June 07, 2024, 10:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 354780 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2009, 11:48:44 AM »

HEY QUIET -   I saw that video clip you posted of a monkey giving a siamese cat a bath.  LOVED IT!       

Hey Sassy, yeah that was cute!! The kitty was being so good while the monkey washed him! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »

I "need" to see it..............I am nosy. LOL  
  Atleast you are honest!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »

If Bonehead does throw Ricardo under the bus, or try to blame it on someone else, what in the world could he claim the motive was?

I think that will be the tough part for him, and the part no jury would buy.  Nobody had the motive(s) but Casey.

Motive is going to be the end all of this trial.

CA wanted Caylee for herself, so she did it.
GA hated KC, killed Caylee out of vengence, so he did it
LA is a warped individual who also killed the jogger in the park, so he did it.
Tony did not want to compete with the kid so he did it.
Ricardo is obviously into chloroforming females, so he did it.
Amy was pissed that KC stole money from her, so she did it.
Forget everything you heard about this Zanny person - she did not do it.

Okay fine members of the jury - take your pick from the above.
Wow Steel, ever consider law school? that was impressive 

I believe they will use George did it.  Now we have an event which, helps with that defense, with his attempted suicide.  He was the last one to see Caylee by his own admission and I believe they are now just working out the details of HOW he did it and when he put the body in KC's car.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

Steel you left out Baez himself.  He knew Casey from before, Caylee was his, he killed her to further his career and he and Casey lived happily ever after.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »

Karma...the blacked out paragraph from A Pleasa's interview has been bugging me since I first read the interview.
Good morning Monkey's
NoRose,I wish I could remember who posted that info about copying the blacked out parts of a document to another program to see what was blacked out.
I know some of the blacked out part was the nursing home addy info.....but not all of it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

how can she do that?? my god the mans still hospitalized!

Maybe they made photocopies for Cindy to sell. All according to the "new script"........

The question remains.How are they paying their bills?Do either one work? Unemployment checks would not cover it? So where is the money coming from?

It is none of our business how they are paying their bills.  No, neither of them works and they probably don't even qualify for unemployment.  You don't get it if you're "fired for cause."

was cindy fired, or did she have to quit?

That is a very good question.I'm glad you asked because i believe i'd be told it's none of my business!Juss sayin..

hah, here have some of my chocolate. seriously tho, i could see if people were calling the clinic where she worked  and hassling anybody that management might ask her to leave. would they fire her tho, or would they ask her to quit so shed have unemployment insurance options?

You do NOT get unemployment if you QUIT. Only if you are fired and the company doesn't contest your right to unemployment benefits. And naturally management would try to get her to quit, rather than fire her. But if they fired her for cause, and she applied for unemployment, they'd get their lawyers and make sure she didn't get it. It's just how business is done.

would it really be worth it to them to do that, i mean nurses sadly dont get paid that much.

Well, it's how business is done. Clerks and janitors and telemarketers don't get paid much either, but companies will bring out their lawyers to fight down their appeals.

Thats not always how it is done. A LOT of times it is more costly for the company to fight unemployment than it is to shell out the dough, I know I've worked for a multi-million $$ company and a lot of times it is just easier to pay the employee than go through the expense of court.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:52 AM »

Atleast you are honest!

Too honest, I have been told.  My friends have always said NEVER ask me a question you don't want to hear a true answer . LOL  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

Steel you left out Baez himself.  He knew Casey from before, Caylee was his, he killed her to further his career and he and Casey lived happily ever after.
Now that would be eaten up by Hollywood for sure!  Are you Steels Legal Assistant by chance?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2009, 11:51:44 AM »

Im coming to the party late, who do we think could have raped her????

Good Morning A-1 

I don't think I've read any guesses but I'm on Daddy duty so I may have missed them

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2009, 11:52:21 AM »

Atleast you are honest!

Too honest, I have been told.  My friends have always said NEVER ask me a question you don't want to hear a true answer . LOL  
HA HA!  Does this new avitar make me look fat?      Just kidding do not answer that!!!!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 25, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment
George now qualifies for SSDI based on a pysch disability... 
He will have income soon.. maybe Conway will help him get it

No offense, but this is impossible. First of all, SSDI takes a year or more to get, IF you get it. But more importantly, it takes a LOT more than one little failed suicide attempt to establish disability. You need a psychiatric diagnosis. You need documented proof that your condition keeps you from working.

