May 28, 2024, 04:51:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417498 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1040 on: October 06, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »

Casey wants to "aid in the search for her daughter?"  If that wasn't so sick, it would be laughable!  In addition, who is she going help? 

Well, possibly if she leads them to Caylee? She can and surely will say that they just happened to look in the right place, and that it was the baby sitter who killed Caylee, but maybe, just maybe she will lead them to bring beautiful Caylee home.
JMO .. and in no way defending Casey.
I thought she may be trying to lead them in a different direction as they are thinking that TES and searchers are getting too close.  This all comes out around the same time as its made public about the lady who claims she saw a woman of Casey's stature wearing a ball cap exiting the woods by the airport. 
Maybe Casey will take everyone on a tour of Universal and Disney...

A-1 let me barrow your cuffs...I want to go make a citizens arrest of CA, GA, LA, and Casey!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1041 on: October 06, 2008, 04:00:13 PM »

Casey wants to "aid in the search for her daughter?"  If that wasn't so sick, it would be laughable!  In addition, who is she going help? 

Well, possibly if she leads them to Caylee? She can and surely will say that they just happened to look in the right place, and that it was the baby sitter who killed Caylee, but maybe, just maybe she will lead them to bring beautiful Caylee home.

I believe that she was offered that chance when LP was in town... LE probably might have agreed at that point too.... seems too little, too late to me.

[/quote]

She never needed a motion to do that. Just telling the truth would suffice. This is pure bull IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1042 on: October 06, 2008, 04:00:56 PM »

most of the "0" duration calls are text messages (sms)

But Tony never says they had a fight or anything like that.............
He takes her calls before and after but not on the 15th and 16th this is such an important time in all of this...........I think something is up...........
[/quote]

I believe they are texting each other
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 06, 2008, 04:01:17 PM »

I thought she may be trying to lead them in a different direction as they are thinking that TES and searchers are getting too close.  This all comes out around the same time as its made public about the lady who claims she saw a woman of Casey's stature wearing a ball cap exiting the woods by the airport. 

A-1 let me barrow your cuffs...I want to go make a citizens arrest of CA, GA, LA, and Casey!!
Hahahahahaha  What would make you think I have cuffs?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: October 06, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »

Could someone please give me the link to the text messages of Will and Amy etc. I can't seem to find them, and apologize for asking sure the link has been posted many times already.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677908/Amy-Huzienga-Cell-Records-Part-2

scroll down to page 46/60.. near the bottom.  Last digits of number: 9971

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: October 06, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »

I think most of us have decided that George and Cindy and Lee are not in La La Land or in any way delusional.  They knew, judging from their interviews and statements, that something was terribly wrong and that Casey was at the heart of it from the beginning.  They now just want to protect themselves as much as they can, and that apparently means protecting Casey, too.  I think they all know that Caylee is dead but they will not admit it.  Nobody could be that dumb or delusional in the face of all that has happened.

As to Tony, both he and Ricardo said that Casey was pretty clingy and seemed to want to get more serious than they did.  Of course, she probably was sleeping with more than one guy at a time, but she made them believe she was getting serious with them.  Tony apparently liked Caylee and never said a negative thing about her according to the roommates, but he probably had some reservations about taking on the responsibilities of a child.  Most guys would, if they were serious-minded.  It is a big responsibility and not something that is done without thought and discussion.

But did Casey want to get married?  I doubt it.  Jesse would have married her at one point.  I think Cindy probably broke that up, and Cindy clearly did not want anyone coming into Caylee's life by marrying Casey.  She made that cryptic comment to Tony the night she picked up Casey at his home about hoping he had a lot of money because Casey would clean out his bank account.  She clearly wanted to stop any relationship Casey had with a guy.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: October 06, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »

Uh huh...dont try and pull the innocent card missy!  I am a Monkey...LOL  You are kissing girls..breaking into storage sheds...I think I have your card!!  LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: October 06, 2008, 04:07:28 PM »

Uh huh...dont try and pull the innocent card missy!  I am a Monkey...LOL  You are kissing girls..breaking into storage sheds...I think I have your card!!  LOL
You are so funnny!!!!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 06, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »

most of the "0" duration calls are text messages (sms)

He takes her calls before and after but not on the 15th and 16th this is such an important time in all of this...........I think something is up...........

[/quote]

I must be old. I have never sent a text message in my life.

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: October 06, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

"It's going to take a lot of you guys' positive thinking to bring her home," she said.

ohhh - that's all it'll take - I didn't know - I'm such an idiot.

>>>snicker<<<

what a whack job. I hate that woman.

More like Divine Intervention

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1050 on: October 06, 2008, 04:10:06 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

OHHHHHHHHH so he is answer her with texting well I missed that LOL
I'm a silly willy having a hard time with the phone calls they are hard to understand 

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: October 06, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »

You are so funnny!!!!!
If you did have cuffs I am sure they would be fuzzy!

Still..I want her arrested. If Baez is reading this...if Casey is out when they find Caylee all hell is going to break loose on that house from protestors and on-lookers IMO.  Not to mention, if by some weird act CA and GA are not involved with this I think that some crazy crap will be going on inside the house as well.  Casey has become America's latest "Little Angel"...Just a word of advice Mr. Baez.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: October 06, 2008, 04:11:06 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!

