June 01, 2024, 10:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255282 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: January 28, 2009, 07:01:47 AM »

popped in to say good morning.  I have a lot to catch up on.  Today was the hottest day here in seventy years.  It reached 46 celsius which is equal to 114.80 fahrenheit.  Hot as hades, and no relief in sight for the next week.  Goes off to read up. 
Gidday Lucinda!  My friend over there says it has been hot as hades too.  Bless your heart.  Our news say the northern states herehad snow and freeze and power outages.  Crazy weather.  What did you think of the Caylee Doll?  I wrote to The American Girl Doll Company as I felt she was similar in appearance to some of their sweet little dolls with sweet stories - (not ones of death and murder.)  Stay cool!

Hi Sharon, have missed you.  What Caylee doll?  I am behind, but if ive read it, its hard for me to keep up with this brain fog I suffer from my illness.  Is there a doll made? 
  Thank you Lucinda, I have been reading mainly!  Yes, some company has made a doll with blonde hair that has a little sunshine shirt, and she sings "you are my sunshine".  After much controversy, I do believe production has been stopped. Double yuk!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: January 28, 2009, 07:09:02 AM »

popped in to say good morning.  I have a lot to catch up on.  Today was the hottest day here in seventy years.  It reached 46 celsius which is equal to 114.80 fahrenheit.  Hot as hades, and no relief in sight for the next week.  Goes off to read up. 
Gidday Lucinda!  My friend over there says it has been hot as hades too.  Bless your heart.  Our news say the northern states herehad snow and freeze and power outages.  Crazy weather.  What did you think of the Caylee Doll?  I wrote to The American Girl Doll Company as I felt she was similar in appearance to some of their sweet little dolls with sweet stories - (not ones of death and murder.)  Stay cool!

Hi Sharon, have missed you.  What Caylee doll?  I am behind, but if ive read it, its hard for me to keep up with this brain fog I suffer from my illness.  Is there a doll made? 
  Thank you Lucinda, I have been reading mainly!  Yes, some company has made a doll with blonde hair that has a little sunshine shirt, and she sings "you are my sunshine".  After much controversy, I do believe production has been stopped. Double yuk!

ooops, I am sorry, I forgot to say I am sorry about the brain fog and hope things get better.  You've had it rough here and I pray things get better for you.  I need to run and pick up my sweet little grandbaby.  I will pop back in at naptime!  Oh, they are also discussing having a little funeral of some sort at the jail with the whole Anthony family.  Hopefully we will hear more at this trial this week.  Take care, BBL!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: January 28, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »

glad its been stopped then.  I suppose they thought by having blonde hair on the doll would protect them legally.   Anything for a buck, cashing in on beautiful Caylee, so wrong. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: January 28, 2009, 07:11:14 AM »

ooops, I am sorry, I forgot to say I am sorry about the brain fog and hope things get better.  You've had it rough here and I pray things get better for you.  I need to run and pick up my sweet little grandbaby.  I will pop back in at naptime!  Oh, they are also discussing having a little funeral of some sort at the jail with the whole Anthony family.  Hopefully we will hear more at this trial this week.  Take care, BBL!

thanks sharon, cya later mate.  ((hugs)))

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1464 on: January 28, 2009, 07:12:29 AM »

Morning all~

Lucinda, I hope you get a cool down soon, half the US is in a deep freeze here. I'm not, it was in the 70's yesterday but we are supposed to get a cold front (56 degrees) this week and it's throwing a kink in my son's Birthday party because here that's COLD .

Let's see what you missed, Caylee doll has been covered, Bozo wants the entire prosecution thrown out, the Judge ordered Casey to attend her hearings, then Bozo filed another motion stating that she doesn't need to attend, George is still in the hopsital, Lee's atty says Lee will be charged on something.........I know I'm leaving something out but there ya go

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1465 on: January 28, 2009, 07:20:47 AM »

LMAO......

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/general/view.bg?&articleid=1148353&format=&page=1&listingType=biz#articleFull

The same day Showbiz Promotions halted its plans, people were placing bids on eBay for another type of doll: a voodoo doll of Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing the toddler.

