June 15, 2024, 06:44:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256337 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1280 on: January 27, 2009, 11:10:27 PM »

I think Mark Furman is absolutely correct, technically speaking the FBI can hold back their results & final reports & he feels that they are holding it because they have evidence they dont want to share yet....O boi thats good news & something Ive considered for a few weeks now.

Nothing new otherwise, the dryer sheets & bags...obvious reasons

Yes I was happy to hear him say that!

I find it a little humorous that KC thought dryer sheets would cover up the smell in the car.....shoot, I use them in every load of my laundry and I cant smell them until I put it fairly close to my nose.

Yeah, but heat (and that'd include FL heat in summer) will release the scent.  But still, they would have little effect decomposition odor.  Sorry to bring that up.

Oops, I forgot to mention that I hate the dern things.  When my DH helps w/laundry I'm 'bout run out of the house because of scented detergent and those stinky drier sheets.  It puts something into the air that makes my sinuses pound.  Wonder if its sloreaform.

And just wanted to add that I love Mark Fuhrman.  Since OJ, I've been drawing hearts on my notebooks and practicing signing Mrs. Foggy Fuhrman.    

Seriously, I have much respect for him (and of course there's that pesky crush  ).  I am very disappointed GVS and her higher-ups not giving him more time to wax poetic.  Heck, he went down there.  Geez, why just the two minutes?   I wish he'd been on this case from the git.   

ahaha! i love him too, but i wouldnt dream of getting in the way of you being mrs foggy fuhrman, ill just admire him from afar.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: January 27, 2009, 11:12:19 PM »

Snipped by me for space, but look at the first phrase I highlighted in BOLD.........IMO it sounds like Todd Black is awfully close to Lee Anthony.........he uses the same choice of words:

Media requests for interviews with Fairgrieve are being handled by a U. S.- based firm called Press Corps Media, which is acting as spokesman for The Baez Law Firm, which is representing Casey Anthony.

In a telephone interview Wednesday, Press Corps Media representative Todd Black described his company as a "media management" firm, and told The Sudbury Star he has received "a dozen and a half" requests for interviews with Fairgrieve and is considering them in the order in which they are received.

"(The Baez Law Firm) will not be discussing the process of how they selected any one individual to do any one thing," said Black.

"I can tell you that they researched and the law firm reached out to several people that do what Scott does and, after evaluating Scott, he was the one that was selected."

Black said it is not unusual for the defence team in a case of this magnitude to have as many as 25 experts.

Some have already done their work and are not part of the active team. Black did not say if Fairgrieve falls into that category.

Black called the Anthony case "a vicious case," hinting that experts involved in the woman's defence face censure -- and worse -- from critics.

"We fight every time we take on a new case. We fight mercilessly with people trying to disparage the defence, put a cloud over the defence ...

"When you're dealing with a high profile case of a murdered child, everybody slings mud, and we have to all be prepared to duck."

(Snipped by me again)...........

"Public relations is kind of, 'Hey, how are ya?' That is not what happens in a defence case," he said.

His firm provides media management for celebrities who get in trouble or high-profile clients who want to avoid publicity.

When actor John Travolta's son recently died, "an entertainment division in the media management world that we work with, their job was to make sure there was no media. And that's what media management means.

"It gets very nasty sometimes. People will say things on the air, sometimes they'll write things and it's our job to put out a media release to correct them, even if we have to be so harsh and abrasive (as) to call them liars.

___________________________________________________________________________________

[/quote]

You mean like they had to correct YOU "Todd" (or whoever you are)?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: January 27, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/todd-black-who-blink34-new-spokesperson-for-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-1/

Todd Black Who? Blink34 New Spokesperson for Casey Anthony Defense Baez Law Firm, Part 1

wtg blink! what a great job.

That is awesome...........But I still want to KNOW "who" he is. I want to know WHO has ever seen him besides the defense team.

CNN >>>>>; he has refused to be interviewed in person or to have his photograph taken.

me too, turbo. i just find it hard to believe that anyone in the position of media consultant would have such a dreadful grasp of the written word. and if he is such a bigwig in the company wouldnt he at least have a secretary who could proofread?

What is interesting to me is he writes like that Michelle B. talks and writes.  The poor grammar and sentence structure is the same.

I know I am not one to talk, with my Southern colloquialisms, but I don't claim to be a PR person either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: January 27, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »

I think Mark Furman is absolutely correct, technically speaking the FBI can hold back their results & final reports & he feels that they are holding it because they have evidence they dont want to share yet....O boi thats good news & something Ive considered for a few weeks now.

Is there a requirement that LE must release this info at some point?

