May 28, 2024, 09:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352432 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: January 26, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »

Did George Anthony actually attempt suicide or ... was he contemplating it?  There is nothing about any medical procedure in any of the Orlando publications.  It appears that his stay in hopital was for observation only.

Janet

++++++++

George Anthony Won't Leave Hospital Today
Attorney Says Grandfather Searching For Closure
POSTED: 7:50 pm EST January 25, 2009
UPDATED: 10:40 am EST January 26, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: January 26, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: January 26, 2009, 11:54:17 AM »

Perriwinkle, you are a very kind monkey
Nancy Grace coming up on the View.. will discuss Caylee case
OMG now that will be one ear full!  Those View ladies and Nancy!!!  I do not think that my TV is equipped for such a beating.
Dolce that is such a beautiful avi .. you look so glamorous.. I hope you are feeling better

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1303 on: January 26, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  We are supposed to have an ice storm for two days.  Yikes.  So George is staying put???
Morning!  George is staying put for now.  Ice storm means you make icecream.  Smile

Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: January 26, 2009, 11:56:45 AM »

thanks SS, is there any way you can produce milo in that coffee machine of yours?   
I dont know whats happened with GA?  Quick update?  I promise I wont go mental about my own father.  Just the same tho, big sook of a man, mentally smarter than yall think. 

This should help...you said yours was a slow internet connection so I hope this helps

George Anthony Remains In Hospital
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 11:52 am EST January 25, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony remained hospitalized Sunday following a suicide threat.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.
"George Anthony has been gone since 8:30 this morning and he has taken several bottles of medication from his house," attorney Brad Conway told the 911 dispatcher in the call around 11:00pm Thursday.

George left his home Thursday around 10:30am for a job interview, but Cindy later realized he had taken his two weeks' supply of blood pressure and sleep medication and he had taken a photo of Cindy and Casey with him, but nothing else.

"We're worried he's done something to himself," Conway told the 911 dispatcher.

Cindy Anthony and her attorney were worried, because just moments earlier George had texted some disturbing messages to her and their friends from his cell phone, messages like "he did not want to live anymore" and that "he wanted to be with Caylee." George also texted that "he wanted to be left alone" and "wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."

George would not tell them where he was, but through cell phone data Orange County sheriff's investigators tracked him to Daytona Beach. Police there found his car at the Hawaii Motel on Ridgewood Avenue (raw video | images | map). They found him in his room, melancholy and despondent, but he agreed to go with them to Halifax Medical Center, where he's undergoing psychological evaluation.

Im going to say it again.  pathetic SOB.  He wont do himself in.  Its a big sob story, and unless he spills the beans of what he actually knows, let the man carry out his threats, which IMO are just lies to suck you all in. 

Oh boy, do you have that right!!!!!!
I'm wondering now if George did this because something is going to be happening with Lee soon, and this was a distraction.

Hi, No Rose, Good morning.....

I believe that if a person is going to kill himself, he would not take with him a two weeks' supply of blood pressure medicine.  After all, he wouldn't need it, would he?  Also, although he might have had empty pill bottles with him, that doesn't mean he took the contents.  Daytona LE did not call for an ambulance to come to the motel to attend him, nor did he seem unsteady on his feet when he got in the police chief's unmarked car to be taken to Halifax Hospital.  I believe he was not taken to the ER for treatment of an overdose, but was admitted directly to the mental ward.  I think that he just needed to get away from Cindy and her paramour for a while (If that's what D. Casey is) and then he realized he was in big trouble
and he'd better come up with a good story if he ever wanted to go home again, so he started testing goofy messages.  And if he did make veiled references to Casey's friends in connection to Caylee's murder, he is worse than I thought, if possible.

Also, in his public temper tantrums, it seems to me he was acting.  Look at his "Shut up, shut up, shut up" episode.  He doesn't even look angry.  Just a poor imitation.  And his exaggerated facial tics and shoulder shrugging seem to me to be a put on.  Not his granddaughter's body in the car?  How many people are going around Orlando putting dead bodies in people's car trunks?  He's just following Cindy's script, IMO.  They lost me when Cindy yelled that people should get off their axxes and find her granddaughter.  These people have no gratitude for the many efforts people made to find Caylee and in fact, resented these efforts because if Caylee's body were found, Casey would be in really hot water, as she now is.

I don't believe a word any of them say and I believe that if George really wanted to kill himself, there'd be two funerals for Cindy to attend.

