthony... I dunno if you guys can see it right now... but its funny... Ok Sorry...

Back to Lee getting his ass thrown in jail.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:26 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/todd-black-who-blink34-new-spokesperson-for-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-1/

Todd Black Who? Blink34 New Spokesperson for Casey Anthony Defense Baez Law Firm, Part 1

wtg blink! what a great job.

That is awesome...........But I still want to KNOW "who" he is. I want to know WHO has ever seen him besides the defense team.

CNN >>>>>; he has refused to be interviewed in person or to have his photograph taken.

Part 2 Turbo..

Waiting with "baited breath"...........no wait, maybe that is martini breath.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: January 27, 2009, 11:43:52 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/todd-black-who-blink34-new-spokesperson-for-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-1/

Todd Black Who? Blink34 New Spokesperson for Casey Anthony Defense Baez Law Firm, Part 1

That is awesome...........But I still want to KNOW "who" he is. I want to know WHO has ever seen him besides the defense team.

CNN >>>>>; he has refused to be interviewed in person or to have his photograph taken.

me too, turbo. i just find it hard to believe that anyone in the position of media consultant would have such a dreadful grasp of the written word. and if he is such a bigwig in the company wouldnt he at least have a secretary who could proofread?

What is interesting to me is he writes like that Michelle B. talks and writes.  The poor grammar and sentence structure is the same.

I know I am not one to talk, with my Southern colloquialisms, but I don't claim to be a PR person either.

I think that is a very astute observation.. Having been in the industry for years, I can tell you from my own personal observations if a self-proclaimed PR person raises flags with their pressrs or representation strategies, it's either because they are the wrong person for the client, or they are doing so on purpose to affect an impact of some kind.
In the cases of TB and MB, I feel these people are pretending to be something they are not, and they are walking around with their scibs tucked in their "hose", metaphorically of course..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: January 27, 2009, 11:44:19 PM »

Do you think the Anthony family should be allowed to have a private service for Caylee in jail with Casey Anthony?
Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

Great..........kill your kid, so you can party and then they will bring the bones you left in a garbage bag to the jail to see you for the funeral.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1305 on: January 27, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

I bet the A's are exhausted from typing YES 83 times........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: January 27, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

Really Mark Furman????  Really?????

Really.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: January 27, 2009, 11:46:49 PM »

Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

Great..........kill your kid, so you can party and then they will bring the bones you left in a garbage bag to the jail to see you for the funeral.

I love it when a plan comes together.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: January 27, 2009, 11:47:13 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

me too, turbo. i just find it hard to believe that anyone in the position of media consultant would have such a dreadful grasp of the written word. and if he is such a bigwig in the company wouldnt he at least have a secretary who could proofread?

What is interesting to me is he writes like that Michelle B. talks and writes.  The poor grammar and sentence structure is the same.

I know I am not one to talk, with my Southern colloquialisms, but I don't claim to be a PR person either.

I think that is a very astute observation.. Having been in the industry for years, I can tell you from my own personal observations if a self-proclaimed PR person raises flags with their pressrs or representation strategies, it's either because they are the wrong person for the client, or they are doing so on purpose to affect an impact of some kind.
In the cases of TB and MB, I feel these people are pretending to be something they are not, and they are walking around with their scibs tucked in their "hose", metaphorically of course..

I smell Milstead.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: January 27, 2009, 11:48:20 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Part 2 Turbo..

True dat, Turbo.
Peanut, your cracking me up
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1310 on: January 27, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »

Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

*gigglesnort*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1311 on: January 27, 2009, 11:49:18 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I agree with the observations, BUT he is behind the voice:

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/headline-news-host-admonished-by-jose-baez-spokesman-todd-black-in-defense-of-casey-anthony/

This is the clip from HLN when the ghost let it slip that the case involved "the loss of a child", has anyone ever heard Gabriel's voice ( Gabriel being Jose's law partner)???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: January 27, 2009, 11:49:27 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

You know yourself, people who write often are easily identified by their words. If I took on a new name tonight, I would bet money most of the regular ones here would know it was me.

