June 01, 2024, 09:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 256096 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 08, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »

Thank you SS. It's nice to hear because I like making them. I've been trying to hide out in there to finish the avatar thread, but I can't resist news of Natalee. Caylee's heating up too.

In a weird way, I'm so proud of Natalee. Look what she has brought to light, and who knows what she has prevented by perhaps someone making a decision NOT to vacation in Aruba because of her case.

CBB, Could you dress me for Mardi Gras? Please and thank you.

Hi Cajun. Can you meet me in the thread at the link in my signature line? Thnks! 

I'm there and thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: January 08, 2009, 01:16:30 PM »

Janet,

It was not my intent to be short last night.  I was overtired due to being awakened at 4am by son & DH discussion about the ice storm we'd had and the horrible conditions here.  Neither was able to make it into work, yesterday. 

Anyway, when I spoke of who may have brokered the Persistence undertaking, I was thinking more of benefactors or associates in big businesses, with similar interests & goals.  I was not questioning everyday people like ourselves who donated to the venture (regarding your referencing a scam). 

I understand 2NJSons_Mom.

The weather conditions across the States and Canada are unbelieveable.  Everybody should just stay home if it is not essential to be on the roads.

A large section of I5 ... the major route between Seattle and the Canadian border ... has been closed because of flooding.

We have had sooo much snow as well as below freezing temperature in the past couple of weeks which created many problems.  However ... now that the weather has warmed and ... it is raining ... different problems are emerging.  There is flooding ... collapsed roofs (heavy snow) ... pot holes in the roads ...

Take care.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 08, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

Any word from Kermit recently?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 08, 2009, 01:32:46 PM »

Not since ...

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #947 on: January 06, 2009, 10:40:09 PM »

HANS MOS IS LYING!

Kyle stated: "In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.
In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric."

Kyle stated: "notice the blue fabric swayed in the current"

Kyle stated: "The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening."

The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson AND Hans Mos.

Kyle stated: "Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle stated: "The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull."

Tim Miller was convinced it was a skull too.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg615047#msg615047

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 08, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »

Nothing except that Janet is having an exclusive VIP party for Kermit in the Pond.I kid you Janet.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 08, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »

The Netherlands not to cut ties with Aruba over Rudy Croes-threats towards Brinkman.

http://binnenland.nieuws.nl/542098/brinkman-affaire_laat_banden_met_aruba_ongemoeid

Hirsch Ballin says he hasn't found proof Croes made these threats.

Of course they won't cut ties!Aruba is the island where the dirty politicians clean their money,as well as play.JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 08, 2009, 01:45:28 PM »

http://content1a.omroep.nl/f9bdb55ea92a023fdd6640654bd8b40a/4965c83e/rnw/smac/cms/car_brinkman_holloway_zaak_20090106_44_1kHz.mp3

interview Hero Brinkman.

Jan van der Straten wants a Rijksrecherche investigation (Brinkman proposed this).
Rudy Croes doesn't want this.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 08, 2009, 01:48:14 PM »

http://content1a.omroep.nl/f9bdb55ea92a023fdd6640654bd8b40a/4965c83e/rnw/smac/cms/car_brinkman_holloway_zaak_20090106_44_1kHz.mp3

interview Hero Brinkman.

Jan van der Straten wants a Rijksrecherche investigation (Brinkman proposed this).

Is Jan VDS calling Rudy's Bluff?This cover-up does go right to the top and right back to Remkes.JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 08, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »

Nothing except that Janet is having an exclusive VIP party for Kermit in the Pond.I kid you Janet.

All Monkey are invited but ... the interrogation will not talk place at the heated pond at the back of the property ... the heated pond outlined with tiny Japanese lanterns.  The session will be held in Tamikosmom's home in the family room.  Picture it.  There will be a large conference table with Monkeys seated all around with ... Kermit at the head.

Kermit's Grandma's Shoefly pie will be in the oven warming but ... the frog will not be afforded a slice  until all questions are answered regarding the Persistence undertaking to the satisfaction of all Monkeys present ... Monkeys who will be partaking on Mr. Tamikosmom's sushi rolls ... carrot cake (Safeway Bakery) and ... Tim Horton's coffee.

Suggestions are welcome.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 08, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »

All Monkey are invited but ... the interrogation will not talk place at the heated pond at the back of the property ... the heated pond outlined with tiny Japanese lanterns.  The session will be held in Tamikosmom's home in the family room.  Picture it.  There will be a large conference table with Monkeys seated all around with ... Kermit at the head.

Kermit's Grandma's Shoefly pie will be in the oven warming but ... the frog will not be afforded a slice  until all questions are answered regarding the Persistence undertaking to the satisfaction of all Monkeys present ... Monkeys who will be partaking on Mr. Tamikosmom's sushi rolls ... carrot cake (Safeway Bakery) and ... Tim Horton's coffee.

