May 23, 2024, 04:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 351714 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 09:41:05 PM »

Nut thanks for posting the prison info......I think casey will spend the rest of her life in prison.....

I would like to see her get Death.....but I do not believe she will.
I am on the fence about this one.  With all the evidence that we have seen come out so far, and knowing that the State has even more, it is looking like a pretty gruisom type case.  After seeing Caylee's photo posted on every magazine in the news stand on top of the broad coverage it has gotten, I do not think she has a snowballs chance in hell of finding a jury that is going to be at all sympathetic towards her.
I just do not see Baez having an ace in his pocket - he is not very bright.

I am with you Doce....but there are some people out there who will say they could vote for the DP....but push come to shove they can't. All they need is one person like that..............since Dr. G couldn't determine the method of death I think it would be really difficult.....but we don't know what else the LE has....No, BJ is not very bright.....and he is IMO out for BJ only.....casey is just a stepping stone for him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 09:41:19 PM »

Nut thanks for posting the prison info......I think casey will spend the rest of her life in prison.....

Same here.....because I do believe she will adapt to prison life.....she is bisexual so that won't be a 'problem' for her.....I'd really like to see her sweat it out on death row...she not only took Caylee's life...but look at the many people who's lives have been opened to scrutiny because of her evilness..just knowing her and look at ZG who didn't know her...she has torn her family apart and many seem to have taken sides   how could they not.....she is pure evil as far as I am concerned.
Huh? She is? I thought all she did was bump and dance with a girl..when did we find this out? Why am I missing all of this?
p.s. I want her to get the needle.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2009, 09:42:03 PM »

OOPS, I should have previewed my last post  !

I meant to say the talking head said that baby killing mom's rarely get the death penalty.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

I am on the fence about this one.  With all the evidence that we have seen come out so far, and knowing that the State has even more, it is looking like a pretty gruisom type case.  After seeing Caylee's photo posted on every magazine in the news stand on top of the broad coverage it has gotten, I do not think she has a snowballs chance in hell of finding a jury that is going to be at all sympathetic towards her.
I just do not see Baez having an ace in his pocket - he is not very bright.

Quote of the Month!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

11 Female Executions
Only 11 female offenders have been executed since 1976. They are:

Velma Barfield in North Carolina, November 2, 1984

Karla Faye Tucker in Texas, February 3, 1998

Judy Buenoano in Florida, March 30, 1998

Betty Lou Beets in Texas, February 24, 2000

Christina Riggs in Arkansas, May 2, 2000

Wanda Jean Allen in Oklahoma, January 11, 2001

Marilyn Plantz in Oklahoma, May 1, 2001

Lois Nadean Smith in Oklahoma, December 4, 2001

Lynda Lyon Block in Alabama, May 10, 2002

Aileen Wuornos in Florida, October 9, 2002.

Frances Newton in Texas, Sept. 15, 2005.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/row_women.htm

not sure when this was dated.

Foggy here (in more ways than one ).  I heard a talkin' head speak once on the rarity of baby killing woman rarely get the death penalty. 

Question: based on the evidence of which we are aware, would we give alleged perp death penalty?  Would any mitigating factors such as an accidental death and panicky coverup cause one to give her life in prison?

I'm not so sure about my stance 'cause I still have too many unanswered questions. 

speaking just for myself i would. no remorse, no desire to help authorities find her even tho they offered limited immunity and a truly horrible calculated crime against her own child.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »

Geraldo--said that he is interviewing Conway live tonight on FOX and he will have the suicide note then and he said it is 8 pages others report 5 pages.  Anyone want to venture how much fox paid for it? Like I said-- FOX signed a contract with CA last week. Jose is out and CA is  IN. I will post the video later night.
GA has in the past- disappeared for 2 days at a time. Oct 2008- GA disappeared for 2 days and called his cop friend in Ohio and told him he was sick of living and was sick of living the lies- I devoted a blog to this and the 3 times GA has said to the media that he wanted to or was continplating suicide. GA does have a family history of mental illenss as I am sure most of us do and this is nothing to be ashamed of....it is a shame if one does not ask for help!  GA is a victim in my eyes and I wish and pray that GA can find a friend who he can trust and confinde in. GA clearly need time to himself away from this and CA in my opinion.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=466117926
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »

Same here.....because I do believe she will adapt to prison life.....she is bisexual so that won't be a 'problem' for her.....I'd really like to see her sweat it out on death row...she not only took Caylee's life...but look at the many people who's lives have been opened to scrutiny because of her evilness..just knowing her and look at ZG who didn't know her...she has torn her family apart and many seem to have taken sides   how could they not.....she is pure evil as far as I am concerned.
I agree with you Sunny.  She is Cat5 Hurricane Casey.  No one in her way is safe, its so very heartbreaking that Caylee was hit worst of all.  So innocent, so young, so NOT RIGHT!!  CASEY IS PLAIN EVIL!

