May 28, 2024, 11:46:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 355392 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #800 on: January 07, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »

So, this deal that Baez was trying to make for $500K - can he get in trouble with the bar for conducting that business transaction?    I wonder how NG knew about that.      

I can't wait to read the transcripts...I don't have TV and things happened so fast that i couldn't keep up...that sounds like one he** of an accusation and I hope she can back it up..I would think that Baez would be in deep S%%T if this could be proven. JMO

hmmm...the spell checker doesn't like "proven" ...I think it's a word 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #801 on: January 07, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

Dottie, like you I'm trying to catch-up.  I remember LP saying that it was important to KC that Caylee's body be found, like way back in the summer, so that her story about Zannie was buyable.  Don't know about the later findings.  I think I need to go take a couple of asprins.
  AH, asprins sound good. 

Crazy Casey thought that she had committed the perfect murder, setting the scene that someone else would be charged for the murder.  Leaving evidence and giving all kinds of .....clues.....lies ...which actually backfired.

She so wanted that body found..remember her words...not exact as I type, to the effect ..that if the body is not found, guess who spends the rest of their life in jail. 
George and Cindy added fat to the fire, with their lies as well.  When you find evidence that people have told lies....resorts back to previous conversation, as to how much was the truth...and how many more lies were told.

No way would they be able to continue their little scheme, without LE /FBI surfacing the truth.

Whether innocent people became involved, according to their lies,  or they merely wanted to be a part of this case.  Regardless, far too many have had their fingers let into the pie and now more and more discredit is coming out.

I do believe that George and Cindy USED people for their own fronts.  Had these people actually believing that CAYLEE was alive. They were drawn into this coverup case, and actually they deserve what they get. 

whoa... i thought i saw that she said if SHE isnt found, or if CAYLEE isnt found... but i dont recall EVER hearing or seeing or readiing casey say if a BODY wasnt found...

if i missed THAT... someone link me... puh LEEEEEEEZE...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: January 07, 2009, 10:23:33 PM »

Sea Searcher, i knew when Brandi did my new ava, you wouldn't be able to resist!
my husband went to Graceland elementary school-so you see he has a "connection" to Elvis! 

wendi

So who do you think will be the next person to jump ship on this case ? 

i think that if LA would or could get away from his family long enough, it would be him! i think george is too scared of cindy & i think cindy is just like KC, she thinks if she says it's true, then everyone believes her. maybe one of the other players in this will talk, i don't think they realized how many people are watching this case. jmo.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: January 07, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

Dottie, like you I'm trying to catch-up.  I remember LP saying that it was important to KC that Caylee's body be found, like way back in the summer, so that her story about Zannie was buyable.  Don't know about the later findings.  I think I need to go take a couple of asprins.
  AH, asprins sound good. 

Crazy Casey thought that she had committed the perfect murder, setting the scene that someone else would be charged for the murder.  Leaving evidence and giving all kinds of .....clues.....lies ...which actually backfired.

She so wanted that body found..remember her words...not exact as I type, to the effect ..that if the body is not found, guess who spends the rest of their life in jail. 

George and Cindy added fat to the fire, with their lies as well.  When you find evidence that people have told lies....resorts back to previous conversation, as to how much was the truth...and how many more lies were told.

No way would they be able to continue their little scheme, without LE /FBI surfacing the truth.

Whether innocent people became involved, according to their lies,  or they merely wanted to be a part of this case.  Regardless, far too many have had their fingers let into the pie and now more and more discredit is coming out.

I do believe that George and Cindy USED people for their own fronts.  Had these people actually believing that CAYLEE was alive. They were drawn into this coverup case, and actually they deserve what they get. 

I just don't think that Casey is that smart. JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 07, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

Greta will have something on the case tonight.  I'm watching and it hasn't happened yet.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #805 on: January 07, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

So, this deal that Baez was trying to make for $500K - can he get in trouble with the bar for conducting that business transaction?    I wonder how NG knew about that.      

I can't wait to read the transcripts...I don't have TV and things happened so fast that i couldn't keep up...that sounds like one he** of an accusation and I hope she can back it up..I would think that Baez would be in deep S%%T if this could be proven. JMO

hmmm...the spell checker doesn't like "proven" ...I think it's a word 

gosh...not gonna mention NAMES.. but it seems like ANYONE and EVERYONE on NG can say what they THINK happens stated as FACT..

a certain bounty hunter comes to mind..

not sayin that it ISNT fact.. but i never see NG pin TOO many people down for FACTS ...OR proof...

psssssssst.. i always thought proven was a word... but then.. spell check melts DOWN when it checks MY posts Smile
jes sayin...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 07, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »

AH, asprins sound good. 

whoa... i thought i saw that she said if SHE isnt found, or if CAYLEE isnt found... but i dont recall EVER hearing or seeing or readiing casey say if a BODY wasnt found...

if i missed THAT... someone link me... puh LEEEEEEEZE...