Excellent question. The evidentiary intake procedure and discovery submissions are VERY different for the FBI vs. OCSO.
Baez knows this, thus his motion happy fits. Forgive the oversimplification, but it is what could yield any "aha" surprises at trial, that he and WE, dont know in advance..
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: January 27, 2009, 11:15:37 PM »

Snipped by me for space, but look at the first phrase I highlighted in BOLD.........IMO it sounds like Todd Black is awfully close to Lee Anthony.........he uses the same choice of words:

Media requests for interviews with Fairgrieve are being handled by a U. S.- based firm called Press Corps Media, which is acting as spokesman for The Baez Law Firm, which is representing Casey Anthony.

In a telephone interview Wednesday, Press Corps Media representative Todd Black described his company as a "media management" firm, and told The Sudbury Star he has received "a dozen and a half" requests for interviews with Fairgrieve and is considering them in the order in which they are received.

"(The Baez Law Firm) will not be discussing the process of how they selected any one individual to do any one thing," said Black.

"I can tell you that they researched and the law firm reached out to several people that do what Scott does and, after evaluating Scott, he was the one that was selected."

Black said it is not unusual for the defence team in a case of this magnitude to have as many as 25 experts.

Some have already done their work and are not part of the active team. Black did not say if Fairgrieve falls into that category.

Black called the Anthony case "a vicious case," hinting that experts involved in the woman's defence face censure -- and worse -- from critics.

"We fight every time we take on a new case. We fight mercilessly with people trying to disparage the defence, put a cloud over the defence ...

"When you're dealing with a high profile case of a murdered child, everybody slings mud, and we have to all be prepared to duck."

"Public relations is kind of, 'Hey, how are ya?' That is not what happens in a defence case," he said.

His firm provides media management for celebrities who get in trouble or high-profile clients who want to avoid publicity.

When actor John Travolta's son recently died, "an entertainment division in the media management world that we work with, their job was to make sure there was no media. And that's what media management means.

"It gets very nasty sometimes. People will say things on the air, sometimes they'll write things and it's our job to put out a media release to correct them, even if we have to be so harsh and abrasive (as) to call them liars.

___________________________________________________________________________________

[/quote]

wait a sec. hes spelling defense as 'defence'. hes not canadian is he? even if he is why use that spelling for us clients?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: January 27, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »

[/quote]

Don't you think it would good Todd, if you would learn to spell defense?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: January 27, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

wait a sec. hes spelling defense as 'defence'. hes not canadian is he? even if he is why use that spelling for us clients?
[/quote]

We must have been typing that at the same time.  The misspelling of that word is a common error in 7th grade writing.  This person is NOT educated, even if he is from Canada.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: January 27, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/todd-black-who-blink34-new-spokesperson-for-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-1/

Todd Black Who? Blink34 New Spokesperson for Casey Anthony Defense Baez Law Firm, Part 1

That is awesome...........But I still want to KNOW "who" he is. I want to know WHO has ever seen him besides the defense team.

CNN >>>>>; he has refused to be interviewed in person or to have his photograph taken.

me too, turbo. i just find it hard to believe that anyone in the position of media consultant would have such a dreadful grasp of the written word. and if he is such a bigwig in the company wouldnt he at least have a secretary who could proofread?

What is interesting to me is he writes like that Michelle B. talks and writes.  The poor grammar and sentence structure is the same.

I know I am not one to talk, with my Southern colloquialisms, but I don't claim to be a PR person either.

i like southern colloquialisms, and i flub up my share as well but id damn well proofread everything that was business related. ive never seen michelle bart talk but thats a very interesting bit of info, thank you.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: January 27, 2009, 11:20:26 PM »

hah turbo. either i owe you a coke or you owe me one.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: January 27, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

Really Mark Furman????  Really?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: January 27, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »

The lawyer on JVM said the a motion would have to be filed to allow a private jail house funeral or whatever they want to have in jail. //
This is coming from Cindy, maybe Casey doesn't want this.
She said her farewell when she duct taped the kids mouth shut and expressed her love with a heart sticker. What's in it for her ?

And I am thinking now this is what she wants cremation jewelry for...to give to casey....what a fuxxed up family!!  George...stay right where you are!  DON'T COME OUT!!!

Isn't that the truth !! They are so d*mn EVIL they don't even see the evil they create.

That family is the best example of what the Bible calls being turned over to a reprobate mind that I have ever witnessed.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: January 27, 2009, 11:26:08 PM »

Ya know, I just had a thought 
If anybody knows anything about Todd Black, it would be LP. Does anyone have access to LP that could ask him what he knows about this character and his affiliations?