Three Anthony voodoo dolls made by a New Orleans artist were on sale, with bids starting at $19.99 and $29.99, respectively. But by Tuesday evening, the top bid on one of those dolls had jumped to $61. That doll is accompanied by handcuffs, a Bible and white sunglasses, according to the description.

The Orlando Sentinel contacted the seller, who said via e-mail that the artist declined to comment. Sandra Lee said the artist wanted to remain anonymous, and they are close friends who met at a spiritual healing internship. They practice healing medicine in the Boston area through dolls and dreamcatchers.

Lee stated that they visited the Anthony family home in late November.

"We visit a location whenever we create a spiritual artifact. This enables us to practice the art of creating the spell," she stated.

"Without trespassing, of course, we captured what we needed in order to do our job."

I just checked the current bids:

New Orleans Casey Anthony Voodoo Sing the Blues Doll #1 13 Bids $75.99   2d 11h 22m

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: January 28, 2009, 07:23:35 AM »

Morning all~

Lucinda, I hope you get a cool down soon, half the US is in a deep freeze here. I'm not, it was in the 70's yesterday but we are supposed to get a cold front (56 degrees) this week and it's throwing a kink in my son's Birthday party because here that's COLD .

Let's see what you missed, Caylee doll has been covered, Bozo wants the entire prosecution thrown out, the Judge ordered Casey to attend her hearings, then Bozo filed another motion stating that she doesn't need to attend, George is still in the hopsital, Lee's atty says Lee will be charged on something.........I know I'm leaving something out but there ya go

thanks island, you are such a sweety.  You must be in the south to get them temps this time of year?  Thanks for the briefing.  Yes, Casey needs to get her sorry arze to the hearings and face the consequences.  Lee better fess up then.  No comment on george, Ive made my opinions in here clear, so wont elaborate on him anymore.  Oh, and I dont know in USA did you have a clown called Bozo?  We did here in Australia, Bozo the clown 
And finally, Happy Birthday to your precious son 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: January 28, 2009, 07:25:26 AM »

LMAO......

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/general/view.bg?&articleid=1148353&format=&page=1&listingType=biz#articleFull

The same day Showbiz Promotions halted its plans, people were placing bids on eBay for another type of doll: a voodoo doll of Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing the toddler.

Three Anthony voodoo dolls made by a New Orleans artist were on sale, with bids starting at $19.99 and $29.99, respectively. But by Tuesday evening, the top bid on one of those dolls had jumped to $61. That doll is accompanied by handcuffs, a Bible and white sunglasses, according to the description.

The Orlando Sentinel contacted the seller, who said via e-mail that the artist declined to comment. Sandra Lee said the artist wanted to remain anonymous, and they are close friends who met at a spiritual healing internship. They practice healing medicine in the Boston area through dolls and dreamcatchers.

Lee stated that they visited the Anthony family home in late November.

"We visit a location whenever we create a spiritual artifact. This enables us to practice the art of creating the spell," she stated.

"Without trespassing, of course, we captured what we needed in order to do our job."

I just checked the current bids:

New Orleans Casey Anthony Voodoo Sing the Blues Doll #1 13 Bids $75.99   2d 11h 22m

LMFAO    Now thats funny. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: January 28, 2009, 07:25:41 AM »

I'm still several pages behind, so I apologize if someone already posted this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18580690/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Throw Prosecutors Off Case
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 – updated: 7:09 am EST January 28, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team has filed an emergency motion asking the court to throw prosecutors off the case.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion Tuesday night accusing the prosecution of violating Casey's 6th Amendment right to counsel of her choice.

The motion stems from the fact that someone in the state attorney's office made a complaint to the Florida Bar Association about Jose Baez.

Baez says the complaint violated Casey's rights. The defense is accusing prosecutors of trying to taint him with complaints to the Florida Bar and interfering with Casey's defense.

Jose Baez' emergency motion that was filed before the Orange County courthouse closed says the state attorney's complaint was egregious and prejudicial.

