June 15, 2024, 02:09:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256299 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: January 27, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.
  Just for KC, or for all of the Ants?
An Anthony family reunion, they are just plain nuts.

That will NEVER happen. BTW, how is he negotiating on behalf of GA who is hospitalized under Baker Act. I hope Brad Conway who i have been impressed with so far, is not about throw himself under the big top.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: January 27, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »

i am reading over Amy's statement to LE......when her $480.00 was stolen. KC told Amy that she was sleep walking and did something with the money.  my question is could KC have used chloroform on her to keep her from waking.  Amy said she woke up the next morning and had on different pj's than what she went to sleep in and didn't remember anything about it.................
With Casey in the house no wonder the money was gone, and it could be she stole the pj's right off of her because she liked them, I can just see Casey lurking over Amy with a chloroform soaked rag.

I was thinking more along the lines of a date rape drug.....I think if she had chloroformed her she might have remembered something......but not so with a date rape drug...JMO

Right! Like special K. I've also heard of unscrupulous use of Nitrous Oxide. I hear that's popular in some circles
Doesn't she have some friends that are street racers, but with trucks I believe? I may have dreamt that.

You're not dreaming.I remember that too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #902 on: January 27, 2009, 06:36:43 PM »

Another dumb JSM question, but who runs the county jail in Orlando? Is it the sheriff? Maybe we could email the new sheriff in town and tell him what we think about a in jail memorial service. I for one don't want KC anywhere near that poor baby's remains. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: January 27, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service
Family Wants To Say Goodbye To Caylee With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 6:04 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 27, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!   What a bunch of sick fluck ups, OMG   If anyone gives them sympathy now they are as hopeless as the Anthonys  THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON!!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

The couple's lawyer said he hopes to find out by the end of the week if the Anthonys will be able to reunite with Casey Anthony behind bars to grieve the child she is charged with killing.

Ever since Caylee's remains were found last month, her grandparents have been working on plans for a private service.
Attorney Tom Luka,. a lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said the hope is for “some sort of reunification with the family, the whole family, Casey included, so they can grieve and say goodbye together.

I certainly hope the jail doesn't allow this and from the sounds of it they won't. How on earth can CA/GA think this appropriate?  They are just nuts.
Yes - If it wasn't completely solidified in my mind that there is NO HOPE for this family before ... this clinches it! 
You got that right, this must be Cindy's idea.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 27, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....
To have a service at the jail, I guess an Anthony reunion.

OHMYGAWD!  I hope that will not be allowed...OHMYGAWD!!!!

This makes me physically sick.   
Well do you think it will be like when someone is going to the death chamber and the people stand outiside and sing and hold tiny candles????
IDK A1 how it will be at the memorial.

But if KC goes to the chamber, I for one will not light a candle for her. I will bring pom poms and wear a cheerleader outfit, no matter how old I am. Maybe I could borrow Flossie's tassels for extra effect!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2009, 06:40:45 PM »

i am reading over Amy's statement to LE......when her $480.00 was stolen. KC told Amy that she was sleep walking and did something with the money.  my question is could KC have used chloroform on her to keep her from waking.  Amy said she woke up the next morning and had on different pj's than what she went to sleep in and didn't remember anything about it.................
With Casey in the house no wonder the money was gone, and it could be she stole the pj's right off of her because she liked them, I can just see Casey lurking over Amy with a chloroform soaked rag.

I was thinking more along the lines of a date rape drug.....I think if she had chloroformed her she might have remembered something......but not so with a date rape drug...JMO

Right! Like special K. I've also heard of unscrupulous use of Nitrous Oxide. I hear that's popular in some circles
Doesn't she have some friends that are street racers, but with trucks I believe? I may have dreamt that.

You're not dreaming.I remember that too. 
Oh good Thanks Trimm. They use nitrous in those fast cars, so that is a possibility.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 27, 2009, 06:42:37 PM »

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....

