June 15, 2024, 03:39:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256310 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1160 on: January 27, 2009, 09:19:35 PM »

If any inmate could get pregnant while behind jail bars, Casey could do it.  Upon scanning the visitors' log, the frequent trips from Baez raise eyebrows.  However, there are also the male jailers.  Casey appears to be a sex addict, so as such she will make sexual arrangement with her jailers as a matter of course.   Wonder if they sell condoms in the prison commisary.

Didn't someone say Susan Smith got an STD in the prison?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1161 on: January 27, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »

ok, dumb newbie question here.  What's a nanner ?  (another name for a banana ? )  What does it mean when you throw a nanner ?

it means you better duck!   

O I C !  Well no nanners at me yet, so I guess I'm ok (for now anyways    )

its not thrown but here you go...

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: January 27, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »

JVM told her male guest he should eat more veggies (after saying the US has an obesity problem)  what a biotch.  I can't stand that mullethead.
  Well JVM can bite my obese A**.

Before JVM hands out advice, she should improve her posture.  She drives me nuts the way she hunches toward the camera. Someone should tell her to sit up straight and they can focus the camera just as well as they can if she hunches forward.  I don't find her especially bright, either.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 27, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »

JVM told her male guest he should eat more veggies (after saying the US has an obesity problem)  what a biotch.  I can't stand that mullethead.

Before JVM hands out advice, she should improve her posture.  She drives me nuts the way she hunches toward the camera. Someone should tell her to sit up straight and they can focus the camera just as well as they can if she hunches forward.  I don't find her especially bright, either.

oh but ya gotta love her hairdo....!!!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: January 27, 2009, 09:24:15 PM »

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: January 27, 2009, 09:24:18 PM »

Call me a hair-snob, but I simply refuse to take advice from anyone who chooses to wear a mullet in the year 2009.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: January 27, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »

FloridaKatz ~  A Friday doc dump would be divine !!

Good night Newfie.  See you tomorrow.

please please please, let it be !!!  I want to know the results of the DNA testing, I want to know what was found at the disposal site (so I can set straight in my mind of whether what I thought I was seeing in the OCSO photos was what I was seeing), and so I can get perhaps better insight as to why George took off to Daytona the day after the most current doc. dump.  Something in the next doc. dump holds the keys to a lot of unanswered questions, me thinks !!

Question:  Does anyone think the next document dump will include the answer to the Lee Anthony DNA questions, and the results of the testing on the "stained" clothes and boots? Or can they keep this stuff 'secret' until the trial?  I know discovery is to be shared and obviously BJ intends to do none of his own but skate in on what the state has done. 

I sure hope so!

I think the next doc. dump WILL HAVE the DNA results.  The DNA was taken from the A' family on Oct. 8th, processed and inventoried by OCSO, then FedEx'd to the FBI Quantico lab where they signed it in and inventoried into their evidence on October 21st.  So this is one set of DNA that has to be processed by them.  Then following that, they were sent Caylee's remains and other items found at the disposal site in December, so all of that had to be tested and sent back.  The A's provided their DNA for 2 reasons:

- To include them or discount them as having the parental DNA match to Caylee; AND
 - To include them or discount them as having any of their DNA found at the disposal site (i.e. on the Duct Tape sticky side, or on the ground, or latent prints on the "interesting" part of the trash bag, etc.

Once these 2 sets of tests are complete and the State Attorney's office has them back in their possession, they will have to turn them over as part of discovery to Baez and his team.  At that time, Baez will be given 2 days to review as a courtesy, before the SA's office releases the same discovery documents to the local media here.  Then the media will scan all the .pdf files, then upload them to their websites so that we can download them and pick them apart ourselves.  For the next doc. dump or two, pay keen attention on DNA Items marked and inventoried as follows  (look for Items K1 through K17):

KC Buccal Samples are K6 & K7 & Hair Samples are K1 through K5

Article #1 – Item H-60061 – Hairs from Cindy Anthony (FBI Item K12)
Article #2 – Item H-60061 – 2 Buccal Swabs from Cindy Anthony (FBI Item K13)
Article #3 – Item H-60061 – 2 Buccal Swabs from Cindy Anthony (FBI Item K13)
Article #4 – Item H-60061 – Hairs from George Anthony (FBI Item K14)
Article #5 – Item H-60061 – 2 Buccal Swabs from George Anthony (FBI Item K15)
Article #6 – Item H-60061 – 2 Buccal Swabs from George Anthony (FBI Item K15)

