June 01, 2024, 06:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 601988 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »

Good night, night crew......

Bed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

G'nite, Mere.  I'm not far behind you....still taking my meds for the sinus/bronchial infection...sleep is calling me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »

Good night Mere!  Sweet dreams!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

G'nite, Mere.  I'm not far behind you....still taking my meds for the sinus/bronchial infection...sleep is calling me.

I hope you're all better soon 2NJ!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

12/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

patrick van der eem achieve culpable of posecion of drugs y owing to menaza one guardia of hotel cu dead patrick van der eem have to pay multa of 2000 guilder

yesterday morning in corte of first instancia owing to deal the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra patrick van der eem.

as is conoci at august van der eem owing to wordo deteni at aruba for posecion of drugs y owing to menaza one person.

the person is one guardia of seguridad of the hotel caminda patrick van der eem was stay. t’asina cu patrick van der eem not owing to come aruba for stop responsible for thing past owing to haci. past owing to let his advocate mr. the.schwengle defende.

fiscal owing to acusa patrick van der eem of posecion of cocaina among 16 y 24 of august 2009. also the is wordo acusa of posecion of marihuana on 16 of august 2009. t’asina cu in two hotel past owing to wordo achieve cu drugs. besides patrick van der eem is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one guardia of hotel in the period of 14 y 17 of august 2009. the will owing to tell the guardia cu the will mate. the guardia is r.v.

by cu patrick van der eem not owing to present, huez owing to tell fiscal p’e read his rekisitorio. fiscal owing to tell huez cu the is achieve all 3 acusacion prove. t’asina cu patrick van der eem owing to admiti cu the is one usado of drugs.

by cu patrick van der eem owing to smoke marihuana in bedroom of one hotel, one guardia of seguridad owing to bay wing his atencion y bis’e cu according maneho of the hotel the have to pay one multa of 200 dollar.

patrick van der eem owing to angry y owing to menaza the guardia of seguridad y after owing to leave of the hotel also. by cu the guardia of seguridad owing to haci denuncia of menaza, patrick van der eem owing to wordo deteni in one another hotel, caminda in the bedroom owing to come achieve drugs.

t’asina cu patrick van der eem will owing to menaza the guardia in one club noctorno also. besides the will owing to let know of owing to pay one person 500 dolar for maltrata the guardia of seguridad. patrick van der eem owing to declara at police cu the is using drugs, but the drugs achieve in bedroom of hotel do not of dje.

past owing to desmenti of owing to pay person 500 dollar for maltrata r.v. according van der eem the was angry y was mouth big, but none instant his intencion was for bay maltrata the guardia of seguridad.

fiscal owing to cuestiona the brutalidad of patrick van der eem y owing to tell cu anteriormente owing to arrive at one palabracion cu patrick van der eem, cu if the pay one multa of 2 thousand guilder, the caso penal will not follow.

by cu patrick van der eem not owing to haci this, the caso owing to come fast yesterday caminda fiscal owing to exigi 2400 guilder of multa y if patrick van der eem not pay the will have to bay 48 day close.

huez after of owing to listen the defence of advocate mr. schwengle owing to dicta sentencia of trip. huez is achieve prove cu patrick van der eem intencionalmente owing to menaza the guardia of seguridad y also cu the was in posecion of marihuana.

the part of cocaina huez not owing to achieve prove by cu not have one raport of laboratory cu is proof this. by cu the part of cocaina not owing to stay prove, huez owing to condena van der eem at 2000 guilder multa y if the not pay the will have to bay close 40 day.[/b]

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2009, 12:09:01 AM »

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
??????

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2009, 12:09:17 AM »

12/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

patrick van der eem achieve culpable of posecion of drugs y owing to menaza one guardia of hotel cu dead patrick van der eem have to pay multa of 2000 guilder

yesterday morning in corte of first instancia owing to deal the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra patrick van der eem.

as is conoci at august van der eem owing to wordo deteni at aruba for posecion of drugs y owing to menaza one person.

the person is one guardia of seguridad of the hotel caminda patrick van der eem was stay. t’asina cu patrick van der eem not owing to come aruba for stop responsible for thing past owing to haci. past owing to let his advocate mr. the.schwengle defende.

fiscal owing to acusa patrick van der eem of posecion of cocaina among 16 y 24 of august 2009. also the is wordo acusa of posecion of marihuana on 16 of august 2009. t’asina cu in two hotel past owing to wordo achieve cu drugs. besides patrick van der eem is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one guardia of hotel in the period of 14 y 17 of august 2009. the will owing to tell the guardia cu the will mate. the guardia is r.v.

by cu patrick van der eem not owing to present, huez owing to tell fiscal p’e read his rekisitorio. fiscal owing to tell huez cu the is achieve all 3 acusacion prove. t’asina cu patrick van der eem owing to admiti cu the is one usado of drugs.

by cu patrick van der eem owing to smoke marihuana in bedroom of one hotel, one guardia of seguridad owing to bay wing his atencion y bis’e cu according maneho of the hotel the have to pay one multa of 200 dollar.

patrick van der eem owing to angry y owing to menaza the guardia of seguridad y after owing to leave of the hotel also. by cu the guardia of seguridad owing to haci denuncia of menaza, patrick van der eem owing to wordo deteni in one another hotel, caminda in the bedroom owing to come achieve drugs.