YOur right with the wording....I stand to be corrected.  Thanks,

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #807 on: January 07, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »

Night Monkeys, I think I wore myself out today!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #808 on: January 07, 2009, 10:28:26 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20july24.pdf

Page 65.  George states that BAEZ wants to get his "dog guy" (padilla) 

I knew there was a connection between someone and Padilla and this clinches it for me.  Padilla has ties to BAEZ in this case and BAEZ must have been the reason for his very presence in this case!

I cannot believe that LP used my info about the hat Annie was wearing, as I posted in the grand scheme of things it really doesnt have that much to do with forensics in this case, doesnt prove anything except who was wearing the hat that was shredded in the trash gee whiz.

Padilla I know you are reading here, otherwise you wouldnt have taken the very info I posted and USED IT on air! (fgs)

ACK!!

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 07, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »

Anthonys Want Limits On Caylee's Images
Hearing Scheduled Thursday In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 1:21 pm EST January 6, 2009
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EST January 7, 2009

New Tip Line Set Up In Casey Anthony Case

An attorney for Casey Anthony has set up a new tip line, looking for information about the area where the remains of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, were found last month.

The phone number is 407-442-2814.

Thanks for posting that Miss Janet!  Nice to see you today btw!

I just called, busy. (Did not shell out the extra $2.50 for call waiting I guess)

My tip:  Hint Mr. Baez your client murdered Caylee.

just called tipline & got voicemail, says they are particular interested in the area where Caylee's remains were found & something about they are interested in documents? also said if tip was deemed credible, caller would be contacted asap. wonder how long it takes for them to find it credible & to call back immediately.

wendi
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 07, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »

Greta will have something on the case tonight.  I'm watching and it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks, Klaas.  I'm signing off for the night to watch Greta and the NG later on.  Maybe Sea Searcher will loan me his motor tomorrow so that I can ditch my paddles and catch-up faster.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #811 on: January 07, 2009, 10:29:54 PM »

keep me updated please klaas! my tv sattelite is down (and there are rumours that it is my fault) and dd is on the bedroom tv.. i have this site AND my trailblazer/pistons game on the computer on espn..

kinda got all my bases covered....cept for greta..

tia!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #812 on: January 07, 2009, 10:32:10 PM »

Night Monkeys, I think I wore myself out today!! 

nite boo... and congrats on the new job kiddo!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 07, 2009, 10:32:30 PM »

I knew there was a connection between someone and Padilla and this clinches it for me.  Padilla has ties to BAEZ in this case and BAEZ must have been the reason for his very presence in this case!

I cannot believe that LP used my info about the hat Annie was wearing, as I posted in the grand scheme of things it really doesnt have that much to do with forensics in this case, doesnt prove anything except who was wearing the hat that was shredded in the trash gee whiz.

Padilla I know you are reading here, otherwise you wouldnt have taken the very info I posted and USED IT on air! (fgs)

ACK!!

Padilla has a whole forum full of amateur detectives to read around, he doesn't have to do it himself.   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 07, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

Hi Rob, Nice to see you.  If I made a hotmail or yahoo account could you give my email addy to Meliss?  I am soooo into the Ray Gricar case as his car was found where I shop at, within 10 miles from my house.  I would love to run some ideas, facts and rumors by her.

I'm glad you found true happiness.  Happy New Year to both of you.

Hi Kippy!
Nice to "meet" you! Yes, Mr. Gricar's case is VERY important to me. As much as I need justice for Caylee-I also need and want to know the truth about what happened to Mr. Gricar. Rob will send you my email. Please email me anytime!! 
(sorry for OT)

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 07, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »

keep me updated please klaas! my tv sattelite is down (and there are rumours that it is my fault) and dd is on the bedroom tv.. i have this site AND my trailblazer/pistons game on the computer on espn..

kinda got all my bases covered....cept for greta..

tia!

Nothing really new.  Just talking about the 2nd autopsy and the motions filed. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #816 on: January 07, 2009, 10:34:28 PM »

no need to stand corrected... i wasnt sure myself *L*...

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 07, 2009, 10:34:48 PM »

On Greta:  defense wants fingerprints of George, Cindy and Lee.. 
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: January 07, 2009, 10:36:32 PM »

Dr. Baden on Greta

Does anyone feel a little weird about Dr. Baden commenting on the case with no mention of his wife being on the defense team??
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 07, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

ACK!!

I've read about Annie's hat on other forums....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.