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: January 27, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »

Blink34 and Turbo, you guy's are awesome. I smelled it too. Thanks.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: January 27, 2009, 11:50:41 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Part 2 Turbo..

True dat, Turbo.
Peanut, your cracking me up

haha im sorry, i get sillier and sillier as the night goes on.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: January 27, 2009, 11:54:27 PM »

Hello to my Monkey friends.  

Caught up with the thread by 10pm my time -- some kind of record.  That doesn't usually happen until after midnight! I haven't really been posting -- just reading/lurking -- for the past few days,  and keeping up with which monkeys to pray for, who to be happy for, and what everyone has to say about all the latest developments... hugs and prayers to all.

I just wanted to say that the whole idea of a "defense" or a "defense team" or a "defense strategy" or (good grief) "defense media-manager invisible-spokesperson" all seem absurd and obscene to me.  Why?

• Evidence proves Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car.
  • There is no question that Casey had possession of this car.
  • Casey mentioned the awful smell of the car to her friend.
  • She also said that she "got rid of the smell."
  • Then Casey abandoned the car.
  • Casey never reported Caylee missing.  Not even after 31 days.
  • Meanwhile she continuously lied about her whereabouts to her parents, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts to her parents and her friends.
  • All witnesses agree -- and there is photographic evidence of this -- she did not behave like a person who was grieving or missing her only child.
  • When Caylee's disappearance was finally reported to LE, Casey lied and lied and lied some more, and did nothing to help find her daughter.
  • Casey never expressed any fear or grief about her child being missing.
  • Caylee's body was found less than 1/2 mile from the Anthony home.
  • Casey claimed to have spoken with her daughter on July 15; evidence shows Caylee died in mid-June.

Why is there even a "defense" in this case at all?  It is just beyond appalling to me how Casey -- who has rights as a person accused of a crime -- has elected since July 16 to put so many people through so much effort, heartbreak, and expense by continuing to LIE and LIE and LIE.  I mean, for some reason, it is just hard to wrap my mind around the fact that there will even be a trial.  Why, Casey?  How dare she keep this whole ugly circus going on and on like this?  How dare she harm and destroy all the innocent people she has sacrificed without a second thought, to try and save her own sorry self? It is severely messed-up IMO.  The truth.  The truth could bring an immediate end to the madness.

Sorry for the rant, feeling rather tired of the whole mess, and so sad for Caylee, who never had a chance, was snuffed out, and now must wait for justice while her mother and family and defense attorneys and the media (and well, in a way, even caring online sleuthers like us) spin the insanity out in ever widening circles.

Justice for our Caylee ... 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: January 27, 2009, 11:55:47 PM »

Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

*gigglesnort*

Thank you, IslandMonkey and Peanut... needed that moment of levity... good one.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: January 27, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

You know yourself, people who write often are easily identified by their words. If I took on a new name tonight, I would bet money most of the regular ones here would know it was me.

I completely agree, syntax always gives it away. Your right.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: January 27, 2009, 11:59:47 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I agree with the observations, BUT he is behind the voice:

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/headline-news-host-admonished-by-jose-baez-spokesman-todd-black-in-defense-of-casey-anthony/

This is the clip from HLN when the ghost let it slip that the case involved "the loss of a child", has anyone ever heard Gabriel's voice ( Gabriel being Jose's law partner)???

thank you for the link island. he sounds like hes an older man. why hasnt he been seen anywhere i wonder.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: January 28, 2009, 12:01:32 AM »

Yes 83 8%
No 957 92%

*gigglesnort*

Thank you, IslandMonkey and Peanut... needed that moment of levity... good one.

hi des! aw, i hope everything is ok with you. ill be happy to make an ass out of myself if it will help. *hugs des*

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.