May 31, 2024, 05:29:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 345662 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: May 12, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Relevant Photos

Posted on May 12th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: May 12, 2010, 06:24:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/12/how_will_out_of_town_jurors_affect_casey_case.html
 Attorneys Concerned Of Out-Of-Town Jury In Casey Case
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:36:39 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- “Not too many people can pack up their life for two months and go somewhere," said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.

But that's what attorneys and a judge in the Case Against Casey will ask 12 people, plus alternates to do.

They'll be from out of town, living in a hotel.  They won’t be allowed to watch the news, read the paper, surf the internet, or even talk about what's going on in court.

But, Dean Darryll Jones at FAMU College of Law says they won't be in complete isolation.

"They just have to refrain from speaking about the case,” Jones said.  “The idea is we want the jurors to decide that case solely on the evidence that's been vetted and presented in court."

The trial is expected to last two months, six days a week.

Both sides are worried jurors will get irritated and take it out on them.

"I'm sure there's going to be plenty of challenges," Baez said.
But Jones says people realize being a juror is the bedrock of our judicial system.

"When they get into the jury room, and they start deliberating, and they realize how important their decision really is, they'll be able to set aside any irritation they have with one side of the other," Jones said.

The defense will also likely stress what's at stake -- the life of Casey Anthony.

The trial is expected to start in May 2011.

Once Judge Belvin Perry decides where the jurors will come from, he will impose a gag order on the attorneys so no one will know.

Picking A Jury  http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=OICKINGAJURY_051220100430&cat=CAC&title=Picking%20A%20Jury

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: May 12, 2010, 06:36:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

asey Anthony: Television sees a tough day for Casey Anthony’s defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(113) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How bad a day was it for Casey Anthony and her defense team?

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”
SNIPPED

Responding to my own post.....but the above has me scratching my head.  Judge Napolitano is so off base here. IMO it's a case of another person making a statement who doesn't know the case. I intend to contact WOFL and let them know how incorrect this is.  Stupid...............just stupid!!

I'm befuzzled too ... what on earth did Judge Napolitano mean I wonder??  Cannot figure that out either.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Look at this pic of Cindy at yesterday's hearing...Is that a cell phone?  Is this allowed in court?

It looks like a cellphone to me;   And poor Ms. Tennis still looks hungry.  lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: May 12, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d11-Casey-Anthony-defense-team-shows-desperation?cid=sharing_facebook:33505

Nashville Crime Examiner
Casey Anthony defense team shows desperation
May 11, 7:22 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

Casey Anthony, the accused child murderer appeared in an Orlando court room today for a pretrial hearing. Anthony's toddler daughter's skeletal remains were found in December of 2008 by a meter reader. Now Anthony is facing the death penalty if convicted.

Today the accused child murderer and her team high profile defense attorneys tried again to save their client from the Florida death penalty. The defense is so desperate to save their client from the death penalty, they even played the gender card! Too bad Casey isn't black, because you bet they would have took out the race card and waived it around the court room. A la O.J. Simpson.

The defense pathetically argued that the only reason the Orange County District Attorney's office is seeking the death penalty against Anthony is because she is a woman. But the new no nonsense judge, Judge Belvin Perry rejected and denied the laughable motion filed by the defense, for obvious reasons: their argument makes no sense!

Casey Anthony is not facing the death penalty because of her gender. Anthony is facing the death penalty because she is a evil, cold blooded, conniving, heartless monster who most likely murdered her beautiful little daughter because she wanted to flaunt her body and party in nightclubs instead of caring for her child. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

If anything Anthony's gender worked to her advantage. It wasn't until Caylee's skeletal remains were discovered that the state decided to seek the death penalty. Even though scientific evidence found in the trunk of Anthony's car revealed that she allowed her child's dead body to basically rot away in there.

To be perfectly blunt her daughters guts withered away in the hot Florida sun, while she swapped slobber with other females and danced around a stripper pole in various nightclubs. If a man acted in that absurd fashion and there was evidence of a rotting body in his car and his daughter was missing, the state wouldn't need a skeleton to throw the death penalty in the pot.

Anthony is a woman who never reported her child missing (she never reported it, it was her mother Cindy Anthony). Everytime this Jezebel opened her mouth she was lying, and in the trunk of her car were the decomposing guts of her toddler daughter! If this would have been a man, he would have been charged and facing the death penalty, no questions asked! As he should be.

But because Anthony is an attractive white woman with a high profile defense team, who along with her nutty parents used the media to allege that everyone from a fake Nanny, to Anthony's ex fiancée, to an alien from mars abducted Caylee (despite evidence showing the child was dead) she wasn't facing the death penalty.

Well guess what honey bun? When the skeletal remains were discovered not far from where you lived, with three layers of thick duct tape wrapped around the nose and mouth of your daughter, that is when you finally got your just deserts.

The defense team also requested that the prosecution make a full disclosure of the aggravating factors (reasons why the state is seeking the death penalty). An obvious stall tactic, but despite that the judge granted their request.

Hey, Baez and company: I'll do you a favor and lay it out for you.

