June 03, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 229578 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2007, 07:57:12 PM »

No offense ladies but if I were to believe Mos was sincere I would also have to believe he is dumb as a pile of dog crap. He stated that it would be unwise for the suspects NOT to talk. They didn't and he folded like a cheap suit. I don't think he came in here stupid enough to think those three asshole were going to answer his questions after 2 1/2 years.

He also said they had enough evidence to prove Natalee was dead. How can he have that and not have proof who did it?

I think because he HAD the goods on joran he was saying it would be unwise for the k2's not to talk....but I think someone got to Mos and probably to the k2's attorneys....tell them not to say a word and they walk outta here...if they talk they go down with joran...then MOS was told ...back off....shut up....you cannot prosecute joran....now if we only knew WHY

Because Paulus' buddy Rudy Croes says so.  I think they were in some shady deal with visas and those sex slaves Croes was holding against their will.  Maybe Paulus in charge of visas or some how assisted him in that or in getting out of trouble over it.  Rudy says the last arrest would never have taken place had he known about it beforehand.

Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber have decided that this investigation will never go forward and they will not allow prosecution of these thugs no matter what.  I still think the kids may have photos of some of those adults in hotels and things like that as was on front page of Jossy's paper one time.  Elders having sex with minors and young girls.  Then nothing more about that either.

that all makes perfect sense Anna.....it had to come from HIGH up...it had to be stopped by people that COULD stop it....IIRC Oduber said he wasn't told BEFORE and about the arrests

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2007, 07:59:22 PM »

Now Shep Smith on Fox is saying the Aruban Prosecutor's Office called them and said to hang on, it's not over yet. 

Then Phil Keating came on and said something but my phone rang and I had to answer it and didn't hear what he said.

oh lordy it's time to break out the margaritas again.....

I don't have any margaritas but have a six pack of Mike's Lemonade if that counts.  You are right.  I am dazed and confused.  These people are crazy.

Muffybee, be sure Tyler sees that post.  She will flip out over it..

anna add a little vodka or rum to that lemonade...the roller coater is working overtime Shocked  crazy is not a strong enough word for them but if I said what I wanted to I'd get banned for life....CMF's Shocked

Well, It's Mike's HARD Lemonade, 5% alcohol by volume but if you insist. . . in goes the vodka, lol.
LOL LOL...Anna I love you!!  but you know that already!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »

I speculate that Aruba thought better of closing the Natalee Holloway case.  Letting the case become cold is a much wiser approach ... it implies that the corrupt investigation ... that has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... cannot be exposed through the application of the Extradition Treaty that exists between the United States and the Netherlands.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely.  There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

ok monkeys and all of America and decent folks worlwide,Now is the time to demand that our goverment amd the fbi get full information and involvement in the case of Natalee Holloway including extradition of the perps and papa vandersloot who know what happened but refuse to tell.  It is incomprehensable that the prosecuter in aruba and the powers that be refuse to convict these perps of a crime against Natalee.  They are sure she is dead but because the perps took the fifth they are letting them go free.  This is bull shit. If they know she is dead then they also know how and who did it.  The misinformation campaign bullshit stops here.  They dont want to prosecute but we must coerce our government into demanding justice for an american daughter gone missing or dead as per the aruban prosecutors. They know the ale knows the perps and the father knows. and now we all know.  Write the state department, your local and county officials, state official. The FBI, Condi Rice , every politician past and prexent anyone and everyone,no petitions =too impersonal, Bombard government offices with handwritten letters more personal in spelling out our outrage and disgust in how this case has been treated.  Maybe we should do the same with aruban and dutch goernment, Queen beatrice herself millions are incensed and outraged thru out yhis world.  We must let our voices tell that this will no longer be tolerated and our patience is now gone,demand action for the sake of justice and decency.  Hey remember the boston tea party they heard the multitude of voices and action followed.We must put our writing skills where aour mouths are.can ya just imagine half or even 1 million letters and what it could do in the rifght hands.  this aint over till Natalle is brought home and Aruba well ==they may have to sink into the ocean or try changing thier name....ok im finished with my rant but my writing campaign starts now. I pray others will follow the same couse till our goals are met.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »

I thought I already told you guys this once?  Where were you?  Simian is a member of ALE.  We have discussed all this before.  Simian's doppleganger is a person on the island that I simply refuse to bring up again because of the stir it creates.  Let's just say it is just like Shango...they are many different people.  Simian had a particular person that was used to funnel the info out into the internet. Simian's IP addy came from Aruba and a source that was directly traced back to ALE.  I have already told you guys this before. 

