June 03, 2024, 05:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 229639 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »

***SPECIAL NOTICE***
Tuesday, 18-Dec - 1500 hrs:

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

It's time to take your voices outside of the blog to your local politicians and press agencies.  Let them know how you feel.  Pray for Aruba, pray for the Holloways, pray for the search. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2007, 02:51:13 PM »

by mbozant  BFN

Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #414 on: Today at 02:14:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not been on here in FOREVER!  Life is crazy but I still try to keep up sometimes.  Anyway, my aunt recently started working for TES and I spoke with her about this case recently.  She explained that they are 90% positive that they know exactly where Natalee is and that they just needed the boat to be able to get to where she is.   

I'd love for them to find Natalee, in the trap, with a K-swiss
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 02:53:03 PM »

Klaas My sentiments exactly!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 02:53:44 PM »

***SPECIAL NOTICE***

It's time to take your voices outside of the blog to your local politicians and press agencies.  Let them know how you feel.  Pray for Aruba, pray for the Holloways, pray for the search. 

Thanks Kyle! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2007, 02:54:44 PM »

Trying to get Red to approve Cafepress t-shirts at cost with the above on them.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2007, 02:55:27 PM »

We have already seen part of Jossy's tape of Dompig bragging about how he knows the suspects are guilty as hell.  I would like to see the rest of it.

But we have had Rudy Croes saying that there will be no prosecution no matter what.  He means that.  They will never reopen this investigation not even with a full video of the actual crime.

It was never about the evidence nor the lack thereof but the fact that as a sovereign nation, Aruba can chose to prosecute or not.  They chose not to do so no matter what.

IMHOO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2007, 02:59:39 PM »

It is hard to comprehend that the "Holloway family" agreed not to pursue charges in regards to the disposal of Natalee's remains.  John Q. Kelly's outrage and frustration with Hans Mos on the Greta show tells me there was no such agreement.

However ... I will have to wait on confirmation.

In my opinion ... establishing ... for the record ... the involvement of Joran, Deepak and Satish in the disposal of Natalee's remains would be a huge affirmation in itself and ... a six month sentence implies that for six months other "Natalees" are not at risk.

I feel I am in the Twilight Zone.  Am I understand this correctly?  Hans Mos is implying that under Dutch law it is an offence to dispose of a body but ... considering the penalty is only six months ... that particular offence is not pursued in the Aruban courts.  What is the deterent?  In other words ... Arubans are free to dispose of bodies without consequences?

This is crazy!!!  It was my understanding that justice for the victim was what a justice system is all about ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Aruba prosecutor mulling closure of Holloway case
The Associated Press
Published: December 8, 2007

Mos said if prosecutors believed they only had enough evidence to charge someone with a minor crime related to the case, he and the Holloway family feel pursuing such a charge "doesn't serve a purpose." A person convicted of making a body disappear, for example, would serve only six months in prison, he said.

Holloway's relatives did not return calls for comment.

"We have a strong conviction that something happened that night, and that it was a very serious thing," Mos said. "The question is whether we are able to prove it."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/08/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »

Good Idea!! I'll buy one.

Klaas My sentiments exactly!

Trying to get Red to approve Cafepress t-shirts at cost with the above on them.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 03:02:30 PM »

So this is how an island dies...

Not with a bang or boom...

But with a whimper

A gutless, amoral whimper....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »

I'd like to know who got to that prosecutor and what did they threaten him with.

Sounds like he was scared out of his wits by the "noose" - you know - the one that creates all the suicides on the island.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2007, 03:04:47 PM »

Ooops- sorry, I messed up that post.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2007, 03:05:54 PM »

***SPECIAL NOTICE***

Thanks Kyle! 
Yes its time for our local politicians to receive mail and not just email that gets deleted with a button.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2007, 03:06:15 PM »

We have already seen part of Jossy's tape of Dompig bragging about how he knows the suspects are guilty as hell.  I would like to see the rest of it.

But we have had Rudy Croes saying that there will be no prosecution no matter what.  He means that.  They will never reopen this investigation not even with a full video of the actual crime.

It was never about the evidence nor the lack thereof but the fact that as a sovereign nation, Aruba can chose to prosecute or not.  They chose not to do so no matter what.

IMHOO

Show the tape, Jossy!  All of it!  Tell us all that you know about the Sloots!  Doesn't matter if they prosecute....anymore.  Put the information out there and the island is doomed.  Just tell the world!  What happens when the responsible media actually tell the truth???  Hmmmm. maybe that is asking too much.  The FBI doesn't have the info that Jossy does, remember the FBI got nothing....NOTHING!  They don't know as much as you think.  It's time to come out of the woodwork...the person that reveals this dirty little secret is the hero...surely there is some politician that needs to be re-elected....hmmmmmm, that won't work either...too much money given to too many candidates.  Too many USA connections also to make any progress....it's in Jossy's court now...does he have anything?  We will see.  Rolling Eyes
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »

Thanks Siren for your comments on Greta!

