June 07, 2024, 03:33:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 354687 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1620 on: January 26, 2009, 04:26:39 PM »

Brandi - I think you're correct and I'm sure people can be added to the list as well.  My bet is Tim Milller will be added at some point.
I'm going to ask again.  If Tim Miller is not a witness, doesn't this make Baez's motion for TES information mute?  Maybe no one knows LMAO
Thats just harsh.  I totally answered you. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: January 26, 2009, 04:26:54 PM »

I keep seeing posts that say LE is investigating (or ramping up their investigation on) LA?

Are you monkeys gonna make me read through the entire thread ... or can someone tell me ... how did we find this out?  Is there an article?  Someone hold a presser?  What did I miss?

You won't find details, Newfie, even if you do go back and read. There's a video that says that a source close to the investigation says "Lee knows what he has done," but that's all that I know of, anyway.
Thanks CBB ~ you're the bestest! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1622 on: January 26, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

I keep seeing posts that say LE is investigating (or ramping up their investigation on) LA?

Are you monkeys gonna make me read through the entire thread ... or can someone tell me ... how did we find this out?  Is there an article?  Someone hold a presser?  What did I miss?

You won't find details, Newfie, even if you do go back and read. There's a video that says that a source close to the investigation says "Lee knows what he has done," but that's all that I know of, anyway.
Yup!  Front page of Scared Monkeys.  www.scaredmonkeys.com

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1623 on: January 26, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »

Brandi - I think you're correct and I'm sure people can be added to the list as well.  My bet is Tim Milller will be added at some point.
I'm going to ask again.  If Tim Miller is not a witness, doesn't this make Baez's motion for TES information mute?  Maybe no one knows LMAO

Good question, and I'm impressed, Today! Way to get an answer!!

IMO, maybe not moot. If Baez just wants the volunteers info to do searches on people's background in hopes he can find someone with skeletons in the closet, he wouldn't really need Tim for that.

It's a long shot and would take a tortured road, but they don't have much...........
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: January 26, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

Casey's attorney Jose Baez also filed a motion Monday to obtain documents on former boyfriend Ricardo Morales' MySpace page (read motion). One had a picture with the phrase, "Winning women over with chloroform."

Given that Baez is in such hot persuit of Mr. Chloroform, can we assume that chloroform must have been found in or within or around the remains of Caylee?

Is it just me, or does it seem like Baez is very slow in doing his own independant investigation in this case?

Its not just you Puzzler.  Baez waits for everyone else involved to do the research for him, and then he just submits his paper work to the court in order to receive their info.  Lately though, he has not been getting his way leaving him to his own means.  Poor Baez and this first nationally known case taken on by a Hispanic.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: January 26, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Thanks Brandi - You're the bestest too!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: January 26, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »

I don't know Today.  I do not have a law degree, nor play a lawyer on TV, but my assumption was that Baez fiiled a supena for the TES search logs. Tim Miller would not have to testify that they were "his logs", he would just have to produce them for the court, if the judge rules in Baez' favor, which I don't think he's going to do.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: January 26, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »

Not necessarily.   Baez wants to see who searched the area where Caylee's remains were found, and how/when the search was done.   But, I guess the prosecution doesn't feel Tim's testimony is necessary.

However, the prosecution and defense have until about 2 weeks before the trial begins to "finalize" their witness list.   This list is just a preliminary one.   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: January 26, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »

Yup!  Front page of Scared Monkeys.  www.scaredmonkeys.com
Thanks Dolce! 

I really need to learn to stop at the front page before I come here! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: January 26, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »

You are welcome, and Thank you!

O/T: My first and last of the day: It's my birthday, if you could not tell by my avatar.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: January 26, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

It said it was a symbol of Geisha bondage - BONDAGE??????   Do you think that is what Casey was trying to say????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1631 on: January 26, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »

I don't know Today.  I do not have a law degree, nor play a lawyer on TV, but my assumption was that Baez fiiled a supena for the TES search logs. Tim Miller would not have to testify that they were "his logs", he would just have to produce them for the court, if the judge rules in Baez' favor, which I don't think he's going to do.