t’asina cu patrick van der eem will owing to menaza the guardia in one club noctorno also. besides the will owing to let know of owing to pay one person 500 dolar for maltrata the guardia of seguridad. patrick van der eem owing to declara at police cu the is using drugs, but the drugs achieve in bedroom of hotel do not of dje.

past owing to desmenti of owing to pay person 500 dollar for maltrata r.v. according van der eem the was angry y was mouth big, but none instant his intencion was for bay maltrata the guardia of seguridad.

fiscal owing to cuestiona the brutalidad of patrick van der eem y owing to tell cu anteriormente owing to arrive at one palabracion cu patrick van der eem, cu if the pay one multa of 2 thousand guilder, the caso penal will not follow.

by cu patrick van der eem not owing to haci this, the caso owing to come fast yesterday caminda fiscal owing to exigi 2400 guilder of multa y if patrick van der eem not pay the will have to bay 48 day close.

huez after of owing to listen the defence of advocate mr. schwengle owing to dicta sentencia of trip. huez is achieve prove cu patrick van der eem intencionalmente owing to menaza the guardia of seguridad y also cu the was in posecion of marihuana.

the part of cocaina huez not owing to achieve prove by cu not have one raport of laboratory cu is proof this. by cu the part of cocaina not owing to stay prove, huez owing to condena van der eem at 2000 guilder multa y if the not pay the will have to bay close 40 day.[/b]

Rudolph Vrojlic? Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Interesting huh?  And what it comes down to....all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2009, 12:13:36 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Interesting huh?  And what it comes down to....all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Yep!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2009, 12:21:13 AM »

TMoM,
Will you venture a guess at what that article says?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2009, 12:30:03 AM »

I think that I can do the headline........

Patrick van der Eem has been found guilty of possession of drugs and trying to menace a guard at the hotel with
death threats.   van der Eem will have to pay a fine of 2000 guilders.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »

TMoM,
Will you venture a guess at what that article says?

Patrick was not present in court.  He was represented by an attorney named Schwengle.

Patrick admitted using drugs and talking bad to the security guard, he was mad and had a big mouth but meant the guard no harm.

If I understand it correctly, although Patrick admitted using drugs he said the drugs that were found in the room were not his. 

He was accused of abusing or threatening guards at two hotels and the club nocturno.

He was charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana along with the menacing of the guards.

They did not present a laboratory test proving that the substance was cocaine, so the recommended fine of $2,400 was reduced to $2,000; and the days to serve if he doesn't pay reduced from 48 to 40.

If he pays the $2,000 guilders the case is over.  If he doesn't pay, he serves 40 days.

I think "multa" probably means "fine".

All just MY interpretation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2009, 12:56:01 AM »

Remember when he was arrested, he supposedly had not paid his hotel bills.  No mention of that at all that I see.

His statement was read into the record, since he wasn't there.

I think he was accused of threatening to kill R.V.  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2009, 12:56:25 AM »

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
??????

Hmmmmm 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2009, 01:00:36 AM »

Very likely...JMO. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2009, 01:04:01 AM »

Remember when he was arrested, he supposedly had not paid his hotel bills.  No mention of that at all that I see.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know it is bad to find that comical but he did say he meant no real harm.  And threatened another guard at another hotel as well?  Seems a sort of pattern with PvE.  Didn't that tv personality also claim PvE threatened him as well?  Must be just how he talks maybe.  He really racks up the arrests Imustsay!

Colorful character for sure.

Thanks Magnolia and TxMom for your opinions on trying to translate.  My mind is just too tired to even try today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2009, 01:05:31 AM »

No online Awe Mainta for today too...so far this month that's two.

The 4th and the 10th.

I think that's interesting.

What's happening that they don't want us to see?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:09 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know it is bad to find that comical but he did say he meant no real harm.  And threatened another guard at another hotel as well?  Seems a sort of pattern with PvE.  Didn't that tv personality also claim PvE threatened him as well?  Must be just how he talks maybe.  He really racks up the arrests Imustsay!

Colorful character for sure.

Thanks Magnolia and TxMom for your opinions on trying to translate.  My mind is just too tired to even try today.

I think the pattern is that all of those lowlife's are jealous of his success (his legitimate business) and now his fame from working with Peter DeVries to show the real Joran Vandersloot to the world!  Poentje tried to get the same charges filed and didn't succeed.

RV and Poentje Castro are thisclose. 

I'm not saying he didn't do anything wrong, I'm saying he was probably baited into it so they could COLLECT.

JMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2009, 01:15:34 AM »

The 4th and the 10th.

I think they get pretty festive around the holidays and not much work of any kind gets done.

Speaking of which, off to bed or I won't get much done myself,

Goodnite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »

The 4th and the 10th.

I think they get pretty festive around the holidays and not much work of any kind gets done.

Speaking of which, off to bed or I won't get much done myself,

Goodnite, all.

Good night Anna!   an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2009, 01:23:06 AM »

Please join me in the twilight zone:

I was wondering what ever happened to Charlierat and I think I'm sorry I looked:

First there was an announcement back in May: 

Then awaiting the birth in August: 

Then this!!!!!   

AND since then very little and NEVER any baby pictures posted.  Sounds like even some of his BB friends are beginning to wonder if he's pulling a "Dolce"

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f25/any-news-papa-charlierat-13045/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.