I also told you guys who Shango was. They only used Gabe Leo, once again, to funnel the info out into the WWW.  Shango had no knowledge of what happened to Natalee...he only knew what had been the routine before.  They are all cowards!!  Shango didn't give a fat rat's patootie if the truth came out. They have no guts and with no guts comes no glory!  I have a bout had it with all this crap.  Aruba has known all along where Natalee was and what happened to her.  The Sloots know who every player is on the island...do you not think these mystery men have been paid off in various ways?  Simian has seen with his own eyes the truth and still says nothing.  Shango knows who disposed of her body and still says nothing.  NOTHING!!  WHY?  Because Ben King and Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber have all the answers.  Shango said that Paulus was just a small fish and he was right.  Until the chickens names Shango and Simian and Merian get their heads out of the dirt Aruba will continue to sink slowly but surely. MOO

I just got home and realize people are mad about what happened today and I am not fully caught up so I might have missed something but I'm am going to just get this off my chest.  I may be taking this wrong but this is one nasty post.  If people ask questions over and over is it that hard to answer them again.  I don't remember everything I read and I don't find it a problem to give the same answer if it was said before.  When someone is looking for a particular quote or a picture I am happy to try and help even if they ask the same questions over and over.

I'm stepping away from the computer right now because I am mad and disappointed.
That was the first explanation I had ever read..and I still don't know who they are/were etc......now you just come right back here....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.
----------------------------------
I am not buying any of this..PURE BS.They will announce their is simply  not enough evidence to convict anyone and they spent millions in the investigation and search efforts. They have 12 years to find new evidence and there suspicions remain on the 3 suspects. They will continue to investigate but everyone will be released as suspects. They did everything they could so please visit Aruba and forget about the girl.

The only millions they spent was using dirty drug money to protect the Perps,Corrupt Officials and their precious Tourism. They cannot and will not solve this case or bring the truth out in a trial unless the Cover Up is revealed. They have no intention of ever doing that and they are betting no one else can prove otherwise. They will continue with the books,the 800 million dollar lawsuits and peddling there tourism to the cattle (Americans)

It's a shame our own Govt didn't defend Natalee the way Aruba defended the Van Der Sloots and Kalpoes. If the U.S. Govt does nothing then it's up to the American people to make a stand. It's extremely important we get organized and educate our fellow americans what really happened. If no one traveled to Aruba the truth would most definetly come out. I would suspect not even the shieldgroup or Dutch Govt could protect Rudy Croes or Paul Van Der Sloot.

They can party it up tonight in Aruba but this is far from over.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2007, 08:04:58 PM »

Good evening everyone.  This has certainly been a setback.  I thought they were going to wait until the end of the year to close this case if they received no further evidence.  The timing stinks! I for one am baffled... In any event, I had the opportunity to speak with John.  He certainly was upset at the news but he said to me, we have a job to do and that's exactly what we're going to do! He told me that they worked all night last night and will for long hours tonight, but that I could report to you the equipment is going in tomorrow morning if everything stays on track! (so far, so good). The details of that Kyle can provide to you.  I am sure he will be updating his blog for everyone as soon as he has time.  In any event, I pray that God guides them to Natalee so that they can bring her home.  Please continue your prayers as there is strength in numbers! 

On a minor note, while I was on the telephone with John he got a call from Fox News.  It appears they will be having a telephone interview with him tonight on "On The Record with Greta Van Sustern.  It is on at 10:00 pm my time.  Perhaps we can get an update then.  This is subject to change with the programming but I thought you may be interested.  No doubt the show will be discussing in detail the closing of the case.

Have a nice evening.  Please continue your prayers!

thanks *******....I promised never to watch Greta again..guess I will have to break that promise tonight

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2007, 08:05:22 PM »

This is all just barbaric to continue to hurt Natalee's family with the ups and downs...what on earth!!!???

You're being much too kind here, Nut. Barbaric is what happened 2 1/2 years ago. They've far exceeded that since. Wink

I agree Hiker. So is the case open or closed and if still open, why is MSM reporting it closed? Typical BS from Aruba...

Hi Mish!  Very Happy Can you imagine what Natalee's family is going through? If they had the goods three weeks ago they should have shown them then. What's this Thursday crap?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2007, 08:06:01 PM »

How stupid can the government of Aruba get?
The case is closed and is headlines all over the world.
Then it is not closed all in the same day.