And if you have more than $6,000 yr coming into your home from any source, for any reason, you WILL NOT GET one dime. EVER.  Take it from one who knows from experience.

This is true Fuzzball - I knew someone who was turned down several times but his attorney kept re-applying on his behalf.  He finally was awarded the SSDI but it was a very long drawn-out affair.  Many give up as it is so tedious.  It is a Federal monthly stipend for life.
I guess I live in a parallel universe because I have assisted dozens of people over the years in filling out the disability papers, attaching medical records and referrals to their doctors and finally getting thier benefits within 1 yr. Sure it isn't easy to get it, but good documentation from someone's health care provider is vital. Yet I have seen a friend left with only 1 lung running on 30% capacity get turned down several times. (he finally got it but it took 2 yrs) IMO a psych disability is easier to obtain.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #391 on: January 25, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »

About GA's letter! Last I heard, LE had the letter & it had not been turned over to anyone. And since it seems as though George & Cindy have distanced themselves from Baez, I doubt that he would have it to give to Geraldo. Conway is strictly, all about the Anthony's, Baez is all about Casey. IMO

AND GOOD MORNING ALL! Granddaughters are here so it's a wild morning, I'll be in & out i'm sure! 
I hear what you are saying, but what is interesting is late Friday afternoon Baez filed a motion to get more info on R Morales, could it be possible he is one of Casey's friends that George was mentioning in his note.
IMO Jose filed to get that info on Ricardo because of the last doc dump.In there is the info about Ricardo's 2nd LE interview,about the LE search on his computer.Apparently before Ricardo handed over his computer,he tried to erase some stuff but LE investigated what he erased and determined that it had nothing to do with this case.I guess Jose wants to know what info was erased to see for himself.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 25, 2009, 11:56:05 AM »

Im coming to the party late, who do we think could have raped her????

Good Morning A-1 

I don't think I've read any guesses but I'm on Daddy duty so I may have missed them
Morning Sea, I left you a message in your EP Forum.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #393 on: January 25, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »

Naa they are going to try to pin Rico or another of her "friends".. looks like Rico is the donkey the tail is trying to be pinned on right now though

Casey Anthony's Ex-Boyfriend Posted 'Chloroform' Image On MySpace
Attorney Files Motion Over Forensic Exam
POSTED: Saturday, January 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:35 pm EST January 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The attorney for Casey Anthony filed a motion late Friday afternoon seeking more information about an ex-boyfriend of his client's who posted a picture on MySpace that showed a man and woman with the title "win her over with chloroform."
Jose Baez wants prosecutors to turn over information about Ricardo Morales, including details about a forensic examination conducted on his computer.
In the more than 3,000 pages of discovery turned over by the state to Anthony's defense team, it was revealed that detectives questioned Morales at least twice.
In the second interview, which occurred in October, Morales said he dated Anthony from January through mid-April, two months before Caylee was last seen alive.
Morales told detectives he posted the chloroform picture on his MySpace page around the beginning of 2008. It was sometime after that when someone did a search for the word "chloroform" on the home computer of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony lived with Caylee.
A short time later, Morales and Casey Anthony broke up.
When Morales was asked about the photo, he told detectives it was "kind of funny."
He did not remove the photo from the MySpace page until after Casey Anthony was arrested.
Forensic teams found trace amounts of chloroform in Casey Anthony's car.
Morales also told detectives that Casey Anthony had access to his computer when she was at his apartment. His laptop was analyzed, and detectives noted that "there was nothing incriminating on his computer" although "it appeared some files had been deleted" the same day it was turned over to detectives.
Baez said he wants to determine if the evidence is incriminating, so he filed the motion, which could be heard as early as Friday.
Morales told detectives that he never had a conversation with Casey Anthony about chloroform nor did he recall her ever asking about chloroform or the image on his MySpace page.
A judge ruled on Friday that Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, must now attend all court proceedings in her case.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #394 on: January 25, 2009, 11:56:46 AM »

I just can't imagine any reason for a "legit" suicide note to be made public.    Doesn't make sense to me.   Unless the note was a scam.   
Has it been made public?  I had not seen that yet.  All I have seen so far is that George is to stay in the hospital until Monday.  Where can I find the note or info on the note itself?  I thought that not even Conway had seen the note....I am out of the loop.

