May 28, 2024, 04:15:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417474 times)
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: October 06, 2008, 07:49:11 PM »

I am wondering what Cindy has to hide regarding the JC penny Credit card statement. She WILL NOT give it to LE, even to this day. There has to be a reason she don't want LE to see it. I have no clue why. Does anyone have any ideas on what about a JC Penny card could hurt one of them?

Could it be returns of Caylee's just purchased items. Knowing she would no longer be needing.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: October 06, 2008, 07:49:19 PM »

o/t gas just went down to $2.99 - can I get a benediction????   And HH, I don't know what you are talking about, but just so you know, I appreciate you and the things you bring here a lot!!!!  And you don't have to prove anything to anyone. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1262 on: October 06, 2008, 07:49:25 PM »

I'm wondering if the day that Casey borrowed Cindy's truck (Cindy denies any knowledge of this, but George says it happened and he told the FBI) was to check out where ever she put Caylee. To make sure it was undisturbed, and still hidden?? I don't know if the date was actually figured out because George had to get his ezpass (or whatever FL calls theirs) statement.

What is a ezpass and what do you use it for
Thanks

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 06, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »

O.K.    I asked the question and I got the answer.......It seems to me that I am d**med if I do.....and d**med if I dont ......I dont know why it is a big deal that I know my friend and that I tslk to him.......I will see if when all this is over that he will come in here and talk to everyone or of He will send us a copy of his badge or whatever else he needs to do ......maybe I can take a picture with him.....but that will get shot down somehow Im sure.......Anyway.....I got in touch with him after he started working on this case just to give everybody here a little insight and some hope that poor little Caylee wasnt gonna be let down......Why in the world would I say anything that wasnt true about anything on here.....What good is that gonna do me .....Im just a single mother trying to raise my daughter and with a interest in keeping all children safe.......anyway........believe what you want thats all our perogative........we can all have our own opinions and thats all I have to say..

I for 1 appreciate any info you give us here.....and I have no reason to doubt you about your source....just ignore the nay-sayers

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: October 06, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »

Here is my new question of the day.  Sinse we all know Casey spends a lot of time on the computer, if she is using one of Baez's computers (laptops), LE will not be able to search it.  Right?
Good question!!!!

spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: October 06, 2008, 07:52:03 PM »

Here is my new question of the day.  Sinse we all know Casey spends a lot of time on the computer, if she is using one of Baez's computers (laptops), LE will not be able to search it.  Right?

Unbelievable!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: October 06, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »

I'd be very surprised if he actually told you that little tidbit of info.   

I asked that specific question more of a verification to this "source" When someone say they have inside info you need something solid that we don't even know yet that will end up being verified at some point. I have been in these crime forums a long time and there is always people coming around saying they have info but only say things we already know or things that never pan out. I mean nothing at all bad against HH, I like her as a matter of fact but anyone can say anything on these boards. I have trust issues and like things that will be verified.

I totally get what you're saying. HH seems to have a good source of information, who seems to be willing to share info about things- like the chloroform searches, which we had not yet heard about.  This is nothing against HH (and HH- nobody is calling you a liar!), but the chloroform searches seem to be somewhat of a big deal..  for her to call him up at the request of an SM poster, and immediately get a date or two, is amazing to me. It remains to be seen what exactly the context of the searches were.. and because it was found in the car (and we don't know yet whether or not any of the decomp shows Caylee had any of this in her system).. it would seem to be something he wouldn't be willing to discuss- knowing HH would share it on the forum (which would then get around the net to the other boards).   But like someone said before- maybe it's just not that big of a deal at this point?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1267 on: October 06, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

Ah, A-1 I wish I was as warped as you 

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 

Kiah ... what am I missing?  In the process of the investigation why are these important statements not confiscated.  For crying out loud ... Casey used Cindy's credit card in this crucial month.  Casey is an official suspect.  Hey ... is it not something aking to cell phone records.

Something is not right when Cindy has the power to withold these the record of Casey's purchases and ... the interrogato gently chastises ... "Cindy, why are you holding out in regards to the statements?"

Janet

Does Cindy really need to hand them over..............or can LE just go through JCP and get them on their own.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 06, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »

o/t gas just went down to $2.99 - can I get a benediction????   And HH, I don't know what you are talking about, but just so you know, I appreciate you and the things you bring here a lot!!!!  And you don't have to prove anything to anyone. 

