June 16, 2024, 03:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256364 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2009, 11:26:07 AM »

I just do not get the relationship between Brad Conway and the Anthony's.  It is not normal for an attorney to be so emotionally involved with his clients.  Conway is releasing George's medical condition, HIPAA concerns?, and yet there is no indication that he has seen George (its been reported that he is to see him today) to get permission.  Cindy could not give permission for this type of release of medical information.  There is something hinky with this attorney and clients IMHO.

Let's not forget that Luka, Lee's attorney, shares office space with Conway.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #461 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »

Hi Today!

I was not impressed with Lee's atty last night. Between Conway and him, I'd rather have Conway!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »

Good morning Monkeys old and new..

I'm still behind by 7 pages but was just curious if any monkey knew what
time KC will be in court this morning and if it will be online in live video
some where.. Thanks

I thought court was Friday??!! 

morning monken, is this hearing for a change of venue for casey??

The hearing Friday is supposed to decide a court date among other things!

I meant trial date! 

I thought the hearing was about the records Baez wants from TES ??? maybe that's part of it..KC will have to be there....don't know whether to laugh, dance or puke..

Please don't say puke!   

My Mom came home yesterday, thanks for all the prayers!   

Now I have the stomach thing--help!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

This is a comment from the article I previously posted about possiby changing trial to Jacksonville.
I know we have few Canadians out there.

sunshine - 1/26/2009 "Change of venue to Jacksonville? Do they think we don't read/watch the news? She's better off having it changed to Alaska or Canada. Any red-blooded American parent will want to see her a** fried!! "

WHERE DO THEY THINK ALASKA IS??????  IN CANADA???? 

It isn't??????? 

Just kidding! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »

I just do not get the relationship between Brad Conway and the Anthony's.  It is not normal for an attorney to be so emotionally involved with his clients.  Conway is releasing George's medical condition, HIPAA concerns?, and yet there is no indication that he has seen George (its been reported that he is to see him today) to get permission.  Cindy could not give permission for this type of release of medical information.  There is something hinky with this attorney and clients IMHO.

George's "incident" is all a collaborated publicity hoax.

IMO

Wendy Murphy's sement of the Dana Pretzer show begins at 27:00.

Janet

+++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, January 25, 2009 - Discussions Include Judicial Bias, Fallen Police Officers and Male Abuse Victims
January 25, 2009

* Alexis Moore and Susan Rhoades from Survivors in Action. They will discuss Solano County California Judicial Bias

* Prosecutor Donna Pendergrast. “RIP Officer Mason Samborski“

* Wendy Murphy, a victims’ rights, sex crimes, violence against women and children’s advocate and the author of “And Justice for Some” will be discussing Male Abuse Victims.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/01/25/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-discussions-include-judicial-bias-fallen-police-officers-and-male-abuse-victims/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2009, 11:33:54 AM »

Bearly - Glad to hear your mom is doing better!    Hope you're feeling better soon, too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #466 on: January 27, 2009, 11:36:01 AM »

Oh Bearly!! Clear liquids, hon! No dairy! {{HUGS}}

Morning Janet!! It's nice to have diverse opinions in the cage. 

You and Ducky look MAHVELOUS, DAHLING!!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 27, 2009, 11:36:32 AM »

"Lee Anthony has been working 18-hour days arranging parking areas for the Super Bowl. He also moved home to save money on rent."

18 hour days arranging parking for the Super Bowl?  Well there's a job with future growth potential.  Just make sure he doesn't have access to your trunk.

The Super Bowl is in Tampa, which is 1.5 hours from Orlando...now talk about parking in BFE! That would be one serious walk to the stadium for sure! We will be traveling up for Super Bowl fun on Saturday Smile  Love my Ben!!  If I see Lee I will give him a good old wacking with my Terrible Towel and let him know its from a group of monkeys!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:01 AM »

Zanny the Imagi-Nanny.....

http://www.zazzle.com/casey_anthony_imagi_nanny_shirt-235610848697719460

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »

so it looks like they are going to make a show of having a public memorial...........what about the private one. Some think it has already taken place..........hence the 'jewelry' if indeed cin-cin was talking about cremation jewelry to GA. I go back and forth between thinking Caylee has been cremated and that is easier to accept than thinking of her remains still sitting in the funeral home. But then if there has been a private ceremony, it would seem that the extended family members were not invited....cause I can't see how that would have missed the media