No. Last night Geraldo - as a teaser for his show - said something about having the suicide note to show.   But, Conway was on his show last night - and Geraldo asked him if he had the note, and Conway said "no". 

I personally don't want to know everything George put in the note.  I think it is just way too personal and I hope they don't release it to the public.   And, I truly hope George gets the help he needs.
Oh.  I thought that it was read on a blog that Cindy had sold the note to Geraldo and then when the Geraldo show came around he had no mention of the letter until the last few minutes of the show where he was talking about GA and his condition with Conway.
I thought what you were talking about was that the note had been released.  I had only heard and read that it was blogger rumor.

What I said originally was that I can't see ANY reason at all for that note to be released.   I hope Geraldo never puts it on his show.  George has a  right to his privacy and I don't think the rest of the world needs to know what he was feeling or wrote in his note.   jmo.

i couldnt agree  with you more. i know i would hope that the darkest time in my life would be just that, mine. noone should be defined by what they did and thought in the single most horrible thing that has happened to them.

Exactly.   And, if that note appears on Geraldo's show, it will make me sick to my stomach.   

seriously, and i hope youd be kind enough to share it with me.

it could backlash if it happens, i think the public would be as disgusted and outraged as wed be.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 25, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »

Now that would be eaten up by Hollywood for sure!  Are you Steels Legal Assistant by chance?
Not yet, how bout it Steel????

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #396 on: January 25, 2009, 11:58:06 AM »

From the last thread
Rmcalo,I did notice one large part blacked out(pertaining to Cindy's Dad)and now it bugs me.At the end of the blacked out paragraph it said something about Alexander Plesea claims no knowledge of....something or another.
Someone on here was explaining a while back how to copy from the PDF files into a program(maybe word?)and that would allow you to read the blacked out parts.

Someone on here was explaining a while back how to copy from the PDF files into a program(maybe word?)and that would allow you to read the blacked out parts
   I tried doesn't work.  I could only see it possibly working if the black out was done in Adobe or another software program.  There is no way it could work if blacked out with a marker.
Thanks for trying it Today.I couldn't even get the PDF page to copy lol

Karma Is Coming

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: January 25, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »

I believe:
  When the trial starts the first thing the judge will do is to disregard all the atrocious rumors regarding the entire Anthony family.  The only information the jury can consider will be what is validated for evidence there in the courtroom.  That is when we will hear clear and precise confirmation proving that Casey and only Casey had motive and opportunity to murder her child. Everything we have been hearing now means naught until proved in a court of law.  Then – Only Heaven can help Casey. 
That is what I believe and am waiting for.

The sad of the story is Spoken Words can hurt so badly then time will heal all wounds.  The dynamics of this entire case will have wounded so many, needlessly so.

I agree with everything that you are saying.  I do think though, regardless of what a Judge tells you, a jury, what to think, you are still going to have all the media and news hipe thoughts in your head...that is what the defense could be counting on..regardless of what you have been told to do, those tidbits will come back in to your thought process.

I agree Dolce, however when the jury deliberates, I think between 12 jurors, all the trash will be thrown out.  At least that is what I hope!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 25, 2009, 12:10:08 PM »

Who thinks Baez is going to try and throw Morales under the bus? 
I think it is gonna be very crowded under there 

No doubt.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 25, 2009, 12:12:18 PM »

Imagine waking up today being Lee Anthony and seeing the National Enquirer story.. esp if it is untrue and Crazy IS saying this stuff about him??
If it was me, I would be totally devastated. Where do you go where no one knows you?? This girl has destroyed her crazy azzed family and provoked such emotion from people who don't even know them. God Bless you baby Caylee, you never had a chance

I think Aruba would be a destination of choice.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.