June 03, 2024, 03:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 325250 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #340 on: September 20, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »

DOCE, do you think George's last name "Anthony" is of our Italian persuasion?

He may have some Italian in him given the temper.  Anything is possible, many last names were changed at Ellis Island back in the day.

(For the record its Dolce..."DOLE-chay")

Thank You, Dole-chay....it's a cool name you have there! And, you never asked me how I knew you were Italian! It was the last name by itself..it was something you siad a month ago..like 'one word' or, something.. lol  ( i forget)  I'm semi-embarrassed that George may be part Italian, tho.......but....obviously Casey may be like 1/4...so.....the scary part of all this is that Casey isn't all that uncommon in todays America, etc......her lifestyle is very normal

correction: "WASN'T the last name by itself"

LOL Yes I am Italian...speak it fluently too.  Did not realize I said something that gave it all away though..LOL  I know I say "Ma" a lot on here ... is that it?  LOL

George may be...atleast partly.

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #341 on: September 20, 2008, 04:42:46 PM »

DOCE, do you think George's last name "Anthony" is of our Italian persuasion?

He may have some Italian in him given the temper.  Anything is possible, many last names were changed at Ellis Island back in the day.

(For the record its Dolce..."DOLE-chay")

Sorry..i didn't detect any 'rudeness' whatsoever..now you lost me lol  I'm a goomba...i understan everything you say 

Just re-read that and it sounded slightly rude...was not my intention.  Sorry Mike. Smile
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: September 20, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »

Guess what! The listing has been "Revised!" YIPPEE! They now have 100 percent going to the non-profit, and have it being administered by "Ebay Giving Works" It wasn't this way before, just ask MSE, who also was on top of this with me.

I still don't know about copyright legalities, but at least this seller has caved to the pressure of only 95 percent donation, and us asking how they are going to prove where the donation goes. Whew!

way to go  stayhomemommy 
Copyright problems  will be e-bays now...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: September 20, 2008, 04:47:35 PM »

I must say over the past week my original thoughts on this case have changed a bit.  I had originally thought that CA was in on it from the beginning trying to cover for her daughter.  Now, I do not think that she was from the beginning.  I think that she might have been the last to know.  She was the firecraker in the media trying to get the word out about Caylee from the very beginning, where George was sort of laid back and just watching her and following. 
The fact that she washed the pants, IMO was due to possibly a suggestion from George... he was trying to clean out the trunk, she was hovering..."Here Cindy go do something, wash these pants.."  (I get that a lot during football season)
Lee is guilty as sin.  At first I thought he was just an innocent bistandard thrown into this mess due to relation...now I think he is in this elbow deep along with George.

CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: September 20, 2008, 04:51:23 PM »

Y'all don't forget......
Jesse Grund will be on Geraldo at Large tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

Here's Jesse Grund's official statement, if you want to refresh your memory:

Just reading Jesse's statement again, and wondered if Casey buried Caylee at the beach?
You know how she lies, but some truth is sometimes webbed in....and she told Jesse, that Caylee was at the beach with the Nanny, but maybe she's at the beach cause she buried her there? Does anyone know which beaches Casey frequently went to?

I thought of the same thing a while ago and posted about it.  I know the pictures of her and Caylee at the beach were take at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach, it is right on the beach.  I recognized it because of the Holiday Inn in the background and there are two wooded areas at the park. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: September 20, 2008, 04:52:32 PM »

Lee and George with his limp noodle of a hose can share a cell together for obstruction of justice and falsifying a police report.  Cindy can share a cell with a larger than life inmate named Olga.  Casey, well she needs to get that which she deserves.  Everyone in this case is guilty of something, big or small.  Lying may not be a crime, but when you write it in as a sworn statement or testimony it becomes legal.
Just babbling right now I know...so upset that this is all still going on.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 20, 2008, 04:56:40 PM »