Cynical?  Yes.  Realistic? You bet.

Ok, I am going to get rather personal here, so please bare with me.  It hurts me personally to hear so many people say things to the effect that George should go through with his plans to kill himself or he is too weak to do it or that it's a pathetic attempt to get attention.  It hurts me personally, because my mother has attempted to kill herself on 3 occasions.  I don't care if you think George is evil or even if you just believe he did something wrong...  George is someone's friend, parent, husband, child, and GRANDPARENT.  I know if Caylee were alive, we wouldn't be having this discussion, but don't you think that if she were alive, she would be devastated and confused by how many people hate her "pop-pop"?  My mom may have done things that were wrong in her life, but I would have been devastated had she succeeded.  My brother would have been.  My grandparents, her friends, my friends that knew her growing up, her neighbors, her 6 dogs would have all been devastated.  I just believe it is wrong to wish anyone this kind of harm, because it isn't just George we're talking about.  We're talking about everyone who loves him, most of which are completely innocent and would be crushed if he left them. 

I'd also like to address the blood pressure medication...  My mother is a nurse and is familiar with what a variety of drugs will do to you.  Taking a large dose of blood pressure medication can lower your electrolytes to a lethal level.  She was in critical condition when she tried it and I have no doubt that she was serious this time. 

So if the monkeys who wish George harm still aren't moved enough to not offend those of us who have suffered through suicide or suicide attempts of family members to not continue to be so mean, maybe you could think of how Caylee would take hearing you say that her Pawpaw should end his life.  And for those of you that think Caylee is in heaven and can look down on us now, what would her innocent little spirit think if she heard those things?  Sad

(btw, this post wasn't directed at the persons in the post I am responding to.  I just wanted to add the part about the blood pressure medication and thought I'd go ahead and get it all out in one post - I'm definitely not looking to offend anyone.  I'd just like to see a little more compassion from all us monkeys.)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1305 on: January 26, 2009, 11:56:47 AM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: January 26, 2009, 11:57:15 AM »

Cherjers Wrote:
I dont begrude her supporting her daughter-but shouldnt they support thier son.  Lee life is in ruins - kc  tells the world Lee wanted to have sex with her.  Caylee is dead-did they come out in support of their son.  They let kc destroy his reputation and didnt bat an eye lash.  That is a disgrace. They have crossed the line.  You dont allow one child to destroy another.  Let alone kill your grand daughter.All they had to do from the start is say nothing-no comment people would have understood that.  Now as far as Lee goes they should make a statement saying  this is not  true. Period end of staement.

ITA. Lee's life will always be impacted by what Casey has said, no matter what happens. That's going to follow him.

Cindy and George have obviously been advised that to speak to the media could jeopardize the request for immunity, and they do seem to only be doing that through their atty at this point. They really want the immunity for two possible reasons. First, it protects them for anything they've done. Secondly, it could really help Casey's defense. Baez would be free to try to create innuendo that casts doubt on them for Caylee's murder without fear of charges being brought against them.

That would require blanket immunity, and I don't think that's going to happen, but they'll hard for it, IMO.

What I can't understand why isn't Lee setting the record straight he is not the father of Caylee.. That all he has or his attorney have to say to the media..
I know when they should talk they dont-and when they should keep thier mouth shut they dont-
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: January 26, 2009, 11:57:54 AM »

George Anthony Won't Leave Hospital Today
Attorney Says Grandfather Searching For Closure
POSTED: 7:50 pm EST January 25, 2009
UPDATED: 10:40 am EST January 26, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/cw18/18561060/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1308 on: January 26, 2009, 11:59:20 AM »

Perriwinkle, you are a very kind monkey
Nancy Grace coming up on the View.. will discuss Caylee case
OMG now that will be one ear full!  Those View ladies and Nancy!!!  I do not think that my TV is equipped for such a beating.
Dolce that is such a beautiful avi .. you look so glamorous.. I hope you are feeling better
Thank you, you are so very sweet.  I am feeling a bit better today.  I tried everyones home remedy, and it helped a lot!  I have kept 2 meals down completely.  Granted they were not heavy, but atleast its a start!  Smile

stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: January 26, 2009, 12:00:28 PM »

If Lee held a press conference and said he was not Caylee's father, would it change anyone's mind?  Would it just cause more speculation?  If he came out and said he was Caylee's father, then what? 
ITA I think that for him, in this situation, with all the mounds of speculation surrounding him and building up against him, he did the right thing by lawyering up.  I think they are doing the right thing by not adding more chaos to the mix and just allowing the evidence and DNA testing to prove what they do or do not wish to admit. 

