May 23, 2024, 05:27:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 351721 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: January 26, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »

Also not on the witness list is Tim Miller.  This makes Baez's motion for TES records mute IMHO, however I could be wrong.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: January 26, 2009, 03:24:17 PM »

George Anthony Staying Hospitalized Monday
Monday, January 26, 2009 – updated: 12:57 pm EST January 26, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony, won't be released from a Daytona Beach hospital Monday, but attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News that it's possible George will be released this week. Halifax Medical Center confirmed George would remain hospitalized Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: George May Be Transferred
GEORGE FOUND: Raw Video | See Images
911 CALL: George Reported Missing | Transcript
DOCUMENTS: Sheriff's Incident Report | Dispatch Log
AT THE ANTHONY HOME: See Images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Anthony is still in stable condition and his release, discharge date, has not yet been determined. So there isn't any really new updates right now," Halifax Medical Center's Salina Wang told Eyewitness News on Monday.

George could have been released Monday morning, because the 72-hour required stay under Florida's Baker Act had expired. Conway said they are still waiting on doctors to confirm a treatment plan. That may include George being released to a treatment facility closer to his Orange County home.

Conway told Eyewitness News on Monday that George is doing better and, in turn, Cindy is doing better knowing that George is expected to be okay.

MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee

Conway said he'll be visiting George at the hospital on Tuesday.

George's daughter, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

STATE ISSUES WITNESS LIST, BAEZ FILES MOTION

The state released an updated version of their witness list Monday afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony (read witness list). The list is several pages long and, on it, are her family, George, Cindy and Lee.

WITNESS LIST: Read State's Updated List
DEFENSE MOTION: Motion To Compel Computer Evidence

Also on the list are Casey's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, former best friend Amy Huizenga, several other friends and members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Casey's attorney Jose Baez also filed a motion Monday to obtain documents on former boyfriend Ricardo Morales' MySpace page (read motion). One had a picture with the phrase, "Winning women over with chloroform."

ATTORNEY SAYS IT'S TIME TO BURY CAYLEE

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said he thinks George needs more time to heal.

Conway appeared on national television Monday morning. He said, in order to heal, the Anthonys lives need to return to normal and that can't begin to happen until the family buries Caylee.

Conway said George and Cindy have been criticized for delaying the burial, but the delay is not their choice.

"They've allowed the state and defense to do what they need to do in preparation for Casey Anthony's trial. That's delayed the burial of their granddaughter. And it's time now that we get on with that," Conway said.

Conway would not go into exactly what happened in the motel room where George was found last week, but he did say if police did not find George when they did, he thinks the outcome would have been different.

CASEY TO BE IN COURT FRIDAY

Casey Anthony will be back in court later this week for a hearing. A judge ruled that she must attend future court hearings in the case against her (read judge's order).

On Friday morning, her lawyers will ask the judge to order the owner of the property where Caylee's remains were found to let them in to inspect the area (read defense team's motion).

The defense also wants records on whether Texas EquuSearch volunteers searched that same area.

Can you post the link to this, please?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1542 on: January 26, 2009, 03:25:07 PM »

Also not on the witness list is Tim Miller.  This makes Baez's motion for TES records mute IMHO, however I could be wrong.
I do not believe it is possible for Good and Evil to inhabit the same room at one time.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: January 26, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »

Casey's attorney Jose Baez also filed a motion Monday to obtain documents on former boyfriend Ricardo Morales' MySpace page (read motion). One had a picture with the phrase, "Winning women over with chloroform."

Given that Baez is in such hot persuit of Mr. Chloroform, can we assume that chloroform must have been found in or within or around the remains of Caylee?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: January 26, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »

SS, are you okay??  You haven't posted since you saw the picture of "Klaas".....  

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1545 on: January 26, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »

Let's theoretically say that LA is/was Caylee's father.  I still don't understand how this has a logical bearing on why KC killed Caylee, thus how it applies to the case. 

If KC was going to kill Caylee because of insest, although I would see her as the do-er rather than the do-e, why wouldn't she have done this a long time ago?  She carried the same personality before the murder as after.  Why wait for 2 yrs. and 10 months?  What new, which pertains to LA, would all of a sudden trigger KC killing Caylee

My highlight of your post in RED ^^
How about this, Mallory is pregnant and Lee is excited, the family is excited for him.  When kc was pregnant, it was shameful, and a terrible family secret?
(this is all speculation, if in fact the rumors of Mallory's pregnancy are true, and if lee is the daddy)

That would be "something new".

However, I must add that I think she never felt attached to Caylee, never wanted her, and always resented that she was left to care for her while the daddy was "free to do his own thing".  That resentment would be a thousand times stronger if Caylee was a result of incest and was a shameful family secret.  There didn't need to be anything "new" to set her off.  It was always there, brewing underneath the surface.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: January 26, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

Dolce, I found a pic of Klaas!!!!!!

((edit - no posting of private information  ))
Darn it!  I missed it!!  Klaas has the quickest set of monkey fingers known to man!

I saved it 

I would have been disappointed if you hadn't.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: January 26, 2009, 03:31:51 PM »

I bet Ricardo is cursing the day he ever met this witch! 
OMG, Baez is gonna try and pin this on Ricardo now???
How many more?   Before this is over will every single person who knew the moster be accused?  Deflect, deflect, deflect!!!
Will every single person that offered the Anthonys help or kindness also be accused???

I guess Jose's "Casey is Innocent "line isn't getting many tips!
This is sooooo not right!

This is a prime example of the "paddle effect".

That's when someone (defense attorney in this case) takes a great big paddle and smacks it down on a big pile of poo.  The poo goes flying in all directions and onto other people.  The others are sooooo busy trying to clean the poo off themselves that the main person (Casey) is forgotten. 

