June 01, 2024, 10:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255277 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: January 28, 2009, 01:50:55 PM »

Does anyone remember at the very beginning Cindy is being questioned by the press and someone asks her if she had planned on giving the house to Casey.  Cindy hesitates and answers something to the effect...'well, I only mentioned that once'.  Does anyone have a link to that video or any more info on it?

Sorry, guideposts. I don't have the link, but I do remember that Casey had told it. If Cindy responded that way, she was covering for Casey, IMO.

Yes when Cindy was confronted with this issue she made a statement that that she would "give up her house if it meant keeping Caylee"   in other words a comment known as an "excited utterance" probably in response to a fight they wer having & Casey ran with it.
I am not sure but I believe that amy asked cindy if she was gettind divorce and leaving the house to Casey? and cindy said "NO"
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: January 28, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »

Does anyone remember at the very beginning Cindy is being questioned by the press and someone asks her if she had planned on giving the house to Casey.  Cindy hesitates and answers something to the effect...'well, I only mentioned that once'.  Does anyone have a link to that video or any more info on it?

Sorry, guideposts. I don't have the link, but I do remember that Casey had told it. If Cindy responded that way, she was covering for Casey, IMO.

Yes when Cindy was confronted with this issue she made a statement that that she would "give up her house if it meant keeping Caylee"    in other words a comment known as an "excited utterance" probably in response to a fight they wer having & Casey ran with it.

I'm assuming this happened prior to Caylee's death? Sure is a wierd way to put things.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1862 on: January 28, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »

Awww, I love that punching Kitty, he's so cute!!
Gives new meaning to the phrase "kitty kitty bang bang"

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: January 28, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »

Yes when Cindy was confronted with this issue she made a statement that that she would "give up her house if it meant keeping Caylee"   in other words a comment known as an "excited utterance" probably in response to a fight they wer having & Casey ran with it.
Thanks!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: January 28, 2009, 01:51:49 PM »

First they want a private meeting, then they want a private memorial and now they want a private meeting again.  What needs to be said in private?

Parents Seek Private Meeting With Casey Anthony

Lawyer Wants Attorney General To Take Over

POSTED: Wednesday, January 28, 2009
UPDATED: 12:50 pm EST January 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony is trying to arrange a private, face-to-face jail meeting between his clients and their daughter.

Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, has not seen or spoken to her family in more than three months. Jail visitations are permitted, but they are videotaped and made public as a part of the discovery process, so the Anthonys have not met with their daughter.

Attorney Brad Conway said he plans to ask the Orange County Jail to allow Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, and possibly her father, George Anthony, to privately visit their daughter.

The remains of Caylee were found in December in a wooded area near the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents. George and Cindy Anthony want to see their daughter to talk about Caylee's death, so Conway said he will ask the jail to arrange a private, face-to-face meeting and possibly hold a small memorial service at the jail. Their last jail visit was made in mid-October.

An Orange County Jail official said the request has not been made. He said it would be highly unusual. Typically, only attorneys and clergy are permitted to meet with inmates face-to-face, and the Orange County Jail has never allowed any type of memorial service.

Local 6 News reported that it would be possible for the Anthonys to have a video visitation with their daughter that is not recorded, but authorities would have to agree to it. A call to the Orange County Sheriff's Office about the possibility has not yet been returned.

Baez Wants Prosecutors Removed

Meanwhile, the attorney for Casey Anthony filed a motion Tuesday asking a judge to remove prosecutors from the case.

Jose Baez -- in a rare move -- filed an emergency motion to recuse State Attorney Lawson Lamar and his employees from the case. Baez believes local prosecutors may be secretly trying to smear his reputation and, therefore, hurt Anthony's right to a fair trial.

Baez believes the Florida bar has been investigating him for ethics violations and suspects that someone from Lamar's office may anonymously be fueling the investigation by sending paperwork to the bar, perhaps in an attempt to discredit Baez, Local 6 News reported.

At a news conference last week, Baez denied any wrongdoing in the case.

"I have absolutely no book deals or no entertainment deals or any contingency fees," Baez said.

Baez wants Florida Attorney General Bill McCullom to take over the case from Tallahassee.

