June 03, 2024, 09:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 875749 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: October 24, 2012, 04:53:34 PM »

I sure hope that this is the right person and not just a nutty kid wanting attention...

kudos to this mom for turning him in.
As a mother, how must it feel knowing that your child is such a monster...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 24, 2012, 05:09:23 PM »

I sure hope that this is the right person and not just a nutty kid wanting attention...

i know i read back that sigg, had confessed to mom,wondering if this is why he did
way to go westminster LE

Hundreds Of DNA Samples Taken In Jessica Ridgeway Case
October 23, 2012 6:10 PM
 ::snipping2::
WESTMINSTER, Colo. (CBS4) – The Westminster Police Department confirmed Tuesday that they have collected hundreds of samples of DNA from people around the community in the effort to catch Jessica Ridgeway’s killer.
The samples fall into several categories — those contacted in the canvass of Ridgeway’s neighborhood or where her backpack was found in Superior; people in the area who were on cellphones at the time of the disappearance; and those who might fit the description of the person who they are seeking, who they described as 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 with light skin and brown hair.

Police confirm 500 samples have been taken.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/23/hundreds-of-dna-samples-taken-in-jessica-ridgeway-case/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 24, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »

Mom's heart must be breaking.  There are times when doing right causes so much pain.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: October 24, 2012, 05:27:43 PM »

Brandi ... thank you for posting those maps.

I am off for a couple of days.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: October 24, 2012, 05:29:12 PM »

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: October 24, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »

Mom's heart must be breaking.  There are times when doing right causes so much pain.

Janet

Yes indeed. This crime has hurt so many people. Can't imagine how his mother is feeling, but so glad she did the right thing.

I heard on live streams today that he waived his rights and that his mother gave authority for him to be questioned. They said he had been taken to a juvenile facility.

I also watched an interview with a neighborhood girl, not much older looking than Jessica. She said he was quiet, gothic, shy and kept to himself, mostly. He did like to play, "Capture the Flag" with her and other girls. She said he was constantly around other girls. She claimed to have known him for 9 years, although she did not look old enough to make that claim.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: October 24, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »

Just got home... Thank you everyone for the updates!

I'm furious and mad...    But relieved to hear that LE has arrested someone!

Does he have a history of mistreating or hurting animals?

Poor sweet Jessica... Rest in Peace...   an angelic monkey  There will be justice--at last!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #867 on: October 24, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/friends-of-austin-reed-sigg-say-suspect-in-jessica-ridgeway-abduction-was-very-shy-quiet

Friends of Austin Reed Sigg say suspect in Jessica Ridgeway abduction was very shy, quiet
Video Photos

Posted: 10/24/2012
Last Updated: 1 hour ago

"He kept to himself," said Brooke Olds.

Olds said she doesn't remember how she met Sigg, but she's known him for about 9 years.

"He would just always ask to play with us, when we were younger," said Olds.

"I would say he was Gothic," said Olds. "He never really talked about his family or his friends, all he talked about was playing or spending time with us."

Olds said he liked to play catch the flag with the neighborhood girls.

Olds also said Sigg didn't have a lot of friends that she knew about.

"Just us girls," said Olds.

Olds said she was shocked that Sigg got arrested.

"I could never, ever imagine that it could be him," said Olds. "He didn't say much."

I'm shocked at how similar she looks to Jessica.   

From the video at the link:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 24, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »

http://twitter.com/9news

3h9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS
Sources tell us suspect dropped out of Standley Lake HS, got his GED, enrolled in Arapahoe Community College. #JessicaRidgeway

3h9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS
#9NEWS Legal Analyst Scott Robinson says since suspect is a juvenile, even w/charges as adult, death penalty not an option #JessicaRideway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 24, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/westminster-police-make-major-announcement-in-jessica-ridgeway-abduction-murder-case

Westminster Police arrest 17-year-old Austin Sigg in Jessica Ridgeway abduction, murder case

Austin Reed Sigg as pictured in the Standley Lake High School yearbook.

Last Updated: 5 minutes ago

By: Kim Nguyen
By: Deb Stanley

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - Westminster police announced Wednesday they have arrested a 17-year-old who has demonstrated skills in forensic science and criminology in the abduction and murder of 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.

7NEWS has learned that a woman identifying herself as Sigg's aunt said the teen went to his mother on Tuesday with "disturbing information" and she urged him to call police and turned himself in.