Well do you think it will be like when someone is going to the death chamber and the people stand outiside and sing and hold tiny candles????

But if KC goes to the chamber, I for one will not light a candle for her. I will bring pom poms and wear a cheerleader outfit, no matter how old I am. Maybe I could borrow Flossie's tassels for extra effect!
OH JSM!  That visual cheered me right up after this news!  Should that happen while I am still living (cause you know, the DP takes forever - not because I'm counting down my days) ... I'm flying as many monkeys as I can afford to into Florida for the "JSM Show"! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 27, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »

Where at the jail would they think this memorial would happen?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #908 on: January 27, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »

My take on the family funeral at the jail is sindy is trying to placate Baez, if he truly has rights to the remains as he stated in court.  If she at least asks for there to be a family funeral where Crazy can be there, then they can split the proceeds of the profits they intend to make.  There will be video, for sure, wherever it is. 

I believe sindy is behind this and between her and Bozo, I think it's a toss-up whom I find more disgusting.

I'm beginning to feel some empathy for Crazy.  I think she was raised by a sociopath, thus she is one.

I hope they are all miserable for the rest of their lives and that they are like lepers in society, shunned wherever they go.

I'm going to go hurl.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: January 27, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »

PMK is a public relations firm based in California.
It was founded by Pat Kingsley and I assume the "M" is her middle initial.

In 1999 is was acquired by the marketing company "Interpublic" and sometime after that merged with "HBH" public relations firm.
Now going by "PMK/HBH" the company does business in many states and includes services such as event promotions for HipHop groups.

Any monkey want to pick up the trail and see if the mysterious "Todd Black" can be connected the the real "PMK/HBH"?
I'd also be curious to find out if there any connections to "event promotions" at Fusion Lounge...

Brachiate

I think Todd Black in mentioning Canada is trying to associate himself with the Conrad Black empire.  I just cannot make any connection except that Black is a common last name. 

I wonder why Todd Black only had PMK after his name?  When this company goes by PMK/HBH. 

Very interesting thought about connecting to event promotions at Fusion or maybe one of the fund raisers by either NLH or KF.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #910 on: January 27, 2009, 06:45:14 PM »

I'll bring the Miller Lite, you get the pizza! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: January 27, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

Where at the jail would they think this memorial would happen?
In her 9x12?  Probably be big enough as I can't imagine anyone but C,G, and L wanting to participate in anything this ______________ ... I can't think of a word bad enough ... and that says something ... cause I'm usually really good with BAD words!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 27, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »

OH JSM!  That visual cheered me right up after this news!  Should that happen while I am still living (cause you know, the DP takes forever - not because I'm counting down my days) ... I'm flying as many monkeys as I can afford to into Florida for the "JSM Show"! 

Ill be your flygirl... Im ready but only if I can sneak in with my for a very necessary "beat down to reality"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 27, 2009, 06:47:21 PM »

I wonder if Cindy's next performance will be at the motions hearing on Friday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 27, 2009, 06:49:17 PM »

I'm glad it cheered you up Newfie. Don't be sad. KC is going down. And if she gets the DP and it is her execution nite, you can bet your butt even if I am in a wheelchair I will be there with pom poms and a cheerleader skirt. Vericose veins and cellulite be damned! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: January 27, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »

Anthony Lawyers Hope For Private Jail Service

hmmmmm, private as in not recorded?

Or if jail insists upon recording do they A's insist on recording also?  hmmmmmm
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: January 27, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »

Oh Good Call no rose!  This time she has some forewarning that Casey will be there ... and she has the added benefit of old Georgie's "suicide attempt" ... she'll be milking it for all it's worth.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 27, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »

I do wonder if she will be there. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: January 27, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »

I'll bring the Miller Lite, you get the pizza! 
It's a deal, but you have to wear your thong! 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2009, 06:51:33 PM »

It will be interesting to see if she attends or not. My guess is that she will, but I really wish she wouldn't.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.