Local 6 News reported that Baez cannot prove that the state attorney's office is trying to sabotage him but is hoping the judge will hold a hearing on the matter, so he can question state employees under oath to see if they complained about him to the bar.

The defense believes the ability to file anonymous complaints was not intended for a prosecutor's office to try to have an attorney for a defendant tainted by an investigation.

Calls to the state attorney's office were not returned.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1865 on: January 28, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »

If Caylee has been cremated, then why not just come out and say so? This family creates 98% of the drama that goes on in the media and within blogs/forums. They all make me ill.
hahah nut i just checked your smily faces in your post.....it is casey (for the heart, jail and police)..?

No, lol. The police/jail is for Joran van der Scuzzball...has been there for ever and the heart is for Valentines day. I used it last year too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: January 28, 2009, 01:52:07 PM »

You know when Casey was bonded out of jail it said Mcdonald bail bond power as the source that got her out, did we ever find out exactly who that was.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: January 28, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »

January 28th, 2009 12:33 PM Eastern
will there be a funeral for Caylee Anthony in the jail?
by Greta Van Susteren
Just got this email from OTR Producer Justin Wells….apparently many wonder if Caylee Anthony will have a funeral in the jail…read:

Sent: Wed Jan 28 11:11:10 2009
Subject: 090128 News Release - Orange County Jail has received no request or communication about an in-jail funeral

The Orange County Jail has received no request or communication about an in-jail funeral memorial for Caylee Anthony

No interviews are being granted regarding this matter. Please use the release below for any quotes.

Due to several media and citizen contacts regarding this issue, we are publishing the following statement:

There have been media reports about the possibility of an in-jail family funeral memorial for Caylee Anthony. No such request has been received by the Orange County Corrections Department. If a request is received, we will respond appropriately based on departmental policy and procedure.

Normally we do not respond to “what if” questions, however, I am authorized to say “it is highly unlikely such a request would be granted. Our consistent policy in regards to Casey Anthony’s incarceration is to treat her no differently than any other inmate in her custody status.”

To our knowledge, no in-jail funeral memorial has ever been allowed by our agency.

As reported earlier, Casey Anthony’s charges would forbid a community leave to attend a private memorial service or private viewing of remains. This is covered under existing jail policy.

Allen Moore, JD, APR

Public Information Officer

Orange County Corrections Department

Orange County Government, Florida

Share Leave a Comment

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/28/will-there-be-a-funeral-for-caylee-anthony-in-the-jail/

Thanks Trim.....you know at first I thought I liked Conway...no I am not so sure....I am beginning to think this was some kind of smoke screen to get the focus away something else...perhaps GA.....yeah, he was able to shut cin-cin up.....bbbbuuuttttttttt I kind miss her!  LOL......she gave us lots of things to talk about.....
Thank you Trimm.  I am still looking through Florida law, there is a crap load...I want to be sure there is a law against this monster!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1868 on: January 28, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

I missed something.  Why are we going to see Casey in court????  If I could post the picture of me at 8 months (in musings, of course, you would LAUGHHHHHHHH)

tap tap tap...waiting waiting waiting...tap tap tap

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: January 28, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »

If Caylee has been cremated, then why not just come out and say so? This family creates 98% of the drama that goes on in the media and within blogs/forums. They all make me ill.
hahah nut i just checked your smily faces in your post.....it is casey (for the heart, jail and police)..?

No, lol. The police/jail is for Joran van der Scuzzball...has been there for ever and the heart is for Valentines day. I used it last year too.
hahah sorry I thougt it was for casey for the heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: January 28, 2009, 01:54:58 PM »

all this people died because they were murdered should not be cremated. We do not know if in the future we will be able to know more about the murderes with a simple bone.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: January 28, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »

I am not sure but I believe that amy asked cindy if she was gettind divorce and leaving the house to Casey? and cindy said "NO"

Yes that is true Cindy told Amy no but Cindy was also asked if she ever said that to Casey & that is the response she gave either in her FBI interview or to the press - I distinctly remember her saying it Im now looking back to see if it was during that interview or a comment made to the media

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: January 28, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »

Baez wants Florida Attorney General Bill McCullom to take over the case from Tallahassee.