If this is true that there's been a memorial already & Caylees been cremated, why would  the A's lawyer bother to say on tv how hard it is for G&C to not be able to have a funeral for her? Isn't that one of his "complaints" and even reasoning for GA's being "depressed" & possibly part of the reason for attempting suicide? Just wish we could know for sure. I know it's just speculation that they've done those things already (cremation/memorial), but if it's that is true why have their lawyer complain that they haven't been able to do those things?? 

QM - I think there is a possibility that Conway LIED!   I know it's hard to believe an attorney would lie But I have noticed several lies that he has told around this latest event....first of all when he did the presser in front of the A' ....the 3AM one..he said he didn't KNOW if GA took any drugs with him...but then in the 911 call he clearly states several bottle of meds were taken.....my GUESS...is that GA and cin-cin had 'words' that morning.....and she said something that reflected in the note...his was a bad father, he didn't protect his family,  the family would be better off without him...something like that....Conway is NOT going to admit to the A's having any kind of disagreement that day....but I kinda think that might actually be what happened....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #470 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »

Please don't say puke!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 27, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys old and new..

I'm still behind by 7 pages but was just curious if any monkey knew what
time KC will be in court this morning and if it will be online in live video
some where.. Thanks

I thought court was Friday??!! 

morning monken, is this hearing for a change of venue for casey??

The hearing Friday is supposed to decide a court date among other things!

I meant trial date! 

I thought the hearing was about the records Baez wants from TES ??? maybe that's part of it..KC will have to be there....don't know whether to laugh, dance or puke..

Please don't say puke!   

I just caught up on my reading, and I was happy to see that you were here late last night, Bearly.

I have missed you and have been worried about you and your mom!

So happy to hear she is home!

But, alas, all your news is not good. Sorry about your stomach condition! I had a very nasty virus last year about this time for 5 days or so. So I can relate.

Get better soon! And I pray for continued improvement for your mom!

And hello, monkeys. I see the Caylee doll sale has been "Suspended." Implies to me they are waiting for another time to market it. They did not say "Cancelled," they said "Suspended" which means a temporary stoppage. I think we need to keep on the lookout for this company and make sure they don't offer it for sale down the road.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 27, 2009, 11:45:26 AM »

Interesting!  Bringing it forward in case someone missed it.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: January 27, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »

Let me get this striaght.  Hmmm.
On Greta last night, Lee's attorney says that Lee "doesn't believe his sister killed his niece".
But Greta didn't get an answer when she asked " who did then?"
But if Lee has tampered with evidence, or something along those lines... WHY would you do that in support of an innocent!???

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: January 27, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »

I just caught up on my reading, and I was happy to see that you were here late last night, Bearly.

I have missed you and have been worried about you and your mom!

So happy to hear she is home!

But, alas, all your news is not good. Sorry about your stomach condition! I had a very nasty virus last year about this time for 5 days or so. So I can relate.

Get better soon! And I pray for continued improvement for your mom!

And hello, monkeys. I see the Caylee doll sale has been "Suspended." Implies to me they are waiting for another time to market it. They did not say "Cancelled," they said "Suspended" which means a temporary stoppage. I think we need to keep on the lookout for this company and make sure they don't offer it for sale down the road.

Hi Brandi!  I agree with you on that.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 27, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

Today...I agree....and pointed that out last week......

AND PLEASE NO ONE TAKE THIS AS BEING NASTY as it is not meant to be...but Conway has an advantage with his disability.....and his all American boy look....the media is very respectful with him and it is kinda of difficult to browbeat someone sitting in a wheelchair.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: January 27, 2009, 11:48:56 AM »

Please don't say puke!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 27, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

Hi Brandi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:23 AM »

Hey Grandi. Good to see you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #479 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

Because I think we all need to hear it again.

Tom Luka said, "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

and I'm not even gonna bring up his other gem about lee mourning the loss of his daughter 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.