June 15, 2024, 06:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256333 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »

Yes Klaas,  thats it,  and I had heard that same thing before I saw the globe, it actually suiprised me to see it in there,  I hope its true, this will really hang Casey.

Yeah me too.  I'll try and pick up the Globe tomorrow.  Sometimes the new editions of these magazines are released on the east coast first though.  Anyway, I'll look.
Yes,we just got it in today at my store, I was surprised to see the story though because I had heard about this and Now I see it posted in the Globe and its almost the same story, if this is true, the A's wont get immunity, with this witness and everything else they have, they wont need them anyway, IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2009, 01:25:48 AM »

Looks like they've updated the Caylee Doll site, they must have gotten a LOT of complaints.  They now say they're donating 100% of the profits to an unnamed (as of yet) charity.
SNIPPED********
From here:  http://cayleesunshineabout.blogspot.com/
Will You Be Giving to Charity?

We would like to thank the media for assisting us in our introduction of the Caylee Sunshine Doll. While we are stead fast with our mission. We welcome the advice and counsel of the press. This helps us to ensure that what we are doing will be done in decency and in order. We have also heard the voice of the public. We appreciate the positive and the negative.

Our main focus is to GIVE and we will.

We are proud to announce that we will Donate 100% of the Profits from the sale of “The Caylee Sunshine Doll” to charity. We will also post our progress on our website to provide a fair level of transparency to our mission.

what a load of bs. so hes hoping for big sales by saying its all being donated, then he can claim a nice big tax deduction and keep hawking all that other crap he sells. i hope noone falls for that.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2009, 01:28:45 AM »

I wonder if the "new witness" is the one who texted her and asked if she was jogging that day (the day before she was arrested).

No Bull, this is a teenage girl ( which is why I believe we havent heard about her before because of her age) and she says she saw Casey driving her car into the road that dead ends into those woods, she is possitive about what she saw!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2009, 01:29:09 AM »

Looks like they've updated the Caylee Doll site, they must have gotten a LOT of complaints.  They now say they're donating 100% of the profits to an unnamed (as of yet) charity.
SNIPPED********

We would like to thank the media for assisting us in our introduction of the Caylee Sunshine Doll. While we are stead fast with our mission. We welcome the advice and counsel of the press. This helps us to ensure that what we are doing will be done in decency and in order. We have also heard the voice of the public. We appreciate the positive and the negative.

We are proud to announce that we will Donate 100% of the Profits from the sale of “The Caylee Sunshine Doll” to charity. We will also post our progress on our website to provide a fair level of transparency to our mission.

what a load of bs. so hes hoping for big sales by saying its all being donated, then he can claim a nice big tax deduction and keep hawking all that other crap he sells. i hope noone falls for that.

But,but,but he said earlier the profit would be only $3.00

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2009, 01:30:02 AM »

I have been quiet lately because I am somewhat over stimulated and keep changing my opinions from one minute to the next...My computer is screaming at me to say something..seriously it is...So ummmm,,,hello! I have been very confused on several issues that I just can't seem to find clarity anywhere...Someone please help!! Expert witnessess. I know I have beaten this to death but I just can't seem to get it...What level of accountability is there for them? If they sign on with the defense, without knowing the evidence, how can they be so sure of disputing it? Do they just view and then think up some lie? Can a probability cease to be a probability under different tests? If so, why would there not be a truly objective witness if there were a disagreement and forensics sorted out prior to trial? Would it not be better for everyone to see the science the same way and then perhaps just argue points of how the results could have happened under different circumstances? Is it not risky to just "say anything" for your client? What about perjury? Okay...my computer shut up now. I guess I have said enough..I sure hope someone can answer these questions...

I truly get your questions...but I can't answer them.  As the former jailbird Martha Stewart would say, it's a good thing.

Here's the way I see it.  If "experts" come on/testify and only tell one side of the scientific story, that's on them and they may have to pay the piper.  If they lie, they may be vulnerable to prosecution.  Its a gamble that some are willing to take--or they are dolts who have no clue about their responsibility as re. testifying to the "truth" of this or that.  They may twist/spin/ignore the "truth" to suit their own agenda, but that doesn't make make it so.

As to required level of accountability?  Gee, I've never heard of such a thing.  I was always under impression that any expert'll do...with the emphasis on the "expert" being able to convince the jury that there is reasonable doubt--which of course is based on their believability (?) that's prob based more on "expert" gift of gab and physical appearance.

