June 16, 2024, 12:20:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256349 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1480 on: January 28, 2009, 07:52:03 AM »

Oh, btw, Good Morning Monkeys!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    
  HAPPY WEDNESDAY    

Good morning Quiet 

Good Morning Quiet!  Not being yourself (Quiet) again today eh?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: January 28, 2009, 07:52:42 AM »

Oh, btw, Good Morning Monkeys
Good morning Quiet 

Good morning everyone. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1482 on: January 28, 2009, 07:55:05 AM »

Oh, btw, Good Morning Monkeys
Good morning Quiet 

Good morning everyone. 

good morning pookybear, trimm and blaze.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: January 28, 2009, 07:55:43 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    
  HAPPY WEDNESDAY    

Good morning Quiet 

Morning Lucinda & Peanut & also PookyBear, theboyzmom, dogmom4, Blaze, Bongosmom, SunnyinTX, numbersgirl, Magic Eyes, islandmonkey, trimmonthelake, Nut44x4, OriginalKat and 17 Guests!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: January 28, 2009, 07:59:15 AM »

I've only lived here since last March and I haven't even been out of the county yet, too busy with work and too beautiful here to leave

I think Lee will be charged with obstruction most likely, but I don't understand why his atty keeps mentioning aiding and abetting, who knows

I can't wrap my mind around an attorney saying these things.  Why doesn't he just be quiet?  He said most recently: 

Lee Anthony’s attorney is speculating that his client may be charged in connection with his actions while his niece, Caylee Anthony, was missing.
Casey Anthony, Lee Anthony’s sister, is charged with Caylee’s murder. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found near the Anthony family home in December.

His attorney, Tom Luka, said the fact that Lee Anthony has not received a subpoena to testify could signal that the state may be looking to file charges against him. If he was subpoenaed, anything he said at a hearing could not be used against him in subsequent criminal charges"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.
Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

I said yesterday,and I will repeat, no one has been issued a subpoena.  There is no trial date and you cannot issue a subpoena until you actually know when you think they will be needed to testify.  So -- what is it then that gives him the thought that his client may be charged? 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: January 28, 2009, 08:00:33 AM »

Good Morning Quiet!  Not being yourself (Quiet) again today eh?   

Morning theboyzmom! It's not easy being a Quiet Monkey you know! It's easy to get lost in the cage, even when I'm not quiet I sometimes get lost in here! 

It's ok though, it's all good!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: January 28, 2009, 08:01:40 AM »

So my little monkeys....I was doing some thinking 

Was wondering...if KC put duct tape around the mouth and then chloroformed her to sleep, and then suffocated her.  Would the large amounts of chloroform found in the trunk equal that?  or is the large amounts of chloroform found in truck, more like it spilled from a container.  Anyone know?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: January 28, 2009, 08:02:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    
  HAPPY WEDNESDAY    

Good morning Quiet 

Morning Lucinda & Peanut & also PookyBear, theboyzmom, dogmom4, Blaze, Bongosmom, SunnyinTX, numbersgirl, Magic Eyes, islandmonkey, trimmonthelake, Nut44x4, OriginalKat and 17 Guests!  

Ok - asked this over in musings but did not get an answer. How the devil do you increase the font size? I tried the "a" button with the arrows but it did not work!  TIA

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: January 28, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »

i think its like this?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: January 28, 2009, 08:09:43 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    
  HAPPY WEDNESDAY    

Good morning Quiet 

Ok - asked this over in musings but did not get an answer. How the devil do you increase the font size? I tried the "a" button with the arrows but it did not work!  TIA

youve got the right idea. use the 'a' button and change where it says 10 points to 20 points.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: January 28, 2009, 08:10:16 AM »

Was wondering...if KC put duct tape around the mouth and then chloroformed her to sleep, and then suffocated her.  Would the large amounts of chloroform found in the trunk equal that?  or is the large amounts of chloroform found in truck, more like it spilled from a container.  Anyone know?

Blaze -- I do not know the answer to your question.  I am suspecting that we may see some new evidence related to your question as this was news yesterday.  Maybe a smart monkey can answer your question.

http://www.wesh.com/cnn-news/17392699/detail.html

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: January 28, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »

Definitely "overkill". How many ways does one need to quiet a kid?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: January 28, 2009, 08:14:29 AM »

Blaze -- I do not know the answer to your question.  I am suspecting that we may see some new evidence related to your question as this was news yesterday.  Maybe a smart monkey can answer your question.

http://www.wesh.com/cnn-news/17392699/detail.html

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

Good information PookyBear...Thank you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: January 28, 2009, 08:16:04 AM »

I've only lived here since last March and I haven't even been out of the county yet, too busy with work and too beautiful here to leave

I think Lee will be charged with obstruction most likely, but I don't understand why his atty keeps mentioning aiding and abetting, who knows

I can't wrap my mind around an attorney saying these things.  Why doesn't he just be quiet?  He said most recently: 

Lee Anthony’s attorney is speculating that his client may be charged in connection with his actions while his niece, Caylee Anthony, was missing.
Casey Anthony, Lee Anthony’s sister, is charged with Caylee’s murder. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found near the Anthony family home in December.

His attorney, Tom Luka, said the fact that Lee Anthony has not received a subpoena to testify could signal that the state may be looking to file charges against him. If he was subpoenaed, anything he said at a hearing could not be used against him in subsequent criminal charges"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.
Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

I said yesterday,and I will repeat, no one has been issued a subpoena.  There is no trial date and you cannot issue a subpoena until you actually know when you think they will be needed to testify.  So -- what is it then that gives him the thought that his client may be charged? 

Hi pooks, I know you know a lot about law, I know squat.  So whats going on you reckon? 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: January 28, 2009, 08:16:51 AM »

youve got the right idea. use the 'a' button and change where it says 10 points to 20 points.

Ok lets see what happens!

GOOD MORNING ALL!

- George Bernard Shaw
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: January 28, 2009, 08:18:13 AM »

Ok lets see what happens!

GOOD MORNING ALL!

oh, nice! and a very good morning to you too hehe. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: January 28, 2009, 08:19:51 AM »

Definitely "overkill". How many ways does one need to quiet a kid?? 

I think to myself..she started to think about killing her daughter early in the year of 2008.  In March, she did her searches on chloroform, neckbreaking, etc... and then in June, 3 months later, carried out her plan.  How sick is that...and then she knew what she was planning and then to take all these "loving" pictures with your daughter, making memories... It is so hard to think someone can be so evil.  But I know it exist.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: January 28, 2009, 08:21:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18580690/detail.html

Can anybody give me a valid explanation as to why Baez would want to keep Casey from future court hearings? I mean, it seems that by doing so, it gives Casey a perfect excuse to come back at a later date and claim that she had inadequate counsel, and that they basically kept her from her right to attend? 

Also, (again proving Baez is a complete a$$-hat), how exactly does Baez think that somebody complaining to the bar about him, violates Casey's rights?  Anybody has the right to complain about anybody else.  Sounds to me like the State Attorney's office had/has more than enough reason to complain.  Baez actually thinks he's going to get the prosecutors off this case? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: January 28, 2009, 08:22:26 AM »

Has any of you monkey stumbled on info about if they can test the blanket, bag(s), hair, toy, duct tape, cloths found at site, for chloroform?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: January 28, 2009, 08:23:17 AM »

snipped --

Hi pooks, I know you know a lot about law, I know squat.  So whats going on you reckon? 
[/quote]

The use of evidence tampering makes me think that something was destroyed or moved.  Which is just MOO.  Beyond that, I just don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.