June 01, 2024, 06:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 601987 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1680 on: January 19, 2010, 01:22:15 AM »

Happy Birthday San!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rur5wKoua1o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rur5wKoua1o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1681 on: January 19, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

Too cute!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: January 19, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15451/8/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

hortamento of copper in valero

tuesday, 19 january 2010 - 00:34

monday night is enter informe cu at the main gate of valero securitynan owing to come encontra some sospechoso cu is purbando at steal copper. owing to solicita presencia of police at the sitio but at arrival of police already the ladronnan owing to descend at water end. owing to haci one buskeda rond for can look at if is encontra some pista of the sospechosonan here, but can tell if cu camaranan of valero owing to capta owing to antisocialnan is fly cura.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: January 19, 2010, 01:51:42 AM »

The police were called by the suspect's girlfriend to his home because of a robbery.  They found the gun, while taking the report.  I think the grace period is over for them to turn in all guns on the island, and if it is he should have to serve time just for having it in his possession (if I understood what I've read about the law correctly.)  It will be interesting to see what happens.  From the Awe Mainta report his name is Tai Foo Lee.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15446/5/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene today child of ex minister ramon lee cu revolver 38 special

monday, 18 january 2010 - 20:44

the son of ex minister ramon lee is deteni. esey owing to sosode after cu owing to haye cu one arm of candela enough powerful. past owing to admiti also of have the arm some month end. all cos owing to cuminsa hour cu thief will owing to enter at home in area of north where the is bibando cu his casa or girlfriend. police owing to being calling for come atende the caso. clck read more for more detayes.. during investigacion the senjora was show police more or less where the ladronnan owing to happen. during the investigacion behold police owing to come come across cu one arm powerful. here is deal of one revolver caliber 38 special. at once owing to busca right of the donjo of the arm. the senjora owing to tell cu the arm do not of dje. owing to resulta cu was deal arm of he t.f. lee that is trahando also at one agencia of car at aruba. together cu the arm owing to achieve also cierto cantidad of ball cayente. is stranjo dicon the sopechoso here not owing to entrega the arm here owing to base of the oportunidad cu ministerio publico owing to give. esey nifica cu the chens of absolution can is much diminutive. for of fuentenan policial have informacion cu the will stay encarcela. the same person here some anja happen owing to become victima hour cu child of one advocate owing to tire behind one nightclub at palm beach.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: January 19, 2010, 01:59:01 AM »

Hi Anna!

Hi, there Bearly!

I was running through the threads.  So many missing and worse!   

But it's always good to see You!

And I wonder what this little guy is?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: January 19, 2010, 02:25:31 AM »

I'm not sure, and I could be way off base here...but I think this may have to do with Carlos Severino Croes...I know some of you remember him and his writings.  It's late and I'm tired so I didn't type it all out, but I did some of it.  I'll look at it some more tomorrow and see if I can tell more about it.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

judge owing to pospone caso for listen brother muher of sospechoso y agent of police advocate mr. duijneveld owing to dununcia cu police owing to place declaracion false

oranjestad – one caso of problem familiar caminda the sospechoso carlos croes will owing to maltrata amigo of his brother muher, owing to become one preoblema mucho more earnest caminda advocate of carlos croes, mr. duijneveld owing to senala cu the procesverbaal cu police owing to work of the declaracion of the brother muher of carlos croes not t cuadra cu the berdad. the advocate owing to present in corte cu one declaracion on paper of the brother mehe of carlos croes, that is tell cu the not owing to declara cu is carlos croes together cu his another brother homer johan owing to maltrata d. the. or. y niether past owing to declara cu past owing to see con carlos croes owing to destrui the car of d. the. or. can conclui cu mr. duijneveld is senala cu police will owing to work one declaracion false. relaciona cu this, had one discusion in corte on the asunto here among fiscal y mr. duijneveld. judge first cu past owing to give fiscal y abagado the oportunidad of expresa they self on the declaracion of irma cu is completamente various of thing is stop in the procesverbaal of police, owing to tell cu irma will have to is conciente what consecuencia the cambiamento of declaracion here will can have p’e. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: January 19, 2010, 02:28:05 AM »

Scratch that, his name is Carlos Severino Tromp.  Of course I remembered THAT the minute I posted it!

I think it's time for the monkey bunkey!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: January 19, 2010, 02:30:29 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: January 19, 2010, 08:32:53 AM »

Hi Anna!

Hi, there Bearly!

According to Frijole, it's an Arkansas Razorback!!    Monkey Devil!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: January 19, 2010, 11:54:03 AM »

aw.. my husband was a Razorback - linebacker!

CNN is reporting that an earthquake was just felt in the Cayman Islands.  The Carribean is rocking.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: January 19, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »

CNN is reporting that an earthquake was just felt in the Cayman Islands.  The Carribean is rocking.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: January 19, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »

Hi Anna!

