May 23, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 420063 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 01:03:48 AM »

This Casey McGuire, is that not the person that kio said had called her instead of KC A??? remember when she said KC called and asked to borrow money,then changed it and said she was mistaken,it was a different KC and isn't mcguire the name she gave??     

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 01:04:30 AM »

Great I missed the video that was posted on YOUTUBE anyone have a copy it's where casey was playing with caylee and she got po'd  Who ever owned that video pulled it right before I could get it to pull up on my end and so I missed it.  Starting to think that maybe someone is paying attention to what us monkey's are saying..showed casy in a not so pretty sight and now POOF..things that make you go HUMM

I had posted a longer version of the "new clips" let me see if I can find it...

Here you go...this one still works

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Thanks so much for going out of your way to find this for me..I did see at the very end the look as if okay wipe my face don't want baby slober on me and some eww icky face type she was making..didn't find it frightening IMO *ducking for the nanners* sorry just didn't see it..I saw more of the okay i'm done type of face/action.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 01:10:05 AM »

Please take a look at the second paragraph on page 4303 of this document:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It suggests that the poem on the Anthony home computer ("Everyone dies, everyone lies"???) could not have been written by Casey because she was not at home -- she was near/at Amy Huzienga's place. Interesting.

In this same document, the last page details the seizure of phone records for a Kevin Kirkland and an Erica Gonzalez. Someone named Kyle Kirkland was one of the people Casey spoke with on her cell phone on July 15, 2008, the day she claimed that "the nanny called her from a private number" and she spoke with Caylee at that time. I have also read that Kyle Kirkland was investigated in the Donna Jou case.

Then there is also that person with the last name Gonzalez -- Erica -- who is that?

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

This Casey McGuire, is that not the person that kio said had called her instead of KC A??? remember when she said KC called and asked to borrow money,then changed it and said she was mistaken,it was a different KC and isn't mcguire the name she gave??     

She said it was "Casey Williams," which is also just wild, because of this "Keith Williams" we are hearing about in these latest documents, who apparently called in a tip in the remains area in August and was searching the area on his own in October.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 01:18:00 AM »

Everyone has been wondering about the LP comment about motel/hotel parking lot, not sure if you monkeys discussed this but in the document here...
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf

Quality inn hotel surveillance video is listed on page 2

I thought I had a great find here Searching but it is in reference to a tip they recieved in July or August about a Caylee sighting...... 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2009, 01:29:01 AM »

It suggests that the poem on the Anthony home computer ("Everyone dies, everyone lies"???) could not have been written by Casey because she was not at home -- she was near/at Amy Huzienga's place. Interesting.

I am not reading into that at all. They found a poem on the Anthony computer. They checked KCs cell records to see if she could be the author of the poem, they deterCould have been a rough draft for Cindys Myspace blog on July 3rd as poem originated July 2nd. But good catch RMalco I glossed right over that
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2009, 01:30:55 AM »

I am not reading into that at all. They found a poem on the Anthony computer. They checked KCs cell records to see if she could be the author of the poem, they determined she was at Amys thru the cell phone pings and not the author.Could have been a rough draft for Cindys Myspace blog on July 3rd as poem originated July 2nd. But good catch RMalco I glossed right over that

Edited cause stuff got cut!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2009, 01:43:29 AM »

Great I missed the video that was posted on YOUTUBE anyone have a copy it's where casey was playing with caylee and she got po'd  Who ever owned that video pulled it right before I could get it to pull up on my end and so I missed it.  Starting to think that maybe someone is paying attention to what us monkey's are saying..showed casy in a not so pretty sight and now POOF..things that make you go HUMM
Wow - momtective pulled the videos?  WS - you sure your member isn't Cindy?  Or are you guys not sharing?
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2009, 01:45:34 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I am tired and just wanted to note this:  on page 48 of this document: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf  a Zenaida is interviewed.  She has a sister Josephina Flores, a mother Maria Rouse, and a son Zachary.  Were these the names Casey had mentioned?  I know Zachary was, but I think Josephina and Maria were also.  Or my brain could be fried by too many names in this case!  I thought I remembered Casey saying that Zenaida's mother was Maria and her sister was Josephina.  If she did, then she must be doing some kind of identity theft, because all the names match, and these people didn't know Casey.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

Where can I find a picture of Cindy and that unknown man in the front yard embrace with George looking away?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2009, 01:51:37 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I am tired and just wanted to note this:  on page 48 of this document: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf  a Zenaida is interviewed.  She has a sister Josephina Flores, a mother Maria Rouse, and a son Zachary.  Were these the names Casey had mentioned?  I know Zachary was, but I think Josephina and Maria were also.  Or my brain could be fried by too many names in this case!  I thought I remembered Casey saying that Zenaida's mother was Maria and her sister was Josephina.  If she did, then she must be doing some kind of identity theft, because all the names match, and these people didn't know Casey.
No, Casey said Zenaida's mother's name was Gloria, father Victor and sister Samantha.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2009, 01:52:21 AM »

