June 15, 2024, 09:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256269 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: January 27, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »

What's the deal with the Velveeta?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #721 on: January 27, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »

In the latest doc dump it was noted than an outrageous amount of  Velveeta cartons were found in the trash bags from Caseys trunk.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: January 27, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »

Sunshine doll, KC doll! 
What's wrong with some people?? And to think I feel bad for spending so much time each day talking to a bunch of monkeys! But these doll people, they're just plain crazy! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 27, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!

Hi HH.
I think she was trying to get as much money as she could and she was going to skip town.  I think she would have just left and dealth with her parents later about Caylee. 
well  if that is what she was trying to do, then she should have been cashing those checks for cash, not for food and clothes, and drinks,  dont think that was gonna get her out of town.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #724 on: January 27, 2009, 03:12:55 PM »

Okay...this is my first post so please bear with me. Been lurking for a while, love all you monkeys. If I'm using an avatar that someone else already has, please let me know...I'm not sure how to keep from duplicating yet. Here goes:

I’m appalled by the concept that it is only necessary to suggest “reasonable doubt” by throwing anything and everything out there and hoping something sticks. Or suppressing facts because they incriminate your client by claiming it is privileged information. Or using a high profile group of people to try and discredit reputable experts by suggesting impropriety. This is not justice. This is not a fair trial for the victim. The deck is stacked against a victim and all the benefit of the doubt is given to the criminal. Even if the defense tries to throw Ricardo, the Anthony family, Jesse, or any other friends of Casey under the bus, there are several FACTS that they just can’t explain away or will have a difficult time blaming on someone else:

1.The fact that it took 31 days to report Caylee missing...and it was the grandmother that filed the report. Listening to the 9-1-1 call, Casey didn’t want to even talk to the dispatcher. I’m still concerned that everyone in the Anthony family had the wrong date as last day seen. I could understand one person being off but all of them? That is suspicious.
2.The evidence of decomposition in the trunk along with hair consistent with either Casey, Caylee, Lee, or Cindy with a death band. Since Casey, Lee, and Cindy are alive that shows the hair belonged to Caylee. High traces of Chloroform in the trunk of the car. The fact that Cindy said to a 9-1-1 dispatcher that it smelled like something died in the car (even though she tried to recant this statement on Larry King stating that this is a common expression saying something stinks...evidently she thinks the public is stupid enough to believe you would use an expression such as this while on the phone with a 9-1-1 operator). Or George telling the FBI he worked in law enforcement and has smelled human decomposition and it is not something you would ever forget. That George was scared to open the trunk for fear that his daughter or granddaughter would be in it.
3.The grandmother washing clothes found in the car and the grandfather washing and cleaning out the car.
4.The “Nanny”. How could you have a Nanny for almost two years that you don’t have a way of contacting or that your family has no way of contacting? When I watched two children for a teacher I had ways to contact both parents, both grandparents, the doctor of the children and all these people had the same information on me. Also, at the end of the year I provided a photo album to the parents of things we did throughout the year...Casey has absolutely no evidence that Caylee ever went to a Nanny. Or that every reference given of the “Nanny” is a lie...she didn’t work at Universal, she was not referred by Jeffrey Hopkins, who had a non-existent kid that she also watched, she didn’t live in the Sawgrass Apartments, she didn’t live in an Nursing home...all places/references Casey provided to the police. Is there documentation of payment provided to this Nanny? Did Casey claim this on her taxes as an expense?
5.Casey’s job at Universal. She was fired approximately 2 years prior but she took police there to show them her office and meet two people that could corroborate her “Nanny” story...Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis. There is not a record of Juliette ever working there; Jeffrey had been gone for quite some time. When police caught up with Jeffrey he indicated he barely knew Casey and didn’t have a Nanny for a non-existent child. Juliette Lewis was a dead end...yet another lie by a mother frantically looking for her missing child.
6.Casey’s cell phone records. There was not one call made to the Nanny...nor was there a call on the day Caylee was reported missing, as Casey claimed. Casey couldn’t provide any valid phone numbers because that is on the SIMS card she switches from phone to phone and the phone that housed the “right” SIMS card was stolen from her non-existent desk at her non-existent job.
7.The searches on Casey’s computer...household weapons, neck breaking, chloroform, missing children, shovel, etc.
8.Casey’s jailhouse interviews. On the latest release, the grandparents look like hell and Casey indicates she just woke up; Then she asks her father why is “she” (referring to her mother Cindy) crying already? It is like Casey even forgot she had a missing child. Casey expressing her indignation that police didn’t even leave her out for a few days to assist with the search for Caylee. I guess police decided they could do without her “help”...the lies, the wild goose chases, her cold recollection of the day her daughter disappeared, etc.

All the above is pretty compelling stuff that implicates Casey. I know the defense will work to twist around the facts and try to discredit the experts on the prosecution side but in the end I hope justice prevails for Caylee. Our justice system does not want to convict innocent people, however, defense attornies are poking holes in credible evidence trying to create the illusion of doubt.

Sorry so long...now you know why I just lurk!!!!

Welcome. Nice post. Well written.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #725 on: January 27, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »

In the latest doc dump it was noted than an outrageous amount of  Velveeta cartons were found in the trash bags from Caseys trunk.