It is considered an aggravating factor under the law when a child under the age of 12 is murdered. It is considered an aggravating factor when a custodial figure murders a child. It is considered an aggravating factor if the murder is cold, cruel and calculated. It is considered an aggravating factor if the murder is premeditated.

Caylee was a toddler. Casey was the mother (a pathetic excuse of one) of Caylee. Anytime a child is murdered it is cold, cruel and calculated. And finally  the searches for the death penalty, missing children, chloroform,  neck breaking BEFORE Caylee died proves premeditation.

If the defense is going to argue junk like this at trial, they better hope that the jury is a couple of tacos short of a Mexican platter, because you have to be in order to believe their BS.

Basically what the defense is doing, is wasting the money of the taxpayers of Florida by continuing their dog and pony show by playing the gender card, requesting the reasons why the prosecution is seeking the death penalty etc. Hopefully Judge Perry puts a stop to their pathetic circus act.

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY !!

Me too ...LOL
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1005 on: May 12, 2010, 06:44:13 PM »

Relevant Photos

Exactly!
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1006 on: May 12, 2010, 06:44:56 PM »

Relevant Photos

Exactly!

Thank you for posting this, Trimm.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: May 12, 2010, 06:53:31 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

Notice how her big horsey face is in every picture.. that's not normal

But look at the cute pictures of Caylee ... what a little doll she was.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: May 12, 2010, 06:56:22 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

I'm nosy.I wander who the lady is sitting behind her. 
Make that two of us. She was chewing gum yesterday too. What is it with these people they can't follow the rules or what? 

The lady behind Cindy is the body language expert that Tru TV interviews after the court sessions (don't know her "name").

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:45 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

I've wondered who she is too--and have also wondered who the well dressed young man is who always looks sort of very attentive/concerned. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: May 12, 2010, 07:00:24 PM »

Me too Trimm!   
Would it be too much to ask that all spectators were name tags with their relation to players in the case? I think not, sheesh.

Yes ... & with large lettering!!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: May 12, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »

Did you notice how INTENTLY Caylee looks at Casey when she is looking at her??  She was searching for the love that should have been there....

I see on Spindy's wrist is one of these bracelets that is made up of links that have pictures on them.  I am sure I see Caylee on them.  Too bad she takes better care of the pictures than she did of her grand daughter.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: May 12, 2010, 07:06:52 PM »

MyMonkey, thanks for those comparison pics of Cindy.  I didn't realize that she wore those rings that way all the time. I don't know why it seems odd to me to wear a ring on your middle finger.  But maybe I'm just not as cool as Cindy!

I always wear rings on my middle finger and I'm waaaaayyyyyy cooler than Cindy!!!

Me too Curly.   

me too...I wear my Granny's wedding band on my middle finger...it might not be cool, but it warms my heart.
You are all WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY cooler than Cindy!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: May 12, 2010, 07:08:16 PM »

In rebuttal to the film clip montage that the defense foisted on the court I wish the State would compile their own and include:

Bozo's "aha" declaration
Bozo's snuggle with kc under the umbrella
Bozo's " the fugitive" parallel theory
Bozo's promise to show the nanny picture
Bozo's ultimatum to KB/stomp off
G & C's entire ZG depo
Macaloco's boast of evidence to prove kc's innocence
Lyin's diatribe on jurors/attys
Conman's lies on the morning shows

I'm sure there's plenty more.

And Conman's duct tape fibs on LKL ...
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: May 12, 2010, 07:10:47 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37091678
Casey Anthony Gets Emotional At Hearing
Judge Rules To Allow Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty
WESH.com
updated 2 hours, 28 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - WESH.com

Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Tuesday that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case can continue to seek the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team failed to convince Perry to grant four motions that would have removed the death penalty, but not before making their case that the prosecution is seeking the ultimate punishment because of how their client acted.
It was a gut-wrenching day for Anthony as the defense presented testimony from Elizabeth Rapaport, a University of New Mexico professor, who said women accused of murdering their children are painted as bad mothers by prosecutors and the media -- and are more likely to face the death penalty instead of life in prison.

"In some of the blogs, they suggest I should die with her, but that's neither here nor there," defense attorney Andrea Lyon said.     THEN WHY SAY IT?

Anthony

started crying
as Lyon tried to prove her motion that prosecutors seeking death in the case are biased against women.

"I think the deviant mother is in trouble," Rapaport said.

Rapaport testified that prosecutors and the media are titillated with accused female child murderers and are more likely to play up stories of them sleeping around and partying. They pointed to prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick's reference on Monday to Anthony's party pictures, where she was "scantily clad."

"Women are often tried for the crimes they committed but also their degree of non-conformity with traditional gender types," Rapaport said.

"Our law permits jurors to assess the character of individuals when deciding the death penalty," Ashton said.

Ashton argued the defense provided no evidence that this prosecution team was gender biased. In denying the motion, Perry agreed.

"The defense has not met their burden in this case," Perry said.

There is one woman on Florida's death row, who was convicted of killing two adult non-family members.

