June 16, 2024, 02:48:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256361 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »

Thanks Leslee... I don't even know why I'm surprised by this, I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but here we go again I'm surprised. Who in Baez's office would be so ignorant, do people not know there is something called birth control?

SPECULATION ONLY:
Troccoli, Matthew J. works for Baez as an assistant or paralegal.  Matthew Troccoli is a fan of:
Celebrities / Public Figures   Politicians
•   Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
•   Charlie Crist

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matthew-Troccoli/18703534
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »

"Other sources have suggested that some item, perhaps a cloth or rag, had been recovered from the victim's mouth."

I read the above clip from a news story.  Any other monkey here anything about this?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1782 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »

I was sure that I read a comment, thinking it was here.  That if Casey was pregnant, they would have put the chains over her shoulders, or something to that.  They would not have put them around her waist.  Anyone else remember reading this????

Hi Grama....Yes, HH posted about this a while back

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: January 28, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »

Hey Leroy!

Just catching up, reading all the "is.she.pregnant.or.not" stuff  LOL

I noticed that in Baez's objection to force Casey to attend hearings, he mentioned negative talk about her physical appearance or the like ... and the news article he attached to the objection really was tame concerning that.

He's an idiot, IMO.

Oh, and I fixed your quote, Leroy. LOL

Oh dear I am lost...what quote??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1784 on: January 28, 2009, 01:06:56 PM »

The only reason I dont think she is preggo is because I thinkt he childrens services department would be there more often.

Maybe that was exactly the reason for their most recent visit. 
That's what I was thinking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: January 28, 2009, 01:07:53 PM »

Thanks Leslee... I don't even know why I'm surprised by this, I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but here we go again I'm surprised. Who in Baez's office would be so ignorant, do people not know there is something called birth control?

SPECULATION ONLY:
Troccoli, Matthew J. works for Baez as an assistant or paralegal.  Matthew Troccoli is a fan of:
Celebrities / Public Figures   Politicians
•   Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
•   Charlie Crist

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matthew-Troccoli/18703534

Looks like her type.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: January 28, 2009, 01:09:57 PM »

Whoa!   I just hit the "report to mod" button!!!!   Think Klaas will get it at the dentist office??????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: January 28, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »

Not doubting you or source..but if correct, then she would only be 5mo approx. pregnant....probably NOT showing yet..although possible...I hope she not..

Afernoon Monkeys...just lurking for now...work to do and snow to shovel *sigh*

If a woman was 5 months pregnant, what makes you think she wouldn't be showing by now? 

I really think it depends on the woman...at 5 months I was still in a bikini..........at 5 1/2 months I had a pooch...at 6 months I was 15 lbs heavier than my normal weight and all in the tummy.....a basket ball with legs and arms.....after that BALLOON!!

When you were 5 months pregnant and in a bikini.. which pregnancy were you on?  Your first?

Doctors will tell you that generally speaking, you show sooner with each pregnancy. 

one and only.....and I was 19...and fit.....like I said I think it depends on the person

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: January 28, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »

"Other sources have suggested that some item, perhaps a cloth or rag, had been recovered from the victim's mouth."

I read the above clip from a news story.  Any other monkey here anything about this?

No, I never heard that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: January 28, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »

I don't think Casey is pregnant either. I think she'd be bigger by now.

Not if she's only 4 to 5 months along...I don't think 

How many 2nd time moms- sitting around with no exercise to speak of- have you been around, when they were 4-5 months pregnant? 

Only one, without clothes on...I was told she shows early and that was around the end of the 5th month..KC had baggy clothes on so..

KC had on jail attire....not sure she has a choice as to whether they are baggy or not.

I was sure that I read a comment, thinking it was here.  That if Casey was pregnant, they would have put the chains over her shoulders, or something to that.  They would not have put them around her waist.  Anyone else remember reading this????

Not sure about the Orange County Jail, per se, but according to this article, "Florida has no legislation limiting the use of shackling on pregnant inmates."

www.amnestyusa.org/women/custody/florida.pdf

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: January 28, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »

Not doubting you or source..but if correct, then she would only be 5mo approx. pregnant....probably NOT showing yet..although possible...I hope she not..

