May 23, 2024, 04:28:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 278598 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: March 02, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

Casey right after court session:

"Ilike big butts and Ill tell you why"

Ohmmmmmm... someone's channeling CC.  j/k   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 02, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »

Casey right after court session:

"Ilike big butts and Ill tell you why"

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: March 02, 2009, 07:02:02 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

We have a very flawed system!!   

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  

Really, like what??? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #443 on: March 02, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  
If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: March 02, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »

JVM is going to tell us why we were only able to see KC from behind today.   
Also, Luka is on her show tonight.     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #445 on: March 02, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »

I can understand her turning around and smiling at her parents, maybe a small wintery smile....

But that $hit eating grin is just so inappropriate, notably Cindy and George we much more subdued in response....for the moment anyway.
She still thinks she is the Prom Queen of Hopesprings Drive. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 02, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »

Everytime I look at your avi I laugh. 
That's got to be the cleaniest cat in town.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 02, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »

Everytime I look at your avi I laugh. 
That's got to be the cleaniest cat in town.

That monkey doesn't fool around - he means business!     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 02, 2009, 07:08:25 PM »

Really, like what??? 

Many psychologists take payment arrangements, there are clinic centers that offer counseling & treatment for less fortunate in virtually every county of every state in the US.  Within the Federal Government, The Bureau of  Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) provides a Health Center Database for a nationwide directory of clinics to obtain low or no-cost healthcare

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: March 02, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

The judge would never have looked at them!!  I have been through it!!  It was quite disgusting!  Took us over 2 years and well over $200.000.  Judges, especially in Florida, do not like to break the bond of biological mothers and children!! 

I have talked to many and our case was not much different!!  Very little evidence is allowed!  We almost weren't even allowed to have the court appointed Guardian ad litem testify - sighting a hearsay law.  Fortunately, she had enough qualifaications to be sworn in as a expert witness which allowed a broader testimony!!  It was clever move on bio mom attorneys part, but our attorney worked with the ad litem before and out smarted him!!  But it could have easily have gone the other way!!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 02, 2009, 07:14:29 PM »

Really, like what??? 

Many employers carry an EAP Employee Assistance Prgram that covers counseling, yes even drug addiction, marital counseling. Also a lot of Health Ins. Providers cover more mental health diagnoses now than in the past. Cindy should have gotten KC help a LONG time ago but she was an enabler. Cindy could have gotten custody of Caylee.... what income did KC have to show for as far as supporting her daughter? Whose roof was she sleeping under? Who paid Caylees medical bills?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 02, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »

Really, like what??? 

Many psychologists take payment arrangements, there are clinic centers that offer counseling & treatment for less fortunate in virtually every county of every state in the US.  Within the Federal Government, The Bureau of  Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) provides a Health Center Database for a nationwide directory of clinics to obtain low or no-cost healthcare
Also, Catholic Charities in Dallas has some kind of mental health counseling with a sliding pay scale. It goes by how much money a person makes. I just know this because I have seen it in my church bulletin. They also deal with addictions. I know there are resources out there. When I was just out of a bad relationship, I went to one of those kind of places. I was barely making minimum wage at the time, but it saved my sanity and made me realize there was no man in this world that I would let beat the crap out of me ever again. I think I paid around $10 bucks a session. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #452 on: March 02, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »

Thanks again to those of you that welcomed me, sorry about running out eairier my daughters ferret got sick and had to run to the vet, we had to ethuzine her. was trying to catch up on the post.
Missed the court appearance and damn Casey is sure getting FAT laying on her ass in jail eating that junk food no good I ho0pe she chokes on a twinkie...I wish I could stuff one down her throat and baez..........
They both make me sick looking at them!!!!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #453 on: March 02, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »

Thanks again to those of you that welcomed me, sorry about running out eairier my daughters ferret got sick and had to run to the vet, we had to ethuzine her. was trying to catch up on the post.
Missed the court appearance and damn Casey is sure getting FAT laying on her ass in jail eating that junk food no good I ho0pe she chokes on a twinkie...I wish I could stuff one down her throat and baez..........
So very sorry to hear that about your daughter's ferret.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 02, 2009, 07:17:20 PM »

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 02, 2009, 07:18:56 PM »

I am so sorry about your daughters pet. I hope your daughter is doing well through her grief.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: March 02, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »

Really, like what??? 

can you help me find one??  Part 2, Again, for the lower incomes!!  Middle to Upper middle class has very little options!!  I am living it and  I am very resourceful!  I have reached several dead ends.

Casey needed more than once a week with a clinical Pyschologist!!  IMO!! 
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: March 02, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »

Thanks a million, yeah it was sad times we had rescued 2 from some people had them 6 months both are heart worm pos and they have no treatment for ferrets its not like dogs where you can get rid of them.
So it was sad.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 02, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.
3babies, are we talking about getting KC the help she needed as a young adult before Caylee? Or after Caylee? Cindy knew KC was nuts pre Caylee. So she would have been on Cindy's insurance at that time. Insurance may have covered some counciling, but not much. If we are talking after Caylee was born, since KC was an adult she would have had to seek the counciling herself unless there was PROOF she was a harm to herself or to Caylee. So yes, you are correct that is very hard to prove.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: March 02, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

The more I look at her fat ass I can't take it I hope the B***H chokes on her food!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.