In this situation they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they come out and deny, then you can bet that all of us will be analizing every word, gesture, facial twitch to see if he is lying. If they continue to stay quiet on this, then people will continue to speculate. I personally think it is wise just to keep their mouths shut, as they should have to begin with. The only thing these people should have been saying is "please, please, please return our granddaughter unharmed. Here is every penny we have, we will not press charges, we just want her back".
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: January 26, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »

Ok, I am going to get rather personal here, so please bare with me.  It hurts me personally to hear so many people say things to the effect that George should go through with his plans to kill himself or he is too weak to do it or that it's a pathetic attempt to get attention.  It hurts me personally, because my mother has attempted to kill herself on 3 occasions.  I don't care if you think George is evil or even if you just believe he did something wrong...  George is someone's friend, parent, husband, child, and GRANDPARENT.  I know if Caylee were alive, we wouldn't be having this discussion, but don't you think that if she were alive, she would be devastated and confused by how many people hate her "pop-pop"?  My mom may have done things that were wrong in her life, but I would have been devastated had she succeeded.  My brother would have been.  My grandparents, her friends, my friends that knew her growing up, her neighbors, her 6 dogs would have all been devastated.  I just believe it is wrong to wish anyone this kind of harm, because it isn't just George we're talking about.  We're talking about everyone who loves him, most of which are completely innocent and would be crushed if he left them. 

I'd also like to address the blood pressure medication...  My mother is a nurse and is familiar with what a variety of drugs will do to you.  Taking a large dose of blood pressure medication can lower your electrolytes to a lethal level.  She was in critical condition when she tried it and I have no doubt that she was serious this time. 

So if the monkeys who wish George harm still aren't moved enough to not offend those of us who have suffered through suicide or suicide attempts of family members to not continue to be so mean, maybe you could think of how Caylee would take hearing you say that her Pawpaw should end his life.  And for those of you that think Caylee is in heaven and can look down on us now, what would her innocent little spirit think if she heard those things?  Sad

(btw, this post wasn't directed at the persons in the post I am responding to.  I just wanted to add the part about the blood pressure medication and thought I'd go ahead and get it all out in one post - I'm definitely not looking to offend anyone.  I'd just like to see a little more compassion from all us monkeys.)

Very good post, and I agree.  Let him get well, and then charge him for his crimes.

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: January 26, 2009, 12:03:25 PM »

**Snipped, respectfully.

If kc was given "truth serum" I honestly believe it would look like an exorcism.  Demons would fly from her mouth and her head would spin.
Now that is just funny! 

I had to come out of lurk mode...that's about the funniest thing I've read!  Now back to lurking....
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: January 26, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

Good morning everyone, hope today will bring news of an upcoming arrest!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1313 on: January 26, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »

At this point, I am sad for George and Cindy.  Their lives have been exposed, analysed, ripped apart.  Add to that the circumstances surrounding Caylee going missing, being found, Casey being Casey, possibility of Lee being charged, knowing that their granddaughter is in a box somewhere following her 6 months in a swamp, protesters, webcams on their home, unable to go to work, I really could go on and on. 
These people are not perfect.  They have done many things wrong.  They weren't perfect parents.  They probably raised a sociopath murderer.  But I still want to pray for them. 

They are hurting no matter what anyone says.  How long can a person live in a cage, being watched, poked with sticks, spit upon, screamed at, and torn apart from their families as people watch and ridicule before they really do go insane?  Before they break down?  How much can we expect someone to take?   

I feel sad that this family has become what it has.  It is a shame that as humans our justice system allows drama of this kind.  It amazes me that this situation has continued on and on.  Each day with a new headline, a new tid bit about real people to chew on and go over.  I truly believe that people think of this as a soap opera for their personal entertainment.  I am somewhat ashamed that I am feeding the monster that I also despise.

They say that if a police car follows you for 1 mile, they could find a lawful reason to pull you over.  I say the same about the media and those watching it.  Someone could follow me with cameras all day long, everyday for 6 months.  I am sure there would be plenty of things people could say bad about me and  I am just your average stay at home mom.

I really wish people would begin to sleuth this case rather than crucify the people involved.  OK.  throw the nanners.   