Hi A-1 (saucy), Hi HH:  I love to hear whatever it is you can tell us.  I am always hanging on for the next word !!!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: October 06, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »

I'm wondering if the day that Casey borrowed Cindy's truck (Cindy denies any knowledge of this, but George says it happened and he told the FBI) was to check out where ever she put Caylee. To make sure it was undisturbed, and still hidden?? I don't know if the date was actually figured out because George had to get his ezpass (or whatever FL calls theirs) statement.

What is a ezpass and what do you use it for
Thanks

It's the Electronic toll collection system....you put a device on your car or in your car to record any toll booth visits. You don't have to have cash or stop to pay....they take the charges out of your checking account automatically. A lot of states use this system currently. I love it, personally. As a woman, I think it's safer....no cash needed, no reason to open your car window with this method.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: October 06, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »

Hi A-1 (saucy), Hi HH:  I love to hear whatever it is you can tell us.  I am always hanging on for the next word !!!!!
Hi ya Abbey!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: October 06, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 

Kiah ... what am I missing?  In the process of the investigation why are these important statements not confiscated.  For crying out loud ... Casey used Cindy's credit card in this crucial month.  Casey is an official suspect.  Hey ... is it not something aking to cell phone records.

Something is not right when Cindy has the power to withold these the record of Casey's purchases and ... the interrogato gently chastises ... "Cindy, why are you holding out in regards to the statements?"

Janet

Does Cindy really need to hand them over..............or can LE just go through JCP and get them on their own.

Cindy took the JC Penney card from Casey's wallet, so I would think that if she doesn't give it to LE, they can get an order. He told her to just bring him the card, if she didn't have the statement and he can get one (statement)with having the card.

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1272 on: October 06, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,
Have yall seen this crap?
Baez cant be serious....
Judge to Decide Whether Casey Anthony Can Help Search for Missing Daughter
Monday, October 06, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

MyFOXOrlando.com

Caylee Marie Anthony
Caylee Marie Anthony
 The woman who is a suspect in her toddler daughter's disappearance wants permission to leave house arrest to help search for the little girl, Caylee Anthony.

The lawyer for Casey Anthony, 22, plans to ask a judge Friday that his client be allowed out of her parents' Orlando house, where she is confined with an ankle monitor, saying she wants to help find the missing child, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June, two months before her third birthday.

Attorney Jose Baez's request comes along with seven other motions, including one asking for copies of forensic evidence from Casey Anthony's computer, phone and digital cameras as well as a request to inspect, test and photograph evidence obtained through polygraph tests.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: October 06, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »

Hmmm, I dont shop at Pennys, but now I am wondering what they have.  They don't sell tools and things like Sears, do they???

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »

Unbelievable!

I don't know about that, but he'd be stupid if he lets her use his, IMO.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1275 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

O.K.    I asked the question and I got the answer.......It seems to me that I am d**med if I do.....and d**med if I dont ......I dont know why it is a big deal that I know my friend and that I tslk to him.......I will see if when all this is over that he will come in here and talk to everyone or of He will send us a copy of his badge or whatever else he needs to do ......maybe I can take a picture with him.....but that will get shot down somehow Im sure.......Anyway.....I got in touch with him after he started working on this case just to give everybody here a little insight and some hope that poor little Caylee wasnt gonna be let down......Why in the world would I say anything that wasnt true about anything on here.....What good is that gonna do me .....Im just a single mother trying to raise my daughter and with a interest in keeping all children safe.......anyway........believe what you want thats all our perogative........we can all have our own opinions and thats all I have to say..

Hey HigherHopes, I'm INTERESTED in what you have to say! I'm new here and was so pleased at all the work you guys have done, I wanted to discuss this with people like you! Please don't shut down b/c of one person's post! Any additional information is appreciated and wanted. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »

Hi ya Abbey!!!

Hey ya saucy !!!  Did anyone tell  HH she looks a little pale today ?? ha ha 

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: October 06, 2008, 07:59:39 PM »

Just a guess. 

Janet

Cindy took the JC Penney card from Casey's wallet, so I would think that if she doesn't give it to LE, they can get an order. He told her to just bring him the card, if she didn't have the statement and he can get one (statement)with having the card.

Being LE I am sure they can get acopy of the credit card statement if they wnat/need it with no problem...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: October 06, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

Hey HigherHopes, I'm INTERESTED in what you have to say! I'm new here and was so pleased at all the work you guys have done, I wanted to discuss this with people like you! Please don't shut down b/c of one person's post! Any additional information is appreciated and wanted. 

BOO........your avitar is crazy cute !!! But what the hell is it ???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.