BTW,  I thanked "Wicked" for bringing attention to Scared Monkeys, so others can come read the facts and the truth... Wink

He's pissing some people off over there, for being so disgusting about Beth though....
To hell with Greta, her show, and her blog. I won't watch her coverage -- even if she is the ONLY one covering it.  It was Greta's "support" for Joran that actually gave Aruba the false feeling that we would all buy into the "he is innocent" bullshit.

You are right, wreck.  I will never watch her show again.  I can't believe that Fox allows people to post things like that.  It is so disgusting.  They have the e-mail address, they could have banned that person.  

Oceanexplorer is right.  Time to get off the blog and into real time with the outrage.  I will be trying to figure out who to send mine to.  We should send letters to all states and reps as a group.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »

Please accept this in the spirit in which it is written.  I understand all the long-term emotions and frustrations here.  Let's keep things in their proper perspective. The Island of Aruba is being branded by the actions of a few nasty individuals who are not Aruban. We all want the axe to fall, but we must want it to fall in the right place. 
Why call for hurting a people who by in large are very peaceful, kind, and loving?  Let's focus on the authorities making these poor decisions, not on the people who happen to be dwelling in their shadows. 
The Arubans desperately want justice and closure here.  So do we. 

PS:  There should be an interesting article in Diario today.  If someone could translate it and post it on the Ocean Search thread, I would appreciate it.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »

It is hard to comprehend that the "Holloway family" agreed not to pursue charges in regards to the disposal of Natalee's remains.  John Q. Kelly's outrage and frustration with Hans Mos on the Greta show tells me there was no such agreement.

However ... I will have to wait on confirmation.

In my opinion ... establishing ... for the record ... the involvement of Joran, Deepak and Satish in the disposal of Natalee's remains would be a huge affirmation in itself and ... a six month sentence implies that for six months other "Natalees" are not at risk.

I feel I am in the Twilight Zone.  Am I understand this correctly?  Hans Mos is implying that under Dutch law it is an offense to dispose of a body but ... considering the penalty is only six months ... that particular offense is not pursued in the Aruban courts.  What is the deterrent?  In other words ... Arubans are free to dispose of bodies without consequences?

This is crazy!!!  It was my understanding that justice for the victim was what a justice system is all about ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

The Associated Press

Mos said if prosecutors believed they only had enough evidence to charge someone with a minor crime related to the case, he and the Holloway family feel pursuing such a charge "doesn't serve a purpose." A person convicted of making a body disappear, for example, would serve only six months in prison, he said.

Holloway's relatives did not return calls for comment.

"We have a strong conviction that something happened that night, and that it was a very serious thing," Mos said. "The question is whether we are able to prove it."

I have a very hard time believing that as well, Janet.  I would take six months in jail over nothing any day.  I keep hoping by repeating it someone will come out for the family and say it's not true.

Could be certain members of the family from the Twilight Zone feel that way but it is Beth whose feelings and thoughts I care about.

At least Mos is not saying they are innocent which is to his credit.  Don't think I could stand that.  Not sure which is worse, guilty but we are not going to do one thing about it or false claims of innocence by those responsible.

Under Dutch law the prosecutor is supposed to remain neutral and be only about finding out the truth.  HA!  There is no one who is an advocate for the victim as we have in this country.  Also the best interest of the public at large is taken into effect.  I guess this is where Rudy Croes gets the idea he can prosecute or not.

They are chosing not to prosecute no matter what happened.  Now let them live with the consequences.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2007, 03:11:37 PM »

Posted at RU:

all10suspects Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:06 pm   

Could be Beth was hoping the boat would find Natalees body before j2k were released by Dec. 31. IMO I think Mr Mos is doing the right thing.
If a body is found j2k can be arrested again with a new clock

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2007, 03:13:05 PM »

Monkeys ... I cannot get past this ...

Hans Mos establishes a deadline of December 31, 2007 in regards to closing the Natalee Holloway case ... a deadline to allow sufficient event to come forward and ... then he closes the case prior to that deadline.

Hans Mos know that the water search is taking place which implies a possibility that "sufficient" evidence will be revealed that could implicate the main suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Again ... I ask ... WHY DID HANS MOS CLOSE THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE EARLY?

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++

The Associated Press

Hans Mos told The Associated Press Friday he will drop the case unless prosecutors agree before the New Year that they have strong enough evidence to go to court.

"We promised the suspects that after Dec. 31, we will not pursue the case," Mos said. "This investigation should end at a certain point."

Mos said he imposed the deadline himself earlier this year because he feels two years is a reasonable amount of time for bringing charges against someone.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2007, 03:13:53 PM »

Klaasend you have some email.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »

Was it two or three demonstrations these "innocent" Arubans who only want the truth conducted against Beth while she was still there?  I remember two but was thinking it was maybe three.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.