Found this at WS – sort of interesting (sorry if something’s already been posted on this):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72638

sunsetbeach 
Registered User       Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings 
Ok, I previously posted in another thread that I used reverse look up to check out the phone number that Casey gave LE as her work number(as stated in the 400 pages) but retracted it. But I did more searching and found a few interesting items that connect Casey and her groups to this number.

So in short a few items that tie this phone number to information to Casey’s awkward behavior:

1. She gave his phone number as her work number
2. This address is at Universal Studios Plaza
3. The owner has ties to Full Sail University-Tony Lazaro goes to Full Sail
4. The owner has ties to Valencia-Casey wanted to get a certificate in event planning from Valencia
5. This website has a link to very questionable products inappropriate(putting it mildly) Reemed. OMG! This is terrible. This is listed in the website Check out their internet and multimedia clients
Reemed has some products that say they are child friendly that look like sex toys. Even showed demonstration pics with a chicken, but I felt sick just seeing it.

6. He has ties to FDLE-Casey was afraid to talk to FDLE
7. He represented ABC Liquors-Casey had ABC in her phone listing?
8. One of his projects in development is “A Beautiful Life” - Casey’s tattoo?
9. He was part of EarthDayBirthDay with his Big Bad Willie Band-A few of the kids talked about this in the MySpace conversations-included Sevendust Casey’s fav group?

10. The last guy she latched on to has the initials WW she talked to him all the way to the airport to pick up Tony then called him again inside and talked till he got there. Now I know this was another person's name but the initials are the same. A stretch but again interesting.

some links:  http://www.showbizlaw.net/page2.html

Oh I "think" I get it. Your saying the person who's website you have linked is the guy who owns the phone number Casey gave to LE as her work number and he has ties to all the other things you listed?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70550&page=2

cjm11 
Registered User       Join Date: Aug 2008

does this mean anything to anyone?

On Casey's phone numbers, she is combining the office phone # and fax #. She gave the number 407-224-1000. That #comes up as:

ENTERTAINMENT LAW OFFICES of William Whitacre
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Building 22A, Suite 235
Orlando, Florida 32819-7610
Tel: (407) 963-1000 Fax: (407) 224-5622

On reverse look-up there are about 10 different names under 407-224-1000, all at the same address.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70550&page=2

shadow of my mind 
Registered User       Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
I don't know but in the same conversation to LA about the blackjack she made a few odd comments. The first time I read them I was thinking she had 'jacked' into a phone service to do whatever she has bee doing for the last 2 years and got in something to do with Universal. A backdoor, so to speak with communications of some type. This place is so big how would they ever track who was making calls. They just pay the bill.

Can you PM me the names since we can't post names here. I would love th check them out through a couple of name databases. Nothing like LE has but sometimes something pops up that shed some light on who and how.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/a-beautiful-life-llc-2335930.aspx

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: October 06, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »

Lets see, Dolce, black cuffs with rhines, pink furry, green with lace, hmmmm  potato chip buttons, where did those come from??????  Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: October 06, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »

On July 1st from 1:00 am - 2:07 a.m. she is in the Blanchard Park area?  And again, she is texting phone number 4058 like crazy.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: October 06, 2008, 04:12:26 PM »

Casey impression:

If you guys would let me off house arrest, I would absolutely help in the search for my daughter. The only reason I'm not helping now is cuz of this stupid ankle thingy. Plus there's a hot body contest Friday night and I could totally use the prize money. My BFF Jose is judging. So I'm sure to win.

I remember you, Caylee.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1056 on: October 06, 2008, 04:12:51 PM »

I must be old. I have never sent a text message in my life.

[/quote]

LOL me too just got a cell phone 2 weeks ago and my 16year old showed me how to text her 3 days ago LOL but I have to put my stronger glasses on to see the little tiny letters LOL

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: October 06, 2008, 04:12:52 PM »

You are so funnny!!!!!
If you did have cuffs I am sure they would be fuzzy!

Still..I want her arrested. If Baez is reading this...if Casey is out when they find Caylee all hell is going to break loose on that house from protestors and on-lookers IMO.  Not to mention, if by some weird act CA and GA are not involved with this I think that some crazy crap will be going on inside the house as well.  EDIT!! Casey CAYLEE has become America's latest "Little Angel"...Just a word of advice Mr. Baez.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: October 06, 2008, 04:13:49 PM »

Tue enough... *heavy sigh* just wishful thinking on my part that somewhere, somehow, someone is going to break here and tell the truth and bring that beautiful baby home. Even if it is only to put her to rest properly. I am still at a complete loss for wrapping my mind around how they can go one like this.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: October 06, 2008, 04:14:11 PM »

Lets see, Dolce, black cuffs with rhines, pink furry, green with lace, hmmmm  potato chip buttons, where did those come from??????  Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hey now!  Stop barrowing my things...you always return them covered in cat fur...LOL  YOU ARE BAD MISS KITTY!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.