Sounds like the old there's been a confession thing
all over again.

Am I the only one hearing this about not being closed?  Maybe I am BUI!   Shocked

Anna I am not where I can see/hear the TV...so I am relying on you and others to post what they hear

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2007, 08:08:40 PM »

Posted by Anna on this thread a few pages back.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Aruban officials have not closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, FOX News learned Tuesday.

The media liason for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2007, 08:08:48 PM »

Klaas can you grab the gas station video at RU....fast...before it goes poof! Seems it was just uploaded to you tube yesterday...I am watching it now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2007, 08:09:15 PM »

Click Here to Watch Fox News Video
Natalee's Aunt Linda Allison discusses the recent news

Rosemarie Arnold discusses the recent news

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2007, 08:10:52 PM »

I just got home and checked in for the first time since about 3pm Central. WTF???
Don't buy into this crappola again!!!! The case IS closed (just as it has been for 2 1/2 years.)
These people are just totally clueless. They somehow believed they could simply announce the case was closed and resume on and their tourism would bounce back. They saw the immediate OVER-WHELMING reaction (even from those they THOUGHT were on their side such as Shep) and paniced.
Well, it's too late!!!!

I'll say it again --
"I don't care if they build a monument to J2K in townsquare or actually hang all of them TOMORROW -- I'm DONE with Aruba. No "do overs"!!!!!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #292 on: December 18, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »

These people are freaks...that is soooo NOT NATALEE. Are they blind as well as dumb???????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2007, 08:16:30 PM »

Klaas can you grab the gas station video at RU....fast...before it goes poof! Seems it was just uploaded to you tube yesterday...I am watching it now.

Already did and I'm uploading to photobucket right now  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »

I just got home and checked in for the first time since about 3pm Central. WTF???
Don't buy into this crappola again!!!! The case IS closed (just as it has been for 2 1/2 years.)
These people are just totally clueless. They somehow believed they could simply announce the case was closed and resume on and their tourism would bounce back. They saw the immediate OVER-WHELMING reaction (even from those they THOUGHT were on their side such as Shep) and paniced.
Well, it's too late!!!!

I'll say it again --
"I don't care if they build a monument to J2K in townsquare or actually hang all of them TOMORROW -- I'm DONE with Aruba. No "do overs"!!!!!!

There was a time Wreck when we believed they would do the right thing but they shot that to hell when they let the bastards go AGAIN! I'm with you, I'll believe it when I see it and won't believe it ever until those assholes are sitting in prison for an extended period of time measured in years instead of minutes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:49 PM »

The Van Der Sloot's are contemplating a civil suit..I guess when you are backed by your own Govt you can say or do just about anything. The FBI and American Govt need to speak up..This just can't get anymore distrubing.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »

Now Shep Smith on Fox is saying the Aruban Prosecutor's Office called them and said to hang on, it's not over yet. 

Then Phil Keating came on and said something but my phone rang and I had to answer it and didn't hear what he said.

oh lordy it's time to break out the margaritas again.....

I don't have any margaritas but have a six pack of Mike's Lemonade if that counts.  You are right.  I am dazed and confused.  These people are crazy.

Muffybee, be sure Tyler sees that post.  She will flip out over it..

anna add a little vodka or rum to that lemonade...the roller coater is working overtime Shocked  crazy is not a strong enough word for them but if I said what I wanted to I'd get banned for life....CMF's Shocked

Well, It's Mike's HARD Lemonade, 5% alcohol by volume but if you insist. . . in goes the vodka, lol.

Well, Anna, if you have the vodka, have a lemon drop martini!  so yummy...kind of makes the world look better.  silent Laughing

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2007, 08:21:03 PM »

Someone posted the gas station video at RU.  It was just uploaded to youtube 12/17/07.  I copied it and uploaded to photobucket in case it disappears from Youtube. Odd it shows up now.  Definately not Natalee IMO:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2007, 08:21:09 PM »

Natalee's Aunt Linda Allison discusses the recent news

Rosemarie Arnold discusses the recent news

SIGH - thanks ******* Sad

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »

How stupid can the government of Aruba get?
The case is closed and is headlines all over the world.
Then it is not closed all in the same day.

Sounds like the old there's been a confession thing
all over again.

I am trying to figure out if the prosecutors office actually said the case was closed earlier today, or the defendants were released as suspects.  It sure as hell sounded like the case was closed.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.