I am glad you agree....many think people aren't born evil....but I believe they are....there is something mis-wired in their brain...or they are missing something that doesn't let them feel like 'normal' people......they are selfish....that is such a simple word...but apropos I think....nothing stands in the way of their satisfaction.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.

I hope not!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2009, 09:46:20 PM »

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee, Your Safe Now.

Hey Dolce, I really like this picture! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:13 PM »

Huh? She is? I thought all she did was bump and dance with a girl..when did we find this out? Why am I missing all of this?
p.s. I want her to get the needle.....

It was on one of her on line social networks...not sure which..orientation - bixesual

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=466117926

I am still told Caylee was cremated and is not at the funeral home. This whole picking out jewlery for Caylee funeral I think is a diversion. It is my guess CA if she even said it said it to GA in a sarcastic mean tone. Even the documents from CA co-workers states CA is stating she always is yelling at GA as GA can not do anything right in CA eyes. It is my beliefe that GA is a severly abused spouce and this pathology could be why he can not hold a job as well as he does have a knee injury. I think GA has been as honest as he can with the FBI-and grand jury. No matter what happenes GA will still have to testify no matter what his state is- however- I think we will see a plea deal as soon as the evidentiary hearing is over with and even if a trial is in the future that would be in 2010.  IF CA is picking out jewelry which I doubt- it could be say constume jewlery used by Caylee as items to be displayed at the memorial/funeral? BUT whg would VA ask GA to do it?  To make him feel useful? To create a diversion?  To push GA over the edge?
To clarify a few things: THE AFFAIR---CA IS A severe control freak in my severe opinion....when kc hired jose ca/ga hated that--as they had no way to protect or control kc in their eyes. jose refused to include ca/ga in anything. jose refused to tell ca anything. jose refused to let ca know what contracts jose signed and the deals jose/kc made and any and or all media deals--- this sent ca into a tail spin--ca is beyond a control freak---ca befriended dominic with the sole intention of manipulating dominc in my expert opinion so ca could have in inside source....ca told kc not to trust one sinlge person including jose but kc could trust dominic see jail house tape these tapes are facts. Jose hired domonic to be his private investigator and later dominic became kc body guard when ever kc was released on bond-from jail...then when jose found out that dominic was alledgely leaking info to ca ; jose alledgedly fired dominic and domonic went to work for ca- the alledged affair began before this..........this was ca way of controlling jose ------in my opinion.  How do I know this?  I know people sitting inside CA house. This alledged affair has been talked about, laughed at  and shoved in GA  face for about 4 months now---how else would I be the first one to report that GA was missing and the first to report at 2:18 am Florida time that GA was found safe?? I will tell you that I have been told CA was is--seeking a legal seperation from GA  as CA is expecting to sign major money contracts and she wants all the money for her self--rememebr CA own mother said the only reason ca did not divorce ga was because ca found out she would have to pay ga allimony and half of the assests.  GA has for a fact slept on the couch for years and not in the master bedroom.  ca has had other alledged affairs and even moved one guy in this guy name is Paul. I reported that before in old blogs.  CA is also considering suing  jose/kc in civil court if the state does not show ca the contract jose/kc have signed. CA is all about greed in my opinion and in the pride department- since dec 11 the famiy stance is kc would not hurt caylee---HURT IS THE KEY WORD--they are not saying kc is innocent their stance is caylee death is an accident  and kc would never harm nor hurt caylee...but as usual this is false as i can name a dozen facts that kc harmed caylee as i find it harmful for a 2 yr old to be sleeping in the bed with ricardo  and be allowed around adults partys and pot smoke and the fact that nate and his gf state kc just left caylee in toney apt whle kc went in the backroom to do toney...caylee was left on the deck in un safe conditions  and amy  she has a few things to say about kc parenting skills. and yes find it unsafe to leave caylee with kc when in fact ca/ga knew kc had no job lied about being robbed at gun point while working at her fake job at sports authority in 2007. CA called Ryan P. kc childhood bff and told him kc is a sociopath etc  and a big time theif so yes kc own behavior states she is an unfit human being not to be trusted.....i could go on and on with years of kc behavior that proves she is an unfit mother and unfit person who has severe personality defects.
As of Sat at 7pm GA is still hospitalized.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:43 PM »

