June 01, 2024, 06:05:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 601966 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1720 on: January 20, 2010, 05:46:56 PM »

I must say I was a little disappointed at the end of the TLC show when Beth said

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and can prevent this tragedy from happening to another family so I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t;

I can’t get Justice for Natalee."

That stood out for most of us, Patriot.  I can't say I'm disappointed.  I just took it as a realistic statement after nearly 5 years fighting the good fight and one disappointment/heartbreak after the other....jmo, at this time.

While watching, I kept focused on how all of the segments were pieced together during that hour, and wondered what was cut out that wasn't viewable.  Does anyone know if those interviews by JR, Dompig, Schipper, Beth, etc. were done specifically for this program?   Maybe it doesn't matter, but it was on my mind the whole time.

To me it sounded like this is the end of the road for Justice and it's time to move on...

As unpleasant as that may sound that is how it came across... jmo

I'm certainly not ready to move on...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Beth has given up on Justice being served.  But she can't "make" Aruba or the Netherlands do the right thing in Natalee's case.  So she's chosen to focus on what she can make happen; and that is to make others are aware of what happened to Natalee in Aruba, make them aware that those responsible in Aruba were never punished, make them aware of the corruption they witnessed first hand; and make others aware that they need to take precautions to make sure they're safe at home and abroad.

Aruba and/or the Netherlands CAN make Justice in this case happen.  And with Beth's continued efforts including her speaking engagements, the Natalee Holloway movie, and shows such as the TLC Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise that will be on again tonight;  more and more people will be reminded of the injustice this American family suffered in Aruba.  The result will be a continually growing black cloud over the island of Aruba (THAT WILL CONTINUE TO AFFECT TOURISM) that will remain until the authorities in Aruba and/or the Netherlands do what needs to be done.  Prosecute those responsible, punish those that interfered with the investigation; and return Natalee's remains to her family.

JMO 

Well said, TM! 

Thanks Magnolia!  I'm sorry I was in a hurry with that response and didn't take the time to correct a couple goofs I made in it.

I'm glad you're back, I've missed you!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: January 20, 2010, 05:48:02 PM »

Hi jen and boxerdawg!  I hope you're having a good day!   

Sorry I missed you yesterday!  I'm eager to watch that show on TLC tonight!

Thank you SO MUCH for your transcription of it! 

You're welcome jen!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: January 20, 2010, 05:55:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67721.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

With Joran aan Zee

January 20, 2010, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LONDON - The disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005, as inspiration for a play. With Joran at Sea is the latest story of the story between the main suspect Joran van der Sloot and Natalee.

The play has only three players, Natalee, Joran and mother Beth. These three characters tell looking back on the disappearance of their story. The way the events they describe is fictional, but writer Rob de Graaf is the story remained close to the probable events. The play will be performed in company New West Bellevue Theater in Amsterdam. Previously, the disappearance case has already inspired one film, a musical and a documentary. Each time, one side of the coin. Thus the musical focused mainly on the huge media hype surrounding the case and the film was based on a book of mother Beth. The documentary filmmaker Renee Gielen focused on the U.S. (FBI) side of the case and the role of family Holloway. Tv-special Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise is broadcast tonight at eight hours on The Learning Channel (TLC).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texasmom article edit:

The documentary filmmaker Renee Gielen focused on the U.S. (FBI) side of the case and the role of family Holloway bullshit disinformation theories that nobody with any sense believes!

That just makes me furious!     How dare they even say that!   

The disinformation continues I guess!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67724.php

Google translation:

Hospital acknowledges mistakes

January 20, 2010, 14:21 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The death of two patients on December 30 and January 2 is the result of errors by staff of the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH) are made. This allows the hospital to determine its own report to the Health Inspectorate. Medical Director Arnoud Boesten has announced during a press conference yesterday.

In both cases, disciplinary action taken, says Boesten. He wanted at the press conference not dwell on specific details. He did confirm that it is a case in the first aid department and a death in the Obstetrics Department. Bob Harms, spokesman for HOH, lets front Amigoe know that it involves the death of a 46-year-old man with chest pain to the emergency room came with a painkiller and was sent home. Then the man had a heart attack. The employee responsible for this set, is dismissed. The second case concerns a baby during the birth of the deceased by hospital errors. HOH has developed an employee given an official warning.

Measures
Boesten According to the hospital three things to avoid repetition of such cases to avoid. "We can take disciplinary action. We have now done. We can talk with workers to hear what happened and to prevent it happen again. We may also notify Public Health Inspectorate at what we have observed. Both deaths were reported to the Inspectorate and they determine whether further action should be taken. "The medical director after the incident no changes in existing protocols and agreements placed. However, the staff reminded to adhere to it. Similarly with the emergency room are no changes in the methodology applied. The audit also suspended, according to Boesten nothing. "It is precisely during an inspection of the work that the errors are detected." The hospital has not received any claims of the two families of deceased patients.

First Aid
Last year became a hospital and especially the emergency department already in disrepute.
Nashma Briceño died in February 2009, according to the family due to negligence of staff of the emergency. These include declarations made by the doctor. It is not known whether the prosecution of criminal proceeds. Boesten least nobody said the hospital was summoned.
He further says that the so-called triage system, as the First Aid department of the hospital is used well. In the triage system is examined how urgent the medical treatment of the patient who enters. "The triage is not the problem. Last year we noted that some things had to improve. But the improvements will not say 100 percent that all patients are properly monitored. "According Boesten there is no hospital in the world where the urgency of incoming patients are properly assessed. Last year it imported HOH triage system in a fully automated, according to Boesten and this system works much better than the old manual system.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: January 20, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »

The Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise show will be on TLC again this Wednesday night!