Afernoon Monkeys...just lurking for now...work to do and snow to shovel *sigh*

If a woman was 5 months pregnant, what makes you think she wouldn't be showing by now? 

I really think it depends on the woman...at 5 months I was still in a bikini..........at 5 1/2 months I had a pooch...at 6 months I was 15 lbs heavier than my normal weight and all in the tummy.....a basket ball with legs and arms.....after that BALLOON!!

When you were 5 months pregnant and in a bikini.. which pregnancy were you on?  Your first?

Doctors will tell you that generally speaking, you show sooner with each pregnancy. 

one and only.....and I was 19...and fit.....like I said I think it depends on the person

That's exactly my point. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1791 on: January 28, 2009, 01:12:21 PM »

The only way I am going to be okay with Casey getting the funeral is if they tell her that FIRST she has to come clean and tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. 
No way she would talk, and even then I say no way to allowing her the satisfaction of watching her family suffer over what she has done. 
IF she killed Caylee out of spite toward Cindy, George, or Lee...allowing her to have a memorial of anykind is just what her ego is craving, that last "hurrah" to say "Look at you all upset over what I did, vengance is mine". 
Wake up Cindy your daughter is playing you like a dollar hooker!
There has to be some rule against allowing her to put on a memorial for the daughter she murdered.  I am digging through Florida prison laws right now.  I will find it dammit.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: January 28, 2009, 01:12:25 PM »

Hey Leroy!

I noticed that in Baez's objection to force Casey to attend hearings, he mentioned negative talk about her physical appearance or the like ... and the news article he attached to the objection really was tame concerning that.

He's an idiot, IMO.

Is there anyplace to go read it? I missed it...but I walked away for a whiile

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: January 28, 2009, 01:13:06 PM »

The only reason I dont think she is preggo is because I thinkt he childrens services department would be there more often.

Hello Monkeys, I say she is not pregnant, remember when they brought her into court the last time, the way she was chained with it going around her stomach adn the guard holding her from behind, Not pregnant, if she was she wopuldnt be chained that way because the fetus would be in danger if casey were to try  to run or trip or anything,  they have a special way of chaining up pregnant offenders and they didnt use this method on Casey, and so i say no!

I knew it was you that posted this....plus I get to say Hi !!! and still be on topic

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: January 28, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »

Hey Leroy!

He's an idiot, IMO.

Oh dear I am lost...what quote??

LOL .. no biggie! (You spoke in my quote box, that's all.)

I am happy to share. LOL

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: January 28, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »

I don't think Casey is pregnant either. I think she'd be bigger by now.

Not if she's only 4 to 5 months along...I don't think 

How many 2nd time moms- sitting around with no exercise to speak of- have you been around, when they were 4-5 months pregnant? 

Only one, without clothes on...I was told she shows early and that was around the end of the 5th month..KC had baggy clothes on so..

KC had on jail attire....not sure she has a choice as to whether they are baggy or not.

Not sure about the Orange County Jail, per se, but according to this article, "Florida has no legislation limiting the use of shackling on pregnant inmates."

www.amnestyusa.org/women/custody/florida.pdf

I didnt say that the use of shackling was limited on pregnant women, I said it was done a different way, instead of the chain going around her stomach it goes up each side and over the shoulders!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: January 28, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »

I do!  I also think if she were preggers, Padilla would have been all over that!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: January 28, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »

Whoa!   I just hit the "report to mod" button!!!!   Think Klaas will get it at the dentist office??????????

You reporting my post, again, A1 ?!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: January 28, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

We'll probably find out in about three minutes 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 28, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »

From Baez's motion to keep Casey from attending motion hearings.   Requiring the defendant's presence at pretrial discovery hearings only fuels the circus like atmosphere which paints the defendant in a negative light.  Well if she is pregnant can you just imagine the circus like atmosphere?

I've been thinking about Casey not wanting to come to court sessions.I can't help to think she really doesn't want to see anyone nor anyone to see her.I hope it stays the way it is and she is made to face the world. She is a coward at heart...jmo
I think that Baez doesnt  want her in the courtroom. Her cold face and no remorse does not help him in this case....last time we saw casey crying when bozzo was talking on TV...she pretended to clean her tears every second and that day she only had at most two tears, one in each eye...when bozzo saw that video he decided no more Casey in the courtroom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.