June 15, 2024, 11:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256283 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #760 on: January 27, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »

Thats it!  I am suing!!  I called voodoo Casey doll yesterday!  LOL  Where is Baez, I need to file a lawsuit and need the first Hispanic attorney to hold a national case to help me.
I will be a witness!!! I offered to buy them!!!
Thank you Cute, my FAV, I need a good expert witness!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: January 27, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »

Leroy ~ phone ring yet?   

*sigh* no, still waiting. Tevye - In answer to your post a few pages back, I hope to find out soon.  Thank you guys for asking - you monkeys are just the best I tell ya!

I wonder what NG is going to be like tonight since there hasn't been much news.  I dont think Im even gonna watch JVM...  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 27, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

Baez PR Firm Issues Scathing Release After State Drops Investigation
The following release was emailed to WFTV by Press Corp Media on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 27, 2009:

The Florida Bar made the right decision by throwing out the absolutely ridiculous whining complaint by the State Attorney - just as with this communication Press Corps Media was solely responsible for a Media Release offering the observation that the only reason a grand jury was convened (at the time that it did) was because of the elections this past November. The State Attorney knew very well that attorney Jose Baez never made such a statement, but also knew that Press Corps Media is not under the thumb of the Florida Bar, so they decided to try to attack a totally innocent individual. Mr. Baez didn't deserve that, just as he hasn't deserved the filthy personal attacks by various media.

Orlando Channel 9 is the Poster Child for the "Deterioration of Journalism" and it's not surprising to see that station so quickly bury a POSITIVE story about Mr. Baez on their web site, but other media outlets are not exempt from their negative reporting, and shameless personal attacks.

In our 34 years of working with attorneys on high pressure cases, never have we witnessed such disgusting media conduct, and as Press Corps Media continues its proud work in behalf of The Baez Law Firm on Casey Anthony matters, all we can hope for is that reporters and News Directors try to remember that ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM is what was taught in journalism school, not blood-thirsty ratings. You have a child's life lost, you have another young adult life awaiting a serious trial, and you have a loyally dedicated and smart attorney that all deserve consideration and respect.

Thank you,

Todd Black PMK

http://www.wftv.com/news/18576374/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: January 27, 2009, 03:56:24 PM »

Leroy ~ phone ring yet?   

*sigh* no, still waiting. Tevye - In answer to your post a few pages back, I hope to find out soon.  Thank you guys for asking - you monkeys are just the best I tell ya!

I wonder what NG is going to be like tonight since there hasn't been much news.  I dont think Im even gonna watch JVM...  
You keep your chin up, they will call!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: January 27, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »

The following release was emailed to WFTV by Press Corp Media on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 27, 2009:

The Florida Bar made the right decision by throwing out the absolutely ridiculous whining complaint by the State Attorney - just as with this communication Press Corps Media was solely responsible for a Media Release offering the observation that the only reason a grand jury was convened (at the time that it did) was because of the elections this past November. The State Attorney knew very well that attorney Jose Baez never made such a statement, but also knew that Press Corps Media is not under the thumb of the Florida Bar, so they decided to try to attack a totally innocent individual. Mr. Baez didn't deserve that, just as he hasn't deserved the filthy personal attacks by various media.

Orlando Channel 9 is the Poster Child for the "Deterioration of Journalism" and it's not surprising to see that station so quickly bury a POSITIVE story about Mr. Baez on their web site, but other media outlets are not exempt from their negative reporting, and shameless personal attacks.

In our 34 years of working with attorneys on high pressure cases, never have we witnessed such disgusting media conduct, and as Press Corps Media continues its proud work in behalf of The Baez Law Firm on Casey Anthony matters, all we can hope for is that reporters and News Directors try to remember that ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM is what was taught in journalism school, not blood-thirsty ratings. You have a child's life lost, you have another young adult life awaiting a serious trial, and you have a loyally dedicated and smart attorney that all deserve consideration and respect.

Thank you,

Todd Black PMK

I hope he is refering the the Prosecutions attorney, otherwise thats just laughable!

A bunch of whiney panzy-assed-b!tches.  Go back to your hole Todd!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:20 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I thought this was a good link.
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/casey_anthony_murder_trial_places_of_interest.html

Thanks Blaze!
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: January 27, 2009, 04:04:05 PM »

Thank you,
Todd Black PMK

How to win friends and influence people!  And it is such a positive statement.  Guess Bozo must have approved this before it was sent out.  Yup, media will be on their side now.  NOT
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 27, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?
I can not imagine what he would pick her out to wear.  I doubt you will see George, possibly Cindy, no Lee either IMO.  Probably plenty of smirks from Casey for sure.
I can not wait until trial when she has to face all of these people who's lives she has ruined.  Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Jesse, Annie, and so on.  I would be humiliated!

You would be humiliated cause you have normal emotions.....she doesn't.....she will probably feel like they are scum for daring to speak out for the prosecutuin

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: January 27, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

I thought Todd Black was pi**ed at Baez previously...did he not make claims that there was a lot that he knew and was planning on telling at the right time??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 27, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!

Hi HH.
I think she was trying to get as much money as she could and she was going to skip town.  I think she would have just left and dealth with her parents later about Caylee. 
well  if that is what she was trying to do, then she should have been cashing those checks for cash, not for food and clothes, and drinks,  dont think that was gonna get her out of town.

That's true! LOL.

Didn't she call the marine and tell him she was going to come to CA to see him that she had something important to tell him? I think she did have some money stashed.....didn't GA report she had given BJ a $1,400 retainer?  I do think she was planning on skipping town....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 27, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?
I saw WESH is going to have it streaming live.

thanks!  Can't wait!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 27, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »

I thought Todd Black was pi**ed at Baez previously...did he not make claims that there was a lot that he knew and was planning on telling at the right time??
I'm starting to think Russ is right ... Todd & Jose are one and the same!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 27, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »

I think that was the other guy, Garrison, that said that when he was quit/fired. Haven't heard anything from him though. I don't know, unless I'm wrong and was TB?

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 27, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I thought this was a good link.
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/casey_anthony_murder_trial_places_of_interest.html

thanks Blaze...it's a good site!! And it's obvious that the defense's case is going to be to try to discredit the forensics.

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 27, 2009, 04:15:13 PM »

Did Casey undergo a psych eval early on in the case?  I'm old and forgetful.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 27, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

Thank you,

Todd Black PMK

Todd Black !! ...now who REALLY is Todd Black!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 27, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »

I am sure that was Larry Garrison that made that statement

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: January 27, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »

IIRC yes......

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: January 27, 2009, 04:24:15 PM »

A little O/T ... but about our advertisers ...

A real monkey could beat Jenna's IQ score.
If I accidently mouse over that Wii ad one more time I'm gonna go insane.
If someone would click on that one rule to a flat stomach and tell me what it is I'd be forever grateful.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 27, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »

IIRC yes......
Can you remember what it was all about Sunny?  I keep trying to remember where I heard that ... why it was done ... who wanted it done?  I can't find crap about it ... dang it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.