Ok, I'm wallowing in the cynical side of my nature, so enough for now ha ha.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2009, 01:32:37 AM »

SNIPPED********

But,but,but he said earlier the profit would be only $3.00

he said the donation would be 3 dollars. looks like he got deluged with emails and probably phone calls from both the public and media. disgusting.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2009, 01:34:35 AM »

I just hope no one will buy them. But there are fools that will.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2009, 01:40:31 AM »

I wonder if the "new witness" is the one who texted her and asked if she was jogging that day (the day before she was arrested).

That would be Chris Stutz.  He also returned one of Caylee bathing suits to the Anthony's after Casey was first detained.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2009, 01:41:54 AM »

No Bull, this is a teenage girl ( which is why I believe we havent heard about her before because of her age) and she says she saw Casey driving her car into the road that dead ends into those woods, she is possitive about what she saw!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2009, 01:43:50 AM »

Just watched Greta - Lee still thinks Casey is not guilty!!  Oh OK!! 

Did Cindy really file divorce papers - or is that just another rumor?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »

Hope she has pics.

God Bless!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »

http://www.cayleedoll.com/

DISCLAIMER: The Inspirational Caylee Doll is a fictional character. It's use is not intended to harm anyone living or dead. It is a novelty character and a tribute to Caylee Anthony. It is a symbol for all children taken from this world prematurely. The Inspirational Caylee Doll is being used to bring awareness to missing and exploited children around the world. Any similarities or likeness to Caylee Anthony are false. The image of the Caylee Doll used on our website is an exact representation of the Caylee Sunshine Doll. CayleeDoll.com is not affiliated with Caylee Anthony, her relatives, or the National Center for Missing or Exploited Children, nor do we make any claim thereof. The distribution of donations to any charity is done so at the discretion of CayleeDoll.com. All names, characters, images and logos on this site are protected by copyright, and other Intellectual Property Right laws. All rights in the products and creations are owned by CayleeDoll.com. For more information please visit our About page

Copyright 2009 – CayleeDoll.com – All Rights Reserved

WOW. 

I hope only one is bought and sent to Casey!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2009, 01:54:10 AM »

Do we know who was driving the green truck that was at the Anthony's that the neighbor commented on?  (Driver - was a dark haired male)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:48 AM »

Do we know who was driving the green truck that was at the Anthony's that the neighbor commented on?  (Driver - was a dark haired male)

Sorry Jackie, I have no idea! Maybe it was his room mates??
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2009, 02:01:51 AM »

So, my hubs is really starting to cramp my style.  He is asking me all kinds of questions every day and trying to scoop me on the news about the case.  He calls me to hear if I knew george tried to kill himself and if I'd seen the Caylee doll. 

Tonight while making dinner I had the NG show on and I was running the water and talking to the kids.  He gave me a dirty look and "shhhhushed" us.  I told him that NG is usually way behind on the news and I had already heard everything she was talking about.  That's when he said "Yeah, but I haven't", and walked closer to the tv so he could hear better.

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: January 27, 2009, 02:09:07 AM »

So, my hubs is really starting to cramp my style.  He is asking me all kinds of questions every day and trying to scoop me on the news about the case.  He calls me to hear if I knew george tried to kill himself and if I'd seen the Caylee doll. 

Tonight while making dinner I had the NG show on and I was running the water and talking to the kids.  He gave me a dirty look and "shhhhushed" us.  I told him that NG is usually way behind on the news and I had already heard everything she was talking about.  That's when he said "Yeah, but I haven't", and walked closer to the tv so he could hear better.

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

My husband is now calling me mytime but still won't be quiet during NG.  Thank God for DVRs!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2009, 02:10:57 AM »

Sorry Jackie, I have no idea! Maybe it was his room mates??

I was thinking it was Lee, but I can't remember. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:08 AM »

The specific immunity (there's another name for it that I can't think of) would mean that nothing Lee says can be held against him. His words cannot incriminate himself. However, IF there is independent evidence of something he has done illegally, and they have enough evidence to bring charges against him without using his testimony, they can still charge him. If it went to trial, his former testimony could not be part of the case, even if he had confessed on the stand prior.

Does that make sense?
Yes, but I always have to think it over real hard as it is a concept I am unfamiliar with.
Oh, we must have something like this, just must be called something else.
Immunity.ca, eh ?  or something, LOL 
Dana would know.

I'm way behind, but I'll still take a crack at explaining the immunity thing in this case.

Limited immunity only applies to testimony of witness if they are subpoened.

Blanket immunity means that witness can spill his/her guts and will not be arrested/indicted for any part they may have played in the commision of the crime--but blanket immunity comes w/truthful cooperation w/LE and prosecution.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2009, 02:16:30 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys....This old woman needs to lay down....Hope you have a great night.

God Bless!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2009, 02:19:24 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys....This old woman needs to lay down....Hope you have a great night.

Goodnight, Darla
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.