Suggestions are welcome.

Janet

The visualiztion of that is fabulous!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 08, 2009, 01:53:10 PM »

Early stages Holloway-case under reinvestigation

7 Jan, 2009, 08:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD -- Procurator-general Rob Pietersz has started an ‘investigation of the facts’ into the statements of justice-minister Rudy Croes about the early stage of the investigation on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Minister Croes said in an interview in December of last year that the Dutch investigation-leader Jan van der Straten has seriously obstructed the investigation right after the disappearance of the American teenager in May of 2005.  The minister had heard Van der Straten say in a conversation at that time:  “I can’t do this to my friend Paul.”  The fact that there was at that time a lot of telephone traffic between Paul van der Sloot – the father of the suspect Joran – and the investigation-leader Van der Straten, is very suspicious to Croes.  Furthermore, right after Natalee’s disappearance, Van der Straten had deployed a second-class team of police.  “That was the flexi-team; a team that is deployed during carnival”, said Croes, who indicated that he wants a new investigation into the role of Van der Straten and Van der Sloot.  After the accusations, the Dutch state secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations) demanded that Croes must start an immediate investigation to see whether his declarations are true.

Spokesperson Angela already indicated that no further details are done during the investigation.  “The results of the investigation will be outlined not before the investigation is rounded off.  It’s difficult to say when that will be.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51283.php

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: January 08, 2009, 02:01:33 PM »

If all this Persistence/Kyle conspiracy theory stuff is the real deal, why is the family, the media, etc. not jumping all over it?  The more I read all Kyle's "statements" the more he reminds of when my son was 14 and had his own website.  I think Kyle the ocean exploring geek has a little make believe world going on, and you're all going along for the ride.  If nobody has any real evidence here (no, Kyle's words are not evidence), I think it's time to get off this subject, especially if it is hurting the family.  I would bank on the fact that the family, DeVries, Tim Miller, Greta, etc. all have a better idea of the real facts of the case than Kyle does.  Re-read the end of Beth's book for her theory, re-watch the Dateline show and see the dedication on the faces of everyone working together on the Persistence.  This Kyle stuff is nothing but conspiracy theory.  You are losing some of the smartest monkeys because most of you are locked onto this one theory, and some are being mean to those who oppose "the" theory!  And aren't the snarky posts talking about other posters off-topic? 

Iris ... Kyle Kingman is not a 14 year old kid.  Kyle Kingman is an adult.  Kyle Kingman has a profession career in oceanography.  Kyle Kingman owns his own company.  Kyle Kingman is a husband.  Kyle Kingman is a father.  Kyle Kingman held a professional position on board the Persistence.

I am a believer in Kyle's own words ... words that exposed that the Persistence endeavor had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway and ... had everything to do with John Silvetti assisting the ALE in the finale to the great Aruban coverup in exchange for benefits that furthered his own self interests on the island.

Now that Kyle Kingman' own words are not going to go away and ... those who have up until now upheld both Kyle and John Silvetti realize there is a conflict and ... a choice needs to be made in regards to alliance.

1.  If Kyle Kingman's words are the truth then ... John Silvetti is a scam artist in regards his claims regarding the objective of Persistence undertaking or ...

2.  If Kyle Kingman's words are outright lies then ... there is no proof that John Silvetti's intentions were nothing but honorable.

Iris ... if your post is any indication ... I do believe that Kyle Kingman is going to be thrown under the bus with the implication that he is a liar and ... John Silvetti will emerge the hero of the Persistence endeavor.

Hey ... maybe a negotiated agreement betwee Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti will have Kyle  conceding that his own words posted to the Natalee's Freebirds and Scared Monkey sites were fabricated.

Iris ... I have a question.  Do you have any connection to John Silvetti?

Thank you.

Janet

Give me a friggin break.  See this is exactly what I am saying.  As soon as someone disagrees with "the" theory, here start the personal attacks.  Heavin forbid someone suggest that you are all stuck on this Persistence conspiracy tangent and a going in the wrong direction.  Well I commend you, how clever of you to have found us out. The truth is that Silvetti is in my Scientology group and we've been having an affair.  Please don't tell anyone, let's just keep it between ourselves.

When Tim Miller says he was kicked off the Persistence, I'll start to give "the" theory some credence, but not a second before.  Now I have to go work, so I guess I will look forward to the "post and run" comments if I come back later.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 08, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »

3:15pm in Aruba.Arrest week is slowly coming to a close with only a few business hours left today,as well as tomorrow.Has anyone heard any information on a impending arrest regarding the MAJOR player?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 08, 2009, 02:23:36 PM »

interview Hero Brinkman.