Wow - momtective pulled the videos?  WS - you sure your member isn't Cindy?  Or are you guys not sharing?
Yeah it was strange as soon as I tried to click on it the YOUTUBE page came up stating that it was no longer avialable and had been deleted something to that effect.  IMO I found that strange cause it was really quick..glad that SEA could find a copy for me so I could see what the dicussion was about.
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2009, 01:55:11 AM »

No, Casey said Zenaida's mother's name was Gloria, father Victor and sister Samantha.
Thanks for the clarification!  It's definitely time for me to hit the bed, then....the names weren't even close.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2009, 01:59:27 AM »

Where can I find a picture of Cindy and that unknown man in the front yard embrace with George looking away?
Nevermind....I found it. Smile
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2009, 02:00:27 AM »

Thanks for the clarification!  It's definitely time for me to hit the bed, then....the names weren't even close.
LOL...there have been so many people pulled into this case, it's wonder any of us can remember names.  Even those of our families!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2009, 02:01:15 AM »

I am not reading into that at all. They found a poem on the Anthony computer. They checked KCs cell records to see if she could be the author of the poem, they deterCould have been a rough draft for Cindys Myspace blog on July 3rd as poem originated July 2nd. But good catch RMalco I glossed right over that
Totally confused - could casey have left her phone at Amy's?  Has that ever been mentioned?  I can't see cindy writing that.  Could casey have been typing it, walked away forgot it was there and cindy saved it later when she was gone? 
Did I mention I HATE HOLES AS MUCH AS THE $camthomy's?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »

Hey everyone, hows everyone's weekend starting off?  I caught up with the last cage to see that people were discussing Cindy's gum chewing at the bond hearing which was July 22nd.    Bozo is guiding Cindy thru what a wonderful loving mother Casey is  puker   Cindy glances over at Casey but her eyes dont match what she is saying.    Also, take notice how this classless witch dressed for court in a tank top (an absolute no-no to anyone with a bit of decorum)...now look at her hair styled & frosted, jacket ensembled outfit (well its not Dolce & Gabbana but there is a noticeable difference is the point).   Anyways,

I watched the clip, I haven't visited the bond hearing testimony in quite a few months but I caught something distinctive listening to it again.   Around 1.32 into the tape Cindy begins to say  "I am prepared to do anything I can to protec..." and then says "ummm to find Caylee."  A few seconds later she said she was willing to sell her house and then stated  "I'll find a way to protec...to find my daughter a way to get out of here."    She wanted to say protect her daughter twice!   LISTEN

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Yuri then took the stand & Cindy had a fit because they brought up the date confusion after they recovered the video & camera but needed to talk to Cindy's elderly father...she wasnt worried about her frail dad, she was worried that the cover was beginning to unravel publicly.  From the night before this hearing is when Cindy went on her open adamant campaign against LE.

NOW watch Cindy coming out of court that day, she comes out of the door spitting words "Caylee is missing & continue to look for Caylee" before she's even asked a word.  This youtube shows quite a bit of the infamous "rotten pizza" exchange

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2009, 02:03:23 AM »

Maybe I need to go to bed, I thought the sister's name that casey said was Samantha.   ? ??????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2009, 02:07:44 AM »

Hey everyone, hows everyone's weekend starting off?  I caught up with the last cage to see that people were discussing Cindy's gum chewing at the bond hearing which was July 22nd.    Bozo is guiding Cindy thru what a wonderful loving mother Casey is  puker   Cindy glances over at Casey but her eyes dont match what she is saying.    Also, take notice how this classless witch dressed for court in a tank top (an absolute no-no to anyone with a bit of decorum)...now look at her hair styled & frosted, jacket ensembled outfit (well its not Dolce & Gabbana but there is a noticeable difference is the point).   Anyways,

I watched the clip, I haven't visited the bond hearing testimony in quite a few months but I caught something distinctive listening to it again.   Around 1.32 into the tape Cindy begins to say  "I am prepared to do anything I can to protec..." and then says "ummm to find Caylee."  A few seconds later she said she was willing to sell her house and then stated  "I'll find a way to protec...to find my daughter a way to get out of here."    She wanted to say protect her daughter twice!   LISTEN

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Yuri then took the stand & Cindy had a fit because they brought up the date confusion after they recovered the video & camera but needed to talk to Cindy's elderly father...she wasnt worried about her frail dad, she was worried that the cover was beginning to unravel publicly.  From the night before this hearing is when Cindy went on her open adamant campaign against LE.

NOW watch Cindy coming out of court that day, she comes out of the door spitting words "Caylee is missing & continue to look for Caylee" before she's even asked a word.  This youtube shows quite a bit of the infamous "rotten pizza" exchange

Oopsie forget the youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFA2L61zws

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2009, 02:09:55 AM »

Totally confused - could casey have left her phone at Amy's?  Has that ever been mentioned?  I can't see cindy writing that.  Could casey have been typing it, walked away forgot it was there and cindy saved it later when she was gone? 
Did I mention I HATE HOLES AS MUCH AS THE $camthomy's?

A_News... To clarify LE never mentions what the poem is, it may not be the " Everyone Lies" poem. It was a poem that they determined was written on 7/2 but not by KC. its in the docs... if you read that paragraph it does not mention what poem, I doubt we will ever know. I suspect it was written by Cindy lamenting her loss but thats MOO   

Night all 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.