I must say over the past week my original thoughts on this case have changed a bit.  I had originally thought that CA was in on it from the beginning trying to cover for her daughter.  Now, I do not think that she was from the beginning.  I think that she might have been the last to know.  She was the firecraker in the media trying to get the word out about Caylee from the very beginning, where George was sort of laid back and just watching her and following. 
The fact that she washed the pants, IMO was due to possibly a suggestion from George... he was trying to clean out the trunk, she was hovering..."Here Cindy go do something, wash these pants.."  (I get that a lot during football season)
Lee is guilty as sin.  At first I thought he was just an innocent bistandard thrown into this mess due to relation...now I think he is in this elbow deep along with George.

I re listened to that one 911 call where Cindy talks about dead body smell today.  She was frantic.  It's very disturbing to listen to.  Upsetting to me. There is no way she was in on it at that point....BUT...  now as you have stated...Elbow deep with George I agree. Who better to advise her what to do then her EX COP hubby.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2008, 04:58:26 PM »

Dolce, thank you for writing about George's limp hose. I tried to do the same thing several times but had to sensor myself!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »

Lee and George with his limp noodle of a hose can share a cell together for obstruction of justice and falsifying a police report.  Cindy can share a cell with a larger than life inmate named Olga.  Casey, well she needs to get that which she deserves.  Everyone in this case is guilty of something, big or small.  Lying may not be a crime, but when you write it in as a sworn statement or testimony it becomes legal.

Dole-chay, wouldn't it be awesome if LE punked Casey with Cindy's?George's help..staged a 'break-in' and had George/Cindy lying in a pool of blood after fake gunshots rrang off...then Casey got surrounded and spilled the beans?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »

Dolce, thank you for writing about George's limp hose. I tried to do the same thing several times but had to sensor myself!

He seems to love that garden hose, seems only right that he should be aloud to take it with him to prison...for protection..you know it can get hostile in there.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »

Dole-chay, wouldn't it be awesome if LE punked Casey with Cindy's?George's help..staged a 'break-in' and had George/Cindy lying in a pool of blood after fake gunshots rrang off...then Casey got surrounded and spilled the beans?

That is very disturbing, but I see what you are saying that it would take an act of feeling as if her life was in danger before she would talk.  Many have speculated that on the boards in recent days. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #351 on: September 20, 2008, 05:04:27 PM »

POSTED ON WS

Maui4me 
As per the cell phone and Universal... on another site someone dug up that a Lee Anthony is the owner of a Universal Ventures (I believe is name) in FL... they have not been able to confirm it is same LA or what company is... has anything been posted on this here? If so, I missed it and apologize for double entry
-------------------
Do we know if this is true???

Mrsk you are so good following the paper trails do you know anything about this??

I can't find an association with Lee. I did find a Universal Gift Venture in Florida which is associated with DVD planet. They are scams and bootleg rip offs. I really doubt he's involved in this. It seems to originate from Toronto. I'll keep looking though.

Hello! I've been lurking for a few weeks.  I just want to say thank you to everyone.  I feel this forum has been very helpful in finding the truth.  Earlier this morning it was discussed about a possible connection between Lee and Universal Ventures.  Attached is a quote from Web Sluthes.  I do not know if there is a connection, but I thought it was interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly 
My old photographic memory isn't what it used to be but I believe, IF I read the name correctly on a thread earlier, this is it.....
http://www.universalventures.com/

I put Universal Ventures into google and came up with this company but it is in Minnesota. Yet, I recall someone here mentioning that LA was maybe on ebay or somewhere buying or selling action figures one night.

http://start.cortera.com/company/res...-ventures-inc/

UNIVERSAL VENTURES INC in the Toys and Hobby Goods and Supplies industry in BURNSVILLE, MN. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

There could be a link here or just another coincidence. I will try and look for the post that mentions LA and the action figures. JMO...

Welcome Burkie!

How about this? 