Thanks Caesu, he also said he`s in contact with the Holloway family.
When the whole thing would be investigated by the Rijksrecherche, Paulus, King, other scum and maybe even Croes goes down

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #554 on: January 08, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »

3:15pm in Aruba.Arrest week is slowly coming to a close with only a few business hours left today,as well as tomorrow.Has anyone heard any information on a impending arrest regarding the MAJOR player?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH
KTF...I'm glad to see that You are Keeping The Faith...lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »

If all this Persistence/Kyle conspiracy theory stuff is the real deal, why is the family, the media, etc. not jumping all over it?  The more I read all Kyle's "statements" the more he reminds of when my son was 14 and had his own website.  I think Kyle the ocean exploring geek has a little make believe world going on, and you're all going along for the ride.  If nobody has any real evidence here (no, Kyle's words are not evidence), I think it's time to get off this subject, especially if it is hurting the family.  I would bank on the fact that the family, DeVries, Tim Miller, Greta, etc. all have a better idea of the real facts of the case than Kyle does.  Re-read the end of Beth's book for her theory, re-watch the Dateline show and see the dedication on the faces of everyone working together on the Persistence.  This Kyle stuff is nothing but conspiracy theory.  You are losing some of the smartest monkeys because most of you are locked onto this one theory, and some are being mean to those who oppose "the" theory!  And aren't the snarky posts talking about other posters off-topic? 

Iris ... Kyle Kingman is not a 14 year old kid.  Kyle Kingman is an adult.  Kyle Kingman has a profession career in oceanography.  Kyle Kingman owns his own company.  Kyle Kingman is a husband.  Kyle Kingman is a father.  Kyle Kingman held a professional position on board the Persistence.

I am a believer in Kyle's own words ... words that exposed that the Persistence endeavor had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway and ... had everything to do with John Silvetti assisting the ALE in the finale to the great Aruban coverup in exchange for benefits that furthered his own self interests on the island.

Now that Kyle Kingman' own words are not going to go away and ... those who have up until now upheld both Kyle and John Silvetti realize there is a conflict and ... a choice needs to be made in regards to alliance.

1.  If Kyle Kingman's words are the truth then ... John Silvetti is a scam artist in regards his claims regarding the objective of Persistence undertaking or ...

2.  If Kyle Kingman's words are outright lies then ... there is no proof that John Silvetti's intentions were nothing but honorable.

Iris ... if your post is any indication ... I do believe that Kyle Kingman is going to be thrown under the bus with the implication that he is a liar and ... John Silvetti will emerge the hero of the Persistence endeavor.

Hey ... maybe a negotiated agreement betwee Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti will have Kyle  conceding that his own words posted to the Natalee's Freebirds and Scared Monkey sites were fabricated.

Thank you.

Janet

Give me a friggin break.  See this is exactly what I am saying.  As soon as someone disagrees with "the" theory, here start the personal attacks.  Heavin forbid someone suggest that you are all stuck on this Persistence conspiracy tangent and a going in the wrong direction.  Well I commend you, how clever of you to have found us out. The truth is that Silvetti is in my Scientology group and we've been having an affair.  Please don't tell anyone, let's just keep it between ourselves.

When Tim Miller says he was kicked off the Persistence, I'll start to give "the" theory some credence, but not a second before.  Now I have to go work, so I guess I will look forward to the "post and run" comments if I come back later.

Hi Iris,

There is no "one theory" here.

Statements of "sweeping generalizations" such as "ALL OF YOU" make your statements less credible.

This is not a post and run.  I will be here all day and most of the night.   

Helen Back

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2009, 02:30:43 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

I honestly won't be let down if a MAJOR player isn't arrested.I swear!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

I hope this sarcasm does not mean you would enjoy it when there is not going to be an arrest

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

PERSONAL ATTACK????

Iris ... it was not my intention.  It is all about differing perspectives on the topic at hand.

THE THEORY????

Iris ... I do not have a theory.  A theory is not necessary.  Kyle Kingman's own words reveal the entire story encompassing the Persistence undertaking and ... I believe his own words  100%.

This is why I post Kyle Kingman's story in his own words over and over and over again.  It is a reminder that John Silvetti's motives were not about justice for Natalee Holloway ... not about closure for her family.  It is all about Silvetti's own self-serving professional interests.  It is all about a family who will never be afforded the opportunity to bring their beloved home to rest on American soil.

Iris ... please answer my question.  Do you have a connection to John Silvetti?

Thank you.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

I honestly won't be let down if a MAJOR player isn't arrested.I swear!
  All of Us Monkeys will be here for You should it not happen......but keep Your fingers crossed anyways...after all We still have the rest of today and tomorrow...And Aruba does like making arrests on Fridays.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.