May 31, 2024, 05:37:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 345670 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: May 21, 2010, 11:37:59 AM »

My son was the spitting image of my brother when he was born and looked like my nephew growing up.  My son's father is not even the same nationality as we are, some genes are just more dominant than others.  My aunt would always say you can always tell a Bearly family baby.  My brothers' wives do not resemble each other either.

Sometimes people choose as their "mates" someone who resembles themselves, as an egocentric person, I can see Casey choosing for her baby's father, someone who resembles her.  I agree that this family is too close for comfort, but I really think there is some weird family secret, even if it is the control that one woman has over her family. 

Cindy has control over George and has him by the short hairs, he cannot live alone, he needs her as his caretaker, the same with Casey, none of her relationships were good enough for her, she always sought mommy in the end.  If Caylee was still alive, and they moved in with Tony, she would have come running back to mommy eventually.  She is addicted to this relationship. 

I also see the fact that the father was never named, as wanting total control over Caylee, no father, no competition.  It was worth every penny they did not get from him to Cindy, for that control.  KC hated that she needed her mother, but she did.  Lee was used to these family dynamics, after all, this is where he grew up and what felt normal to him.  He also has come running back to Mom.  Poor Caylee was helpless and along for the ride.  She got run over by the Anthony dysfunction train. 

It was inevitable that Casey would once again try to break all ties with her mother, unfortunately, that included the one "thing" that Cindy loved the most, Caylee.

Caylee was taken care of as though she was a possession, and that possession could not go into the hands of the one person who is your rival, even if you have to break it.  If it can't be mine, it won't be yours, there, I broke it and you can't have it either.  A tug of war over what they never realized, was a human being, a very precious human being, they failed to recognize her humanity and individuality. 

Poor Caylee, she never knew when another fight would erupt, her only sanctity was her room and the costumes she wore in her imaginary world.  A "good mother" does not let that happen to their child.  The film we saw of Casey and Cindy fighting in the jail was, I believe, what Caylee saw on a regular basis.  What we didn't see however, was the physical part of the fight, because the fighters were separated by distance.  Can you imagine what that fight would have been like had they been in the same room?  Caylee could tell you. 

God knows how precious Caylee is, she now has love in abundance.

As far as this defense is concerned, they cry if they do, they cry if they don't.  They need to get out of the sandbox and go home.  The reasons the death penalty was sought was apparent to anyone who paid attention, no surprises there.  Someone said the best defense is an offense and I think this defense is extremely offensive.  They have revealed their hand over and over.  They have nothing.  They play by their own rules.  Denied!  Denied!  Denied!

I also noticed that the defense made sure they ate up all the money Casey had, before they started even taking depos, which they knew would be on the state's dime.  Pro bono?  Don't we all wish we could get a job pro bono that paid $200,000+? 

There is a bunch of money missing.  Where did it go?  It certainly did not go to Caylee's defense, she has not been considered by her family in this as the precious child she is, instead, she was a broken possession, taken out in the trash, after being triple bagged, to make sure the pieces never hurt the one throwing her away.  She was so very precious and fragile and her "owners" never cared.

Run free with the angels, Caylee, there are multitudes that love you and recognize you for the loving child you are.  We will not forget, we will remain steadfast.  She sent a message with that toy horse, it was missing a knight.  Caylee needed a hero, she did not have one in life, but many are here to make sure she has one now. 

Bearly, this is without  doubt one of the most honest, loving, insightful and heartfelt posts I can remember. Thank you

Wow, thanks, Sunny, you are most welcome.  I think she was a wonderful human being, and our world will miss her and all the love she had to share, here on this earth.  We could use more like her.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: May 21, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense

Thanks Blink and Klaas

What she said!

I cant read pdf files on my computer is there another way someone help??

Can you download foxit or adobe?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: May 21, 2010, 11:49:07 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense

Thanks Blink and Klaas

What she said!

I cant read pdf files on my computer is there another way someone help??

Can you download foxit or adobe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PDF_software

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: May 21, 2010, 11:59:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23631617/detail.html
586 Pages Of Evidence Released In Casey Case
Posted: 9:50 am EDT May 21, 2010
Updated: 10:00 am EDT May 21, 2010
<snipped>
Over 500 pages of documents were released Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony. Among the documents are numerous lab reports and evidence forms.

WFTV is working to go through all the documents and will update the story if there are any significant elements among the 586 pages.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23631487/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: May 21, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »

Approx page 44 of the new discovery released is mention of soil residue being found in the trunk - is it a match to Suburban Drive?

Looks to me that this defense team cannot defend Casey so they are going to attack chain of custody, contamination of evidence with a thrown in "someone other dude (any dude will do)" defense, not to mention an ongoing accusation of prosecutorial misconduct in an act of desperation.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: May 21, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »

Pg 58 speaks of a paternity test being done & sealed - July  29 2008

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: May 21, 2010, 12:07:26 PM »

p 59 speaks of wanting DNA samples of a paternity test done in 2005 (Jesse) but the samples were destroyed as common practice after 90 days

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: May 21, 2010, 12:10:55 PM »

Don't know if anyone is a fan of Dr. Laura but I am and I just got her most recent blog.  http://www.drlaurablog.com/

Casey Anthony Deserves the Death Penalty
May 20, 2010 on 12:00 am | In Children, Family Email This Post Email This Post

Casey Anthony is charged with murdering her 2 year old daughter and dumping the child in a vacant lot near her grandparents’ home in Orlando, Florida.  Anthony lied about a Hispanic babysitter having the child, and she was photographed partying in the days after the child’s disappearance.