Baez wants the judge to put prosecutors on the stand to answer his questions.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it's not going to happen.

"In this particular case not only did the state attorney's office have a right to bring this to the bar's attention, it had a duty," said Sheaffer.

Baez also wants the judge to order prosecutors to produce all communications involving the complaint.

"Like two school children out in the playground having a fight with one another, tit for tat," Sheaffer said.

Since the motion was filed so late in the day, there has been no response from the state attorneys' office or from the judge.

The Florida Bar cleared Baez for his public relation's firm's remarks about prosecutors. His public relations firm would not talk to WFTV about the emergency motion.

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: January 28, 2009, 07:32:29 AM »

Morning all~

thanks island, you are such a sweety.  You must be in the south to get them temps this time of year?  Thanks for the briefing.  Yes, Casey needs to get her sorry arze to the hearings and face the consequences.  Lee better fess up then.  No comment on george, Ive made my opinions in here clear, so wont elaborate on him anymore.  Oh, and I dont know in USA did you have a clown called Bozo?  We did here in Australia, Bozo the clown 

Yes, I am in NW Florida and everyone wants to come visit (get away from the cold) me. There is a Bozo here also, that's how Baez got his new name. I don't see Lee fessing up because I don't see LE giving him immunity at this point......thanks for the Birthday wish, he will be 9 tomorrow.

[
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: January 28, 2009, 07:36:42 AM »

Holy Macaroni Lucinda, that sure is hot. I have the day off today because of a snowstorm. Wanna swap weather?
Hey, we should all take bets on who will be the next Anthony to get put away!!! The doll thing was beyond creepy. Some people just don't know any better.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: January 28, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »

Morning all~

Yes, I am in NW Florida and everyone wants to come visit (get away from the cold) me. There is a Bozo here also, that's how Baez got his new name. I don't see Lee fessing up because I don't see LE giving him immunity at this point......thanks for the Birthday wish, he will be 9 tomorrow.

so wonder whats going on with lee then?  I think he (MOO) might be an accessory after the fact, I just dont see him involved with Caylees murder.  Hey i have been to tallahasee, jacksonville and Augustine in florida. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: January 28, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »

Oh, btw, Good Morning Monkeys!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    
  HAPPY WEDNESDAY    

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: January 28, 2009, 07:41:36 AM »

Holy Macaroni Lucinda, that sure is hot. I have the day off today because of a snowstorm. Wanna swap weather?
Hey, we should all take bets on who will be the next Anthony to get put away!!! The doll thing was beyond creepy. Some people just don't know any better.

Mary Ann, how are you?  Its too hot to sleep.  Even tho the air con is in the bedroom, hubby and our dog are sprawled out on the bed    I want snow pleasseeeeee   

Well, I think Cindy needs to step up to the plate.  But she is too busy making movie deals, yes i am anti Anthony family, they all are lower than a snakes belly, and I dont have one ounce of sympathy for the whole lot of them, aside from Caylee, precious angel. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: January 28, 2009, 07:42:14 AM »

Morning all~

so wonder whats going on with lee then?  I think he (MOO) might be an accessory after the fact, I just dont see him involved with Caylees murder.  Hey i have been to tallahasee, jacksonville and Augustine in florida. 

I've only lived here since last March and I haven't even been out of the county yet, too busy with work and too beautiful here to leave

I think Lee will be charged with obstruction most likely, but I don't understand why his atty keeps mentioning aiding and abetting, who knows

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: January 28, 2009, 07:43:14 AM »

Oh, btw, Good Morning Monkeys!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    
  HAPPY WEDNESDAY    

Good morning Quiet 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: January 28, 2009, 07:47:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I'll be back when I catch up.14 pages to go. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: January 28, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »

I forgot to offer some coffee, to wake you monkeys up! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1478 on: January 28, 2009, 07:50:37 AM »

aw a big happy birthday tomorrow to your little boy island! 

good morning quietm!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: January 28, 2009, 07:51:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.