Sigg's mother, Mindy Sigg, told reporters that she made the phone call and her son turned himself in.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 24, 2012, 06:36:10 PM »

http://twitter.com/9news

1hjeremyjojola‏@jeremyjojola
Sigg's friends describe him as a hardcore gamer. Played a lot of World of Warcraft. Has a girlfriend according to another friend.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: October 24, 2012, 06:55:28 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/austin-sigg-told-police-where-to-find-human-remains/

CBS4 Investigator: Austin Sigg Told Police Where To Find Human Remains
October 24, 2012 4:28 PM

WESTMINSTER, Colo. (CBS4)- The murder suspect arrested in the Jessica Ridgeway case allegedly has confessed to the crime twice.

First, Austin Sigg told his mother that he was responsible for the murder of the 10-year-old who was abducted while walking to school on Oct. 5.

Sigg’s mother called Westminster Police on Tuesday to tell them about his involvement.

Police came to the home and Sigg, 17, told police in great detail about what happened to Jessica. He also told them that human remains were inside a crawl space under the home.
Sigg attended Witt Elementary, the same school Jessica attended when she was abducted. Sigg was enrolled in Jefferson County Schools from fifth to eleventh grade. After Witt Elementary, he attended Wayne Carle Middle School and Standley Lake High School.

Sigg attended Warren Tech at the same time as Standley Lake High School. Sigg did not receive a diploma from Jefferson County Schools however he did complete the GED program and received a certificate.

Sigg came from a troubled home that included divorce and many run-ins with the police.

Sigg’s father, Robert Sigg, has a long arrest history, including multiple DUIs, assault, domestic violence and drug-dealing arrests.

Robert Sigg has also been involved in numerous civil actions, most recently he was convicted in 2006 for involvement in a mortgage fraud scheme after he was arrested by the FBI.

Sigg’s mother filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in May.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: October 24, 2012, 07:00:02 PM »

http://cbsden.images.worldnow.com/images/7877791_vk.jpg

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 24, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/7878342-cbs4-video-clip/

Disturbing Details Surface About Murder Suspect In Jessica Ridgeway Case

From the video

Sigg gave two confessions, first he told his mother that he was responsible for the murder of Jessica, his mother called the authorities.  When they came to arrest him he told them in "great detail" what happened to Jessica and that her remains were in a crawl space in the home.

Another investigator says that Austin Siggs father, Robert Sigg has a long arrest record including multiple DUI's, assault and domestic violence arrests, and a drug dealing arrest.  He has also been involved in multiple civil actions in one of which he was arrested by the FBI and he was convicted of being involved in a Mortgage Fraud scheme in 2006.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: October 24, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »

A KID murdered Jessica!
Sigg.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 24, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »

Who is Austin Reed Sigg, the suspect arrested in the Jessica Ridgeway abduction, murder case?
Sigg won awards in forensic science competitions
Last Updated: 21 minutes ago

Fascination With CSI

The CALL 7 Investigators have learned that Sigg had an interest in crime scene investigations -- or CSI. In high school, Sigg was part of HOSA, Health Occupation Students of America. He took second place with a team competing in a CSI event in the group's 2012 competition. He was also a finalist in forensic science at that same competition.

Sigg competed as a student from Warren Tech, described as "the premier Career and Technical Education center" for Jefferson County Public Schools on the district's website.

Warren Tech, which has campuses in Arvada and Lakewood, offers specialized programs, including Criminal Justice and Forensic Science.

Sigg's Internet Alter Ego -- Dohastvath

A 17-year-old Austin Sigg has a Myspace.com page that uses the prolife name "Dohastvath." A video-gamer websites states that Dohastvath is "Austin."

Dohastvath has a YouTube account called "DNA." Both the YouTube and Myspace accounts use the same profile avatar -- a graphic image of a red-headed man in a long black coat and black pants.   

On his YouTube profile, Dohastvath comments on a song called "Stalking Your Mom," which is performed by Wax. He also has a video link to the execution of hanging of former Iraq dictator Saddam Hussein.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/who-is-austin-reed-sigg-the-suspect-arrested-in-the-jessica-ridgeway-abduction-murder-case
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 24, 2012, 07:24:14 PM »

Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD

Austin Sigg is being held at the Mount View (not Mountain View) Detention Center in Jeffco.

https://twitter.com/WestminsterPD

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CDHS-ChildYouthFam/CBON/1251583543600

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: October 24, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »

Webstagram » @dohastvath
http://web.stagram.com/n/dohastvath
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 24, 2012, 07:26:13 PM »

A KID murdered Jessica!
Sigg.

A monster murdered Jessica.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: October 24, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »

Human remains found in the crawl space under Sigg's home.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/austin-sigg-told-police-where-to-find-human-remains/

Austin Sigg Told Police Where To Find Human Remains

Police came to the home and Sigg, 17, told police in great detail about what happened to Jessica. He also told them that human remains were inside a crawl space under the home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.