Wow, how many media outlets reporting that Casey was crying, have they not seen the same "poke my eye, make me cry" practice as we have?   Maybe for a few seconds she did actually cry after she learned she wasnt going to get away with murder - if any were real it was for herself - you would think that reporters would at least add in that speculation considering whose case they are covering & the facts as we know them.   It just seems to be incomplete to leave it at she was crying since she's such a cold, calculated beeotch.

Monk, you brought back my old phrase "slut strut," speaking of which she sure wasnt  exhibiting any concern for Caylee then when she was first arrested or out on bail!
"Slut Strut" is a classic, I remember when I first became a Skeered Monkey and loving that phrase of yours.  The poking of the eye and examination of the tissue is not only irrritating, it speaks to her total lack of real emotion. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: May 12, 2010, 07:12:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”
SNIPPED

Responding to my own post.....but the above has me scratching my head.  Judge Napolitano is so off base here. IMO it's a case of another person making a statement who doesn't know the case. I intend to contact WOFL and let them know how incorrect this is.  Stupid...............just stupid!!

I'm befuzzled too ... what on earth did Judge Napolitano mean I wonder??  Cannot figure that out either.

Hi Ono...I jsut think he doesn't know the case.....got things that he did know messed up and spoke when he should have not commented at all...I think the accident thing came originally from Lenamon's (sic) brief as to why she should NOT get the DP ...he said something about it might have been an accident...and and the 'So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.” from the jail letter and Maya..........I'll try to find it later on....unless trim aka fast fingers, finds it first.....hint, hint! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: May 12, 2010, 07:19:58 PM »

Did you notice how INTENTLY Caylee looks at Casey when she is looking at her??  She was searching for the love that should have been there....

I see on Spindy's wrist is one of these bracelets that is made up of links that have pictures on them.  I am sure I see Caylee on them.  Too bad she takes better care of the pictures than she did of her grand daughter.

Yes ... the way little Caylee looks at her momma is just so precious ... and in the early ones, she just looks like she just worships her momma;  I see CinCin as one who is frantically rowing her canoe as it nears the edge of the waterfall.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: May 12, 2010, 07:25:39 PM »

SNIPPED

Hi Ono...I jsut think he doesn't know the case.....got things that he did know messed up and spoke when he should have not commented at all...I think the accident thing came originally from Lenamon's (sic) brief as to why she should NOT get the DP ...he said something about it might have been an accident...and and the 'So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.” from the jail letter and Maya..........I'll try to find it later on....unless trim aka fast fingers, finds it first.....hint, hint! Monkey Devil!

Hi Sunny---I think you're prolly right---he didn't do his homework.   I like the good judge, but that was a doozy mis-speak. lol

Do I hear Trimm's tap dancing fingers as I write? lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: May 12, 2010, 07:34:07 PM »

Thanks for doing this...she does look annoyed.  I think that is her "at rest" expression.

LOL---more often than not, she & Casey both always have the most pouty & disagreeable "at rest" expressions. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1019 on: May 12, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »

----------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/23488034/detail.html

Under state law, there are 15 so-called aggravating circumstances. At least one of them must be proven for a defendant to receive the death penalty.

In his response, state prosecutor Jeff Ashton said nine of the 15 circumstances clearly do not apply to Casey. He then went on to point out four that he said clearly apply to the case.

They are, as written in state law:

The capital felony involved aggravated child abuse
It was premeditated
The victim was under the age of 12
The defendant was the victim's parent

There are two other aggravating circumstances the state may or may not try to prove.

One of them is that the defendant benefited financially from the victim's death.

The other is that the alleged slaying was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he believes the state has already tipped its hand in regard to claiming Caylee's murder was especially cruel.

"It's my belief that Jeff Ashton has already put the defense and entire public on notice that he's going to try to prove that by that presentation in court about how the duct tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth and how she might have seen the eyes of her killer as she took her last breath," Hornsby said.

------------

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/page/2/

A Million Times

Posted on April 30th, 2010 by JWG

In other words, the chloroform concentration detected in Casey’s trunk was a million times greater than what would be expected from a decomposing adult. If the levels were as expected, Oak Ridge would not have paid much attention, as they could attribute the signature to the trunk carpet itself.

No wonder Dr. Vass seemed alarmed by the concentration when he wrote the emails to Vincent and Melich. It is noteworthy he did not ask about cleaning solutions or pool chemicals possibly being used on the trunk. He specifically asked if someone in the house might have special access to pharmaceutical supplies, implying they might also have access to chloroform.

So, as much as I thought “naw…Casey is way too stupid and lazy to produce home-made chloroform“, the report and emails are pretty much telling us...

“Yeah, we think she actually did.”

--------------

Doesn't look like this "pre-meditated accident" went too terribly wrong to me.

It looks to me like Casey, FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE, completed something from beginning

right on through to the very end. Is that why she is so proud of herself?

I think Casey is a dead woman, unless...

1. Pleads Guilty
2. Throws George under a bus
3. Throws Lee under a bus

It will be getting much nastier... and with this family, that takes some real work.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.