Geraldo--said that he is interviewing Conway live tonight on FOX and he will have the suicide note then and he said it is 8 pages others report 5 pages.  Anyone want to venture how much fox paid for it? Like I said-- FOX signed a contract with CA last week. Jose is out and CA is  IN. I will post the video later night.
GA has in the past- disappeared for 2 days at a time. Oct 2008- GA disappeared for 2 days and called his cop friend in Ohio and told him he was sick of living and was sick of living the lies- I devoted a blog to this and the 3 times GA has said to the media that he wanted to or was continplating suicide. GA does have a family history of mental illenss as I am sure most of us do and this is nothing to be ashamed of....it is a shame if one does not ask for help!  GA is a victim in my eyes and I wish and pray that GA can find a friend who he can trust and confinde in. GA clearly need time to himself away from this and CA in my opinion.

last week? what did cindy do then, renegotiate now that theres a suicide note??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

I have had it with this family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

Good Night Monks..I am on my darlings computer and he needs to check some mail....TTYL.... sleep peacefully in God's hands!

Rest in Peace Caylee

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2009, 09:50:37 PM »

Here is some Baker Act info
BTW, if a someone is Baker Acted, and then signs into the facility voluntarily, they may be released earlier than the 72 hrs unless the Dr goes before a judge to keep them longer.

From wikipedia:
The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971 is commonly known as the "Baker Act" in Florida. It was originally enacted, at least in part, because of widespread instances of elder abuse, in which one or more family members would have another family member committed in order to gain control over their estate prior to their death. Once committed, it was difficult for many of the patients to obtain representation, and they became warehoused until their death. The Florida State Hospital at Chattahoochee, Florida was notorious for housing many such patients.

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person

a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as defined in the Baker Act).
Examinations may last up to 72 hours and occur in 100+ Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF; originally Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, or HRS) designated receiving facilities statewide.

There are many possible outcomes following examination of the patient. This includes the release of the individual to the community (or other community placement), a petition for involuntary inpatient placement (what some call civil commitment), involuntary outpatient placement (what some call outpatient commitment or assisted treatment orders), or voluntary treatment (if the person is competent to consent to voluntary treatment and consents to voluntary treatment). The involuntary outpatient placement language in the Baker Act took effect in 2005.

The act was named for a Florida state representative, Maxine Baker, who had a strong interest in mental health issues and served as chair of a House Committee on mental health.

The nickname of the legislation has led to the term "Baker Act" as a transitive verb, and "Baker Acted" as an intransitive verb, for invoking the Act to force an individual's commitment.

Interesting info--thanks.  They should be able to discharge someone fairly quickly from a 72-hour hold, if an initial examination clears him/her.  That they've held George this long makes me think that his stress and depression level is just through the ceiling or something.  Or maybe he has medical issues in addition to his depression.  In any case, I'll be interested to see what happens at the end of the 72 hours.  Not being a big George fan, just trying to be compassionate, but maybe some one-on-one discussion and rest in a peaceful environment will do him a world of good and strengthen him for days ahead.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »

11 Female Executions
Only 11 female offenders have been executed since 1976. They are:

Velma Barfield in North Carolina, November 2, 1984

Karla Faye Tucker in Texas, February 3, 1998

Judy Buenoano in Florida, March 30, 1998

Betty Lou Beets in Texas, February 24, 2000

Christina Riggs in Arkansas, May 2, 2000

Wanda Jean Allen in Oklahoma, January 11, 2001

Marilyn Plantz in Oklahoma, May 1, 2001

Lois Nadean Smith in Oklahoma, December 4, 2001

Lynda Lyon Block in Alabama, May 10, 2002

Aileen Wuornos in Florida, October 9, 2002.

Frances Newton in Texas, Sept. 15, 2005.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/row_women.htm

not sure when this was dated.

Foggy here (in more ways than one ).  I heard a talkin' head speak once on the rarity of baby killing woman rarely get the death penalty. 

Question: based on the evidence of which we are aware, would we give alleged perp death penalty?  Would any mitigating factors such as an accidental death and panicky coverup cause one to give her life in prison?

I'm not so sure about my stance 'cause I still have too many unanswered questions. 

The lost video tape found shows how frustrated Casey is, so if she rots in jail I think would be worst than receiving the DP..  Twisted as Casey is she might put her resume in as the event planner for the death row inmates...
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »

i hope tim visits him. and i wish someone would throw cindy out of there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.