Article #1 – Item H-60068 – Hairs from Lee Anthony (FBI Item K16)
Article #2 – Item H-60068 – 2 Buccal Swabs from Lee Anthony (FBI Item K17)
Article #3 - Item H-60068 – 2 Buccal Swabs from Lee Anthony (FBI Item K17)

Praying for Natalee's return.............
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: January 27, 2009, 09:26:45 PM »

I really hope they release the paternity result.  It would make sense, especially if it does turn out to be Lee, who may be facing criminal charges. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 27, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »

Call me a hair-snob, but I simply refuse to take advice from anyone who chooses to wear a mullet in the year 2009.

I just want to scream at her....i dont know, something like....CUT YOUR MULLET!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: January 27, 2009, 09:27:30 PM »

I hope you are right FloridaKatz.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: January 27, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

I wonder if Cindy's next performance will be at the motions hearing on Friday?
Oh Good Call no rose!  This time she has some forewarning that Casey will be there ... and she has the added benefit of old Georgie's "suicide attempt" ... she'll be milking it for all it's worth.

And what if Cindy attacked Casey right there in the court room.
Or what if Casey just went crazy as a sh!T house rat and started telling everything.
What would Baez do? 

He'd pass out.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: January 27, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »

I wonder if Cindy's next performance will be at the motions hearing on Friday?
If she is, wonder how many times she will raise her hand. 

Maybe she just had to go potty before ?
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: January 27, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »

I just want to scream at her....i dont know, something like....CUT YOUR MULLET!!

The sad thing is that she gets advice on her look from her producer and wardrobe person.  I really question their sanity since they have allowed this woman to wear her hair in such a stupid hairstyle.  Maybe they have advised her, and she has refused to change it.  I would love to be a fly on the wall when she goes into hairstyling before each show.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1173 on: January 27, 2009, 09:29:58 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony
POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.
The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.

Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18578289/detail.html

Thanks for posting this Janet...NG definitely said KC was doing the planning...very confusing.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: January 27, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's defense wants prosecutors removed
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
8:05 PM EST, January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion late today asking a judge to remove the prosecutors from her case.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden signed the motion, which alleges improprieties and media leaks and asks for a "recusal of the Orange County Prosecutor's Office."

To read the motion, click here.

Also, defense attorney Jose Baez filed an objection to a judge's earlier order stating Anthony needed to attend future court proceedings.

Baez stated that requiring Anthony's presence at pre-trial hearings "only fuels the circus-like atmosphere which paints the Defendant in a negative light."

He stated that following court appearances, "the media have focused on the appearance of the Defendant and have generated unsubstantiated rumors regarding the Defendant's physical condition further lessening the integrity of the process."

In another motion filed by Baez, the attorney is asking for a bevy of detailed information, ranging from investigators' notes, photos and "memorialization of telephone conversations" to documents involving the Orange County Medical Examiner.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-baez-motion-prosecutor-012709,0,6347465.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: January 27, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »

While I was watching JVM today my mind wandered a bit (can u blame me?) and when it came back, Luka was saying something about "since before Dec. 11th."  I missed the first part of the sentence. Was he talking about Lee not having visited KC since before Dec 11? If he did, why is he bringing up 12/11? Wouldn't that make it seem as if Lee knew something about where or when the remains were found? If that's not what he said, then

never mind.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: January 27, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

O.K.  I have heard it all now for sure.  This is sick.  The people of Florida pay for and run the jail she is located in.  Guess Ms. Cindy found a way to stick it to the people of Florida one more time.  I cannot imagine any jail allowing something as sick as this.  Casey's rights to bury her child ceased the minute she murdered her. (MOO)

On the other hand.......it is a great time for a group arrest!     
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 27, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »

Yeah, OK.  I'll give her that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 27, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »

O/T Please forgive me, I just took Josef out and slipped on the ice down a flight of stairs.  I HATE WINTER AS MUCH AS I HATE KC ANTHONY!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: January 27, 2009, 09:40:49 PM »

O/T Please forgive me, I just took Josef out and slipped on the ice down a flight of stairs.  I HATE WINTER AS MUCH AS I HATE KC ANTHONY!!!

Oh no!  Are you alright? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.