That boggles my mind (the amount of velveeta), I wonder IF she used it to try and lure the wild animals to Caylee I remember a man who was found guilty of murder using ham tucked in the victims clothing to attract gators to destroy the evidence.......I know it sounds crazy, but that's where I am now with the case~head spinning crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 27, 2009, 03:14:09 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!
Maybe she was trying to live it up before she got caught? 
Because KC has absolutely no ability to accept consequences for her actions. Has anyone ever heard her make any comment about the checks? She sits there and whines about being stuck in jail and how it is not her fault....even before Caylee was found. Never once have I heard her parents say anything about it...nor have I heard her address the fact that she was caught ON VIDEO stealing.
No accountability what so ever.
In a jailhouse video of Cindy and Casey, Cindy asks Casey "Is there any message you want me to give anyone?" and Casey says "Tell Amy I am sorry, I am truly sorry".
Thanks.. I missed that.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: January 27, 2009, 03:15:19 PM »

Hehehe....The things that are now running through my mind.  KC is one weird and sick individual.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 27, 2009, 03:15:23 PM »

That boggles my mind (the amount of velveeta), I wonder IF she used it to try and lure the wild animals to Caylee I remember a man who was found guilty of murder using ham tucked in the victims clothing to attract gators to destroy the evidence.......I know it sounds crazy, but that's where I am now with the case~head spinning crazy
Eeeww!  I hadn't thought along those lines ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: January 27, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

FWIW.......Another insider report? Not

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/
Angelina's dream role playing a murdering tot mom.

Wynonna Ryder should do it!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: January 27, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

Interesting thought there.  Raccoons love garbage, as do FL bears, mice, rats, and coyotes.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: January 27, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »

FWIW.......Another insider report? Not

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/
Angelina's dream role playing a murdering tot mom.

Wynonna Ryder should do it!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 27, 2009, 03:17:48 PM »

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Appear In Court
Strickland Denies Motion To Waive Her Appearance

POSTED: 1:02 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 1:11 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.

In other news, Casey Anthony's father, George, will remain in the hospital for another day in the wake of a suicide attempt. And a Jacksonville company has dropped plans to sell a doll it says was inspired by Caylee.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18575471/detail.html
Do you think that was the reason(excuse) for asking not to attend? I thought George was so much worse than they thought and he had to stay at least the rest of the week?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: January 27, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »

I see Casey resemblance for sure!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #734 on: January 27, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

Interesting thought there.  Raccoons love garbage, as do FL bears, mice, rats, and coyotes.

I loook at it this way, Casey EXPECTED Caylee to be found sooner IMO, and the kitchen knife (even a butter knife) would easily cut velveeta and she could speed up the destruction of the remains........sick, I know-just a random theory from my freied brain.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 27, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 27, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

OK,  I think I can talk the used car dealer into giving me enough of a discount so i'd have enough money to buy one of these! Can I have dibs on it as an avi???
Got ya covered Wink

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: January 27, 2009, 03:24:18 PM »

I see Casey resemblance for sure!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 27, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?

WESH said they would be covering it live via the Internet.

I suspect it will be covered on most of the Orlando news sites as well.

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: January 27, 2009, 03:26:08 PM »

I've been thinking about this case alot today. I sure wish I could get it off my mind. Poor little Caylee. I have a baby girl, she was one in December! I love her sooooo aoooo much!!!  I adore her eally, sometimes I feel like it's a sin to love and adore her as much as I do! Hubby and I both do!More than we could have ever imagined, and I would do anything to always keep her safe and happy and healthy. I know all of you moms feel exactly the same as I do.  Your children are your # 1 priorities and you would do bodily harm or worse to anyone that harmed your child! I don't buy the " She was so young, she didn't know how to mother" crap either!  There are many young mothers, younger than her, that can and do give their children the very beat they can and who place the child in the # 1 priority spot, over and above themselves and their wants, needs and desires.
 So.....Trying to figure Casey "THE MONSTER" Anthony out is a lost cause. I've quit trying there. But her brother and her parents, whew!  What's with them?  Isn't it documented somewhere that Cindy herself told one of Casey's friends to stay away from her, and said Casey was a sociopath.  I believe she is a sociopathic psychopath!!!Cindy said that, knows that,  and still continues the BS of Casey being innocent!??? That's what it is too, total BS! WHat's with that thinking!
  Do you all think this case will go to trial this year? I know some have said ( on news shows ) that a trial could be 2 years down the road!  I honestly don't understand why there would be such a hold up. But then again, there's little I understand about any ot this. I'm not an attorney, nor is my education in the criminal law.  This is definately the most bizarre case, in so many different ways, huh?

Who do you all think will be the state's star witness?   TonE?   Amy?   Or someone we don't even know about yet?    Do you think Lee will be arrested on Obstruction charges?  And what about crazy Cindy!  Somehow I don't feel George is as involved in covering up and misleading as are CA and LA.  I think poor ole George was left out of so much of the family dynamics and he was lied to by the Casey and CA, and things/events hidden from him.  I just feel for George. I really do. I still believe that he may accomplish the suicide, I think George really is in a very fragile mental state. And can you imagine being in that house with Cindy and that mouth!  OMG!!!

I'm sory Guys, didn't mean to post such a long one here. Just thinking out loud, I guess. And Belle is napping, and I don't want to clean house today!  Thanks for any comments monkeys.  I love all of your great posts, thoughts and comments.
~ Leslie ~

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.