IMO we'll see this paddle effect many times in the days leading up to the actual trial.

Yes you summed that one up good!  And i think Baez and his Scheme Team are really good poo splatterers!!!   
And, eta- I love typing Scheme Team, that's what they are, I think!  And I had my hands smacked at another site for saying that!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: January 26, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »

really?  wow.  I guess my sis has more of a life than some do too.  She doesn't live and breathe " myspace ". She's in school, and working too. Plus has a fiance.

Good for your sis- keeping out of trouble. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

~
« Reply #1549 on: January 26, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »

Dolce~ I missed the entire fox News story on GA and the stay at the hospital.........I thought in the teaser it was going to mention "why" he was staying. I'm ............well, at work and sorta trying to and catch the news and stay here, so I missed it. Did any Monkey catch Fox News after Whorealdo attacked Blago on the street???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: January 26, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »

Mstam656,Here you go.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18562788/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: January 26, 2009, 03:34:16 PM »

Hey ... I have not doubt that the contents of the letter will emerge.  In other words ... the truth will be revealed.

Until then ... Orlando media publications are all we have to go on.  If we are going to disregard the words of these publications ... I believe the dialogue in the Casey Anthony case would come to a stop.

Janet

IMO  I hope the contents of the letter NEVER emerges.  Since we seem to get no indication that George has spilled any new information "pertinent" to the demise of Caylee, then I'm not sure I know why the contents of the letter should come out.  It's in LE's hands and it would be part of a medical record.  There are privacy laws...unless George wants to disclose the contents himself. 

IF the contents ever come out, IMO, everyone (press, pundits, bloggers, etc.) will pick over every single word and parse it into a million pieces.  Everyone will have an opinion about what it means.  None will be right IMO because how can you "know" what a person in depression and pain is thinking...you can't....you might know how you would think...but we can't know what another person is thinking....IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: January 26, 2009, 03:34:52 PM »

Dolce~ I missed the entire fox News story on GA and the stay at the hospital.........I thought in the teaser it was going to mention "why" he was staying. I'm ............well, at work and sorta trying to and catch the news and stay here, so I missed it. Did any Monkey catch Fox News after Whorealdo attacked Blago on the street???

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: January 26, 2009, 03:36:19 PM »

thanks so much.... 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: January 26, 2009, 03:37:59 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

Answered my question about Annie Dowling

Wow, still catching up - went out for awhile.

So, we got TWO Dantes on the list.   One has "address to be provided".   Mark H - "address to be provided".   And Annie D - "address to be provided".   hmmmm.    Why is it that the people I'm the most interested in - have that behind their name?   

This list is incredible.    I wonder if KC gets to see this list, or if Baez will keep it from her.   The list alone should be enough to scare the crap out of her.    jmo
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: January 26, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »

IMO  I hope the contents of the letter NEVER emerges.  Since we seem to get no indication that George has spilled any new information "pertinent" to the demise of Caylee, then I'm not sure I know why the contents of the letter should come out.  It's in LE's hands and it would be part of a medical record.  There are privacy laws...unless George wants to disclose the contents himself. 

IF the contents ever come out, IMO, everyone (press, pundits, bloggers, etc.) will pick over every single word and parse it into a million pieces.  Everyone will have an opinion about what it means.  None will be right IMO because how can you "know" what a person in depression and pain is thinking...you can't....you might know how you would think...but we can't know what another person is thinking....IMO
Puzzler I must say that I love all of your posts girlfriend!  Even the ones about poo!

I agree, I do not think that the letter holds any truth in regards to Caylee's demise, if it had then surely LE would have come out to say "we have a new clue", or something along those lines.  The letter is a personal statement between George and his family, whatever it may contain, I do not think it would be morally right for the media to disclose its content, in fact I do not think it would be right for LE to disclose its content.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: January 26, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

Answered my question about Annie Dowling

Wow, still catching up - went out for awhile.

So, we got TWO Dantes on the list.   One has "address to be provided".   Mark H - "address to be provided".   And Annie D - "address to be provided".   hmmmm.    Why is it that the people I'm the most interested in - have that behind their name?   

This list is incredible.    I wonder if KC gets to see this list, or if Baez will keep it from her.   The list alone should be enough to scare the crap out of her.    jmo
One reason that the Judge ordered her to be in court from now on.  It will limit what can be kept from her. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1557 on: January 26, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »

Hey ... I have not doubt that the contents of the letter will emerge.  In other words ... the truth will be revealed.

Until then ... Orlando media publications are all we have to go on.  If we are going to disregard the words of these publications ... I believe the dialogue in the Casey Anthony case would come to a stop.

Janet

I agree, some things should be kept private~unless it pertains to some evidence regarding Caylee, etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1558 on: January 26, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   

I MISSED IT!! Was it the one in the mirror?

While we're on pics and gorgeous, did you notice Flossy has a new admirer? MOO!!   

She's SUCH a flirt!!!

No, it wasn't me it was a playboy bunny!

I knew you were a hottie, Klaas!

CBB, why do you keep trying to set me up with all of those "nice guys"?  You know I like the bad boys!  This one keeps asking me to be his "Lady Friend".  I said, "who are you calling a lady??"  If he weren't behind me, I'd quit lifting up my top!

I can't quit laughing! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! If I can just get by with this last off topic, I promise to stay on the rest of the day!!!  I just had to highlight this and say that I'm not going to touch it with a ten foot pole!!!

BUT my evil twin would say, "If he's behind you, what's the point?"

Ducking and running...........................
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: January 26, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.

Yes, I agree.  Also, just maybe...George was trying to say something positive about each family member because those would be the words they would remember.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.