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G07165900356&rdocnum=G08095700023

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
UNIVERSAL VENTURES

Filing Information
Document Number G07165900356
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 06/14/2007
Expiration Date 12/31/2012
Current Owners 1
County BROWARD
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI Number 33-1168688

Mailing Address
1806 FLAMINGO PLACE
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 
Owner Information
ANTHONY, LEE
1806 FLAMINGO PLACE
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442
FEI Number: NONE
Document Number: NONE

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/1806FlamingoPlDeerfieldBeachBroward.png

That appears to be where he lives.

-whitepages

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: September 20, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »

If this was a TV pilot, nobody would watch it. It is so unbelievable! My oldest daughter came over the other day, my husband  (who is as obsessed as I am) and I were trying to tell her all about Caylee and the Anthony family. She was blown away with Casey's lies and cold demeanor.
This beautiful baby girl needs to be found and given a new home or a decent burial. The one thing that I will not watch is the video done on Father's Day. It would be way too sad...................It is very hard to see the Great Grandpa and Caylee picture.
Well, monkey friends....I have been here with you since Natalee went missing and will be here till she and Caylee are found......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #353 on: September 20, 2008, 05:07:02 PM »

well alrighty then... I will say that would not phase Casey in the least. She would call 911 w/ that same voice she uses for everything in a matter of fact way. She would be thinking, COOL...now I finally have the housee to myself.

`````````````````

I have a Q
pulled up webcam and I see caution tape across the street like at the Anthony's. Why?? I have been reading to catch up, but see no mention of it yet.
Anyone?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: September 20, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »

That appears to be where he lives.

-whitepages

Good information.  Deerfield is SE FL, that would be like 3.5 hours from his parents home.  Why would GA call his son and say "Go check on your ma" if he lived such a great distance....that MUST have just been a cover up made by GA and LA to give reasoning for his presence.....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:17:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 20, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »

woah, carpe!

Huge stack there. We were asked by the mods here to try to cut down on those ;-0

Hello, btw. 

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 20, 2008, 05:08:16 PM »

I think Cindy was the last to know too and while I think they all know now and that's why Lee didn't want anyone taking the lie detector tests, I still question at what point they knew. I'm still up in the air as to when Lee knew and what hand he played only because of the phone calls and where he tried to get Casey to talk to the FBI without Baez, that would seem dangerous if he played a role. I have thought that maybe Cindy protects Casey because she's really protecting George and/or Lee and in order to do that, she must uphold Casey's story. Casey is definately holding something over her head because she went from calling 911, saying the car smelled like a dead body to talking to her in jail saying she didn't know what Casey's role was to boom, I trust and support my daughter, she's a wonderful mother, blah, blah, blah.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 20, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

If this was a TV pilot, nobody would watch it. It is so unbelievable! My oldest daughter came over the other day, my husband  (who is as obsessed as I am) and I were trying to tell her all about Caylee and the Anthony family. She was blown away with Casey's lies and cold demeanor.
This beautiful baby girl needs to be found and given a new home or a decent burial. The one thing that I will not watch is the video done on Father's Day. It would be way too sad...................It is very hard to see the Great Grandpa and Caylee picture.
Well, monkey friends....I have been here with you since Natalee went missing and will be here till she and Caylee are found......

We don't give up easy 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2008, 05:09:53 PM »

well alrighty then... I will say that would not phase Casey in the least. She would call 911 w/ that same voice she uses for everything in a matter of fact way. She would be thinking, COOL...now I finally have the housee to myself.

`````````````````

I have a Q
pulled up webcam and I see caution tape across the street like at the Anthony's. Why?? I have been reading to catch up, but see no mention of it yet.
Anyone?

The neighbors, especially those across the street, where many protesters and press assemble, are trying to protect their property.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: September 20, 2008, 05:10:14 PM »

`````````````````

I have a Q
Anyone?

LOL  She would probably be happy about that...

As for the tape, I have not heard or read anything about it until now.  Maybe the police have put it up since they are restricting the protesters? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.