June 16, 2024, 02:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256359 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: January 28, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »

I wonder if I chase people around with a hammer, get out the water hose and wet some of them, hold up in a motel in Daytona for a night, tear up a few cardboard signs, get rid of some evidence, that of course I didnt know were evidence, pour dogs water dishes out on the ground, blame things on my friends that I did, and then go down to the jail and request a private meeting with Casey, will I be allowed one, Oh I hope so, I would be delighted to be in her presnce for just 15 minutes,  then when Friday comes around and she shows up in court, everybody would know I got in to see her, she would look like a cat with the sh*t slung out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just 15 minutes thats all I ask!

HH....take a number and get in line...you are behind me and Dolce
thats not fair,  there wont be anything left after Yall are done, I wanna go first,

I think you could auction of the position that went first!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: January 28, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

I wonder if I chase people around with a hammer, get out the water hose and wet some of them, hold up in a motel in Daytona for a night, tear up a few cardboard signs, get rid of some evidence, that of course I didnt know were evidence, pour dogs water dishes out on the ground, blame things on my friends that I did, and then go down to the jail and request a private meeting with Casey, will I be allowed one, Oh I hope so, I would be delighted to be in her presnce for just 15 minutes,  then when Friday comes around and she shows up in court, everybody would know I got in to see her, she would look like a cat with the sh*t slung out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just 15 minutes thats all I ask!

ummmmmm....get in line!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: January 28, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »

Party Time

almost!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: January 28, 2009, 02:53:14 PM »

Heck ya!  Put all 3 of us in there at once, I would love to show her the fear that Caylee must have experienced.

I told my hubs about Lee and the parking for SuperBowl.  He is all excited and hopes we do run into him.  My hubs would break Lee in half honestly.

Lee might need to take an advanced class in breaking signs. 
I know your Hubby would rip him to shreds. 
And you could get in some towel poppin' action......oh yeah.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1944 on: January 28, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »

Heck ya!  Put all 3 of us in there at once, I would love to show her the fear that Caylee must have experienced.

I told my hubs about Lee and the parking for SuperBowl.  He is all excited and hopes we do run into him.  My hubs would break Lee in half honestly.
well make sure he's throws each half in a different part of the woods,   make it hard for them to find him, oh unless you give tips about the location to some tired out PI's....
LOL  No problem HH.  I will have my brother, I mean psychic call Dominic Casey for sure.

Honestly, I do not think either of us would do harm to him, but I can not promise that we both will not walk away without first giving him a piece of our minds. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: January 28, 2009, 02:54:04 PM »

How do you get a picture..or avi? by your screen name anyway.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: January 28, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

I WAS REFERRING TO,THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT HAS TOLD HER THAT CAYLEE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREAMATED..SHE SAYS THAT SHE WAS CREAMATED IN EARLY JAN,,TO EARLY IN THE MONTH OF JAN.AND THAT CA, HAS THE REMAINS IN A URN, IN CA BEDROOM. THE LADY THAT IS TELLING ME THIS SAYS THAT SHE BELIEVES HER SOURCE..I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT I SENT HER A MESSAGE AND ASK HER WHY IS IT THAT THE A'S  JUST DON'T COME OUT WITH IT..AND WHY AM I WHAT??

OK.......and I don't know why you are what?????

Why you are nekkid, AKA naked, why don't you have an avitar?

Thanks...that went right over my head!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: January 28, 2009, 02:55:11 PM »

thats not fair,  there wont be anything left after Yall are done, I wanna go first,

Greedy little monkey...Dolce and I are first and going in together...you are second...so THERE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: January 28, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

I WAS REFERRING TO,THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT HAS TOLD HER THAT CAYLEE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREAMATED..SHE SAYS THAT SHE WAS CREAMATED IN EARLY JAN,,TO EARLY IN THE MONTH OF JAN.AND THAT CA, HAS THE REMAINS IN A URN, IN CA BEDROOM. THE LADY THAT IS TELLING ME THIS SAYS THAT SHE BELIEVES HER SOURCE..I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT I SENT HER A MESSAGE AND ASK HER WHY IS IT THAT THE A'S  JUST DON'T COME OUT WITH IT..AND WHY AM I WHAT??

It would not surprise me at all if this were true.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: January 28, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »

THIS IS WHAT SHE SENT ME BACK...one mintue the a's are we want our privacy and the next they tell their personal business only as spin to get public opinion to turn positive and the answer is NO--i do not know why the anthony family will not acknowledge the cremation--either my source is 100% wrong and i am a fool or the a;s r trying to buy more time??? prosecution said no charges would come until after the funeral-------maybe they consider this small thing they did at the funeral parlor not a real funeral as kc was not there???? i dont know---i just am guessing

I WAS ASKING WHY OR WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU OR I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO ASK ME WHY WAS I NEKKID...LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...THIS IS THE 1ST TIME THAT I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING THAT WHERE SOMEONE ACTUALLY REPLY BACK TO ME..
Ok, now I am following a bit more of what you are saying.  You have an informant?  Or is this posted on a website? 
Nekkid means you do not currently have an avitar. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: January 28, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Nut.....I see you've prepared the clean cage for us!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: January 28, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »

ALL THREE AT ONCE!! OHMYGAWD....OK..promise me you are careful where/who you hit!! 

Seriously what do you think you might do or say IF you saw him???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: January 28, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »

You ask CBB to help you pick one out in her thread and Klaas makes it magically appear!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:07 PM »

Blaze - in your profile is an area where you can either upload from your PC or add the link from a web site like photobucket. 
Lesee77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1954 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:39 PM »

Anyone on here know some of Casey's "friends" that could see if they could round 'em up to sit in court and be there for Caylee on the Prosecutor's side? Since the family is incapable of doing that, perhaps those that she'd throw under the bus if she gets half a chance would.

Perhaps Bozo should worry about cleaning up his own house...since the "Judge in Spector trial rules defense expert Dr. Henry Lee hid or destroyed evidence." This is a JUDGE making the accusation so it should carry some merit rather than a disgruntled moron!

http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/052307_ctv.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:52 PM »

OK.......and I don't know why you are what?????

Sunny,she's nekkid. 

Got it now...but boy was I scratching my head!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: January 28, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »

Oh great idea there Trimm!!  Note to self take extra bottle of water to wet towel for poppin!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: January 28, 2009, 02:58:53 PM »

OK I NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I AM GONNA CLICK ON ONE OF THEESE MONKEYS..AND LET ME KNOW IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN..I AM NOT STUPID I JUST HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE I AM SORRY IF I GET ON YOUR NERVES  LOL..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1958 on: January 28, 2009, 02:59:37 PM »

Soon to say Goodbye to Soon to enter

I am readyyyyyyyyy!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: January 28, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »

My hubby has a black belt in Taekwondo, he could teach him a thing or two, he loves to break things!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.