But................did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Baez would want the search logs, to try and weave together the scenario that the area was searched and Caylee wasn't there, so somebody moved her after Casey was in jail, thus implicating someone else. I think Tim would have to authenticate the logs, wouldn't he?

The background on the volunteers is what I understand is a real stickler for Tim. He's absolutely right, too!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1632 on: January 26, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »

Why does BOZO list some of the same witnesses on his list as is ion the prosecution list????  Isn't that what cross examination is for?  IS he stupid or am I?
IIRC, the State has filed a motion for him to list them out, not just blanket theirs (What a Dork)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: January 26, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »

You are welcome, and Thank you!

O/T: My first and last of the day: It's my birthday, if you could not tell by my avatar.

Happy Birthday Brandi!!        Love your avi!!   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: January 26, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »

Thats just harsh.  I totally answered you. 
Sorry must have skipped over it, will do a search and go back and look.  Honestly, did not see it and did not mean to be harsh.  Guess I need to leave for awhile and go get new glasses.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1635 on: January 26, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »

Casey's attorney Jose Baez also filed a motion Monday to obtain documents on former boyfriend Ricardo Morales' MySpace page (read motion). One had a picture with the phrase, "Winning women over with chloroform."

Given that Baez is in such hot persuit of Mr. Chloroform, can we assume that chloroform must have been found in or within or around the remains of Caylee?

Is it just me, or does it seem like Baez is very slow in doing his own independant investigation in this case?

NO!, It's not just you!

Is he doing anything, besides filing motions asking for the State's information, notes, interviews?  How many times has he been admonished to do his own "footwork".  LMAO!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: January 26, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »

According to Geraldo the other night ... he has been afforded a copy of George's entire letter.

Either it was leaked or ... Cindy Anthony (Brad Conway) who allegedly have an exclusive contract with FOX played a part.

IMO

Janet

He NEVER had it, and neither did Brad Conway..........just a teaser. Truly, if Whorealdo had the letter I feel certain he would have shown it no doubt.

...but ... but ... do we know for certain?

I contend the Geraldo teaser appeared prior to the airing of his show.  In the meantime ... Geraldo was instructed not to include the reading of the note on his show.

I am just a wannabe detective speculating.

Janet

Also ... on Friday, January 23, 2008 ... Nancy Grace's guest was the officier who confronted George Anthony at his hotel/motel room ... confiscated the note from his vehicle and ... drove him to hospital.  I was surprised because Nancy Grace normally lets another host take her shows on Friday evenings.

Island Monkey ... this officer revealed ALL ... from beginning to end.  He even shared segments of the note that he read.  One of the sements was pertaining to George implicating Casey's friends.

Nancy Grace's transcripts of each of her shows are posted the following morning at her website.  I looked on Saturday morning ... no transcript.  I looked on Sunday morning ... no transcript.  Then lo and behold I looked this morning and a ... transcript appeared.  However ... the transcript only reveals the 911 call from Brad Conway ... no words of the officer that was interviewed.  What is so strange ... the 911 call was not even a part of Friday's show.

If Carpe was not missing in action ... I know he would have downloaded (?) a video of the show for us.

I keep checking to see if a video emerges on YouTube.  Maybe I am googling the wrong keywords.

Anyways ... when I consider Geraldo's teaser and ... Nancy Grace's transcript ... it appears that there has been a block on any media coverage regarding "the note".

Janet

+++++

Nancy Grace -Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: January 26, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »

Happy Birthday Brandi !!!

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1638 on: January 26, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1639 on: January 26, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »

Why does BOZO list some of the same witnesses on his list as is ion the prosecution list????  Isn't that what cross examination is for?  IS he stupid or am I?

You are not stupid - I will leave the Jury out on JB! 

The reason they are on both witness lists is that if one side does not call the person the other can. That way they are not left just to the whim of the other side to do cross.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.