Hi, there Bearly!

According to Frijole, it's an Arkansas Razorback!!    Monkey Devil!

Oh, I thought this was the year of the bull (rhino)!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: January 19, 2010, 12:56:30 PM »

These quakes are something.  I feel badly for those affected.   

If I was in Aruba, I would be thinking, "Surrender Dorothy."   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: January 19, 2010, 01:57:07 PM »

Hi Anna!

Wreck is making fun of me... and I deserve it.  On the football thread we were discussing this little guy... Cuz had asked Klaas for a Razor Back during the bowl games because all we had was a wee litle piggy... soooo when I saw this blue creature I thought Klaas had responded.   

Wreck told me it wasn't a pig but a rhino... I didn't see the horn.   

Is there a story about why it is there?  Curious. 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1694 on: January 19, 2010, 02:30:56 PM »

Hi Anna!

Wreck is making fun of me... and I deserve it.  On the football thread we were discussing this little guy... Cuz had asked Klaas for a Razor Back during the bowl games because all we had was a wee litle piggy... soooo when I saw this blue creature I thought Klaas had responded.   

There is. One of our members O4Bull has a rino as her avatar. Long story, but in the baby Gabriel Johnson disappearence she found a really great tip that was turned over to LE. LE took the tip very seriously. Klass gave her the blue rino award.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: January 19, 2010, 02:31:49 PM »

Hi Anna!

I'm kind of behind over there but I think it was for 04Bull over in baby Gabriel's thread.  They found a lead that everyone was excited about, and I think someone mentioned that we needed an icon to honor it!  I hope I'm remembering correctly!

04Bull's avi   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1696 on: January 19, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »

Lmao @ the avi

This week....
SAN

2NJ

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: January 19, 2010, 05:28:44 PM »

Hi Anna!

There is. One of our members O4Bull has a rino as her avatar. Long story, but in the baby Gabriel Johnson disappearence she found a really great tip that was turned over to LE. LE took the tip very seriously. Klass gave her the blue rino award.

Second time this week SuzieQ, we were both posting about the same thing at the same time...!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: January 19, 2010, 05:30:05 PM »

Lmao @ the avi

This week....
SAN

2NJ

Do we get more cheesecake?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: January 19, 2010, 05:31:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67663.php

Google translation:

Petrobras still interested in refinery

January 19, 2010, 12:20 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Brazilian state oil company Petrobras has again shown interest in the Valero refinery in Aruba to take over. "The interest has come from both sides", said Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP). "We have through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Netherlands again sent the message that we remain interested and that the refinery is still available."

Petrobras in 2008 and 2009 twice expressed interest in taking over the refinery. Both times, however, bounced off the acquisition. First by a fire in one of the vacuum units of the refinery and then by the decision of the Brazilian oil company to temporarily invest in their own country.

Subsequent purchaser
Amigoe reported last week that the Venezuelan oil company PDVSA has shown a serious interest in the refinery. Current owner Valero seems to turn not completely bored with the idea of a possible restart. "They come back to Aruba this week, so we at least for the period in which there is no restart, make arrangements with each other," said Eman. The prime minister points out, however, that these contacts may have motives other than a restart. "That you never know. If they negotiate a set of conditions, might as well be that they want just by selling package together with the refinery. So you never know when they next one buyer to the negotiating. "

Wait -
Premier Eman with Petro China claims that "many ups and downs are. "We thought we had a breakthrough and that would be signed, and then it got quiet again. It seems to take decisions for companies such as Petro China Beijing to be taken anyway. This is a rather complex decision making and facilitate the process not really. "The prime minister acknowledges that Petro China, but also PDVSA until recently, was probably waiting because they wanted to wait until the price for the refinery was also dropped. "Everyone knows that the oil market at present is not good. If you buy now, it means that you sit on a refinery that can be restarted only when it is financially feasible. The company now buys the refinery, will bear the same costs that Valero has now. That includes 600 to 700 employees might not be able to start immediately. "Eman For it is important that there is certainty about the future of the refinery and its employees.

Other future refinery
The prime minister points out that the Aruban government Valero four times so far had not been given its own employees to dismiss. During the upcoming three-day visit to Valero Aruba, that from tomorrow, Eman wants representatives of the oil company once again to urge the workers on the payroll account. Against Valero has said that the dismissal of the government employees would otherwise look for continuity of the refinery. "There are many people who think that Aruba should be looking to another development. But most people find that, while there is a chance that we all have jobs to do to save those 600 people. Within that context is everything done to the refinery a future, "says Eman.

MP Andin Bikker (PDR) is a debate in parliament with the government including the future of the refinery. He is deeply concerned about employment, now redundant in many other sectors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.