Scatty, I have spoken to LP about him personally, he does know who he is, and what he is up to. Prior to today really, it was unclear if Todd Black was going to be considered a part of the defense team, which really would leave him off limits on alot of issues. Given the postitions announced today and other stuff yet to come out, I would characterize Mr. Black as fair game.  

Hey Blink !  Glad to see you over here on this forum instead of that other one that we both used to belong to.  I noticed on the latest amended witness list that Padilla, the female BH or Rob Dick were not on the witness lists.  I don't recall seeing Mr. Black on there either.  Wonder if LE considers them as "outside players".

Blink is my idol !~  I don't believe there is such a person as Todd Black.

Hey - Blink get on that !!!  I haven't had any luck.

Good Lord Turbo, no teasin the monkeys
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: January 27, 2009, 11:26:29 PM »

i think ya'll are on to something with the Todd Black-LA-or Greasy Bart! i called the phone # for Todd Black's office & all it said was "we are on location, please leave a message." not very professional at all, but could it be a prepaid phone or something like that?? i know Greasy Bart has her own media company & does not speak very well either! this is gonna drive me nuts!

wendi
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: January 27, 2009, 11:27:02 PM »

maybe todd black is hiding out with zanny somewhere

I swear, would it shock anyone?
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »

Really Mark Furman????  Really?????

hi always1!

haha yes indeedy, i like both his smarts and his, uh, stature. thats it...stature.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1295 on: January 27, 2009, 11:32:17 PM »

i think ya'll are on to something with the Todd Black-LA-or Greasy Bart! i called the phone # for Todd Black's office & all it said was "we are on location, please leave a message." not very professional at all, but could it be a prepaid phone or something like that?? i know Greasy Bart has her own media company & does not speak very well either! this is gonna drive me nuts!

wendi

I called them too...........silly I know, but the "ghost" is driving me nuts!

O/T~ are u getting ice tonight?? Dad called and said they are in Jackson, TN...be careful

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1296 on: January 27, 2009, 11:32:43 PM »

Yes I was happy to hear him say that!

I find it a little humorous that KC thought dryer sheets would cover up the smell in the car.....shoot, I use them in every load of my laundry and I cant smell them until I put it fairly close to my nose.

Yeah, but heat (and that'd include FL heat in summer) will release the scent.  But still, they would have little effect decomposition odor.  Sorry to bring that up.

Oops, I forgot to mention that I hate the dern things.  When my DH helps w/laundry I'm 'bout run out of the house because of scented detergent and those stinky drier sheets.  It puts something into the air that makes my sinuses pound.  Wonder if its sloreaform.

And just wanted to add that I love Mark Fuhrman.  Since OJ, I've been drawing hearts on my notebooks and practicing signing Mrs. Foggy Fuhrman.    

Seriously, I have much respect for him (and of course there's that pesky crush  ).  I am very disappointed GVS and her higher-ups not giving him more time to wax poetic.  Heck, he went down there.  Geez, why just the two minutes?   I wish he'd been on this case from the git.   

WELL, i think MS. Foggy Dew Fuhman has a nice ring to it!!! lol.

wendi

ps-just don't do like i did & marry someone with the same last name!!! it gets confusing when your entire family has the same last name! (both sides of the family) not to mention, my husband's name is Chris, my sister's husband is Chris, & my stepson is Chris! & my sister & i had a double wedding!! it gets ridiculous around here!

sorry o/t
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: January 27, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »

Ya know, I just had a thought 
If anybody knows anything about Todd Black, it would be LP. Does anyone have access to LP that could ask him what he knows about this character and his affiliations?

Scatty, I have spoken to LP about him personally, he does know who he is, and what he is up to. Prior to today really, it was unclear if Todd Black was going to be considered a part of the defense team, which really would leave him off limits on alot of issues. Given the postitions announced today and other stuff yet to come out, I would characterize Mr. Black as fair game.  

Nice article Blink! I was beginning to think "Todd Black" was a nickname for whomever was doing Baez's PR at the moment. I look forward to your next article.

Do you mean to tell me that the first Hispanic attorney to try a NATIONAL CASE has a fake PR man? (obviously no race card intended)

OMG, the possibilities of posts you opened up.. I am abstaining Smile You read my mind, or I read yours
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: January 27, 2009, 11:37:05 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Part 2 Turbo..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: January 27, 2009, 11:37:11 PM »

wendi

I called them too...........silly I know, but the "ghost" is driving me nuts!

O/T~ are u getting ice tonight?? Dad called and said they are in Jackson, TN...be careful

Just go back through some of Bart's writing and then look at Black's "press releases."  

Observe the sentence structure, the large number of conjunctions, and all the dependent clauses.  Those are common in both of their writing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.