May 28, 2024, 01:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 453259 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2010, 04:06:16 PM »

Can someone please hit the report button on post #98 on the last page . The one with all the emails.  I missed taking out a phone number on it.  Thanks!

Fixed the original and the quoted one.  MB
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:31:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »

HLN - Natisha is taking right now

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »

I still think money has changed hands and Tammi Smith got some.  She comes up with a new story everytime she's caught in a lie, "Yes, I said that, but........"
With her "Day one," she is looking and sounding more and more like Cindy Anthony.
She conspired with Elizabeth Johnson to deprive Gabriel's father of his awarded custody and admittedly helped falsify legal documents.  And her trying to strong arm Logan into signing adoption papers if he wanted to see his child again sounds a lot like blackmail to me.  In fact, IMO if Logan had signed those papers, no one would miss Gabriel, EJ would come into some money and so would Tammi Smith, IMO.  Up yours, Tammi.

I also meant to say that whoever gave the money to Tammi as a go between and EJ to give up Gabriel is going to want their money back if Gabriel is found and returned to his father.  I don't think these are nice people.  They probably play rough.  I hope they play rough.  If I were Tammi I would be getting kind of scared right about now. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2010, 04:09:27 PM »

Police were at the house for 6 hours searching last night

LE took hard drive

Took laptop

LE still calling the Smith's POI

LE found out EJ had a camera in San Antonio

LE has camera and are looking through pictures to retrace her steps

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

Tracy....I think she meant that Elizabeth should never have said she killed Gabriel. JMO though.

Glad some of you guys added her as a friend. Keep posting what is said on her site. If she is posting she must have bought another computer as I am sure they took hers last night.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2010, 04:10:39 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

A lot of people are going to look stupid when they finally find him and find out that we had "ZERO" to do with it!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2010, 04:15:35 PM »

FB

12/30/2009 7:49 AM To: elizabeth

Thank you so much for letting me know that your both are OK! I miss that little angel! I knew that you could never hurt him. A mother has to really love her child enough to give him up to a good family in order to give him a more meaningfully life.
Be safe,
Tammi

Tammi Peters Smith
Up until then, we thought we were going to get to adopt him...you have to keep track on Nancy Grace with every episode to understand...plus there's so much more that has never aired...
26 minutes ago

Yea I am going to keep up on NG, lol. Up until the 30th when they didn't know where she took off with him too, after EJ lost her parental rights, after a nationwide search, they believe they were going to get him?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2010, 04:16:09 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

A lot of people are going to look stupid when they finally find him and find out that we had "ZERO" to do with it!

I woudn't say Zero, lol. I hope she look good in pink!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2010, 04:19:39 PM »

Northern Rose, I was just going to come here and ask about the emails that have been made public between Tammi and Elizabeth on her facebook. Thanks, she really is a busy woman isn't she? Who watches Hannah? 

Good question about Hannah!  Could you please report post 98 , I missed taking out a phone number again and I do not see a mod around.  Sorry mods!
done 

Already fixed-leaving note in case another mod comes along...MB
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:31:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2010, 04:20:33 PM »

From FB

Poster
To all you people on websluths I dont know Tammi and became her friend after this all started I was questioning her today about Elizabeths myspace what she meant about what she left in her comment,She then sent all of these between her and 1 from Elizabeth to me on my myspace then when I got back to my facebook she had... sent me a message telling she did not know how to post them and gave me permission to do so....So there you all go bach away because you have nothing better to do.Again I am not her Attorney friend nor do I even know her and yes I am a real person I was just trying to get the info from the myspace as I did....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2010, 04:20:47 PM »

I could have written a term paper on this woman!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2010, 04:21:23 PM »

Northern Rose, I was just going to come here and ask about the emails that have been made public between Tammi and Elizabeth on her facebook. Thanks, she really is a busy woman isn't she? Who watches Hannah? 

Good question about Hannah!  Could you please report post 98 , I missed taking out a phone number again and I do not see a mod around.  Sorry mods!
done 

Thank you          

Note:  already fixed, in case another mod comes along...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:32:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2010, 04:22:29 PM »

After hearing the babysitter state that EJ told her to give the baby tylenol if he cried too much, I'm beginning to worry that maybe EJ overdosed him.  I hope not, but this is really bothering me that she won't give up where the baby is.  Are we sure Tammi and Joy aren't related? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »

Police Search Home In Baby Gabriel Case

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tempe police confirmed that officers executed a search warrant late Thursday night at the home of a Scottsdale couple considered "persons of interest" in a missing Arizona baby case.

Tempe Police Department spokesman Sgt. Mike Horn said the warrant is specific to the investigation of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

"We are not releasing any specifics regarding this search warrant," said spokesman Sgt. Steve Carbajal. "Obviously, this is a very sensitive investigation. The important thing to remember is that we still do not know where Gabriel is."