So if you have TLC, check your local listings if you missed it and want to see it!   

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/natalee-holloway--lost-in-paradise/6588764

REMINDER:  TONIGHT ON TLC!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: January 20, 2010, 06:05:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67719.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Container on board

January 20, 2010, 14:13 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - During the unloading of the Jamaican Paranga is a container of cargo overboard and into the container port in Oranjestad ended. The freighter was en route to Curacao to Cartagena, Colombia, did the Aruban port for some containers to load and unload. When an unloading of the containers, it remained at a container located under hooks. The lower container got loose, hit came on board and in the water. The container was tightly closed and not sink, but remained on the surface. The wind was then grip on the object which thus floated out to sea. Such a rudderless object, in a middle route, provides a danger to other water traffic. The port authorities have therefore immediately deployed to the two piloting ships monster back to the mainland.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: January 20, 2010, 06:18:09 PM »

Some things in Aruba never change.  Sunday 1/17/10 Moomba. 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: January 20, 2010, 06:21:41 PM »

Lmao @ the avi

This week....
SAN

2NJ

Do we get more cheesecake?   

Ooooohhhhhhhh  Pass the cheesecake, please   

Happy Birthday 2NJ and thank you for all you do here in the Natalee thread, which is much appreciated.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: January 20, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The death of two patients on December 30 and January 2 is the result of errors by staff of the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH) are made. This allows the hospital to determine its own report to the Health Inspectorate. Medical Director Arnoud Boesten has announced during a press conference yesterday.

In both cases, disciplinary action taken, says Boesten. He wanted at the press conference not dwell on specific details. He did confirm that it is a case in the first aid department and a death in the Obstetrics Department. Bob Harms, spokesman for HOH, lets front Amigoe know that it involves the death of a 46-year-old man with chest pain to the emergency room came with a painkiller and was sent home. Then the man had a heart attack. The employee responsible for this set, is dismissed. The second case concerns a baby during the birth of the deceased by hospital errors. HOH has developed an employee given an official warning.

Measures
Boesten According to the hospital three things to avoid repetition of such cases to avoid. "We can take disciplinary action. We have now done. We can talk with workers to hear what happened and to prevent it happen again. We may also notify Public Health Inspectorate at what we have observed. Both deaths were reported to the Inspectorate and they determine whether further action should be taken. "The medical director after the incident no changes in existing protocols and agreements placed. However, the staff reminded to adhere to it. Similarly with the emergency room are no changes in the methodology applied. The audit also suspended, according to Boesten nothing. "It is precisely during an inspection of the work that the errors are detected." The hospital has not received any claims of the two families of deceased patients.

First Aid
Last year became a hospital and especially the emergency department already in disrepute.
Nashma Briceño died in February 2009, according to the family due to negligence of staff of the emergency. These include declarations made by the doctor. It is not known whether the prosecution of criminal proceeds. Boesten least nobody said the hospital was summoned.
He further says that the so-called triage system, as the First Aid department of the hospital is used well. In the triage system is examined how urgent the medical treatment of the patient who enters. "The triage is not the problem. Last year we noted that some things had to improve. But the improvements will not say 100 percent that all patients are properly monitored. "According Boesten there is no hospital in the world where the urgency of incoming patients are properly assessed. Last year it imported HOH triage system in a fully automated, according to Boesten and this system works much better than the old manual system.

So the way all this reads to me - if their maniac driving methods do not kill you, the hospital will?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: January 20, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

Does his shirt say "The Dark Side" ?

He got that right

Adding that their looks do not improve with age on that rock

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: January 20, 2010, 06:26:43 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
Print this article

Measures

First Aid

So the way all this reads to me - if their maniac driving methods do not kill you, the hospital will?

Yep.  But the official cause of death will be heart attack, or suicide.  Bank on it.

Like Sharon says....Avoid Aruba as if your life depends on it, it does!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: January 20, 2010, 06:28:55 PM »

Does his shirt say "The Dark Side" ?

He got that right

Adding that their looks do not improve with age on that rock

I was wondering the same.  He's still as disgusting as ever.  And looks like he's on something to me.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: January 20, 2010, 06:29:58 PM »

texasmom, Icehawk and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can just about set my watch to it after certain posts.    Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: January 20, 2010, 07:01:22 PM »

That movie is on TLC now.  Am watching it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: January 20, 2010, 07:52:17 PM »

Happy Birthday 2NJ!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: January 20, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »

OK I'm going to say it.  This guy makes me sick.  I wait for the day that his body washes up to shore.

And when that happens you will see me doing this 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: January 20, 2010, 08:01:33 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAN. I know you are offline, but hope you see this !

Thank you Kat_Gram.

San your avatar looks like Carmen Miranda ! 

Happy Happy Belated Birthday San !!!!!!!

I knew that avatar reminded me of someone.

Thanks Nonesuche.

"And they don't dance like Carmen no more."

Happy late Birthday San.  I hoep that you got lots of puppy kisses!

Thank you Magnolia.  Pups had cake too.  They liked it.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: January 20, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »

Whew....Beth is a strong lady...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: January 20, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »

OK I'm going to say it.  This guy makes me sick.  I wait for the day that his body washes up to shore.

And when that happens you will see me doing this 

I couldn't agree with you more.    

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: January 20, 2010, 08:07:55 PM »

Happy Birthday 2NJ......can't do a cake yet but if I could, it would be one like this...

http://www.gambinos.com/shop/default.php?cPath=22

Hope you had a great day.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.