The prosecutor is seeking the death penalty and I say:  RIGHT ON!  If ever there were a case begging for the death penalty, it is the callous murder of a toddler by its mother.

In death penalty cases, jurors are asked to weigh aggravating circumstances that make a crime especially heinous against mitigating factors that favor mercy.  Someone would have to dig long and deep to find motivation for mercy in this case.  The prosecutor’s office points to aggravating circumstances that qualify for the death penalty:

* Death occurred during aggravated child abuse.
* It was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel
* It was committed in a “cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.”
* The child was under 12, and the mother “stood in a position of familial or custodial authority” over her.

In Florida, a prosecutor only needs to raise one of 15 possible aggravating factors to support their decision to seek the death penalty.

The upshot is this:  if Casey Anthony is convicted, she will face the death penalty.

I am 250% behind the death penalty.  Why?  Because I believe that there are conditions under which one forfeits one’s freedom and life, and murdering an innocent child in cold blood to (I suspect) free up one’s party life qualifies for that.  In my opinion, without the death penalty, we demonstrate a lack of respect for human life.

The financial source for Casey’s ability to pay fancy lawyers is largely the money she received from ABC News for the licensing of photos and videos.  Sickening.

Let me dispense with tone of the supposed “gotcha” arguments about the death penalty:  how can I be against abortion on demand but for the death penalty?  Easy.  One is the murdering of an innocent; the other is the killing of a guilty party.  Murder is the killing of an innocent.  Killing may be necessary when it’s in defense of one’s country or one’s person.  Murder eliminates the life of someone who is innocent….like little Caylee.

Excellent.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: May 21, 2010, 12:11:44 PM »

Read note on pg 64 from Trace Evidence Unit, concerning hair with "death band" can only say consistent with and microscopically similar to one of Caylee's from her hairbrush & different from her mother's known hair sample

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:09 PM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   

Third graders in the newsroom.lol     
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:20 PM »

I have noticed and brought up the fact that attention has been paid by LE to the weed barrier used in the backyard at the Anthony's.  So far I am not seeing any reference to it matching anything found with Caylee, but at least now I know where the reference can be found.  It is on page 311 of this doc dump and on the entry marked 12/15/08.  I am hoping some of the plastic found in the area with Caylee will match this.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: May 21, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »

On page 313, entry 12/18/08 it appears they are talking about a matching heart shaped sticker(matching the one from the duct tape) on the back of a picture frame????????  Is anyone else reading this, and am I correct????????????????????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1852 on: May 21, 2010, 12:28:29 PM »

On page 313, entry 12/18/08 it appears they are talking about a matching heart shaped sticker(matching the one from the duct tape) on the back of a picture frame????????  Is anyone else reading this, and am I correct????????????????????
Have not seen this 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1853 on: May 21, 2010, 12:29:01 PM »

Akmom I was just going to post the same thing. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1854 on: May 21, 2010, 12:30:27 PM »

Heart sticker.............

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: May 21, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23631617/detail.html
586 Pages Of Evidence Released In Casey Case
Posted: 9:50 am EDT May 21, 2010Updated: 12:13 pm EDT May 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey released 586 pages Friday morning that contain FBI evidence and emails. The documents also contain information about evidence found in the trunk of Casey’s car.
The defense team may try to use the FBI emails to raise some important questions. Casey’s lawyers had asked for the communications between investigators, obviously looking for breakdowns in the chain of command protecting the integrity of the evidence or anything else that could help them attack or eliminate some of the massive evidence against Casey.

Photos of evidence in sealed packages show a breach of the packaging. It's unclear whether the breach goes through and through, but if it does the defense may try to get the evidence thrown out of the case, attempting to argue it has been contaminated, even if there's no evidence to confirm that. It's unclear what's in that package.

FBI documents showing the chain of command of evidence, which was requested by the defense was also released Friday. One set of communications between investigators shows they were working to retrieve evidence from Casey Anthony’s car trunk that apparently had been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement lab and then to the Wuestoff lab, which is a private lab for testing. The evidence included soil, trunk liner and carpeting. The FBI wanted to handle all testing of physical evidence and said certain testing could not be done if the private lab or FDLE had started testing the evidence.
n the end, they figured out that testing had not been done by any other lab. But WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the defense could raise questions about how many people had access to that evidence before it came back to the FBI and whether it had been contaminated.

Also, a hearing has been scheduled for June 1 concerning the defense team's fight to keep public records about Casey's visitors at the jail private and its request for Judge Perry to review some previous rulings made by Judge Stan Strickland before he recused himself over questions about his conversations with a blogger.

Meanwhile, the foreclosure case involving Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, is headed toward mediation.

An Orange County judge signed paperwork Thursday, ordering the Anthony’s into mediation with Bank of America for their home on Hope Spring Drive.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: May 21, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   

Third graders in the newsroom.lol     

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1857 on: May 21, 2010, 12:34:16 PM »

Heart sticker.............
Wow 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: May 21, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »

THIS MAY BE(sorry for the caps) very important.  I think this is what I have been looking for, for a long time!!!    I do not know how to bring it over:  page 353 weed barrier plastic from 8900
Suburban Drive, item 18.  WILL it be a match to the weed barrier from the Anthony home??????????

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: May 21, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

It's difficult to read...but it seems they are discussing the heart shaped sticker found at the scene on the back of a picture frame.....I don't see a mention of the duct tape.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.