Local 6 News reported that Baez cannot prove that the state attorney's office is trying to sabotage him but is hoping the judge will hold a hearing on the matter, so he can question state employees under oath to see if they complained about him to the bar.
The defense believes the ability to file anonymous complaints was not intended for a prosecutor's office to try to have an attorney for a defendant tainted by an investigation.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18582240/detail.html
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: January 28, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »

Just wondering we're almost up to the 100th cage, are we gonna have a monkey 100th cage party? I'm getty ready to start celebrating now:

100th Cage Party  

P.S. Sorry to go O/T, just wanted to sneak this in before the last page. Please don't throw nanners at me! Never mind, going to go sit in the corner now!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1874 on: January 28, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »

First they want a private meeting, then they want a private memorial and now they want a private meeting again.  What needs to be said in private?

Parents Seek Private Meeting With Casey Anthony

Lawyer Wants Attorney General To Take Over

POSTED: Wednesday, January 28, 2009
UPDATED: 12:50 pm EST January 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony is trying to arrange a private, face-to-face jail meeting between his clients and their daughter.

Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, has not seen or spoken to her family in more than three months. Jail visitations are permitted, but they are videotaped and made public as a part of the discovery process, so the Anthonys have not met with their daughter.

Attorney Brad Conway said he plans to ask the Orange County Jail to allow Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, and possibly her father, George Anthony, to privately visit their daughter.

The remains of Caylee were found in December in a wooded area near the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents. George and Cindy Anthony want to see their daughter to talk about Caylee's death, so Conway said he will ask the jail to arrange a private, face-to-face meeting and possibly hold a small memorial service at the jail. Their last jail visit was made in mid-October.

An Orange County Jail official said the request has not been made. He said it would be highly unusual. Typically, only attorneys and clergy are permitted to meet with inmates face-to-face, and the Orange County Jail has never allowed any type of memorial service.

Local 6 News reported that it would be possible for the Anthonys to have a video visitation with their daughter that is not recorded, but authorities would have to agree to it. A call to the Orange County Sheriff's Office about the possibility has not yet been returned.

Baez Wants Prosecutors Removed

Meanwhile, the attorney for Casey Anthony filed a motion Tuesday asking a judge to remove prosecutors from the case.

Jose Baez -- in a rare move -- filed an emergency motion to recuse State Attorney Lawson Lamar and his employees from the case. Baez believes local prosecutors may be secretly trying to smear his reputation and, therefore, hurt Anthony's right to a fair trial.

Baez believes the Florida bar has been investigating him for ethics violations and suspects that someone from Lamar's office may anonymously be fueling the investigation by sending paperwork to the bar, perhaps in an attempt to discredit Baez, Local 6 News reported.

At a news conference last week, Baez denied any wrongdoing in the case.

"I have absolutely no book deals or no entertainment deals or any contingency fees," Baez said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
1st The need to speak with Casey in private - DENY IT - if you can't do the time don't do the crime.  Who the hell do these people think they are?  They are NOT above the law.  If they allow Casey to do this, they must allow it for ALL the inmates otherwise there will be lawsuits flying out the ass of these other inmates.

2nd Baez is so stupid.  He wants to be able to question what they did or did not do?  Baez this is Earth calling, catch a clue you cow!  Several bloggers reported your bum to the Bar as well, should they take the stands so they can tell you a blow by blow? (Oh wait thats Casey's job)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: January 28, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »

puker  Ewww....not the "J" word. 

He and That slore deserve each other.(in Aruba)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: January 28, 2009, 01:59:50 PM »

I think Casey's "physical condition" is as simple as she is porking out on junk food & not exercising in her new "crib."  If you look at close ups of her face during her last court ordered appearance before Judge Strickland her face is also all broken out -- too much chocolate & junk food IMHO

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 28, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

Today, I just now noticed you avi - oh my goodness!!!!   Sorrry for the o/t

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1878 on: January 28, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »

Awww, I love that punching Kitty, he's so cute!!
Gives new meaning to the phrase "kitty kitty bang bang"

We haven't talked about the duct tape lately....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1879 on: January 28, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18582240/detail.html
Would the fact that it was filed anonymously not come into play here?  If it is anonymous then the party complaining reserved THEIR RIGHT to withhold their personal info.  I can see why...Baez still thinks we are on a playground at recess. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.