Jack and Tammi Smith have said baby Gabriel's mother Elizabeth Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption but her ex-boyfriend wouldn't go along with it.

Tammi Smith spent Thursday afternoon at Tempe police headquarters. She told members of the media she requested the meeting to try and help police with the investigation.

Johnson remains locked up in Phoenix on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22248104/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2010, 04:29:18 PM »

Mother of missing Tempe toddler officially charged

TEMPE, AZ -- The mother of an 8-month-old boy who has been missing since late December was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Officials say Johnson fled the state with her son during the week of December 22 in an apparent custody dispute.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-toddler-officially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »

SHE requested? ("Tammi Smith spent Thursday afternoon at Tempe police headquarters. She told members of the media she requested the meeting to try and help police with the investigation.")

Honestly, if I were trying to help a single mom and adopt her baby and this happened, I would tell police what I know and stay the heck out of it and let them do their work. Why keep requesting meetings, except to throw them off. OR, perhaps she didn't request it at all???

Police Search Home In Baby Gabriel Case

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tempe police confirmed that officers executed a search warrant late Thursday night at the home of a Scottsdale couple considered "persons of interest" in a missing Arizona baby case.

Tempe Police Department spokesman Sgt. Mike Horn said the warrant is specific to the investigation of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

"We are not releasing any specifics regarding this search warrant," said spokesman Sgt. Steve Carbajal. "Obviously, this is a very sensitive investigation. The important thing to remember is that we still do not know where Gabriel is."

Jack and Tammi Smith have said baby Gabriel's mother Elizabeth Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption but her ex-boyfriend wouldn't go along with it.

Tammi Smith spent Thursday afternoon at Tempe police headquarters. She told members of the media she requested the meeting to try and help police with the investigation.

Johnson remains locked up in Phoenix on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22248104/detail.html
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »

I think ElizJ is blowing smoke up TS and TS is blowing smoke up everyone elses arse. Monkey Devil!

I am however troubled by how EJ just abandons Gramp's car with no regard to how Gramps would need his car back eventually. Gramps even said she had some cockamanie story of getting a new id and SS#.

I am also troubled by (I swear I heard it last night on Nancy Grace) when someone entered the hotel room EJ had been using (by this time EJ had got on the bus), and alot of EJ's personal belongings were left behind, one being a cell phone charger as if she left in a hurry.   ( Anyone else remember hearing that?)

That being said, it sounds to me like she was fleeing in a hurry but from what?

I also wonder where baby Gabriel's birth certificate is also. Did they find it with ElizJ in Miami?

Just some thoughts   

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2010, 04:34:25 PM »

After hearing the babysitter state that EJ told her to give the baby tylenol if he cried too much, I'm beginning to worry that maybe EJ overdosed him.  I hope not, but this is really bothering me that she won't give up where the baby is.  Are we sure Tammi and Joy aren't related? 

I am getting worried that Gabriel might not be alive too. To much time has gone by with no one coming forward.  I am beginning to believe Tammi and Joy are clones. They sure do act a lot alike.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2010, 04:36:35 PM »

The Smiths said they were just relaying messages from Johnson to McQueary after she had taken off with the baby.

Hmmm funny I didn't see this mentioned in the emails Tammi "allowed" us to see. I would be curious to see a timeline of comments, emails and what was happening. I bet it would further illustrate a very mixed up tale of events.

Ok.. what kinda of contact have they admitted to having with her after she ran off.. I can't keep track of all Tammi's stories.. sometimes she minimizes it and other times she is relaying information between logan/elizabeth, supposedly trying to get her to turn herself in, and suggesting elizabeth get in touch with the lady in TN (forgot her name)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2010, 04:36:43 PM »

I think ElizJ is blowing smoke up TS and TS is blowing smoke up everyone elses arse. Monkey Devil!

I am however troubled by how EJ just abandons Gramp's car with no regard to how Gramps would need his car back eventually. Gramps even said she had some cockamanie story of getting a new id and SS#.

I am also troubled by (I swear I heard it last night on Nancy Grace) when someone entered the hotel room EJ had been using (by this time EJ had got on the bus), and alot of EJ's personal belongings were left behind, one being a cell phone charger as if she left in a hurry.   ( Anyone else remember hearing that?)

That being said, it sounds to me like she was fleeing in a hurry but from what?

I also wonder where baby Gabriel's birth certificate is also. Did they find it with ElizJ in Miami?

Just some thoughts   

Cartfly...I missed that. But maybe she was in a hurry to leave--or maybe she wanted to make it seem like both she and the baby disappeared??? Maybe she was hoping people would think they both were kidnapped or such?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.