Is sharing your opinion sleuthing?    You're doing the same thing here that the rest of us are doing - giving our opinions.

just sayin.......
I think most people want and do feel empathy. To try and make a long story short, unfortunately Cindy and George(Under Cindy's direction) have gone on shows like LKL, Today show, Greta etc, shoving down our throats what a good MOm Casey is, it was someone elses body, her friends maybe did it, it was pizza, squirrels, the partying photos were not correct date, not giving up receipts to LE , Caylee bedroom tours, on and on it goes. The latest is Caylee is still not properly buried or any formal memorial. OH lets not forget still selling T shirts and bracelets, whats up with that? They do have empathy for what happened but its how they are conducting themselves afterwards that makes it very very hard not to be suspicious and critical. Also they have never seemed to put Caylee first in any of this. This is all just IMO. I don't enjoy being mean or picking on people who are down, its just Cindy does things I highly don't agree with. I don't begrudge her supporting her daughter but not if it crosses the line if you know what I mean? OK tummy hurting, all Just my own thoughts.
  I dont begrude her supporting her daughter-but shouldnt they support thier son.  Lee life is in ruins - kc  tells the world Lee wanted to have sex with her.  Caylee is dead-did they come out in support of their son.  They let kc destroy his reputation and didnt bat an eye lash.  That is a disgrace. They have crossed the line.  You dont allow one child to destroy another.  Let alone kill your grand daughter.All they had to do from the start is say nothing-no comment people would have understood that.  Now as far as Lee goes they should make a statement saying  this is not  true. Period end of staement.
WHOA! Wait a minute please. I did not even get into Lee here. Yes they should support Lee, they should Support Caylee, they should do a lot of things that they just don't do! My post was trying to address others who kinda imply people are busy saying all bad things and critiquing the Anthonys every move etc. I am not too good with words or expressing myself sometimes. I was trying to say I feel bad for them, for what has happened, but at the same time I cannot respect the things they have done or do. Quite honestly I agree with Babybears recent posts about George and the suicide but kinda Lack the guts to say it for fear people will say I am being uncaring. OK hope this clears up where I am coming from, LOL. But Just to say about Lee, would take a lot more posting from me, I have doubts about a lot of things with him til proven otherwise. This is kinda draining.

I have heard this tooo, but I never knew when or where KC made that statement against Lee.  Can someone tell me.  Thank you soooo much
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: January 26, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

If Lee held a press conference and said he was not Caylee's father, would it change anyone's mind?  Would it just cause more speculation?  If he came out and said he was Caylee's father, then what? 
ITA I think that for him, in this situation, with all the mounds of speculation surrounding him and building up against him, he did the right thing by lawyering up.  I think they are doing the right thing by not adding more chaos to the mix and just allowing the evidence and DNA testing to prove what they do or do not wish to admit. 

In this situation they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they come out and deny, then you can bet that all of us will be analizing every word, gesture, facial twitch to see if he is lying. If they continue to stay quiet on this, then people will continue to speculate. I personally think it is wise just to keep their mouths shut, as they should have to begin with. The only thing these people should have been saying is "please, please, please return our granddaughter unharmed. Here is every penny we have, we will not press charges, we just want her back".

I agree.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: January 26, 2009, 12:07:27 PM »

**Snipped, respectfully.

If kc was given "truth serum" I honestly believe it would look like an exorcism.  Demons would fly from her mouth and her head would spin.
Now that is just funny! 

I had to come out of lurk mode...that's about the funniest thing I've read!  Now back to lurking....
"truth serum" could be a lethal injection for her. Everyone knows she is a stranger to the real truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: January 26, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »

ITA.  They did not ever once do that, what did they say "Call the tip line".  The whole lie from George "we have a PI watching her, she was moved 9 times".  I do not know if that was a lame attempt to call a bluff or what, but it made them only look foolish. 
Sit back, shut up, follow the directions of the LE, and for petes sake do not launch your own counter attack against the LE...simple rules to follow if you ask me, atleast any non-guilty party would do it.
IF they TRUELY believed that Casey was innocent, they would have alloud the evidence to speak for itself.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1317 on: January 26, 2009, 12:10:17 PM »

**Snipped, respectfully.

Now that is just funny! 

All you lurkers really need to stop lurking and join in on the conversation.  We only bite sometimes!  Everyone adds something to the pot.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: January 26, 2009, 12:10:21 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1319 on: January 26, 2009, 12:11:11 PM »

Good morning everyone, hope today will bring news of an upcoming arrest!
Amen!

I will donate Boo's pink handcuffs.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.