June 15, 2024, 02:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256300 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: January 27, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #881 on: January 27, 2009, 06:22:41 PM »

Mike Galanos on HLN on now ripping the Showbiz Promotions guy a new azz-hole, about the "Caylee Sunshine Doll".

it was beautiful!! mike has got my vote from now on!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #882 on: January 27, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »

how bout we start a email campaign to greta and NG to have THEM find out who TODD BLACK IS...or better yet.. get someone who is a PITBULL with LIPSTICK... that kathy from the television station Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 27, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....
To have a service at the jail, I guess an Anthony reunion.

OHMYGAWD!  I hope that will not be allowed...OHMYGAWD!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: January 27, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

Mike Galanos on HLN on now ripping the Showbiz Promotions guy a new azz-hole, about the "Caylee Sunshine Doll".

it was beautiful!! mike has got my vote from now on!

I love him and Mike Brooks & I think Mike Brooks should have gotten Jane Velez Mitchell's spot

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »

and he was GREAT!!!   this guy is a vulture!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:40 PM »

PMK is a public relations firm based in California.
It was founded by Pat Kingsley and I assume the "M" is her middle initial.

In 1999 is was acquired by the marketing company "Interpublic" and sometime after that merged with "HBH" public relations firm.
Now going by "PMK/HBH" the company does business in many states and includes services such as event promotions for HipHop groups.

Any monkey want to pick up the trail and see if the mysterious "Todd Black" can be connected the the real "PMK/HBH"?
I'd also be curious to find out if there any connections to "event promotions" at Fusion Lounge...

Brachiate

I actually just think it was a typo on Black's part, I just think it was supposed to say PMC as in Press Corp Media, and he was using soundex spelling. heh heh. Not a fan of TB.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #887 on: January 27, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »

They definitely march to the beat of a different drummer.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #888 on: January 27, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.
  Just for KC, or for all of the Ants?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #889 on: January 27, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »

Just for KC, or for all of the Ants?
An Anthony family reunion, they are just plain nuts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: January 27, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »

i am reading over Amy's statement to LE......when her $480.00 was stolen. KC told Amy that she was sleep walking and did something with the money.  my question is could KC have used chloroform on her to keep her from waking.  Amy said she woke up the next morning and had on different pj's than what she went to sleep in and didn't remember anything about it.................
With Casey in the house no wonder the money was gone, and it could be she stole the pj's right off of her because she liked them, I can just see Casey lurking over Amy with a chloroform soaked rag.

I was thinking more along the lines of a date rape drug.....I think if she had chloroformed her she might have remembered something......but not so with a date rape drug...JMO

Right! Like special K. I've also heard of unscrupulous use of Nitrous Oxide. I hear that's popular in some circles
Doesn't she have some friends that are street racers, but with trucks I believe? I may have dreamt that.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: January 27, 2009, 06:28:36 PM »

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

You know the only thing that will make this interesting ... is that IMO Casey has been the reason that the family hasn't visited ... she doesn't want to see them. 

Will be interesting to see what her response is if the family actually requests her presence at a jail memorial service.  I'm betting she'll decline ... but it will be Baez as her mouth-piece who says something along the lines of - My client really really wanted to participate - but, I can't let my client be a part of this ... blah blah blah ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: January 27, 2009, 06:29:17 PM »

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

Orange County corrections officials have told WESH 2 that due to the life felony charges Anthony is facing, policy would prohibit her leaving the jail for any service. Now her parents' lawyer tells WESH 2 they're trying to hammer out details for a private service behind bars.

“We are trying to work with the jail,” said attorney Brad Conway, who represents grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Meanwhile the Anthonys are finalizing plans to hold a larger memorial service for Caylee to which the public would be invited to attend. According to their lawyer the goal is to announce that date on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She reported her daughter missing in July, and her remains were found in an east Orange County woods in December.

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Court

Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.

just reading this makes me so angry my insides are shaking!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 27, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »

I certainly hope the jail doesn't allow this and from the sounds of it they won't. How on earth can CA/GA think this appropriate?  They are just nuts.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 27, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »

I certainly hope the jail doesn't allow this and from the sounds of it they won't. How on earth can CA/GA think this appropriate?  They are just nuts.
Yes - If it wasn't completely solidified in my mind that there is NO HOPE for this family before ... this clinches it! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 27, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....

This makes me physically sick.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #896 on: January 27, 2009, 06:33:46 PM »

PMK is a public relations firm based in California.
It was founded by Pat Kingsley and I assume the "M" is her middle initial.

In 1999 is was acquired by the marketing company "Interpublic" and sometime after that merged with "HBH" public relations firm.
Now going by "PMK/HBH" the company does business in many states and includes services such as event promotions for HipHop groups.

Any monkey want to pick up the trail and see if the mysterious "Todd Black" can be connected the the real "PMK/HBH"?
I'd also be curious to find out if there any connections to "event promotions" at Fusion Lounge...

Brachiate

hmmmmmmmmmm intrigueing info brachiate! thx for the sleuthing!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: January 27, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »

This makes me physically sick.   
Well do you think it will be like when someone is going to the death chamber and the people stand outiside and sing and hold tiny candles????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 27, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »

You know the only thing that will make this interesting ... is that IMO Casey has been the reason that the family hasn't visited ... she doesn't want to see them. 

Will be interesting to see what her response is if the family actually requests her presence at a jail memorial service.  I'm betting she'll decline ... but it will be Baez as her mouth-piece who says something along the lines of - My client really really wanted to participate - but, I can't let my client be a part of this ... blah blah blah ...
You are right Newfie, she doesn't want to see them, but they want to see her. Maybe because Conway is negotiating this for Cindy/George and Baez isn't is they want to have the memorial and show KC "look what you did, this was your baby now she is dead". I know that isn't the case, but I wish it were. So sad.  ::MonkeyWaa::JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: January 27, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »

Im nauseous and outraged!    Not only is this sick that they want to put this child's death to the side by getting their tramp murdering daughter's off for her murder but now they want to grieve with her in the jail NO THIS CANNOT HAPPEN, IT IS DISGUSTING!! (probably already cremated)

Not only that but it sets a very bad precedent for all inmates insisting on the same privlege in the future, can you imagine?    In all my years, NEVER have I seen such a sick, twisted family....I guess George would be miracliously well enough to attend this farce?   THEY ALL NEED TO BE LOCKED UP!!

For those that feel the same write the County jail addressed to the warden & all media outlets expressing your objections.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.